• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon WWE Board $3 Million Investigation / CEO Resignation Megathread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Well that's 15 years past it. Back then I remember reading she wasn't so happy with the ribbing and they'd printed copies of it and posted it up backstage. Who knows.

Sabretooth

Well that's 15 years past it. Back then I remember reading she wasn't so happy with the ribbing and they'd printed copies of it and posted it up backstage. Who knows.
They doesn’t sound too bad tbh. It sounds like they were just having a little fun.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
1657297423769.png

Well then.

Jobber Doink

Oh that was a story. During the tour of Japan in 2005, the 'boys' found a flyer for a strip club and one of the girls looked like Amy. So they taunted her relentlessly about it. I'll see if I can find it.

"On the backstage incident where JBL and others made fun of her over her photo being on a Japanese strip club flyer: “I had been in Japan for about six months, many, many years prior to being in the WWE. I was very lucky, I had a lot of success in Japan. I did a ton of commercials, a lot of magazine covers, a lot of catalogs, and apparently, some of the guys went out one night and there was like a gentlemen’s club, and they saw this card, and they brought it back and they were kind of like, ribbing on me about it, and it was funny because it was a stolen photo. The interesting thing, the photo had already been stolen once before by a magazine, this thing called V Twin, but it was from a company called Lake Avenue that I had modeled for many, many times, they do swimwear, and lingerie, there was nothing revealing on the photo. So of course, they tried to make it seem like I worked at the club, and then people tried to put two and two together, ‘Oh, you lived in Japan, you must have worked there.’ I didn’t work there. Of course they were ribbing me, at the end of the day, listen, JBL was like a big brother to me, the guys were awesome, they turned it into a bit, I let it go, it is what it is. When you’re in the industry, people are going to steal your photos. And with the internet, everything goes and all you can do is sue them, which I did, and I did win.”

Glad she won

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
I don't think anyone has ever questioned that... that's why everything controversial, what they defended as "It's the Mr. McMahon character" is even cringier and worse, if you think about it. Like the N-Word segment, or making Trish bark.

Last edited: