Victory Road | 7-13 | Samoa Joe (c) vs. Booker T.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

bookerjoe.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
25000 on samoa joe... there is no reason for him to lose the championship considering he just successfully defended his championship in the king of the mountain match...

CT Styles

This'll be a longterm feud. Joe will retain and keep this feud going and Booker will eventually get the title, I think.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
At first I believed that Booker T would win since it's in his home-town (plus Joe's on going problems with Kevin Nash making look even more like a win for Booker.) but now I'm thinking Joe will retain because like Enigma22 said, why would he drop the title after becoming the first TNA Champion to walk in KOTM as Champion and walk out still holding the belt??

It's a tough one to call, but I'm going with Joe. 10,000 on him.

The Rated R CMStar

Like I keep saying, Joe will win, he will go champion all the way to Bound for Glory. TNA has pushed him as its face, so it only makes sense for him to enter that PPV as their champion...

And face Kevin Nash at BFG :shifty:

gashface

Reaction score
Toughie I'm still not sure to be honest, on one side it doesn't make sense to strip Joe now, but then how will Nash screw him? And how do they explain making Booker T lose in his hometown... unless thats just to add to the whole "Joe's doubt" thing. and Nash actually helps Joe win.. and then Joe turns heel because he's pissed off Nash helped him? Possibly.. hmm

chessarmy

You know, in one of my threads in the TNA section I said that Booker T would win but I'm actually starting to lean more towards Samoa Joe now...you know what? Fuck it...500 on The Samoan Submission Machine!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ OK, I'll go with the trusty gashface and chessarmy. I got 100 on Joe.

Reaction score
no-one can beat the samoan submission machine. come on SA!!!! booker sucks TBQH.

This Guy

I was away all last week I wasn't here to put up the other matches. I appologize for that, however I did announce that I was away in my feedback section, also in the UFC bet that was posted I had also mentioned that payout would be delayed because of me being away.