Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I can only imagine how Sable is feeling, learning about all of this and her husband's involvement.
well if she doesn't ask for a divorce I'm guessing she was aware and doesn't care

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
How the hell is Ace the victim? What a no good you know what. But I am glad that the seeds are dead now that Ace turned on Vince. I told people for years that his yes men would turn on Vince once Vince lost all of the power.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Federal authorities have been investigating sexual assault and sex trafficking allegations against WWE co-founder Vince McMahon, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Prosecutors in New York in recent months have been in contact with women who have accused McMahon of sexual misconduct, the people said.

The billionaire resigned last week from the wrestling empire he long ran after former WWE employee Janel Grant filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexually abusing her and trafficking her to other men inside WWE.

McMahon has denied Grant’s allegations and said the federal probe won’t find wrongdoing. He referred to a statement from last week: “I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name.”

WWE didn’t respond to requests about the probe or about the individual women’s allegations.

Over the summer, federal agents executed a search warrant for McMahon’s phone and delivered a subpoena to him for documents related to any allegation of “rape, sex trafficking, sexual assault, commercial sex transaction, harassment or discrimination” against current or former WWE employees.

The grand jury subpoena, described to The Wall Street Journal, offers the first window into the investigation, which began in 2022. The Journal reported in 2022 that McMahon had made payouts to several women who accused him of sexual misconduct while he was CEO and that prosecutors were investigating the payouts. The subpoena also sought communications between McMahon and these women, including Grant.

The businessman and TV personality resigned as executive chairman of WWE parent on Jan. 26, the day after Grant’s lawsuit was filed. Her complaint contained graphic depictions of sex acts and copies of explicit text messages.

Grant and at least four of the women named in the grand jury subpoena had entered into settlement agreements with McMahon over allegations of sexual misconduct. Prosecutors have interviewed some of the women, the people said.

Grant’s lawsuit said McMahon agreed in 2022 to pay her $3 million to keep silent about their relationship, which she said began after they met in 2019 at his luxury apartment building, where Grant also lived. Grant, who worked in the talent-relations and legal departments at WWE from 2019 to 2022, said in her lawsuit that McMahon stopped paying her after an initial $1 million wire transfer.

The other women named in the grand jury subpoena include a WWE contractor whom McMahon allegedly sent unsolicited nude photos and sexually harassed; a former WWE wrestler who said McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex; former WWE referee Rita Chatterton, who publicly accused McMahon of raping her; a spa manager who said McMahon assaulted her at a Southern California resort; and a former WWE employee who alleged the head of talent relations at the company at the time, John Laurinaitis, demoted her after she broke off an affair with him.

McMahon has long denied the rape allegations by Chatterton, first made publicly in televised interviews in the 1990s. He agreed to a multimillion-dollar settlement in late 2022 without admitting wrongdoing. His lawyer said he agreed to the settlement to avoid the cost of litigation.

McMahon hasn’t addressed the allegations by the other women.

Laurinaitis also appeared in Grant’s lawsuit, which said McMahon directed her to visit Laurinaitis at his hotel rooms, where she had sex with Laurinaitis before the start of workdays. The suit also alleged that the two men took turns restraining and assaulting her inside WWE’s offices on one occasion in 2021.

Laurinaitis, a former wrestler known as Johnny Ace and a longtime WWE executive, left the company in 2022. Laurinaitis hasn’t publicly commented on his departure.

A lawyer for Laurinaitis, Edward Brennan, said, “We deny any and all allegations and will vigorously defend the charges against Mr. Laurinaitis in the appropriate setting.”

Brennan said Grant’s lawsuit doesn’t highlight any examples of Laurinaitis making sexual demands or exchanging items of value. “Count how many times in the complaint Vince exerts control over both the Plaintiff and Johnny,” he wrote in an email, referring to his client. “It’s a good complaint. It just doesn’t list all the victims, including Johnny.”

McMahon briefly left the WWE in 2022 during a board investigation and returned in early 2023. Soon after, he negotiated a sale of WWE to Endeavor Group, owner of the UFC mixed martial arts league. The deal created a new public company called TKO Group and until last week he served as its executive chairman.

TKO Group had warned investors about the risks associated with WWE’s longtime leader, who remains a major shareholder. In securities filings last year, TKO Group said McMahon’s presence on its board could result in negative publicity and “any further allegations and investigations may have an adverse financial and operational impact on our business performance.”

• Angry
Reactions: John_69

John_69

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Federal authorities have been investigating sexual assault and sex trafficking allegations against WWE co-founder Vince McMahon, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Prosecutors in New York in recent months have been in contact with women who have accused McMahon of sexual misconduct, the people said.

The billionaire resigned last week from the wrestling empire he long ran after former WWE employee Janel Grant filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexually abusing her and trafficking her to other men inside WWE.

McMahon has denied Grant’s allegations and said the federal probe won’t find wrongdoing. He referred to a statement from last week: “I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name.”

WWE didn’t respond to requests about the probe or about the individual women’s allegations.

Over the summer, federal agents executed a search warrant for McMahon’s phone and delivered a subpoena to him for documents related to any allegation of “rape, sex trafficking, sexual assault, commercial sex transaction, harassment or discrimination” against current or former WWE employees.

