UWF Unforgiven Global Championship: Seth Rollins vs. Umaga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The camera turns on and we see Seth Rollins sitting down somewhere in what looks to be a part of the arena. All we can see is a wired fence and a "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL" sign behind him. After a good fifteen second pause, Seth Rollins begins to speak.

tumblr_ms53u3I8RA1qh0kauo1_250.gif

Seth Rollins:
Tonight isn't about The Shield. Tonight marks the era of Seth Rollins. Let me take you back to August 28th, 2012. No, it wasn't the day of my debut... but it was the debut of Jimmy Jacobs here in UWF. The fact he was such a purveyor, he knew his instincts and knew that soon enough there will be a rise. Someone who could rise from the deathly dark hallows and rise like a dark angel in order to reign supreme. That person was me, it was soon after that very day where I walked into the door for the very first time, mind you... without Jimmy Jacobs. I fooled each and every single one of you puppets, I had you all believe that I was just a lovable rookie. Little did you know I had experience, having been in Ring of Honor where I made a name for myself and became ROH Champion. But in Ring of Honor, it was my debut that made the real impact. It's where the name became bigger than ever, I aligned myself with Jimmy Jacobs and Necro Butcher. The Age of the Fall was formed, it was that bad that the footage wasn't even allowed to be seen but due to the request of many fans... they ended up seeing what I did. Yet people think I'm far from dangerous, people don't understand how delusional or deranged my mind can get... They see me as a nobody, but I am a man of success and I have clawed, scratched, fought and bled to be who I am today! But over time since my transition from Ring of Honor to Ultimate Wrestling Federation... There's been highs and lows in my career. The fact that I came onto UWF N-X-T to begin with, I paved my way from the ground up once again and became a Champion. That moment, I turned on each and every single one of you; revealing that I had been with Jimmy Jacobs still and the fact Jimmy never left us in the first place. Time after time, I would do battle with many opponents and whilst I won some and lost some... the move to UWF Anarchy was the real icebreaker.

Seth pauses for a moment as he takes a sip of water before continuing.

When I moved, things weren't exactly pretty... I had left Jimmy Jacobs, I left him for dead! He laid on the street in his pool of blood, I looked at him, I spat on his face and looked in disgust and walked away... yeah, you could call me a coward! But I tried to escape, trust me I really did... It's like being trapped in a cult and you couldn't get out... Jimmy was my leader of the darkness. He knew I was the 'Dark Angel', he knew I could reign supreme and fight for my right, my own beliefs! But it wasn't long before Vince Russo took me under his wing, he knew I was full of potential... he wanted me to do the work for him... because I simply couldn't be stopped! But I needed something, I needed that adrenaline rush because I show no remorse, no fear for what I do! This is why I walked away from Vince Russo, yeah... I went back to the people... I sold out... only for a short time because I ended up joining the alignment of Sting and Kane. I became a purveyor of poison, I sat here every night.... backstage. I'd close my eyes, doze off to the music and let the demons speak to me. I let them speak to me! I let myself be heard to them! Even Sting and Kane knew I was full of potential, everybody here in UWF knew! They knew I had this unique talent and I couldn't be stopped... I'm dangerous, the things I do... they're unspoken of because they simply don't want anybody here knowing what I did... I could hang someone right here, I could have killed people doing what I do here... It's all because of what I believe in! Yet I cannot fathom to why people think I'm just some sort of try-hard, this here... it's REALITY! The things I did under 'Purveyor of Poison', when I left Sting and Kane to dry... I walked out! I used them to pave myself to the very top and I'm glad I did just that because I have paved my way and proved to be the real deal around here Umaga. I hope you're listening, you better be listening! This isn't a fake attempt whatsoever, this here is pure realism. I've became International Champion... yeah I was thrown into a six-man and I didn't succumb and do my job. But the fact is here Umaga, I never got my rematch clause for it, but I guess that shit doesn't matter now does it? IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME!

The camera crashes... after a minute of technical difficulty, we see Seth Rollins in the ring with the Global Championship as he raises it.

