Vince Russo Removed As The Head Writer Of TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ringtones...

Ok everyone, thought Id post this (most likely for a second or third time):

What's everyone's ringtones and message tones?

Ringtone: Halo 2 Theme performed by The Corporeal or Benny Hill Theme Song (I alternate between the two)

Message: Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. (This one Ive had since Feb 06, which is surprising...)

Sorry if this has already been done, but cant hurt to re-answer :)

Oasis

Reaction score
My ringtone's "Palmdale" by Afroman, I can't figure out how to change my Message tone.....

Slash

Reaction score
My ringtones
Right Side of the Bed - Atreyu for incoming calls
Dead Language for a Dying Lady - Vanna for incoming texts

J

I lost my old phone...and got a new one...So i have the defult ringtones...LOL...

the dark knight

ring tone : evenescence's where will u go.

msg tone : nokia's good old msg tone lol

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Ring Tone - fresh prince of bel air theme tune

msg tone - Boston More than a feeling

Miller

Reaction score
My rings tone - This is why i'm hot by mims

King_Ash

Reaction score
Ring Tone: Matellica - Enter Sandman
Txt Messages: DX Theme

jamie

Reaction score
Vince Russo has been removed from his post as the head of TNA's creative team, according to a report by ProWrestling.NET.

Russo has been replaced by Bruce Prichard, who is also in charge of TNA's talent relations.

Russo is not entirely gone, as he'll still be one of the senior writers for the show along with writer Matt Conway, but Bruce Prichard will now handle the overall direction of the shows and has the final say on the scripts.

This major change to TNA's creative structure has been in the works for several months and became official within the past week or so.

There are said to be mixed feelings in the TNA locker room regarding Bruce Prichard getting so much power in TNA so early into his run with the company - but at the same time, Russo's demotion is sure to make many people happy.

Ben

Reaction score
I know who Prichard is but I have no idea how he will do as a booker. Bottom line is they needed a change for awhile now and at least there finally making a move.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Meh, see what happens I guess because I just get the impression that people think this is going to be some groundbreaking move or something and all TNA's problems will dissapear when in all reality, I see very little changing at all.