Viewer Discretion is Advised: Blood and Guts Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

vlj07kS.gif
ET0CmzV.gif

Nick Gage vs Jon Moxley CZW 3/13/2010

Yes the Match Nick Gage and Moxley talked about during the Dark Side of the Ring Episode on the life of Gage. I was holding out on watching it quite awhile now but I'm juiced today and felt like getting this in. Gage clearly didn't like Moxley not just because he was the CZW World Champion at the time but he seemly was getting pushed aside for the new breed in Wrestling in CZW gaining momentum and God knows Gage doesn't want to be forgotten by anyone. Even though early on it seems like Moxley would be the one to dictate the pace it clearly goes towards Cage and isn't before long till Gage pulls out the Pizza Cutter. Yes a Pizza Cutter people I don't see Dominoes delivering right now but it doesn't matter to Gage he'll pull out a Pizza Cutter to scratch his ass with theirs no doubt in my mind with that one.

The fans in audience start to enjoy the Horror of what is going with the Pizza Cutter and it's a great shot it looks like Gage cuts Moxley's Tongue but we now know that wasn't the Case but it wouldn't of been a shock to see someone try that in CZW. The punishment Moxley would take would go on for a few mins till Moxley almost getting a second wind goes I need to go to Gage's level of insanity or this guy is going to kill me out there. Moxley wants to prove not only is he a deserving Champion within the Company but he wants to prove he can hang with a person like Gage and he clearly shows it as the Match goes on during this one. I do find it funny at one moment one of the Commentators saying Gage is smart for covering Moxley on top of a Guard Rail no dumbass he's an idiot not knowing he can't do that. All roads lead to Gage bringing a Barbewire Board into the Ring minutes later.

Even though it's pretty funny to see the spot not going as planned but it's also funny to see Moxley using poetic justice using Gage's Pizza Cutter to stop himself from going through the Tables rather Gage making love with both Tables. Gage had plenty of chances to beat Moxley and clearly his arrogance beat him over and over in this one. Only moments after Moxley would land the Hook and Ladder on a Chair leading to his victory. Gage can complain all he wants about the count but he loss this one and that win verified Moxley as a guy who who was going to make his name long term in CZW and in Wrestling in general.​

Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I remember watching Moxley in CZW and I knew he was going to be a big star in CZW and other promotions, but never thought he would go anywhere else. Guess, I was wrong, but I am glad he never forgets his roots in CZW/Hardcore wrestling as a whole.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I remember watching Moxley in CZW and I knew he was going to be a big star in CZW and other promotions, but never thought he would go anywhere else. Guess, I was wrong, but I am glad he never forgets his roots in CZW/Hardcore wrestling as a whole.

Yeah I was iffy on him too but I always enjoyed his Character work with his Promos. So happy to see that he put it all together and now we are seeing the best of Moxley in AEW.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yeah I was iffy on him too but I always enjoyed his Character work with his Promos. So happy to see that he put it all together and now we are seeing the best of Moxley in AEW.
Eh, I'll take your word about the AEW thing as I don't watch it, but yeah I just figured he would be like a underground hit among Hardcore/Deathmatch fans and that is it. I am glad though he has in major promotions and showcase everything he has to offer.

Reactions: Apoho Creed