tumblr_ms53u3I8RA1qh0kauo5_r1_250.gif

This... This is why it no longer matters Umaga. After losing that International Championship, I was left in the dark... yeah; just like I was as a thirteen year old when my parents died. Slandered onto the streets! Those days where I was gone... I slept in the park. I didn't have a home, I still don't... I'm just sleeping in my car traveling to every damn show we do! Unlike many people who are here tonight, you've all got a home to go to... you all keep yourself warm at night. The only thing that keeps me warm is this... This Global Championship. The reason why... is because I was the one who turned the heat on. I did battle with Eddie Guerrero, I beat him fair and square in this ring... It was a real shocker to the UWF Universe when the final fall was announced it'd be for his Championship. Since day one of being here... I've done everything to become the best... I've done everything to become the most dangerous man UWF has ever seen! Through fire, through barbed wires... you could literally throw everything and I will still be here... AS A SURVIVOR! Because Seth Rollins does not ever reach death. You could say I'm immortal, but the fact is Umaga... I've done a lot in my career and so have you... but when it comes to this Championship belt. I intend to walk in and walk out of the building still your Global Champion! I know you'll come out here with that bitch Trish Stratus, I know she'll do all the talking for you because you simply are not man enough. You call yourself a monster, you think you're going to be enough to beat me? You've just met your fate Umaga, this is a date of destiny for you... Not for me... Our battle, it's just a step closer for me because I'll be going to WrestleMania... Whether it's me facing Daniel Bryan, HBK, John Cena, Bully Ray or whoever the hell wants to step up to the plate... I'll be proving along the way why, I, Seth Rollins... is a DANGEROUS MAN! You can forget about Dean Ambrose... You can forget about Roman Reigns... because tonight's the night where I shine, better than ever... like a damn shooting star, quick and unpredictable. You won't see it coming Umaga, you simply... will not see it coming. Nothing can stop me, you cannot stop me! And whether you choose to believe my words or not, you'll most likely find a way to try slander me; but your words mean absolutely nothing because it's a simple justification that you're afraid. YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID! Umaga... you wanted this, but at the end of the day... I am the 'Dark Angel'. Demons sent me here, these personal demons... They bring the better of me... welcome to the 'Dark Side' Umaga... this is one Jungle Fever for you... but this is a Jungle you wish you never walked through!

Suddenly Rollins is interrupted...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

”Survial” By Eminem starts to play as Trish appears on the stage.

And as Trish starts to make her way down the ramp to boos… there is an abrupt change and cheers come as Umaga appears on stage.

Trish stops as Umaga marches down the ramp with a purpose and slaps the ring steps before he enters the ring. He is marching around the inside of the ring like a mad man before Trish calmly enters the ring and is handed a mic. She stands center ring as Umaga stays close to her and she starts first.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

Seth… take heed and know that we listened. We both listened and just because of that fact… that simple fact I made sure that my beast would be here to see you face to face. See you before the encounter that is to happen at Unforgiven. Because you seem to have this thing about you where you think you are this dark creature. This heartless creature that doesn’t fear death. That fears nothing and actually… Umaga loves that sorta thing. He preys on the likes of people like you. The ones that just believe that there is nothing out there that can hurt them. That can harm them. The ones that believe so deeply within themselves that they are so vile and awful that there is nothing and nobody that can come close to reaching their level of darkness. And understand Seth… we have no interest. Now you would attribute that to fear but in reality… we like to abide by the law. Now don’t sell us short… I know that Umaga if he wanted to could do to you exactly what you did to Jimmy Jacobs… but then I’m wondering if he was such an important part of your puzzle then really… are you that bad? Are you really as dangerous as you say you are? Why? Because you attacked someone that you once followed blindly after? If anything it is your fault that you put yourself in that situation and now that you are free from it you put yourself yet again in another similar situation but with them you couldn’t dominate like you did little Jimmy could you Seth. Oh no instead all you could do was walk away because you knew that if you were to try anything else they would destroy you. You… Seth are nothing more than a sad cliché of the darkside. You are the one that ruins the darkside. YOU are the reason why the darkside can never really rise once again. It is people like you that think that you hold the key, that you have this dark edge, that you have this inner demon inside of you asking and begging to come out but you are holding it in? Is that what it is? Because if that is what it is then you have no idea what the darkside is all about.

Now you look at my client here Umaga… while you say you don’t fear death… he defeated death. He was deemed dead for years and yet here he is alive and breathing. And you wonder why he is so vicious and out of control… the very reason he is here. You talk about an inner demon but this being inside of him… it feasts on destruction. It feasts on malice. It feasts and thrives on creating chaos. The more pain that is caused the better off it is. The more tragedy that is created because of it… the more life that is allowed inside of Umaga. You think this is a character? This a gimmick? That this is just something that you can fly around the ring and defeat? Understand that you are about to embark on a conquest unlike that you’ve ever experienced and ever will. Because now you are about to understand what true darkness is all about.

Trish then hands over her mic to Umaga.

The Samoan Bulldozer Umaga:

The words you speak are filled of emptiness. A void that leads nowhere. Sucked into an infinite black hole. You are as your words… nothing. Your empty threats of bodily harm against me… I want you to do your worst. I want you to show me this evil side of you because if it is anything like the words that you speak then I know it is nothing more than a mere lie. A lie that I must be sure to eradicate because a true beast cannot allow someone like you to misuse the name. And your ill advised plan to try to use me as a stepping stone towards WrestleMania should be thought over. Because it will be at Unforgiven that you will understand why I am known as The Samoan Bulldozer. You will understand why I am one that is to be feared. I am one that cannot be understood by mere simple minds like yourself. Why I am one that you just cannot kill. For while you initiate your plan to use speed and fly all over the ring I’ll be here standing for when you land… I’ll be sure to inflict as much pain on your body as possible. I’ll be sure to beat you within an inch of your life. I’ll be sure to make sure that you will wish that you cannot take another breath because it would bring you so much pain just to inhale. And it is only then that while you make your empty threats of hanging someone… I would take my samoan spike, ram it inside of your neck, pull out your trachea and hang you. And while you hang I will be sure to continue the savage beating and offer you as a sacrifice.

