UWF Unforgiven - Unsanctioned Match: Bryan vs. Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The fans in the arena are eagerly anticipating the next bit of UWF action to take place. They don't have to wait very long because, from out of the blue, a familiar theme song begins to play.

The crowd explodes as “The Final Countdown” by Europe begins to play over the PA system. After a few bars of music, the former European Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He then points his index fingers into the air as the crowd begins chanting “YES!”

daniel-bryan-wwe-raw-jan-27-wwe.jpg

Bryan then marches down the ramp with a purpose. The crowd is more than welcoming him as he approaches the ring. He then stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks around at the crowd. He then points his index fingers into the air again as the chants continue. Bryan then walks up the steel steps and grabs a microphone from the top of it. He then enters through the ropes and stands in the middle of the ring. The crowd then dies down a bit, enough for him to speak.

RAW_1078_Photo_056.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Despite management's best efforts, I have not given up. It would be too easy and why give them the satisfaction? My entire career, I have lived and died by a certain code. Call it a code of ethics, call it morality, call it honor, whatever label you want to put on it, it has taken me to where I am. It has defined who I am, not only as a wrestler but as a human being. In a naive way, I thought that if I wore the badge of honor that one day it would all pay off. One day I would stand before you at my absolute best, at the top of the food chain, the tip of the totem pole but, instead, I have had short-coming after short-coming, road block after road block, failure after failure, disappointment after disappointment come rolling my way. I was World Heavyweight Champion at one point but those “ethics” made me weak. They held me back. I was the only person to be European and Television Champion at the exact same time but those “morals” made me weak. They held me back. I was closing in on winning the Royal Rumble match and that “honor” made me....weak. It held me back. For months, I have made these claims that “Oh, management is holding me back”, and there is definitely some truth to that, but I never looked myself in the mirror and really took in what I saw. I saw a man who deserves to be in the main event of WrestleMania but a man who was missing something. Deep down, I always knew. It wasn't until the Royal Rumble until it actually did something.

Bryan then grabs at his long hair and brushes it back. He then grabs a hold of a bit of it and continues speaking as the crowd continues giving him a warm welcome.

Daniel Bryan: I was this close to achieving my dreams. I was this close to cementing myself in the main event of WrestleMania. Those “morals” and “ethics” and “honor” could only get me so far until I run into something that they can't overcome. The Royal Rumble winner, Dean Ambrose, he sure as hell doesn't live by a code and look where he's at. He's living my dream. He took advantage and he used my respect for him against me but, make no mistake about it, Dean Ambrose did not beat me. He took a steel chair and proceeded to try and end my career with it. He didn't beat me and neither did that steel chair. I beat myself. At first I was enraged but then, it all became clear. I couldn't be the same Daniel Bryan and expect to be the best when I wasn't being the best I could be. Better than most but just not good enough for me. Dean gets to compete in the main event of WrestleMania but I have an opportunity to compete for the Global Title and I get a chance to steal the show before Dean even walks out for his match. But first.....first I have to make a short pit-stop.

Bryan then looks over towards the stage and begins addressing his opponent.

Daniel Bryan: It seems as though we can't get too far away from each other, Damien. We were destined to end up right here because you can't seem to keep your nose out of my business. After being stripped of the European Championship, a title I earned by decimating Christopher Daniels and embarrassing him, even making him tuck tail and confide in his little boy toy Frankie Kazarian, you wanted to come out and rub it in and make a name for yourself at my expense, just like you've always done. From our days as Your Enlightened Saviors, you wanted to make it all about you. “We do things the Damien Sandow way because it's the best way” “Damien Sandow knows what's best” Is it really? Do you really? Because it seems to me that you don't know when to just leave well enough alone. I was content with watching you flounder along without me watching your back but you just can't stay away from me. I would be flattered if I wasn't so dead set on ending you at Unforgiven. I'm not just going to win, Damien. I'm going to beat the living hell out of you. This match is unsanctioned by the UWF, which means there are no rules, no excuses. And you just picked a fight with someone who has just tossed sympathy right out of the window. If you want sympathy, then take your ass to church, say some Hail Mary's and pray to whatever God you believe in. I'm not here anymore to make friends. I'm not here to be the good guy. Love me or hate me, I'm going to do what I want.....when I want and right now, I want to destroy. I know exactly what you're going to come out here and say so don't waste my time.

Bryan then turns to the audience and begins mimicking Sandow.

Daniel Bryan: “Allow me to beg your indulgence, my name is Damien Sandow. Mr. Bryan, you are a false idol and I'm your intellectual savior” Blah blah blah. Save it for someone who cares. We've met. Damien, the only thing false around here is your agenda. Always has been and still is. You're a self-serving, ego maniacal piece of pseudo-intellectual trash that I'm going to publicly burn. You, and everything you stand for. You're not going to stand in my way any longer because, at Unforgiven, I end you. You will have a front row seat to your very own demise because my patience with you has ran its course. This match.....it's going to be a crucifixion of your lies, a lynching of your selfishness. Unsanctioned......no rules......no escape. Not only will I be The Best.....but I will be The Most Ruthless Wrestler In The World.....and at Unforgiven, I welcome you to my world, bitch!

