• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
Only thing I could possibly think of is he convinces Anthem to sell him TNA in a year. You have an established roster and the staff in place with no need to really start over company wise.

Oh, but I also imagine there would be a lot of people leaving if Vince touches it. If the unease was rough with Scott being let go, then Vince coming in may be worse.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Oh, but I also imagine there would be a lot of people leaving if Vince touches it. If the unease was rough with Scott being let go, then Vince coming in may be worse.

Yeah, on the other end of that sword is you might have them stick it out because they know Vince would put money into the roster and try to get them a better TV deal. Also wouldnt have to worry about the "pay per appearance" deals anymore as well.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Yea, I don't see the problem in the "lack" of talent out there. Vince could just be "I'll bring the Attitude back into the Ring" and there will be people eating it. Obviously, he will never be even close to being in the position he was with a new company, but he would immediately jump in front of dozens and dozens of Independent promotions just because of the curiosity and his cult-like following.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Theres also that promotion Freddie Prinze Jr keeps talking about that he wants to get off the ground. If Vince actually did get back into the wrestling business next year, it's not by starting one, it's by buying one and then expanding it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I have serious doubts Vince is actually contemplating a new company. It feels pretty calculated that Vince came back after the heat came on him specifically to sell his company. He wanted one final payday. I couldn’t imagine at this point after being outed twice and getting all this new money from selling his company and he would just turn around and spend it on a new company.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I'm confused. We talk like there's no big name people available, yet we also talk about how a bunch of big name people have WWE contracts that expire in the next couple months.

McIntyre, Becky, Rollins to name 3. I highly doubt any of them go to a potential new McMahon company unless they're offered a ridiculous amount of money. but there are names available. Also fuck McMahon and may he never step foot in a wrestling venture again.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm confused. We talk like there's no big name people available, yet we also talk about how a bunch of big name people have WWE contracts that expire in the next couple months.

McIntyre, Becky, Rollins to name 3. I highly doubt any of them go to a potential new McMahon company unless they're offered a ridiculous amount of money. but there are names available. Also fuck McMahon and may he never step foot in a wrestling venture again.
Becky and Seth definitely wouldn’t, it’s why they wasn’t mentioned. When folks say there’s no names, they mean none that would even do it. Seth and Becky both spoke out against Vince.