Vince Mcmahon likes Matt Hardy's Broken/Woken Character

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
So Vince Mcmahon likes the Broken/Woken character of Matt Hardy and gave him creative control of it and WWE is using Woken so they can trademark that and since Matt Hardy owns the rights to the Broken Character if he did leave WWE again he can go back to his Broken Character without any problems

{If Someone already posted it my bad M8}

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think this is a rumor. Most people seem to like it because it is different from everything else. Vince is the kind of guy to do just that. He wants his own branding of the character to keep locked down with WWE. He wouldn't care if he didn't like it.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think the main reason people like Broken/Woken Matt is he's
actually A CHARACTER...not just a wrestler acting like a normal
person.

The WWE needs more characters on their programing and I'm
hoping Woken Matt will help them realize that.

And as far as Vince goes...he likes anything that will make him
money.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think this is a rumor. Most people seem to like it because it is different from everything else. Vince is the kind of guy to do just that. He wants his own branding of the character to keep locked down with WWE. He wouldn't care if he didn't like it.
Usually Vince doesn't like gimmicks from other brands or has them on Tv for a while and then doesn't care about them sometimes

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
So WWE will trademark Woken and Matt will act Broken?

I heard the same thing about VInce liking it and handing him creative control That is actually huge no shitty lines from the writers and Matt can pick and choose who he feuds with (and loses to). Heymann, Taker and perhaps Brock are the only ones who have comparable freedom.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Very surprising given that Vince is a control freak. It’s great news for hardy, however. Means he doesn’t have to try and keep this character amazing while dealing with shitty writers and crazy Vince.