Bryan then lowers his microphone and glares at the top of the ramp. The crowd is going insane as he finishes speaking. Then.....

Reactions: Andrew

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

New World Symphony hits the arena, the crowd show their dislike of him as he appears through the curtain. He walks down the ramp, extending his arms out showing off for the crowd. He walks up the steel steps but decides not to get in the ring as he raises his microphone.

tumblr_m3j2oz8FFk1qzkr3vo1_500-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:
Concern over oneself before others; Obsessive preoccupation with oneself; and perhaps my favorite, someone who dishonestly or insincerely uses the language, style, or topics of an intellectual, but who lacks the goals, morals, or ability of a “genuine” intellectual. Those are the definitions of the three words you used to describe my person, I know this not by referring to a book like so many others claim or looking it up on google like after an argument over a fact with someone. I know this because while others grew up watching television or doing no good with bad influences I read novels and chose to enlighten myself like those in the past. When people were not concerned over the lives of reality t.v spotlight hogs or expressing their opinions in 140 characters or less, but instead were listening to Mozart or simply admiring works of art. However, since you seem to be the man judging character around here I feel it necessary to shine the light on you my old friend. For while your claims of my egotistical tendencies are simply your own theory of what I intended, as far as you go let us simply remember what you decided to speak about for the first several minutes of your time out here with these poor ignorant people.

The crowd boos Sandows definition of them, Damien simply raises a finger towards them as if asking them to hear him out.
Now now, it's not you peoples fault so don't boo yourselves for you know not what you do.

The crowd boos even louder towards Sandows misdirection as Sandow turns his gaze back to the ring.
All Daniel Bryan talked about was "Me, Me, Me". The people in charge, having to keep track of contract signings, breakings, and changes on a daily basis. Hundreds upon thousands of workers from the superstars to the cameramen to the people in charge of catering, and all these different duties have taken it upon themselves to focus on Daniel Bryan individually to make sure he doesn't go anywhere. Sound logic Mr. Bryan...And speaking of Sound logic, you blame your self imposed inadequacies on some fictional code of ethics you believe you possess. But before I get into that you went on to speaking about how Daniel Bryan deserved to be the main event of Wrestlemania, how Daniel Bryan was robbed, and My absolute favorite thing about it is that Daniel Bryan The Great did not lose to anyone no he is so good that the only reason he lost was because Daniel Bryan beat Daniel Bryan.

Sandow puts the microphone handle in his robe to keep it still while he frees his hands up before he applauds Bryan sarcastically before he gets his microphone back in his hand.
Bravo Mr. Bryan, Yes it is truly evident that the man attempting to enlighten the world is the egotistical and self indulgent one out here tonight and not you. Mr. Bryan, this morality you claim you have isn't why you lose...it is simply because You are what you claimed I was in a sense. I am not someone who falsely claims to be something, no Mr. Bryan whenever you lay claim to be the best inside that squared circle it is you who is the charlatan. I have proven Time and Time again that the equation when it comes to us is Damien Sandow is greater than Daniel Bryan, I held the Television and Tag Team Championship at the same time and I held them at the same time over twice as long as you held your championships. And unlike you I defended my championships on a consistent and weekly basis. You lost the tag team Championships once I wasn't by your side, and I won them afterwards without you, and on Raw you've lost to me on more than one occasion. The reason I keep popping up Mr. Bryan is because to you, I am the one thing you cannot overcome, you can shine through your smaller stature, You've been all over the world to learn how to be more technically sound than anyone else, You've overcome so much but Damien Sandow is what you can't surpass.

The audience begin a "Daniel Bryan" Chant that gets louder as Sandow Speaks.
SILENCE!

He receives a chorus of boos for that outburst as he takes in a deep breath to maintain his composure.
I've proven Mr. Bryan that I can adapt, that I have the intellect to cut down Giants and ground high-flyers, Legends, icons, The Best this business has to offer I have defeated. The man who you claimed almost ended your career with a steel chair stood across the ring from me in a match where anything goes, he used steel chairs and more than that...and I came out with my hand raised. And that is because while I am a man of decorum, my message comes first...and if I must sink down into the muck to be able to reach the masses proverbial arm and pull them out into the shining light of my enlightenment, then I will do so. You Mr. Bryan are going to learn a lesson, This world you believe you're going to take me into is the same as mine it's the same as everyone elses...you just live in a place the light of the sun doesn't hit...but now the suns rays are going to shine upon you and show you that your world now belongs to me. I will enlighten the people in it, I will save them from themselves, and I will make that world a better place...so as you find out that lesson my friend let me be the first to say...You're Welcome.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
As Sandow lowers his microphone and throws a smug smile Daniel's way, the crowd's booing gets louder. Bryan then lifts his microphone up and looks deep into the eyes of Damien Sandow.

