Vector

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
My first vector, still not completed needs a few more colors and general tidy up but im pretty pleased with it so far (so far thats 62 different layers)

71z4sv9.png

i have got a bigger version as i appreciate some parts may be hard to see (especially around the noise)

PeepShow

Not to take away any of that work at all, as I honeslty dont know hardly anything about Photoshop, but that just looks like you used the cutout filter and thats it......lol. Anyways, still like the idea. Is that a graphic of you?

Untouchable

Reaction score
:O:O:O

CUT OUT!!!!!!!.....let me just show you the picture in cut out...i will post it in a second.

EDIT:

this is the same image using Cutout

6x9md7n.png

notice the difference?

PeepShow

LOL, like I said, Im not the most knowledged person in photoshop. It's still pretty good.

Right now Id give it from where you went to the image you have now.......a

8/10

MTG

Reaction score
Actually one of those usually takes over trhee hours of work. It looks nice but a bit plain, add the shit to the shrit and a bit more shades of colors

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeah its not finished yet at all, i will post anupdated version when i have done more to it