• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince....retires?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Well damn if it's true very least hard to picture wwe without Vince McMahon the charchter tbh regardless of what we think of him the man been a fixture on wrestling for decades

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
wonder how these two feeling right now
bray-wyatt-the-fiend.gif
sasha-banks-sasha.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’m pretty sure it’s real and not an angle.

I think Vince cares too much about the legacy of the company he helped build to tear it down and he knows he’s not got a lot of time left, anyway.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Triple H I kind of feel is gonna be super competitive especially with how NXT got its ass kicked last time but if he can put that aside you know a show booked by NXT and AEW will slap. :banderas:
I think the competition thing was Vince's edict (imo) and that he never wanted to actually compete. I think itll be friendly comp and also, if theres $ I think itll happen. NXT 2.0 vs AEW would not really work anymore, there's no one in nxt 2.0 outside Bron Breakker who could credibly beat anyone in AEW thats in the midcard or higher