• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince....retires?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Don't bother with Deezy, he just says shit because he thinks it's funny.
I have met really awesome people (you are one of them) here and I plan to stay. i try to ignore the hate, but when it's related to topics like the ones Vince is being accused of, is like, nope, won't let it pass.

Thanks for the advise.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
And to everyone else reading this, I have absolutely nothing against wrestling, and I will be the first to admit that I'm extremely uninformed about this topic, but I'm listening to people and learning from it.

so please don't think I'm hating wrestling or people that likes it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

:ortonout

Quick question, did they ever dispute it though? :lol

The answer is no. So what point are you trying to prove? That the music industry sucks? Congrats, we're all aware.

It does not dismiss the fact that even someone who doesn't know jack and fucking shit about wrestling can see that Vince is guilty and needed to leave.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Quick question, did they ever dispute it though? :lol

The answer is no. So what point are you trying to prove? That the music industry sucks? Congrats, we're all aware.

It does not dismiss the fact that even someone who doesn't know jack and fucking shit about wrestling can see that Vince is guilty and needed to leave.
:heston

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Easily enough Google is there to tell you the truth.

But whatever, another ignore. :draper2
You ignoring me for disagreeing with an argument you made about your perception of my interpretation of this topic, that you are not willing to talk about? This speaks of your character, and there is no point in continuing this.

Or me ignoring you, because I'm not doing that.

google it, is the most suburban fb mom argument and is just not valid, I'm sure if i google, why wwe sucks? or why anything sucks, I'm sure I'll find lots of sites talking about it, but is not the point.