• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm sure since they have a lot of money that means the courts will find them right but I find this defense of trying to force arbitration bc that was the terms the NDA laid out for disputes completely useless. Because the whole point is Vince stopped paying because he said she broke the terms. For him to make that distinction, HE should have went to arbitration and explained why he would no longer be paying what was owed.

None of it is shocking, he's always thought people should play by rules that he's above but it seems very cut and dry to me. Vince was the first one that took issue with the NDA agreement, if he's arguing she can't go public bc she has a dispute then likewise he cannot just decide to not pay bc of his dispute

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That statement side by side with the initial one where she said Laurinaitis was a victim is unintentional comedy at its finest really.

Like overlooking morals for this point, how bad is his lawyer that they jumped the gun and made that original statement when obviously they wish they didn't now

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That statement side by side with the initial one where she said Laurinaitis was a victim is unintentional comedy at its finest really.

Like overlooking morals for this point, how bad is his lawyer that they jumped the gun and made that original statement when obviously they wish they didn't now
plaintiff lawyer gonna have a fucking field day with that