• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vengeance DVD GFX

SnackZ

Reaction score
Decided to try my hand at another DVD cover. Feedback Appreciated.

vengeanceposteruq0.jpg

Wordlife

goddamn man... that looks just a little too real lol, if that becomes the real dvd cover... and you dont get any recognition... ima beat a wwe executives ass

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Its pretty good not that great though like everyone is making it out to be. could do with a better background. i agree with the person about you should put the new logo's on here aswell.

If you want it to look better presented too , you can use http://www.imandix.com/enu/downloads.htm IMANDIX cover it gives the cover a 3D look so it looks kind real .

Also try and give your dvd covers a theme. work with different idea's then apply them. the cuts on this just look like they are stuck on there any old how really and try and work more with stocks , blending and lighting.

Not a bad try though.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Glad you like that program well worth downloading i think , it looks alot better presented in that view. the new Imandix is alot better but you have to pay for it , but i think its worth it really. but the free version what you just downloaded does the job for people who are new to making dvd covers and want to show them off.

But if your really thinking about getting into making dvd covers PM me and i will send you a couple of links ( cant do it here as i think it will be classed as Advertising ).