a3491a981af4b7c40fb66542a0ba4a88_400.jpg

Daniel Bryan: What did I say? Don't come out here and waste my time and that's exactly what you did. I know you fancy yourself an “intellectual” but please, now you offer up history lessons? I'm not out here to argue history with you. The fact remains is, yes, when you left and went home to leave Bray and I to run SmackDown when we were in charge, we lost the Tag Team Championships to John Cena and Dean Ambrose. Does that make you feel any better? When we faced off on RAW, you won the match. Big whoop. Anybody can win by cheating. Damien, I'm not out here to debate the past with you because, the past is what it is: the past. You can't change it. I can't change the fact that I was partnered with a vile, disgusting and egotistical douchebag like you any more than you can erase the painful memory that seeing me evokes. Even right now, as soon as you walked out here, spouted off your same B.S. we've all heard time and time again. I know you. I know everything about you. You're intelligent, no doubt about it, but you don't have the guts that I do. The Lord was dressing the wrong doll when he blessed you with a set of balls, Sandy, because you act like you don't have any. When I look into those eyes,when I wade through all the falsities and the airs that you put on, when you look at me, I can feel your fear. It takes me back to a wonderful memory for me......and a memory that haunts you to this very day.

Bryan moves in closer to Sandow and begins speaking softer but with more fire than he has before.

Daniel Bryan: Since you want to drag up my past and throw it into my face, how about I drag something that you've never talked about. How about we talk about Lockdown. How about we talk about the last time we faced off when there weren't any rules? What happened then? Oh, did I strike a nerve? Did I touch a sore spot? Let's go deeper. How did it feel, Damien? How did it feel to be completely at my mercy? I beat you to within an inch of your life. I could've ended your career, your life, once and for all.....but I didn't. I left just enough life in you for you to remember that painful night where the world as you knew it, this cult referred to as Your Enlightened Saviors, it all ended at your hand. When your hand pounded on the mat in agony, in a desperate attempt at freedom, that's when your world ended. Look what's happened since. First you had a meat-head follower who wouldn't know a wristlock from a wristwatch in Mike Knox and now, now you've got the leader of the Blue World Order and John Cena's former lackey B-Squared as your new clan. You've been desperately clinging on to anything to stay relevant around here that you would stoop to any level. You talk about enlightenment like you're the end-all be-all for what is right and wrong but look at you. What makes you qualified? Because you know a few definitions of a few words? Because you listen to classical music and wear a robe? No, Damien. Just because you dress the part and act the part doesn't make you the king of the world. You're a joke just waiting for its punchline. In due time, “my old friend”.

Bryan then looks down at Sandow's robe and laughs. He then looks back up at Damien and continues speaking, as the boos have now turned to cheers.

Daniel Bryan: Ever since Lockdown, you've taken on countless “apprentices” and you've pissed off many a UWF superstar in the back, but let's look at the cold hard facts, shall we? I'll take a page out of your book and offer up my own history lesson. Before Lockdown, you were UWF Champion but you won it by waiting for Cody Rhodes to be laid out by The Miz. Don't deny it. I was there. Then, you lost it by being the first person pinned in a 3-Way Dance. Don't deny it. I was there. I may not have won the title, but we all know why that was. Without you in my way, I finally became World Heavyweight Champion but I did it like a man. I made the champion, Shawn Michaels, tap out in the middle of this ring. I held that championship proudly and when the time came that I lose my title, I didn't just give up like you did. No, AJ Styles and I went to war over that title and I lost it like a man. Then, when I was fired from RAW by Stephanie McMahon, I didn't just give up. I fought for my job back and I came back strong, even taking back the European Championship, a title I earned at last year's WrestleMania and should have never lost if it wasn't for you. I ended that historical reign John Cena was on and when another leech like yourself, Christopher Daniels, decided to stick his nose in my business, he paid for it. Then, it all came down to the Royal Rumble when another coward like you, Dean Ambrose, took the easy way out. Now Dean is hiding away from me because he knows, just like you know, exactly what I'm capable of and exactly what I have become since either one of you stepped foot in this ring with me, especially in the type of match we're going to have at Unforgiven.

The crowd begins chanting “BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!” as Sandow never takes his eyes off of Daniel. Daniel then paces around the ring, finishing up his statement to Sandow.

Daniel Bryan: Sandow, I want you to let something sink in. I'm in no mood for your B.S. either you put up or shut up. I'm tired of the history lessons because they aren't relevant in the slightest. We could go back and forth about who's done what, what we have done in the past, what Y.E.S. was all about but it doesn't matter. For as smart as you are, you just don'. Get. It. It's not about “Me, Me, Me” Damien, At Unforgiven, it will be all about you. Just the way you like it, right? You are just like the “Powers That Be” around here, making this business about them when it's clearly not. Well, at Unforgiven, you will get your wish. I'll roll out the red carpet and I invite you to enter my world. You've been in fights before, but have you ever taken part in war? No. Are you prepared to do what is necessary to make it to WrestleMania to compete for the Global Championship? I am. I am going to do whatever I want to do and right now, what I want to do, before I go on to WrestleMania to steal the main event away from Dean Ambrose, I've decided on the best course of action. You see, you've been able to elude me since Lockdown, when I let you off easy, back when I had compassion. Now, its gone and I won't just end your little cult. No, Damien, I'm going to end you, once and for all. You've been a thorn in my side for far too long and, at Unforgiven, I pluck that thorn from my side and I wipe it from existence. Don't think I can do it?

