Vengeance DVD Art

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Half the matches I'm just guessing but they are the most likely, if they are different I'll change them. It isn't finished but that is because I haven't finished cutting PSD's of other champiins with their belts.

uploadhc2.jpg

Wrestling Station

Looking good, but you would have increased the opacity of the psds on the front cover

Ryan915

Reaction score
Nice on man heres mine. I have the template saved so once all the matches are announced ill update it.

4mwl5bb.jpg

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Nice on man heres mine. I have the template saved so once all the matches are announced ill update it.

4mwl5bb.jpg

its a shame that you didnt make it though ..... the person who made this goes by the name off silver on WCF/WrestleGFX and theWim

Ryan915

Reaction score
Yeah seeing as tho I am Silver from the WIM. Maybe you should ask before accusing me of doing things.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Yeah its a good cover and you are not Silver from theWim/WCF as i have told him about this and he seems pretty pissed off about it. if your silver on theWim PM me useing the Silver username on there as im a member on there too to prove it.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Yeah i told Silver on WCF aswell via PM, he wasnt happy.

Silver

Reaction score
Yeah seeing as tho I am Silver from the WIM. Maybe you should ask before accusing me of doing things.

What the fuck are you saying? I AM SILVER from The Wim, Wrestling GFX, Mondo Wrestling ecc... From all the Forums of ForumFree! If you're Silver, you must say if you're Italian, well, 'cause I AM ITALIAN! If you're Silver, say me from what part of Italy you are from.

Reaction score
i have seen ur work in WCF very good, its a damn shame u never tell any1 where u get ur resources