• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
You got Alberto Del Rio, Michael Elgin, Austin Aries, Ryback, Velveteen Dream and Davey Richards just to name a few.

Ah yes, where most of those names lost most of their value for a reason.

Like I get it, Cancel culture, goes to far, but also... A lot of those bridges have been burned for good reason-

Cwalker

Those guys don’t have jobs for a reason and I seriously doubt any of them would significantly sell tickets

Rosie

Dark Side
Vince basically gonna bring back CYN :lmao

It is NDA:

Rule #1: You sign the NDA.
Rule #2: YOU SIGN THE NDA!
Rule #3: Matches end often by roll up or by Disqualification, unless it is a #BEEFY guy, then under 3 minutes via pinfall
Rule #4 Sanctioned "Sports Entertainment" Rules apply. When you're in a Dance contest, you must apply heavy amounts of oil and wear small outfits.
Rule #5: No #Wrestlers #SmallGuys or #UglyWomen. Only #BEEF #primadonnas and #SportsEntertainment
Rule #6: The entertainment isn't for the NDA Galaxy, it is for a 70+ year old man with the humour of a sex obsessed 14 year-old.
Rule #7: Matches and promos must be scripted word for word.
Rule #8: This is SUCH GOOD SHIT!

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It is NDA:

Rule #1: You sign the NDA.
Rule #2: YOU SIGN THE NDA!
Rule #3: Matches end often by roll up or by Disqualification, unless it is a #BEEFY guy, then under 3 minutes via pinfall
Rule #4 Sanctioned "Sports Entertainment" Rules apply. When you're in a Dance contest, you must apply heavy amounts of oil and wear small outfits.
Rule #5: No #Wrestlers #SmallGuys or #UglyWomen. Only #BEEF #primadonnas and #SportsEntertainment
Rule #6: The entertainment isn't for the NDA Galaxy, it is for a 70+ year old man with the humour of a sex obsessed 14 year-old.
Rule #7: Matches and promos must be scripted word for word.
Rule #8: This is SUCH GOOD SHIT!
I’m sold!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Isn’t that under the TKO umbrella?

I'm not actually sure, I think it might just be a Dana White owned project separately. It would be under the Endeavor umbrella technically if part of the company tho bc from what I understand TKO is exclusively UFC and WWE

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
What talent is out there for him to start a new company?

All the big names are locked up

Only thing I could possibly think of is he convinces Anthem to sell him TNA in a year. You have an established roster and the staff in place with no need to really start over company wise.