• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon WWE Board $3 Million Investigation / CEO Resignation Megathread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I overlooked this whole thing because I didn't realize it was about the rape allegations. I don't feel like going over 36 pages of comments, so could anyone tell me if there are some details about the victim? Are there rumors or clues about who it could be?
I'm curious to know if it's a fairly recent thing or if it happened during the attitude era or even before.

As I said before I am a "innocent until proven guilty" kind of guy but I have no problem imagining that Vince could do something like this. Just like I trust what Chris Masters said about Rosa Mendes and Michael Hayes even though it was never proven.

Dale

Super Moderator
If you're on about the 3 million NDA woman, I believe it was a 40 something year old regular woman from the legal division or something similar. Pretty sure she got doxxed aswell and nothing came from that if it's to be true.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
If you're on about the 3 million NDA woman, I believe it was a 40 something year old regular woman from the legal division or something similar. Pretty sure she got doxxed aswell and nothing came from that if it's to be true.
Oh ok so that wasn't a diva/wrestler then.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The rape allegations are from a female ref from the 80s, they've been made public tho for awhile tho. Only new info if you weren't previously aware since its not widely talked about, it even made national news back in the day i think, but it was before my time so can't say for sure

Redboy123@

Let's face it. Vince is a easy target. I bet the people with unproblematic media personal are the ones doing the really awful things

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
The latter is Christy Hemme, who went from WrestleMania in April 2005, to OVW in November, to cut in December.

Disgusting stuff