• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon and the 20 Million Dollars!

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Exactly they're not paying him that much. It's like MVP got the highest paid contract in SD! history or whatever, it's just part of the story to promote things. WWE would barely turn a profit if they paid him 20 mil on top of all the money they're paying the actual wrestlers. It's just foolish to believe he's getting that much money.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
^ But do you really bleeive He is getting paid 20million come on. Some people dont make that much during there life time and if He was how much profit would they be getting from it seriously.

He probably isnt getting paid that much i wonder how much hes really getting.

I actually posted this in the Kayfabe Section, which moderator moved it over here? :/ Of course they were in character during Larry King live, news all over says that Mayweather isn't getting 20 Million and Big Show was saying I'll break his jaw and stuff it's hype to get people talking, Mayweather actually sucks and on Larry King, McMahon compared Mayweather with Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson, sheesh!

HHHforever

Reaction score
As said before they were NOT in character for the majority of the Larry King interview. If they were suppposed to be then I question what they're doing over there saying that matches are pre-determined and such.