Damien starts shaking his head. Bryan then gets right in his face and offers a final statement.

Daniel Bryan: Yes? No? It's a rhetorical question.

Bryan then lowers his microphone and glares into Sandow's eyes.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
RAW_1058_Photo_168_zps18a59d39.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Yes yes let's forget history, Let's forget that I was not pinned in that match you speak of, and I never submitted yet I was eliminated by the call of the addled referee put in charge. Let's forget that You never made me submit, Bray Wyatt was defeated and once the bell rings tapping your hand to the mat doesn't mean you gave up but you are frustrated that your partner couldn't hold out like you could. Let's forget that I've bested you before, that I carried our tag team, that everything you've done I've done better. While we're at it Mr. Bryan let's also forget that for all your crying foul of what I have to say, that you are no better. The reason I repeat some points Mr. Bryan is because like the simple minded Children all of you act like, you simply do not listen. While you repeatedly attempt to convince the world you are some unstoppable juggernaut, that Daniel Bryan is better than everyone and everything.

Well, Mr. Bryan, allow me to do something for your own good. You have never been as good as you think you are, you seem to hate history lessons but let us go back to one small fact. You can become European and television champion, because that is your level, but when it comes down to your greatest accomplishments it all comes down to opportunity not skill. Who did you lose that European title to? Mr. John Cena, because he was a World champion who decided to put you in your place at the time by taking the belt off you, and yes you ended that reign...in a Triple Threat match with another person involved. Oh But Mr. Bryan is a former World Champion, he must be all he says he is...Of course he did win that match in another Triple Threat match where there was an entire other person to dwindle down each other for Bryan to pick the bones of. You lost that title when you had to go to a war One On One. You lose to me week in and week out but you simply remember the time Dean Ambrose held your hand and walked you to a victory over Bray Wyatt, See Mr. Bryan if this were a bout with multiple competitors I'd be more fearful. But One on One, Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow, You cannot go all the way.

The crowd boos in disapproval

Remain silent when I am speaking, thank you.

The crowd only gets louder.
The reason you were so successful in my hands is because I didn't allow you to be exposed, the reason you've managed to squeak by since is because you have the ability to pick your spots in multiple affairs. You claim to want to prove yourselves against Mr. Ambrose, well Mr. Bryan I'm here to tell you I've faced and defeated him before and you will never be able to beat him one on one on a grand stage as was proven when the World title was first introduced. And at Wrestlemania, should you compete for the Global title, you would fall flat on your face like all your big time singles aspirations. But at Unforgiven Mr. Bryan I will protect you from that again, I will not allow you to be exposed as the charlatan you are against these grand goals you've set for your future, and I will do so by putting you down myself. It takes a great great man to do the humane thing and do that for you, but consider it my final gift to you Mr. Bryan my first failed student.

Sandow puts his hand to his chest as if he sincerely believes what he's preaching.

So yes Mr. Bryan let us refrain from talking about history any longer, let us talk about Reality. Reality dictates that simply because you wish upon a star, your dreams do not come true. Simply because you want it oh so badly, doesn't magically hand you the talent necessary to do it. Whether you believe it or not Mr. Bryan, I am this companies future, I am the salvation of a world shackled by ignorance...Simply because you are willing to do anything to win, doesn't mean There IS anything you can do to win. You've already lost this bout, and like the rest of these people you are too naive to see that. But I do not blame you, like children you do not know any better...and as far as UWF goes Mr. Bryan was the first to be brought up the ranks by my hand so in many ways he was the first to show what my enlightenment can do for you, But Mr. Bryan at Unforgiven You have run out of time to be forgiven of your sins. I'm afraid it's time you are shown the consequences of your actions, but my child do remember that even though what I must do to you is inevitable...I do it not out of hatred...but for your own good...You're Welcome.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
As Sandow lowers his microphone, Bryan lifts his back up to retort.

photo2_zpsc073d588.png

Daniel Bryan: I'm just going to throw this out there. Are you deaf? Everything you've said about me, everything you think you have against me, that was all in the past. It doesn't matter in the slightest at Unforgiven because I'm a brand new Daniel Bryan. Yes, I lost the World Heavyweight Championship to AJ Styles but that was then. The Daniel Bryan that stands in front of you here today would grab AJ by that mop of hair and poor excuse for a beard and I would break him in a matter of minutes. I lost the European Championship to John Cena but, again, that was then. The Daniel Bryan who's looking you square in the eyes would tear off his arms and legs and beat him senseless with them. You see, what you remember about me was the guy who had an ego the size of Alaska. I had no direction and I would have turned to anyone. What you are, Damien, is a leech. You saw in me what stands true to this day and that is that I surpass each and every person in this ring on pure ability alone. You figured out a way to manipulate and brainwash me into looking at the world the way you do, your so-called "enlightenment", and I must admit, you had me fooled. You had me right where you wanted me, right by your side, working for the same cause because you knew that if I ever wised up to the scheme that I would ring your scrawny neck and surpass you in every way imaginable and leave you with nothing. I was your errand boy, plain and simple. When you needed someone stretched and broken, you would order me around to do it like a domesticated pit bull, just mindlessly doing your bidding. But, oh no, you carried the team, alright. Let me ask you something, Sandow. Who was it that was running SmackDown when we won control of the brand at Survivor Series and who was it that took his ball and went home? When you disappeared, I grabbed the ball and ran with it and started carving my own career out for myself. I became Television Champion and you couldn't handle seeing me do anything on my own. You knew that it was just a matter of time before I'd come knocking on your door.

