• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon WWE Board $3 Million Investigation / CEO Resignation Megathread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
What sucks is, if she can’t talk, we can’t find out the reason she was fired or quit, unless someone else knows. Which also could be a huge part of it all. Plus the others who also have an NDA, and other practices that have gone down. I’m willing to bet they are a lot of things we don’t know and may never know.

Swerve

Whose House?!
What sucks is, if she can’t talk, we can’t find out the reason she was fired or quit, unless someone else knows. Which also could be a huge part of it all. Plus the others who also have an NDA, and other practices that have gone down. I’m willing to bet they are a lot of things we don’t know and may never know.
There is no doubt in my mind.

Deezy

DZ PZ
From my understanding, the NDA would have been signed for WWE and it is WWE investigating so yeah
Leaked NDA....so it's up for outside investigation, which is being done by some New York group.

Then again....New York is Vince's backyard.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Leaked NDA....so it's up for outside investigation, which is being done by some New York group.

Then again....New York is Vince's backyard.

Isn't the fact that the board didn't know about this NDA and they are all supposed to be disclosed an issue too?

Rosie

Dark Side
I can't say for certain, and I am tempted to check when I get back to school, but I'd imagine there may be some exceptions, but I'm not sure what. Like I hate the idea of an NDA in most circumstances.