Video Game's you were/are good at?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Video Game's you were good at?

Tiger Woods PGA 12, I bawsed at that.

Tchman58

Jobber
Reaction score

Was top 100 in the world at NCAA football 09 for 3-4 months. Also used to win money tourneys for halo 2 and 3 with a couple buddies in high school. I wasn't the best on the team, but still got to split the winnings evenly lol

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score

Used to be pretty good at Smash Bros Brawl and am probably better than average at BF3 given my stats.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Re: Video Game's you were good at?

I won the Madden tournament in my city four years straight. Madden 08, 09, 10, and 11. Didn't play in the 12 or 13 ones.

I'm also badass in the NBA 2k series.

~ Three Said That ~

acailler

Reaction score

Final Fantasy VIII.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I used to be the BOMB at MW2. I was 24th in Search and Destroy at one point.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
I beat all the Metal Gear Solid games, and also the whole Resident Evil series!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I was terrific at Halo 3, one of the video games I was best at. Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 was another, I was even in the top 150 for the most wins of all time. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 was another game I was great at, undefeated at first blood matches as well, I even defeated one of the top 10 guys at that match. I am also good at Super Smash Bros Brawl with Link.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have absolutely zero proof that I'm good at any of the games I'm about to list due to me being a retro gamer and kind of turned off by online. The few games I've played online, I've either faced someone incredibly cheap or had terrible lag (the only exception to this is Halo, but while I don't suck, I'm normally one of the lowest ranking players unless it's like Flood/infection or anything gametype which name escapes me). But anyway, off the top of my head . . .

Donkey Kong Country (the first one only, kinda suck at 2 and only okay one the third)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Melee maybe)
Dragon Ball Z games (Budokai 3; Budokai Tenkaichi 2; Budokai Tenkaichi 3; & Sagas [side-note: it's impossible not to be good at Sagas, terrible game])
Sonic Games (Sonic the Hedgehog 2; Sonic Adventure; Sonic Adventure 2; Sonic Heroes; & Sonic Generations)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (Genesis; fun note, I hate this game. But I had to keep playing it because my brother was obsessed with getting a higher score than me. I retired without him ever achieving that)
RPG games (Xenosaga I-III; Final Fantasy Tactics; Disgaea IV; Super Mario RPG; Paper Mario [one])
Mario Kart series (64; Double Dash!!; & DS)
Super Mario World (The other Mario games, not so much. 3 being a possible exception)
Most of the 8 games on Kirby Super Star
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (as a rule of thumb, if I got platinum I'm mentioning it [unless it's a collection])
All Lego games I've played (all Star Wars ones & Batman 2)
Yoshi's Island
Soul Calibur III (Definitely not the same with V. That's another online exception I forgot to mention above, I won like three fights and lost like ten so . . .)
Wrestling Games (Day Of Reckoning series; Here Comes The Pain; WWE '12 & '13 [note: these are the main series I thought about with online, either laggy as fuck or cheap as fuck]; Smackdown Vs. Raw 07 - 11 pretty much, perhaps 06 as well but I lose there more than any of the aforementioned games)

& I think that's it, at least off the top of my head. I could've also put games like Animal Crossing but yeah, it's Animal Crossing didn't seem right listing it. For similar reasons, I didn't list any Mario Party games.