The crowd is hanging on Bryan's every word as he continues to address his former tag team partner.

Daniel Bryan: When you came back, you did everything in your power to distance yourself from me. You surrounded yourself with a bodyguard, Mike Knox, and you and Bray took over the team, the team that I put on the map by putting on classic matches with the likes of Dean Ambrose, Edge, and Desmond Wolfe, all of whom I have beaten. You took the group that I took to the senith of this organization and you cast me out of it. I could've given up but, Damien, you know that's not my style. I decided to dig my fists into the ground and forge forward and I came back from the brink of unemployment and eventually, I ended what I created. But, Damien, that was all in the past and it doesn't come into play here, just like those "countless victories" if you can even call them that, that you have over me because look at the confines of those matches. Regular, normal singles matches, all sanctioned by the Ultimate Wrestling Federation according to the UWF rulebook. Damien, you may be a lot of things, but I will admit, you're a smart man. That's apparent enough and each and every single time that I get close to getting my hands on you, to ending you, you find a way to cheat your way to victory or you find a way to weasel your way out of it. Not this time. Not at Unforgiven. This time, there are no rules. There are no count-outs. There are no rope breaks. There are no excuses. There is no escape. When that bell rings, that referee's only job will be to count the pinfalls and ring the bell for a submission. Damien, look at me and know that I'm not lying when I tell you that this will be the absolute worst night of your entire career. No, scratch that. This will be the worst night of your entire life because no matter how much you scream, all it will do is fuel my rage. I'm sick and tired of doing this, Damien. Over and over again. You can't seem to stay away from me because, contrary to what you said, it's not me who can't overcome you, it's you who can't overcome me.

Sandow shakes his head in disapproval which gets Daniel fired up and even angrier.

Daniel Bryan: Don't you stand there and deny it because, the fact is, you have done everything in your power to make yourself appear superior to me. Let's talk about Money in the Bank. You may not have tapped on the mat but you damn sure let Ric Flair know that you wanted out. You lucked your way into being UWF Champion. You never earned it and you never defended it with the honor it deserves and you quit like the bitch you are. Let's talk about Lockdown. Whether or not your submission was the fall that counted is a moot point. The fact remains that, when I had you beaten and battered in this ring and trapped in the YES Lock, with absolutely nowhere to go, you pounded your palms into the mat, hoping for an ending to the pain. Regardless if Bray tapped out first, you tapped out to me, plain and simple. It's undeniable. You wanted the pain to go away and, due to my code of ethics, I obliged. Ever since then, Damien, every time we've been in a ring together, you've found every way imaginable to get out of it as quickly as possible because you didn't want to relieve the painful memory that was Lockdown. Using ropes for leverage in pins, grabbing tights in pins, there's no limit to it. I used to just think it was because you were just using your smarts to cheat the system but, looking at you here tonight, I know what the real reason why it is. It's because you can't face me man to man. You can't allow yourself to take the beating that's coming to you because you're nothing but a cowardly little chickenshit. I can tell, you were one of those kids who would run and tell a teacher when you were being bullied instead of punching the bully right between the eyes and breaking his nose. You would be the type of person who would sell your soul to the Devil when the Apocalypse rolls around instead of facing the horrors head-on and standing your ground. Guess what, Sandow? There's no one to run to, not even your new cronies Big Stevie Cool and B-Squared. The Apocalypse will happen at Unforgiven and those horrors? I'm going to be the one unleashing them onto you because I have had enough of you.

Bryan then moves over towards the apron that Sandow is now standing on. He sizes Damien up before continuing speaking, all the while the crowd is cheering like crazy.

Daniel Bryan: I can only win multi-man matches, huh? How about you ask Christopher Daniels? How about you ask the countless others who have fallen at my feet. I may have won many multi-man matches in my career, but unlike you, I'm not some one-trick pony. All you have is the memory of Your Enlightened Saviors to hold on to. All you have is the memories of the "glory days" of you and I, side to side, me doing your bidding and you pulling the strings. I created everything about you. I created those memories. It was me who put in the hard work to make that group what it was while you, all you did was leech off of it and, to this day, you continue to leech off of it. Your reputation, your history, everything. It was all thanks to me. I was your workhorse for months until that day came, the day you feared most of all, when I wised up, struck out on my own, and became a Grand Slam champion in less than a year. I struck out on my own and was so successful I was voted the 2013 Superstar of the Year. Daniel Bryan is a brand you just can't break but the Damien Sandow brand? I see about a million cracks in that armor and, at Unforgiven, I'm going to exploit each and every one of them. When that bell rings, you're walking into my world, my playground, the place where I thrive. You haven't changed, you haven't evolved since those "glory days" but I, on the other hand? I'm a much different person. I can't stress that enough. In the past, you may have gotten the better of me, but that was then. At Unforgiven, you step into the ring with the new me and, concussion or not, I'm going to do what I do best and that's kick your fucking head in. There's an old saying you might be familiar with, "those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it." I've learned, I've grown but you? you continue to stick your nose in my business, like an Alzheimer's patient, forgetting what I'm capable of doing. Forgetting that I'm The Best And Most Ruthless Wrestler In The World. Just like at Lockdown when I ended what I created in Y.E.S., at Unforgiven, I end something else that I created. I will end you.

