UWF United States Championship match poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I finally got my internetz back. and when I don't have internet I get bored, when I get bored I do random things to fill my time, when I was online for that half an hour within the week I noticed two people made U.S Title posters so I thought why not give it a shot. In my computer I already had the videos I needed and I had the renders from when I would make the match banners So I went ahead and made this.

Made using: a burst screen capture, Photoscape, and a WHOLE lot of patience, as every frame was made individually, and when I say that I mean every section was made by itself then put into one big poster individually. Basically if I remember it was 15 pictures made 5 different times which makes 75 then those pictures made into 15 other pictures which would be the overall poster and even after that I had to go back and re-edit it just to put a border around it but thats what I do to put a gif. together. Like I said, I do random things when I'm bored with no internet so really this was just to kill time. The lack of text is again because I had no internet so I worked with what I had.

UnitedStatesPostergif.gif

rate-hate

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Amazing man.

The_King

Reaction score
I give you props for the animations haha. I would have no idea where to even start with those. Nice work!

Here's some comments
-Flip the HHH render so that he's facing inward
-Lower the opacity of the cage effect on the videos and brighten them up more (if possible haha)
-The 'M' on the WM logo is a bit funky. Be careful there.
-Change the font for the date and make it less prominent.

Nice work! Pretty inventive approach to the poster!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Amazing, really love the gifs of each individual superstar and how they're behind the render.