• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince back on board, WWE sale coming soon / WWE funeral thread

John McHenry

John McHenry
I mean the dude is in full PR mode, him saying it was false doesn't really mean shit to me ngl lol
I mean the top yes man, and the man in a position that vince can fire him whenever he wants, isn't going to give out any jaw dropping revelations. He had the chance to say the real reason Steph stepped down and he just said Family stuff which is basically what we've already been told. And by the time we find out anyone lied it's because it'll have been too late.

It's a nice interview and does exactly what it's meant to. Hey things happened Vince is back but we're not changing everything is good just remain calm.

His biggest win is the NFL comparison.

Dale

Super Moderator
Because it wasn't asked?

Like it would have made an ounce of difference to your opinion anyway if he said Vince has absolutely no dealings with creative.

Sabretooth

Absolutely zero denials of Vince being in creative again, you notice

Khan noted that during McMahon’s absence, he and Stephanie were given total freedom from McMahon, as has Triple H, and since his return his focus has only been on the potential WWE sale and other Board of Directors business.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Well the Vince being part of creative has been asked and answered a few times. His focus is not on creative, HHH said he tells vince about creative but the final say is his. At this point I believe that's true, as for the future we all know it doesn't matter what anyone says right now if Vince wants to do it he will.

Roy Mustang

I mean the dude is in full PR mode, him saying it was false doesn't really mean shit to me ngl lol
Also there is lovely quote from him talking about SEXUAL ASSAULT:

Nick Khan is a gross cunt. He belongs in hell like Vince when they die for saying shit like this.