Bryan drops his microphone and glares into the eyes of Sandow once more with fire in his eyes as the crowd is going insane.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
SD_671_Photo_038.jpg

Damien Sandow:

What an insolent, delusional, and down right doltish person you've turned into. I don't know what world you live in Mr. Bryan, but it certainly isn't the same as our own. Answer me this Mr. Bryan, who came up with the name of our Group? Who took the microphone and spoke only moving it to one side for the ignoramus to shout out his catchphrase "yes"? You Made me? Mr. Bryan when I debuted I was defeating the likes of Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels on a weekly basis, while you were losing every top match you were shoved into. You were already out of the title picture, so tell me Mr. Bryan what exactly were you going to be doing on Smackdown if it weren't for my guiding light. And as far as me taking my ball and going home, I suffered injuries Mr. Bryan from competing on Every show Every Week defending my two championships. Yes I do realize You don't know what that's like because you hardly ever defended during your title reign. I would be more offended by your complete lack of vision if you weren't contradicting your own words, Quote "who HAD an ego the size of Alaska." Quote "I surpass each and every person in this ring on pure ability alone."

Sandow shakes his head, his brow lowering as he seems to be angry

Oh yes Humility is your Greatest asset isn't it

Daniel looks at the crowd, almost rolling his eyes.

Hey! Look at me when I'm speaking to you boy

The crowd boos loudly as Sandow seems to have grown tired of keeping his composure.

You wish to speak a big game now, let's really converse. You supposedly made me give up because Ric Flair said so, with no tap or verbal submission., You Supposedly made me tap out after a match was over, and listen to you now you hypocritical ingrate, Crying foul that Damien Sandow Cheated...Damien Sandow doesn't play fair, Poor Daniel Bryan let's all feel bad for him. Do you know what you're problem is? you're ego doesn't let you realize just how sad you truly are, You think you are Gods gift to wrestling but all you are ever good for is the Wrestling hand to keep around for the weekly shows. This "Yes" Phenomenon, all these people are the same ones who will chant the names of announcers to have fun, It's just a catchy one note tune and nothing more. You've lost all your opportunities, You've Failed time and time again, and yet you still claim to be untouchable. Look at me Mr. Bryan.

Sandow points at his eyes as he pauses for a moment before continuing.

People continue to follow my word, I remain undefeated on Raw, and every single week a new challenger steps in front of me and claims precisely the same thing you do this evening. You claim to be the greatest wrestler and yet you cannot defend a championship successfully to save your life, You claim to be the most ruthless in this business and yet your career was almost ended by an attack with a steel chair. Everything I've stated, I have proven, And here is another Statement for you. At Unforgiven, You are going to lose. The Grandest part about it is, you won't be able to whine and complain that I cheated. You can't overcome me, Because I have felt pain and I can endure it. You cannot overcome because I have been knocked down and I can resume my vertical base, You Daniel Bryan Cannot overcome me because My Name is Damien Sandow and I SHALL SAVE...You...Quote Roman Stoic philosopher Lucius Annaeus Seneca "The First step in a person's salvation is knowledge of their sin." My Salvation doesn't imply that You will follow me, My Salvation does not imply that you shall preach my word.

Sandow looks out towards the crowd

No No NO, it means you will be Enlightened. And as you lay in the middle of the ring, defeated when there were no more excuses, defeated when you thought it was all yours for the taking, you will feel a sinking feeling at the pit of your stomach. That will be enlightenment, and as it's glare shines throughout the dark world you've lived in it shall reveal to you your true place in the grand scheme. The Inevitability of my enlightenment is now at hand, and you will learn like all these people that Damien Sandow isn't a craven bad guy, isn't a know it all nerd, that Damien Sandow is your Savior and no matter how hard you fight it, you shall end up at his feet. You've said you're bringing me into your world, but your world is just going to be another in my universe, Praise be to Sandow.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Bryan then drops to his knees, confusing the fans and Sandow himself. Bryan picks up the microphone and replies.

daniel-Bryan2_crop_north.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Oh, Praise Him and all his mercy. Praise be to Damien Sandow, our one and only enlightened savior! I have seen the error of my ways and I have walked out of the darkness I have secluded myself in and am now basking in your radiant glow. I have seen the light, my old friend and I am now ready to continue to be taught in the ways of Sandow. Praise Him! Praise Him! Hark, the angels did sing, glorious and jovial hymns of salvation and servitude, for He is the way. Sandow is all that is great in the world. I repent! I repent! I ask of you to wash away my filth and forgive me of my sins. Praise Him! Praise Him! "Saaaaaan-dooooowwww, Saaaaaan-dooooowwww! We all love Saaaaaan-doooooowwww! He is great and He is awesome. Oh Praise be to Saaaaaaan-dooooowww!"

