• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince back on board, WWE sale coming soon / WWE funeral thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Are there people out there who don't know these deals can take months, even years?

I mean the whole AOL/Time-Warner deal took about two years itself.
That’s a merger. There’s far more restructuring and SEC filings that need to be approved. A straight purchase will take months, but shouldn’t take that long once the deal is closed. The only holdup will be any potential lawsuits blocking it from stockholders.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
That’s a merger. There’s far more restructuring and SEC filings that need to be approved. A straight purchase will take months, but shouldn’t take that long once the deal is closed. The only holdup will be any potential lawsuits blocking it from stockholders.
Well hey, what do you know, there's a lawsuit against Vince McMahon right now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Doubt they get sued since the deal will most likely put that stock real high when it's time to collect the stock options when they go back to being private.

Not to mention the classification of A stock and B stock will keep the major stock holders with the most voting power in charge which is Vince himself. A and B stock options are what keeps anyone from muscling a CEO out of his own company, which is what happened to Ted Turner.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Can I ask why there are people out there acting like the non Nick Khans are somehow morally superior. Those Khans pay the Saudis to manage their Four Seasons properties and had Flex n Gate factories in Asia get busted for using child labor.

I know that is "whataboutism" clearly, but some people need to do some research before putting the hero capes on others.

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
So WWE is going to shit/dead, now if AEW follows then IMPACT and the Indies will regin surpreme...that would be a fun timeline

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
John Cena has missed the last 7 shows in Saudi Arabia. His one and only appearance was at the first Saudi show in April 2018.

Could we have seen the last of an all time great?
No. Cena vs. Tanahashi... Cena vs. Okada... Cena vs. Omega... ... ...

:hayden3

Gambit

Talk about looking like an asshole at that point lol. Leaving to go to your old job only to have to go back.

Last edited: