Vickie Guerrero Leaving WWE After Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
In someway I wanted her daughter to kind of end her road in WWE.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
No loss but I give her credit for not taken her self seriously as the company did make fun of her and put her in segments that would do that.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hope she enjoys a solid 12-18 months off. She took a ton of hate but she is easily the most hate-able GM ever. She should come back after Foley gets RAW GM (he should) and the people get too face based.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Going by the notion of "Vickie's a master at drawing heat" - not true because of everything Dolph's said - I don't see how that really helps anyone. She never really got anyone else over - hell, we all know Dolph is better off without her.

Shame what happened to Eddie, congrats on losing all that weight and sorry about nobody acknowledging it, but as an on-screen character all there is to say is 'good riddance".

Reactions: Wilby

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I respect the fact she helped the biz at times but who cares the GM's do jack all whilst The Authority are about anyways.

Van Dam

Jobber
Reaction score
I wasn't a hater or a lover. I didn't really mind her. She was good during the Dolph and Edge relationships. I hope they get someone good to replace her.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
I don't really have a strong opinion on Vickie Guerrero leaving the WWE. I certainly think she had her good moments in the WWE; when she managed Edge I thought she was pretty good but the whole marriage angle was cringe worthy...and then her 'affair' with Big Show... :nogusta:

I think she has certainly served her purpose over the past 9 years but now is definitely the time to move on as there is only so much time that can be spent as a GM before a character gets stale. Creative obviously had nothing left to give her so letting her go makes sense. Good luck in your future endeavours Vickie!

Nelly

Jobber
Reaction score
Only people are going to remember her mostly for the "EXCUSE ME" that screeching is worse than Stephanie McMahon's.