• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Makes sense why they would do it but they sure skirted their way around the obvious with that statement.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I've heard every wild story i thought i could hear about Vince, since I was 15, and giving who he is actually top the stories I've heard. So many segments over the years make much more sense now.
yeah I've seen this sentiment both here and on other social media platforms, and it's pretty disturbing.

I just saw a segment where Val venis and some other dude are wrestling and the loser's kayfabe girlfriend has to get topless in front of HHH

I know it's just a show obviously, but ya...just another example of the type of culture that festered there for 4 decades

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think Bryan Alvarez put it best with regards to the Vince stuff. To paraphrase:

"You've heard Vince stories for years. Everybody has heard stories about Vince, and they're stories... Then you read this lawsuit and the degree of it is just appalling and beyond shocking."

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think Bryan Alvarez put it best with regards to the Vince stuff. To paraphrase:

"You've heard Vince stories for years. Everybody has heard stories about Vince, and they're stories... Then you read this lawsuit and the degree of it is just appalling and beyond shocking."
Meltz did say he talked to a friend who worked there who said ''ur naive if this is surprising to you'' so sounds like some ppl internally knew for a while sadly. sucks

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
If motherfuckers ever start hearing stories about me on some shit like this, please arrest me
right-to.gif