Vince and HHH honour Mae Young

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
WWE's website has an exclusive video of Vince McMahon and Triple H presenting birthday girl Mae Young with her own Divas Title with her name on it. They noted that Stephanie McMahon had it made for Mae. Vince and Triple H called her the greatest Divas Champion of all-time.

Mae joked about how she's going to wrestle Stephanie when she's 100. Vince joked that his money is on Mae. They noted during the chat that Stephanie wasn't at RAW last night because one of her kids was sick.

Here's a photo of the three:
b36a218daf31a2591d3dbc1ccf8be1eb._.png

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

Nice move, classy.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
that was so sweet. I felt bad when her when the birthday party got interrupted. That was a jackass move from hell.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Re: RE: Vince and HHH honour Mae Young

Mizfit said:
that was so sweet. I felt bad when her when the birthday party got interrupted. That was a jackass move from hell.

Which is exactly why it was done. It gives punk even more heat.

I don't like the word diva to describe mae young. The current crop of women, yes, they are divas by the definition of the word, but the women of the past weren't.

~ Three Said That ~

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Don't know why they gave her that ugly ass belt, they should have awarded her the women's title like they awarded Foley the hardcore title

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Did no one else notice Vince's hair? It looks like his flick-back hair from before he was shaved. WTF?