Vince McMahon Shows Up at WWE TV with Two Black Eyes and a Cut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Vince McMahon showed up at WWE's TV tapings this week with two black eyes and a cut over one eye that went to his forehead. Nobody seemed to know what happened. Everyone was talking about it privately but nobody wanted to say anything out loud for fear they might be heard.

Vince never addressed it and if anyone did ask Vince what happened, they weren't telling what he said. It was described as looking like he got in a fight or some kind of accident. Most figured he was in an accident because if it were a fight, it would be hard to keep that quiet.

LOP​

Weebo

Reaction score
i did not see this on any news site and you have no source so I call this fake

J...

Reaction score

He did include a source. LOP is lordsofpain.net. I still do agree this is probably fake though itd be all over the net if this shit was true.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I'm guessing he was in a fight, if it was just an accident he would have said something, but since he kept quiet its obvious someone beat his ass.

It was on the Observer yesterday, the most trusted news source in the business. You know thats where everyone gets their news from right?

btman

Reaction score
Guys its obviously The Hulkster.

They met up, he said TNA vs WWE was a fail, so now its Hogan vs Vince.

McMahon threw first punch... And eventually got leg dropped.

Prolly NXT invasion though.