The grand jury subpoena, described to The Wall Street Journal, offers the first window into the investigation, which began in 2022. The Journal reported in 2022 that McMahon had made payouts to several women who accused him of sexual misconduct while he was CEO and that prosecutors were investigating the payouts. The subpoena also sought communications between McMahon and these women, including Grant.

The businessman and TV personality resigned as executive chairman of WWE parent on Jan. 26, the day after Grant’s lawsuit was filed. Her complaint contained graphic depictions of sex acts and copies of explicit text messages.

Grant and at least four of the women named in the grand jury subpoena had entered into settlement agreements with McMahon over allegations of sexual misconduct. Prosecutors have interviewed some of the women, the people said.

Grant’s lawsuit said McMahon agreed in 2022 to pay her $3 million to keep silent about their relationship, which she said began after they met in 2019 at his luxury apartment building, where Grant also lived. Grant, who worked in the talent-relations and legal departments at WWE from 2019 to 2022, said in her lawsuit that McMahon stopped paying her after an initial $1 million wire transfer.

The other women named in the grand jury subpoena include a WWE contractor whom McMahon allegedly sent unsolicited nude photos and sexually harassed; a former WWE wrestler who said McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex; former WWE referee Rita Chatterton, who publicly accused McMahon of raping her; a spa manager who said McMahon assaulted her at a Southern California resort; and a former WWE employee who alleged the head of talent relations at the company at the time, John Laurinaitis, demoted her after she broke off an affair with him.

McMahon has long denied the rape allegations by Chatterton, first made publicly in televised interviews in the 1990s. He agreed to a multimillion-dollar settlement in late 2022 without admitting wrongdoing. His lawyer said he agreed to the settlement to avoid the cost of litigation.

Laurinaitis also appeared in Grant’s lawsuit, which said McMahon directed her to visit Laurinaitis at his hotel rooms, where she had sex with Laurinaitis before the start of workdays. The suit also alleged that the two men took turns restraining and assaulting her inside WWE’s offices on one occasion in 2021.

Laurinaitis, a former wrestler known as Johnny Ace and a longtime WWE executive, left the company in 2022. Laurinaitis hasn’t publicly commented on his departure.

A lawyer for Laurinaitis, Edward Brennan, said, “We deny any and all allegations and will vigorously defend the charges against Mr. Laurinaitis in the appropriate setting.”

Brennan said Grant’s lawsuit doesn’t highlight any examples of Laurinaitis making sexual demands or exchanging items of value. “Count how many times in the complaint Vince exerts control over both the Plaintiff and Johnny,” he wrote in an email, referring to his client. “It’s a good complaint. It just doesn’t list all the victims, including Johnny.”

McMahon briefly left the WWE in 2022 during a board investigation and returned in early 2023. Soon after, he negotiated a sale of WWE to Endeavor Group, owner of the UFC mixed martial arts league. The deal created a new public company called TKO Group and until last week he served as its executive chairman.

TKO Group had warned investors about the risks associated with WWE’s longtime leader, who remains a major shareholder. In securities filings last year, TKO Group said McMahon’s presence on its board could result in negative publicity and “any further allegations and investigations may have an adverse financial and operational impact on our business performance.”
Pieces of shit.

John_69

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
From what I read, Vince was threading him with his job as well and threatening to expose him. To say he’s the victim after everything this woman has been through? F*** that guy.

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG

I assume this means there's a chance we could see criminal charges too? He needs to rot in jail so I hope so. But man if it goes to a criminal trail is when we could really see a big can of worms opening up in the WWE.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I assume this means there's a chance we could see criminal charges too? He needs to rot in jail so I hope so. But man if it goes to a criminal trail is when we could really see a big can of worms opening up in the WWE.
multiple women and FBI investigation, most def we are looking at a federal case with potential federal charges since the crimes took part across many states lines. It's looking more and more like he's proper screwed and they won't be able to settle so buckle up it's probably gonna get bumpier

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I have no doubt a lot of people knew Vince was a degenerate but to the extent of what's been revealed? I find it hard to believe it was that well known. But if so let it be but for me personally I'd hope Trips and Steph and Shane didn't know it was this bad. Like I get he's a dick but he's a girl dad and for him to know it was like this and not do anything would definitely upset me.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
^This.

It’s hard to believe that all these people have been around Vince for decades and didn’t have some idea of the shit that he was into.

But to these depths? I don’t think ALL of this was known internally by someone like Hunter and Shawn. Not to defend them but I think guys like Ace, Kevin Dunn, Bruce and maybe even JR knew much more than Hunter.

Reactions: John_69

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'd think he'd def wanna keep a lot of that away from his daughter's husband
it's all so gross

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Wow.. fucking no words. I’m almost sure people are defending Vince also. I saw people on another post about Torrie saying “she did playboy.” As if that makes everything okay.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Torrie will say she made her own decisions either way, I don't think she would ever claim Vince did anything illegal to her. But she's honest when he was just a fucking terrible person to her. Just more evidence how he got off in abusing his power to embarrass people