• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon WWE Board $3 Million Investigation / CEO Resignation Megathread

InsaneAlphaBeta

The fact Vince could be on smackdown tonight and people will undoubtably cheer him and bow to him is almost depressing lol

And it isn't like they don't know, or rather its very unlikely they don't know. The fact they either don't care or just refuse to believe it is outstanding. Then again maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
The fact Vince could be on smackdown tonight and people will undoubtably cheer him and bow to him is almost depressing lol

And it isn't like they don't know, or rather its very unlikely they don't know. The fact they either don't care or just refuse to believe it is outstanding. Then again maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
They already did when he appeared on SD and RAW after the thing started to come out... of course that won't change.

Tbf though, who knows how many of those in the WWE live crowds know about this going on. :shrug:

Moon Bird

So can the board kick him out for bringing so much negative attention to the company? I'm pretty sure that's a thing...

Rosie

Dark Side
He'll probably stay unless the publicity gets too bad where Sponsors pull out.

So in other words: Mass email WWE's sponsors if you want to remove to sexual harassment McMahon.

Moon Bird

He'll probably stay unless the publicity gets too bad where Sponsors pull out.

So in other words: Mass email WWE's sponsors if you want to remove to sexual harassment McMahon.

the most up to date sponsor list I could find for anyone who wants to see Vinnie dethroned...