Vince McMahon Makes WWE Network Announcement for UK and Ireland Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Exactly the point my precious post was trying to make. This seems like an act of desperation, rather then an act of mending a mistake. To little, to late in my opinion.

But, it's not the company's fault the UK still hasn't got the Network, it's the fans' fault. :dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Butters!

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
No, not at all.

Anyways, everyone should stick it to Vince and not buy this thing.

I honestly don't know why anybody in the UK would bother. The majority of people who watch will already get Raw, SD, NXT and the UK special stuff like WWE Vintage on sky sports- which they already have to pay for.
I'll stick to streaming WWE.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why anybody in the UK would bother. The majority of people who watch will already get Raw, SD, NXT and the UK special stuff like WWE Vintage on sky sports- which they already have to pay for.
I'll stick to streaming WWE.

Yeah, you're right in terms about what they'll get.

But the UK fans had every right to chant 'Where's our network?' when the 'E messed up the first time.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
No thanks, I'll stick with RAW on my Sky Sports plus all of the free TNA stuff on Challenge. But NXT is not shown on Sky Sports anymore, apparently it's being removed for the Network. :'(

So we would pay $5 more and they pretty much pissed us all off. GG.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I think its funny that it's still "9.99" but in a currency that is valued differently. Vince must really like that 9.99 slogan.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think its funny that it's still "9.99" but in a currency that is valued differently. Vince must really like that 9.99 slogan.

Yeah, he definitely likes that slogan, he also likes pushing it down people's throats.

On a much lighter note, though... Digging your signature. Seth's reaction is priceless. It's like HHH told him 'We're having a threesome with Steph later on.'

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, he definitely likes that slogan, he also likes pushing it down people's throats.

On a much lighter note, though... Digging your signature. Seth's reaction is priceless. It's like HHH told him 'We're having a threesome with Steph later on.'
Heh heh, yeah I've just taken to putting gifs from the more recent shows in my signature. That was the one I liked the best out of what I found online when I looked. Almost went with Ambrose nailing Bray with the elbow off the ambulance, but I'm on a Rollins/Authority kick as of late.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Heh heh, yeah I've just taken to putting gifs from the more recent shows in my signature. That was the one I liked the best out of what I found online when I looked. Almost went with Ambrose nailing Bray with the elbow off the ambulance, but I'm on a Rollins/Authority kick as of late.

Yeah, Ambrose hitting the elbow off the ambulance on Bray was a good one, too.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
If it's $9.99 in the states you can bet your ass I am going to VPN that shit.