VGT: Halo vs. Mario Kart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is better?

• Halo

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mario Kart.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
As good as Mario Kart was, Halo actually accomplished something. It brought multiplayer FPS to consoles and really demonstrated the fullest capabilities of that era's technology. Mario Kart was fun to play almost any time, but how was it significant? What did the game achieve besides sales numbers that were partly there only because it was a Mario game? Would it have had the same success if it wasn't Mario? Probably not.

I really feel Halo got robbed. Like it or not, that series accomplished things very few games do.

I think every Halo game in the series is in the Tourney.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I think every Halo game in the series is in the Tourney.

Considering the immense popularity of Mario Kart, losing to it is hardly insulting. And even though Halo 2 and 3 were much better, no other Halo game will ever be as important as the first. That's why I'm a little disappointed to see it go so soon. The game was historical. Sure there was Doom and Quake on PC before, but when Halo came to XBox, it completely redefined the genre and lured in millions of players, far more than the number of PC gamers.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh I agree just saying there is still hope for the franchise to win.