Velvet Sky Leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
By Mike Johnson on 2012-07-24 01:43:39

TNA Knockout Velvet Sky has either finished or will be finishing up with TNA shortly, according to numerous sources. [COLOR=#0000FF !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#0000FF !important][FONT=inherit !important]One [/FONT][COLOR=#0000FF !important][FONT=inherit !important]source[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] tonight noted that Sky is "as gone as can be without having pen to paper".Sky, one of the most popular females in the promotion, has been with TNA since 2007. A former Knockouts and Knockouts Tag Team champion, most recently, she was cast in a Montgomery Gentry music video through the company.

Sky's status with the company has been tenuous for several weeks, although she's been in negotiations for a new potential deal. Most signs have pointed to her exit.

Sky worked the TNA Basebrawl event in [COLOR=#0000FF !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#0000FF !important][FONT=inherit !important]Memphis[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] several weeks back, which may end up having been her final appearance for the company. She is currently booked for a Legends of the Ring convention in New Jersey the same weekend as TNA's Bound for Glory festivities as well.

Love's former Beautiful People partner Angelina Love also recently left the promotion.

So that means no TBP for the KO division officially. I could see wwe signing her over Angelina because well she just looks better. This makes her, Morgan, and Shelly I believe

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wow. That's a pretty big shocker right there. If there's one knockout that was never short tv time, it's her. Makes me wonder why TNA couldn't come to terms on a new deal for her.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Really not disappointed by this at all, she's basically a charismatic version of Kelly Kelly. As a singles wrestler she blew chunks but she was gold when paired alongside Angelina. I'll be more than satisfied if Velvet & Angelina are replaced by Kong.

Raquel Diaz to hire Velvet & Angelina to be her assistants for the Exfoliating Ugliness Tour.

Reaction score
I am not surprised about this. Velvet Sky hasn't been used properly for a while and the fact that her best fried has been released definitely affected her decision. They should have kept Velvet and Angelina together because they brought in ratings. Separating them was a huge mistake and they haven't made up for that since.

Wow. That's a pretty big shocker right there. If there's one knockout that was never short tv time, it's her. Makes me wonder why TNA couldn't come to terms on a new deal for her.

They haven't used Velvet or Angelina for a while. Ever since Gail came back, the KO division has been built around her. Hence why I stopped watching the KO division.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Really not disappointed by this at all, she's basically a charismatic version of Kelly Kelly. As a singles wrestler she blew chunks but she was gold when paired alongside Angelina. I'll be more than satisfied if Velvet & Angelina are replaced by Kong.

Raquel Diaz to hire Velvet & Angelina to be her assistants for the Exfoliating Ugliness Tour.

Agreed, Velvet was nothin special in my eyes. She only got over because she'd show her ass a lot.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Come to WWE Velvet, I will welcome you with open arms.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I always said that Love was the most talented member of the BP and to me she was a lost to TNA not so much Sky who outside of the group was found out.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
ProWrestling.net has picked up on the story that Velvet Sky might be leaving TNA, and has added that the Knockout is not happy with the way negotiations for a new deal are going.

It's being said that while some talents have raises built into their multi-year deals, some of those talents have been asked by Bruce Prichard to restructure their current contracts. The feeling by many of the talents in that situation is they are being presented with a "take it or leave it" type deal.

The report notes, however, that this doesn't appear to be the case with Velvet Sky, and it appears in her case that the contract is simply set to expire soon.

TNA are dumb if they lose her. Probably their most well known knockout.

Her awesome ass will be appreciated by the millions in the WWE Universe. Not just by maybe 500 people in an amusement park.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
TNA are dumb if they lose her. Probably their most well known knockout.Her awesome ass will be appreciated by the millions in the WWE Universe. Not just by maybe 500 people in an amusement park.

What even more than Kim or James? I doubt it.

Not really that bothered about her great arse more weather she has an interesting character, is good on the mic and can wrestle and the answer to all three is pretty much no. She was good in the Beautiful People but not so much as a solo star.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Wouldn't even be close to being the most known Knockout like Keith said.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
TNA wouldn't be dumb to lose her, Hatred, WWE would be dumb to sign her. That chick would fail so bad in PG programming it's unreal.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
She's one of TNA's biggest draws.

Sucks for them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If she was such a big draw, she would have been involved in something the 9 months or so she hasn't done anything but be in a random match here and there.