VGCDM: Master Chief vs Samus Aran

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you think would win?

• Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samus Aran

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Video
Game
Character
Death
Match
VGCDM

Gonna try and do one of these daily, maybe even a tournament some day. Thanks to help with @RoyalRaven I've got my first one, Master Chief of the Halo Series and Samus Aran of the Metroid series.

Master Chief
8b8d665afe73ef4aba1928d19e02d8b4.jpg

Small info: Master Cheif: Spartan 117 who's real name is John is a soldier for the UNSC. A robot like soldier who's actions have more emotions than words. Since age 8, he participated in missions, so even before hitting the years of a teenager he has seen combat. A quick thinker, quick adapter and a man with above human abilities who has seen more battles than Madonna has hair styles.
Height: 6 feet 10 inches
Pounds: 286 pounds without armor. 995 pounds with armor.
Equipment: Mjolnir Mark VI Armor
Weaponry: Any UNSC weapons can be available for this fight, but remember he can only carry two along with 4 grenades.

VS
Samus Aran
ef64b41ce310f9c71e190693a7833e15.jpg

Small info: Samus Aran, a cold and calculating bounty hunter, who has fought stranger monsters than those that appear on Lady Gaga's album arts. As a child, her parents and the colony she lived in was slaughtered by the space pirates. The only survivor, she was taken by a Chozo and took her to Zebes and raised her. They trained her and even gave her some of their DNA, making her gain above human abilities, along with intense training.
Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Weight: 198 pounds without the power suit
Equipment: Power Suit(varia suit)
Weapons: Power beam, Long Beam, Wide Beam, Wave Beam, Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, Charge Beam, Dark Beam and Light beam, bombs, missiles
Alternate Forms: Morph Ball(turns into a ball like shape with her power suit. Only attack is laying bombs), Zero Suit

Alright folks, and remember, this is for characters, not video games. No personal shots, it's just a fun debate. Explaining answers would be nice, but is not needed. Also, if I see a debate gets out of hand I'll report it and/or close the thread. Now....

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Samus, is my vote. She has suprior training, technology and speed.