Viewer Discretion is Advised: Blood and Guts Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
2ewbgD5.gif

Starting Saturday...

Did everyone enjoy the Deathmatch before the silent fart of a Firework spot between Omega and Moxley from Revolution? Do you want to see more these type of Matches or Matches in general involving blood, or how about Matches that get so intense you want to pound your Chest? I kinda wanted to a Joshi/Women of Genius/Women's Wrestling type of Thread like I did with WC, but I thought I can still get there while branching into other Matches. Expect violence people I already have the first Match I wanna talk about should be a fun ride people.​

Reactions: Chris and Hoss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:garrett

Let's get it HoHo

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Killshot([Swerve Scott) vs Dante Fox
Hell of War Match from Lucha Underground

Man Lucha Underground gave us so many great Matches from the first Season to the very last Season and this was one of favs from that whole run. Friends...Brothers..and now Enemies is the Story of Fox and man this Match is nuts. You must first make your opponent bleed and when it comes to blood in my life even a little bit I get nauseous so doing this again is a mental prep for sure. After you make your opponent bleed and if they are not dead by then, then NO DQ and if you need go further you must merk your opponent so much to send him to the Hospital through an Ambulance First Class. Normally when I see these of Matches you see talent at times pussy foot around especially with Weapons, but clearly from jump street the LU talent were like let's kill each other every Match during their run. Let's make our Company different than any other in Wrestling and boy this was one of of those Matches that made that statement.

I would say alot of people were Pro-Killshot at this time especially me, but fuck me so many times how you not love Dante Fox on his will to win and in some ways his revenge for Killshot leaving him behind during their Military days. None is more evident than Fox during the first part of this Hell of War Match when he dove from the Bleachers to Killshot feet away with a Chair on top of him. If one of us would of done that we would of been in the Hospital for a Week, but in life sometimes you when get tired, sore, or even in the most pain is when you find out who you are. Can you keep going during those moments or do you fall to a knee because you can't handle it is a question I ask myself every week.

Funny Fox after that spot is telling and threatening the Ref if he doesn't help him set up Weapons he's going to bleed welp damn you're going to lose your Case when you go to Court for this Attempted Murder that is coming.

J0YoMgvl.jpg

You get to points this Match when like a Car Crash you don't want to watch the impact, but you can't look away. Aided by this Match is Striker and Vampiro adding to the feeling of what was going on between these very talented Wrestlers. Fox was able to make Killshot bleed 12 mins into the Match and came at Killshot's Back going through Glass! Yes Glass people and you really don't get time to recover as the NO DQ starts right up coming from the break! Vampiro saying Dante is going for the kill is the perfect thing to say because Fox it felt like he was beating down Killshot for like ages. I could of made a Sandwich, and got in a jerk with all that time. The thing of all that is through all that pain Killshot continues to battle and kick out not wanting to lose the Match. Killshot had finally gotten some momentum in this Match then...

KILLSHOT PULLS OUT A BARBED WIRE BOARD! You can imagine the LU fans going nuts with this moment and they did. The Killshot you see in this Match is the Swerve I hoped to see in WWE as a face, and maybe he can get there as a Heel now, but this Killshot is a totally different animal than what were seeing now with Swerve in NXT. Killshot by the 18 minute mark had been feeling himself and it continues with this..

Fr6MSIs.gif

The Horror and look of Fox in that Barbed Wired tells the Story and even though Fox was already on Dream Street with the spot Killshot knows he needs to do more and he does dropping Fox head first on Glass claiming the Second Contest. So both guys might not be able to sleep for weeks with all the pain they had been dishing out and these two just want to keep each other for our entertainment. Killshot would be able to get Fox on a Gurney and would start to drag him to the Medical Evac, but Fox wouldn't allow this Match to end and their bodies lead them to the top of the Perch where the Band for LU plays! The feeling that of these guys had been playing with danger way too much, knocking on Death's Door with their Stunts was a real thing for me and the viewers. As these two finally reach the top Fox would talk to Killshot telling him that was the better man and talent and Killshot had a Bottle up his Sleeve and he rams it across the Head/Face to Fox and he falls through a big plate of Glass! Fox's Back had already been sliced up and you can imagine the repair on his Back after that spot.

9CBAlSc.gif

Thank goodness Killshot would finally realize this is over and he would put Fox in that Medical Evac ending the Match thank God. Both of these guys deserve to win and this how you do a DeathMatch in a sense and do it the right way. I don't think anyone in LU ever had the Chemistry like Fox had with Killshot. So much trust between the two they could of taken this feud even today in NXT and I think people would get behind it. I bow down to you two guys in this one what a Match fellas.​

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've seen like two Lucha Underground matches :slip:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Which ones?

Fenix/Muertes and Rey/Ricochet when he was Puma, and then some random stuff I don't remember when my dad was watching it once lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Fenix/Muertes and Rey/Ricochet when he was Puma, and then some random stuff I don't remember when my dad was watching it once lol

Oh yeah The Grave Consequences between Fenix/Muertes is amazing and Pentagon had great stuff with LU as well. Shoot Kairi and Io even had Matches in LU they faced Pentagon did you see that Match Chris?

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not as far as I can recall lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

L7vvM7n.gif

Combat Toyota vs Megumi(No-Rope Electrified Barbwire Deathmatch)

Pretty crazy that after Thunder Rosa and Britt Baker's wonderful Match I had thoughts of this Match as I watched their Match this Week. This was Combat Toyoda's Retirement Match, but damn what a way go to in such an insane type of match. I don't know too many ladies in the Wrestling business that would have their last match in such a way what guts! Let's not forget if Combat is going out on her Shield, she's going to go out with the song Wild Thing which fits her character all the way. I know it was a honor for Kudo have Combat's last match, but I bet that went out of the window when she was trying to make her make love to the Electrified Barbwire Ropes during the match that's for sure

Jesus this is so much drama in this match, with Combat and Megumi trying to keep away of the horror of meeting the ropes. When does happen for the first time I thought Kudo was dead, she took a direct shot into the ropes and she looked gone[still real to me dammit] How Kudo weathered the storm after that, and was able to not be totally destroyed by Combat is a feat itself. Oh Kudo wasn't the only one hitting those ropes, their is a moment when Toyoda's hits and collapses and the Camera Pans to someone in the crowd shedding a tear. I believe it was Toyoda's Husband, what a horrible thing to see. If my Wife was going through that, I would be tears and people need a Doctor because I wouldn't be able to handle it. This match is one of those matches that you're happy to see it end because you don't want to see these ladies destroy each other any further.​

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Combat Toyota vs Megumi was a great because the build to it was great and the rivalry between the two was unmatched. If you any suggestions on more Deathmatches I would be more than willing to help out as Deathmatches/Hardcore matches are pretty much my taste

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Combat Toyota vs Megumi was a great because the build to it was great and the rivalry between the two was unmatched. If you any suggestions on more Deathmatches I would be more than willing to help out as Deathmatches/Hardcore matches are pretty much my taste

Sure any Match Recommendations would be great. I had a Match in mind to continue it this Week most likely Friday or Saturday.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Sure any Match Recommendations would be great. I had a Match in mind to continue it this Week most likely Friday or Saturday.
Awesome. I leave a list here or send it in a PM, as there a couple I think would be fun to review.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Awesome. I leave a list here or send it in a PM, as there a couple I think would be fun to review.

PM them to me and hopefully I can find them in the Dark World of the Internet.