• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Swamps

Space Cowboy
When I saw this earlier I read it as 99% off and was like god damn. Then notice it was just one f

Hell, if they were 99% off, they would sell out in minutes. That would be like only a few cents for a shirt, and it would probably cost more to ship a single item. I bet some folks would have jumped at that in a heartbeat.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
I'm sure they'll still move quite a lot of Lesnar merch with that discount sale. Kinda disgusting that they basically make quick bank with the situation at hand instead of, for example, simply taking Brock-Merch out of the shop... or at least donating everything they'll receive through this discount sale.

Greetings all.

I don't know if anyone has said this here yet, but regarding Brock Lesnar, how much did he actually know what was going on? Did he know how Grant was allegedly treated by Vince? Did he just think it was some woman brought into WWE as Vince's sexual plaything and the thing was totally consensual between her and Vince? Did he think it was just like role play or she was into kinky sex and he was just 'going with the flow'? He was going on what Vince had told him.

Pulling Lesnar at the moment is the right thing to do from a business perspective. But, we also need to know how much he really knew and understood what was going on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

200w.gif