Vince Going Crazy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
he freaked me out on friday. i am intrested in this angle but hopefully it will end in him retiring and Shane taking over.

(creative rush) then Heyman comes in and trys to take over and shane and steph fight him, then the ECW brand backs him and then some of the WWE stars start to like Heyman more then Shane and back Heyman then we have some sort of new Alliance angle (like the old one) but this time its ECW trying to take over ECW.

w/e. i just thought of that.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yea he is being weird and stuff saying all that bible versus on friday

ChallyD420

Reaction score
Dude McMahon cracks me up. I almost died when I saw him walking down the entrance all whacked out of his skull on Smackdown this Friday. Why does everyone n here want him to retire and let Shane take over?

Are you nuts?! McMahon makes the show, most RAWs in recent months wouldn't even have been worth watching if it wasn't for McMahon. The shows are getting better as of right now, but I would be so sad to see McMahon leave.

and by saying McMahon I mean Vince.

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
ok i know you're new so i'll just tell u straight up don't double post secondly i agree with you that he shouldn't retire he is probably the most intelligent wrestling mind in the business and when he one day does step down i would prefer to have shane run the company but i can see steph running it.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
The storyline now will probably be "shockingly no one is grieving, instead everyone is fighting for the inheritance..." Who knows, we might even see Linda back.