The crowd is booing but laughing as well. Bryan then stands up and looks at Sandow, who is still confused.

Daniel Bryan: What, expecting something else? Not what you had in mind? Sandow, Is that what you expect everyone to do around you? Is that what you expect to be the natural response to your tirade about enlightenment and salvation. Yeah, you're all about making the world a better place, willing it satisfies your own selfish desires. You want to save this world, according to your own master plan as it's one and only ruler, the end-all be all. Damien, you call me the delusional one but I ask, what makes me the one around here accused of being the self-centered one, again? Am I the one who wants to tell the world how to live? Am I the one who looks out for only himself when push comes to shove? Am I the one who talks down to these people like they're common street trash? No, I'm not. That's all you. You see, the difference between you and I is that I do what I do because of the drive that I have. I don't pander to these people. I don't beg and plead for them to love me. I have always said, I'm no hero and I'm no villain. I am who I am and whether they love me or whether they hate me, I'm not going to talk down to them and I'm not going to blow smoke up their asses. I don't need their approval, just like you do. You have this need and this desire to "enlighten" and "save" them, but why? If you find them to be lower than you, then why bother? "Because I am the bigger man" is what you'll say to me, or some variation of that but that's not true, is it? No, the real reason is you need to be acknowledged. You need that pat on the back and told "Good job, buster!" I'm willing to bet that you never got that tussle of the hair, that loving hand on the shoulder and congratulated as a child so you want to take it out on the rest of society? Am I anywhere near the ballpark?

Sandow continues to glare at Bryan as the crowd is now back to cheers from Bryan's first outburst.

Daniel Bryan: Don't answer that because I really couldn't care less. I don't care whether you have "daddy issues" or an "inferiority complex" because that's in the past. And, from listening to yet another Damien Sandow diatribe, you haven't been hearing a word that I have been saying. The past doesn't matter. Whether you want to admit it or not, you gave up at Money in the Bank. Ric Flair is a legend in this business and he knows when a man wants to give up. I mean, hell, he is the master of the Figure Four Leg Lock, one of the most devastating and painful submission holds in professional wrestling history. I think, now I'm not sure, but I think that would make him an expert on submissions and knowing when a man can't take anymore. You better be glad and writing Ric Flair thank you cards each and every day because, had he not counted that elimination, you wouldn't be able to compete in this match because your career would be over. You might have to thank Ric, but I don't because, if I had it my way, you would have been done after that match. But, again, it's in the past and none of it matters. I don't care that we were the longest reigning Tag Team champions of all time. I don't care that I was the only man to simultaneously hold the European and Television Championships. None of that matters because the old Daniel Bryan, the Daniel Bryan you used to know, the Daniel Bryan that you used to boss around and be your errand boy, that Daniel Bryan has set sail and left the marina. You just don't get it, oh "intellectual savior" so let me spell it out for you. That Daniel Bryan is long gone.

Bryan then kicks at the bottom rope, near where Sandow is standing on the ring apron and Bryan starts speaking with a more intense tone.

Daniel Bryan: You're right. I'm not a man of humility. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the baddest man to ever set foot in a UWF ring and that's not because of my past accomplishments, being a former World Champion, becoming a Grand Slam champion in less than a year, no, it's not because of that. It's because I'm the type of guy who won't hesitate. I'm the type of guy who won't think twice. I will cave your skull in and I'll smile as I do it. Damien, you don't understand what's going on here. I'm not the Daniel Bryan who was floundering along on SmackDown with no direction. This isn't the Daniel Bryan who won the World Heavyweight Championship and lost it a mere month later. This isn't the Daniel Bryan who was so close to winning the Royal Rumble only to have it snatched away from me by a coward. A sadistic maniac punishes and destroys the moral man and you think that of me? No, I am the sadistic maniac. I'm not just the one who knocks, I'm the one who kicks down the goddamn door. Let me tell you exactly what's going to happen at Unforgiven. You're going to walk down to this ring, in your fancy little robe, to your classical orchestral piece and you're going to think you have your gameplan all figured out. You've thought about this moment for a long time, I can tell. You've fantasized about how this match will go down but that's all that it is. It's a fantasy. What happens when the harsh reality sets in is that, as soon as you get to this ring, your world will come crashing down around you because my music will hit. And it's such a fitting title my theme music has because, as soon as you hear my music begin to play, it will be your Final Countdown and when it ends and I'm standing across the ring from you, that's when I will attack and I will not stop until I break every single bone in your body. I will not quit until I tear every muscle and tendon that you possess but, most importantly, I will not put you out of your misery until you are on your knees, begging for that one final bullet, that last nail in the coffin and I will oblige but not until I look into your eyes and that fear, that fear that you hide behind your whimsical facade, I want it washed away and, trust me, with what I have in mind, it will be dead and gone and I want to feel the fear come through. That's when I will be the one who grants you salvation.

