• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm genuinely curious. Why do you trust what Meltzer says.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Loling at this

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
The most disappointing thing about the streak was that no one really gave a fuck. Everybody thought the internet would melt if and when it got broken, but in the end, it was kind of meh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't understand what you don't understand about why wrestlers shouldn't win their last match. It is fucking wrestling 101 dude: go out on your back.

Nobody gains anything by Taker retiring with the streak, dipshit.

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
I will admit that at first i was shocked but that only lasted for a minute. But I knew that the days of the streak living on was starting to run out. The whole argument that even the ref was not in the know what the end of the match was going to be. If I remember correctly a few years ago the made the decision to leave the refs out of the know to keep the matches less obvious what the end was going to be.
thanks
Iron Man

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't understand what you don't understand about why wrestlers shouldn't win their last match. It is fucking wrestling 101 dude: go out on your back.

Nobody gains anything by Taker retiring with the streak, dipshit.

this is a different case the guy unbeat at WM! U LET THAT STAY!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I wanted to end the Hilton sex tape before it even began.

Reactions: Butters!