Vince McMahon Has Big Plans for Raw After the Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Young H.

Reaction score
Good idea. I don't watch SmackDown. Make Raw more raw.

Axis

This could actually be a great move. If Raw gains Triple H, Edge, Undertaker, Big Show, or any combination, obviously it will improve. If Smackdown houses Mysterio and the Colons, they could look to dip into AAA/CMLL to sign some top names from there. I will not complain at all if Los Infernales, Rocky Romero, and Mistico find their way to the WWE.

CenaMark54

I've always thought it would be more beneficial to have one really strong show rather than trying to even out the talent.

Personally, I would move Triple H, Edge, Big Show, Miz, Morrison and Vickie G to Raw. Then move Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Christian, and Evan Bourne to Smackdown. I would also send Cryme Tyme, Kofi K, Noble, Hass, Kozlov, and Snuka to ECW.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Makes sense, no matter what they do nothing will improve Smackdown's rating. Friday is a horrible day to have for a wrestling show in my opinion.