*VIDEO* of Kurt Angle's injury in South Korea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

eggthief

Reaction score
That must've hurt like hell, thank god that I hate Angle and TNA.

Evil Austin

I am actually not that much of a Kurt Angle fan in TNA but I respect on what he has done and accomplished... Hopefully he can get back on his feet and get back in the World Title picture...

kingovkings

Reaction score
OUCH. I hate Kurt but as a pro athelete i respect what he has done and acheived through out his career. And i wouldn't wish any injury on him on him or anybody else for that matter hope he recovers and gets back in the ring asap.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
At first I felt sorry for Angle when he relayed his sob story about how Vince kept wanting him to work with injuries, but it's hard to feel sorry for a man who does the same thing to himself night in and night out. Angle never healed, yet he kept on working, and now, once again, his neck is fucked up.

He left a golden career in WWE to travel to Bumfuck, Korea to wrestle some tub
of shit who can't properly perform a body slam? :smh

Marvel26

Reaction score
That match looked rubbish! Glad to see Kurt was able to carry on the match though!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Damn that shit looked EXTRA painful, as much as I hate Angle at TNA it would suck for him to stop wrestling because he's a great wrestler.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hahahahahah..
And the dumb shit still does little run in's with AJ styles.. I'd be home piping Karen but that's me... ;)