• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Vince McMahon cannot be a face on TV for more than I would say about two months. He is a total dick, the perfect heel, and some of his promos are gold. There is no chance they are just going to drop the character and stick with that decision.

LKP

Reaction score
So is that saying Vince McMahon will not be on wwe tv ever again? I mean the character was him 95% of the time on tv. So the next time we see him hes going to be all goody goody and serious? I cannot see that happening, Only way i can if he retires the character on wwe tv himself.

Reaction score
If all of this mean Vince will be off tv for a long time or forever, then it's fine with me. It's all done and very, very stale.

the408kid

Reaction score
Although Vince's character is one of the best heels of all time ( The Austin Fued was great), it has become very stale and their is no need for him imo to be on tv with this gimmick.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
If all of this mean Vince will be off tv for a long time or forever, then it's fine with me. It's all done and very, very stale.

Exactly. To me the Mr McMahon character has been stale for well over 4 years easy. Vince doesn't need to be on tv at all, he's a CEO of a multi-national corporation, he should go work in his office & let others he trust do the backstage work. I think he is way too hands on with his product & it shows, he should trust the ideas of his writers and staff a little bit more rather than having to micromanage every aspect of his television programming.

tazzen78

Reaction score
The TV Vince should end, great run but never really went anywhere and took up alot of time to put over green talent. He'll never retire from the company we hope he does have a great mind for it. Now though the GM's will grow to take the place.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Too bad, I like Mr. McMahon.

Their match sucked and it didn't feel like revenge. Bret barely did anything....

hndsmepete

Reaction score
The TV Vince should end, great run but never really went anywhere and took up alot of time to put over green talent. He'll never retire from the company we hope he does have a great mind for it. Now though the GM's will grow to take the place.

As the GMs should have in the first place. Having Vince on tv along with the GM of a show makes zero sense, it makes the GM look to have no power at all when their boss is constantly there interfering. Vince vs Austin was great, but recycling the already watered down formula to do it against John Cena was terrible. It was an angle that had been done nearly 10 times since 1998 & it showed.

Reaction score
I give McMahon a lot of credit for having the balls to get involved physically. He's almost 65 and even though he's reasonably healthy, his body can't be cooperating all the time.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
If anything it put The Hart Dynasty over as faces moreso then Bret getting his "revenge"

I think that was probably the idea the entire time. I really doubt Bret Hart would agree to come back to WWE without helping out his Niece and Nephew.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
They're even putting Tyson Kydd over for having a "Wrestlemania Moment"