• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince back on board, WWE sale coming soon / WWE funeral thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah she left, though people speculated it was because of the Vince allegations about to happen then she came back when he retired/

I don't necessarily believe it but the timeline did give me the thought that she def knew and maybe even had a part in them becoming public. More than likely not true but she probs knew they were gonna come out. Her coming back so soon after is just the real part that I find intriguing

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't necessarily believe it but the timeline did give me the thought that she def knew and maybe even had a part in them becoming public. More than likely not true but she probs knew they were gonna come out. Her coming back so soon after is just the real part that I find intriguing
Was Trips still at home or was he back working when she took the leave of absence, I don't remember?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Was Trips still at home or was he back working when she took the leave of absence, I don't remember?

I believe he was working but out of the corporate office, hadn't came back to NXT for those shows, don't think he ever did, just went straight to main roster traveling when Vince left

Roy Mustang

I do feel both are related in some way. Could also be Steph wanted a break from working and to be a mum for a bit. But if she wanted just a break, why leave the board of directors?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I do feel both are related in some way. Could also be Steph wanted a break from working and to be a mum for a bit. But if she wanted just a break, why leave the board of directors?

The original announcement of her taking the leave of absence made perfect sense too at the time, I don't think any of us questioned it bc of HHH's health but the way they both came back full time as soon as Vince and the changes HHH made right away just looks different in hindsight. Good chance we never find out what really happened last year with any of that either so I don't even really care to speculate much tbh

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Doesn’t matter. Everyone on this website sure believed it.
I know I said a couple times Fightful and WON hadn’t reported it yet and they are the sources I look for when “confirming” a report.

Forbes also since they’d definitely report on something this big.

Roy Mustang

I do legit think the leakers on the board were Steph and HHH. Just makes too much sense and maybe they were sick of his shit.

Dale

Super Moderator
The original announcement of her taking the leave of absence made perfect sense too at the time, I don't think any of us questioned it bc of HHH's health but the way they both came back full time as soon as Vince and the changes HHH made right away just looks different in hindsight. Good chance we never find out what really happened last year with any of that either so I don't even really care to speculate much tbh
Yeah the first absence made a lot of sense, I just did a quick google and the reports had mentioned how she had to pick up all the duties left over by HHH after his incident, so that combined with the stress of him nearly dying makes total sense for her to want to step back. I don't even look too much into her coming back in the recent position she held given the opportunity she had, though I do find her stepping away now pretty fishy.

Maybe it's all genuine and there's nothing behind it, it's just with everything that transpired and the timings of it look like something out Game of Thrones or some shit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I mean at this point if people haven't put two and two together that Stephanie is the one who leaked to the WSJ last year, I've got a bacon stretcher I'm looking to sell

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think the clearest thing of all is Stephanie and her father definitely no longer get along. I’ve seen people try to claim she just went back on the hiatus she wanted before she had to step in and I think that’s bollacks. I think how fast she came back to the company once Vince was out is a clear indicator the thing she needed space from wasn’t the WWE. The other really important thing to note is she hasn’t gone back on her hiatus. She’s completely resigned.

Stephanie 100% wants no part in working with her father and whatever is coming down the pipeline. She definitely knows more than the public and is like nah I’m good. If you want to force your way back on and sell the family business, have it. The business you can have, the family is something you never will.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Said Stephanie was brought back to be the canary from The Simpsons
R.db406b7b814ea446a73a1850fd53d398