• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Filmed earlier today at a private room within the KFC Yum! Center, Christy McCarthy conducts an exclusive interview with the returning Christina Morgan. Christy McCarthy is standing backstage with a microphone. *

Christy McCarthy: Good evening everyone, I know several of you have been waiting to see this. I have an exclusive interview with the returning Christina Morgan from earlier today for tonight’s broadcast. Let’s just say it’s one of the most intense interviews I have conducted. All that and more after this commercial break.

*When the commercial end, the interview footage starts to roll on titan-tron. It starts with focusing on Christy sat in a chair in a very empty room *

Christy McCarthy: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my returning guest to Ignition, after weeks of an unknown absence Christina Morgan.

*The camera focus on Christina, wearing a hoodie and black jeans. She is sat in a chair across Christy.

Christy: First off Christina, thank for you agreeing for this interview with so little notice and welcome back to Ignition.

*Christina remains silent and simply stare at Christy with angry look*

Christy: Ok then. So, Christina, the big question on everyone’s mind is where have you been since Winter Wonderland?

*Christina crosses her legs and learns forward to Christy*

Christina: Winter Wonderland … Winter Wonderland … Winter Wonderland.

Christy: Um Christina are you ok?

Christina: Ok? Ok?! Ok?!! No Christy, I am not ok in any shape or form. At Winter Wonderland for the second time, my, my Sparks World Championship was taken from me. For the second time in two months, my chance was stolen from me!!!

Christy: I understand you are upset Christina, but maybe you shoul….

Christina: Should what? Calm down? No Christy, I will not calm down. I have every right to be this angry.

Christy: Please, I am trying keep as professional as possible.

Christina:
Sigh, fine for your professional ethics and all that rubbish.

*Christina takes a deep breath*

Christina: Ah much better. Christy, you want to know where I have been? I have been waiting for the perfect time.

Christy: The perfect time?

Christina: Timing is everything my dear Christy. Terra, the witch who ripped my title from hands, now has that very title on her shoulders. Do you know what that mean? As the old saying goes I can now kill two birds with one stone. Or in this case, take my throne and kick the witch who stole it from me off all in a single day.

Christy: Um Christina, I hate to say this, but you are not the number one contender to the Sparks World Championship right now so that mea..

*Christina put her hand in Christy’s face to stop her speaking*

Christina: Shut up. Oh, Jet and Marie won’t have a choice my dear. Wendi sweet Wendi is the perfect opponent. She is just the instrument I need to send that message to management, because I will throw her sweet head all the arena. I think that is more than enough convincing for management. Christy I am not unbreakable, I am worse just pure deliciously evil to the core. Oh, and Terra…

*Christina picks and throws the chair at a glass mirror*

Christina: Sometimes vengeance comes to those with a smile.

*Christina smiles over the thought of getting her hands on Terra and hurting Wendi. She opens the door and leaves to her to train for her match*

Christy: Holy cow.

*The Interview footage fades to black on the titan-tron, before heading to the next match of the evening. *

Mentions: @Emo, @SupaHeeroh

Reactions: Closed and Rosie
Status
Not open for further replies.