Bryan then gets closer to the ring apron where Sandow still stands as he speaks softer but with even more intensity. The crowd is going insane.

Daniel Bryan: No one, and damn sure not me, will ever praise your name because you are nothing more than a pathetic little roach, just walking around the room, feeling entitled to anything and everything but, Sandow, you only exist because I have allowed it but not anymore. At Unforgiven, I will squash you like the bug you are. I am going to knock you straight off of that high horse and down into the muck where you are going to have to atone for each and every sin against humanity that you have committed. You fancy yourself a god which, fine, you can be a god if you so wish. If you're God, then consider me the Devil and, at Unforgiven, I'm going to take everything around you and I will burn them all to the ground. When I get through with all of that, then and only then, when you have nothing left, I will then take your soul and I'll burn that too.

Bryan then throws his microphone down and dares Damien to enter the ring.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
RAW_1058_Photo_167_zpsa0f94ec1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

You are a Devil Mr. Bryan, The word devil is derived from the Greek "diabolos" meaning an accuser, a slanderer. And that is precisely what you are, you bring about these claims that I am selfish, that I seek only admiration, that I only think of myself. And yet You claim not to care what these people think, which means you only care about yourself, while I have devoted each waking minute of my time to these poor ignorant people, For they are the only reason I am here. I reached down and pulled up the careers of Bray Wyatt who before me was just a side show attraction, gave him a World Championship career, and since leaving me he has done nothing. I reached down and pulled up Daniel Bryan, I have now reached down and brought in a joke Stevie Richards and a one note joke B squared and turned them into enlightened and productive members of society who have devoted their lives to spreading my word. I am not claiming the be the Smartest man in the World, no but of those with my level of intellect I am the only who with the benevolence to attempt to spread it. I only wish for all of you to be better, To be smarter, and as a result be happier...that is why I wish to mold you all in my own image because I know what is best. If you ask why I think I know better, simply behold the society we live in, for it is clearly evident that all of you have failed with your turn and now it is time for Damien Sandow to show you how it should be done.

Sandow cocks an eyebrow as he looks at Bryan.

Mr. Bryan, do you recognize that I say the phrase: "You're Welcome", Do you understand the reasoning behind it? of course you don't, years of diving head buts and hardcore matches have made you more ignorant than even the cesspool that makes up the arena we stand in tonight. I say it so that I do not have to receive praise, I am avoiding the acknowledge before it is to even come every time I speak so that puts a damper on your grand deduction doesn't it Mr. Bryan. Not to worry though, it is not the only deduction of yours that shall be put to bed. The decrepit, addled, and over hyped Flair can somehow read minds because he stole his finishing hold from Buddy Rogers isn't the only one I speak of either. No it is these ridiculous aspirations you have for our match, I do know you Mr. Bryan and whether or not you've changed drastically is really irrelevant for your skills have remained the same. But it seems clear that you, my old friend, do not know me.

Damien shakes his head in disappointment.

The sadistic maniac works on instinct, it doesn't think it simply attacks and while it's furious nature can qualm great wrestlers, after it's initial shock value it is simply to control. To lead it where you want it to go, to make it do what you want it to do. I'm not going to tear you apart Mr. Bryan, I'm not going to rip every muscle and break every bone...Do you feel that small headache? the sensitivity whenever you look up at the bright lights, or that little tired feeling you have more than usual. Do you feel the emotional roller coaster you're riding, how mad you seem to get so easily....These are all symptoms of a concussion. I'm not going to hurt you beyond belief, because I know you are a former holder of the despicable hardcore title. I know the way to truly hurt you, the way to really get to you Mr. Bryan. And you have sadly forced me to do it, and that is simply to beat you wrestling wise. Sanctioned or not, I will beat you Mr. Bryan in a Wrestling Ring and I will do so by aiming my attack towards one specific point.

Damien gets a smirk across his face.

And that is when you will find fear, because it is only after someone loses everything they held dear that they find faith. You will lose your Wrestlemania Aspiration, you will lose your title of being the Most Ruthless and greatest wrestler when you are beaten at your own game, you will lose the fans you claim not to care about for letting them down. I shall take it all away, and then when you sit alone...You will look up towards the heavens...and beg to be let back into the kingdom. The true difference between us Mr. Bryan is you wish the worst for me, but I only wish the best for you in your future endeavors. Because no matter the hate you spew out, I turn the other cheek because I am a role model to the people. I eradicate only those who truly cannot be converted, but I do not do so with joy, like a parent who must discipline his children I do it for your and these peoples own good.

The crowd boos and Sandow keeps his smile as if they are cheering.

You wish to leave the past in the past, well let me inform you of the future. You are so caught up with causing me pain that you will lose focus on the important detail, and it shall be your downfall. You Theme represents the final countdown, but it is you who chose it for yourself which means you are sub-consciously self aware of your own deteriorating career, while mine brings about a New World...feel free to visit once you have healed from your injuries.