• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vin Diesel Reportedly Tells UFC Star He Could Beat The Rock In A Fight

Who would win in a real fight?

• The Rock

• Vin Diesel

Results are only viewable after voting.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
What's this? Two middle aged beefcake millionares with massive egos don't get along? Tell me it ain't so!

...Rock could probably kill some one in a serious fight.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
The Rock would beat Diesals ass lol.

Diesal is just mad cuz at this point in his career Fast is the only thing he's got to hang on to. Rock has been cranking out box office smash left and right. Every movie he is stars in these days is a hit. So it's no wonder that he's out shinning Vin in his own franchise.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
He's not mad at anything, he's just having fun because he's friends with Rock. That's what dudes do, they break balls. Grow up.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
I feel like all of this on-set heat, public relations back and forth in the media, and social media... I feel like they're trying their best to build the "heat" enough there's interest for a Vin Diesel vs The Rock at a Wrestlemania.

If that's the case, bring it, fuckers. BRING IT!