Vegetarians

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i am not a vegi-man but my brothers girlfriend was a vigin she wasnt bad around us (we love meat) and she worked at burgerking (a vigin at bugerking ???) but yeah i have no problem with vegi people (sorry if you are offended by being called a vegi person who ever is a vegi person) some of my friends are vegi people

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I have a friend who is vegetarian. He doesn't have a religion so we joke and say that he worskips a giant carrot. Always pisses him off :)

Nikki

Just want to able to eat meat shit excuse me. I don't have problem with vegetarians, if they don't want to eat meat. That's their choice, I respect them and their wishes. But me, I'm going to eat my meat.

PeepShow

Vegitarians live a vegitative lifestyle......thast my take. LOL

Nation

I don't get why the fuck they won't eat meat. Sure it's cruel to the animals and they die a painful death but in the bible it says that all animals are for us to eat. Plus if they haven't noticed are teeth are designed to eat meat. But Traci Bingham is a vegi person so i don't hate them.

Reaction score
I think vegetarians are legitimate assholes. The animals are going to get slaughtered one way or another. You choose not to eat it - fine. But that ain't bringin' Lassie back to life. So just shut your damn mouth and put some pork on your fork, rather than being a fuckin' plant-eater. If not, go live in the forest.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Vegetarians do indeed have a choice, if they want to not eat meat, then that is their choice.

But they can be really annoying, I hate how alot of them go around saying how killing animals is cruel and that people shouldn't eat meat, we have a fucking choice of what we eat, so do they...They go around trying to make other peoples choices for them as if they are world rulers and what they say goes, why can't they just keep their fucking mouths shut and let people eat meat all they like?

Killing animals like they say isn't cruel if you are doing it for your own good, ok, lets say a man goes around killing animals for no reason, just keeps them to waste, yeah that is cruel, but to kill them for eating? no, not cruel at all.

Alot of them are hypocrites, don't they realise that those vegetables they eat is from a plant? Do they not realise that when the vegetables are taken off the plant which is a LIVING THING, they are killing part of the plant? No, because some of them are so mindless that they think because it doesn't make a noise they are not living.

I have my own experiance of being annoyed by a vegetarian.

One day, I was eating a burger at the food court at the local shopping center, and this girl of about my age maybe, she came up and gave me and my mates a foul look, as the nice person that I am, I ignored her and contiuned eating. She said to me ''Your eating meat'' I said back ''Well, yeah'' Then she went on a little rant about how killing animals is cruel and meat is not good for you. I told her back that killing animals is not cruel if killed to be eaten and meat is good for you, better then chocolate anyways (because she had what looked like chocolate around her mouth) and it has a good source of protein. She gave me another look of disgust, she obviously had no comeback, then she turned aorund and walked away, I told my mates that if she had maybe half a brain she would have said that stuff like dried legumes and eggs( I think) have protein in them also.

So there is my veiw on vegetarians, alot of them are annoying, some are ok though.

RingDeath

Reaction score
I'm a vegetarian. I just don't like meat and I object to killing higher animals. I'd have no objection to killing fish, but I hate fish. Another factor is cleaning the fat and nervous tissue off the serving. On a side note, Killer Kowalski was a vegetarian, and his health and aggressive insincts weren't affected. This is a strange topic for a hell in a thread. I guess any topic is game.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't have any poblems with vegetarians so long as they understand that what they are making is a personal and political choice. We as human beings are meant to eat meat, that's why our teeth are designed the way they are.