This is no game. This is no jungle fever. For while right now you stake a claim to only living out of your car as you travel from arena to arena. I’ll be sure that this will be your last time traveling in your car from arena to arena and award you a resting place from which you will not be able to arise from. I will be sure to deliver to you what you allege to have done to Jimmy Jacobs. I will make all of your stories of mass punishment, of destruction, of torture a reality and it will be then that you will not only understand but finally see with your eyes the truth that you have been running from all along. This is the destruction that you speak of but you yourself could never inflict but I… will be sure to deliver in such a way that will be deemed… unforgiveable.

Umaga lowers his mic as he and Trish await to hear from Seth.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Seth Rollins looks to the left as he looks at Umaga.

tumblr_n1s50m9KXx1sjta2oo1_250.gif

Seth Rollins:
Ah, it never ceases to amaze me... Who asked you to be out here Trish? I simply asked Umaga to come out on his own, man to man... but of course he's still hiding behind you. You're looking at the face of Seth Rollins, it angers you doesn't it Umaga? I'm no dark creature, I am the "Dark Angel"; that isn't a creature; that is reality. Some say it's a nickname, but it's given... because it truly holds what I am. I rose from the shadows, I walked through the darkness to become who I am today and it's a real shame you're the one trying to throw words and fit them together. Quite the jigsaw puzzle you're trying to work out here, but you're failing just like everybody who tried to cross paths with me... they all fall. I have nothing to fear, so much like you Umaga... We both don't have anything to fear, we're both ready to go to war. However one becomes a victim and you are the one that's going to fall... I didn't ask for this. You came to me, you walked out from backstage and delivered your little statement that you wanted my Championship. You don't think I'm dangerous do you? You think what I did to Jimmy Jacobs isn't a nightmare... it should be... because he's still alive... Yes I got rid of Jimmy... but he's around, he's near... he'll always be near! I don't ruin the dark side, I breathe the dark side... Jimmy tried to portray it into a new light... but I turned that light off, that's what you fail to understand Umaga... you fail to see that there's no light anymore! It's just pure emptiness... there's no soul, there's nothing! The darkness doesn't need to rise, it's already risen... As I said, I am the "Dark Angel". I am the one that purifies the darkness and brings greatness to it... I was chosen to represent, to represent a side that not many people seem to understand... many find themselves trapped... unable to escape... I don't blame them, there's simply no way out... no matter how hard you try. But you're asking for him to come out, you want this inner demon to come out of my own soul, to be unleashed once and for all... that's a death statement you're making... are you sure you want this?

Umaga didn't defeat death, as far as I'm concerned... he disappeared back to the Island of Lost Souls for a few years and decided to show his face once again. But here... it's an Island of Death. These lost souls mean absolutely nothing now Umaga... He isn't vicious, he isn't out of control... you're like a remote control. You're easy to switch off; now when you see the fury that I have, when you realize I have this inner demon that's yet to be unleashed then you're truly mistaken to my identity because I am dangerous and I promise you Umaga... I promise you that at Unforgiven you'll lose that control. You've undermined me just like everybody else, nobody believed I could become something. Even when I was in Ring of Honor, they said I would never make it to the big league, well guess what? Here I am... I've held the International Championship, I've now got the Global Championship and finally... Stephanie McMahon sees the light. She knows what I am capable of, every opponent... I destroy. They tend to leave the business, embarrassed that I've defeated them. Are you going to leave once I finish with you Umaga? Is Trish going to have to get The Rock back here for one more run? IS THAT WHAT YOU'LL DO TRISH?

Hold that thought... My words are not emptiness. I see right through the both of you. You think I'm stupid don't you? You think I don't have what it takes to ensure that you'll bring your 'A' game only for you to rapidly slide it to an 'F' game... All your words, all your try-hard intimidations... Heh-heh-heh... Oh, there's no black hole Umaga... whilst it's quite dark... whilst the world will close in. Isn't that what the Jungle's like? Isn't it quite dark and wet there? How do you survive through the jungle at night? With all the dangerous things around you? You've made it this far, but soon you'll go off-course, become lost... trapped forever. You want the inner demon? You've got him where you need him; but the "Dark Angel" always rises... the black cloud will always hover over you... They call you the Samoan Bulldozer, but I am the man that stops you from paving any further; I am the man that has proven his way since day one. There's a reason to why I hold this Global Championship. There is a reason for everything Umaga, but there's no reason for me losing because simply I am confident. I know I won't be losing, I know for a fact I'll be heading to WrestleMania because that's exactly where I'll be whether you like it or not and I will still be Global Champion. Whether I find myself against Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Christopher Daniels or whoever... I know for a fact you won't be there... I know Trish will leave you and bring The Rock back for Wrestlemania. I KNOW YOU'LL SOON RETIRE TRISH! I know this is killing you, it's eating you up inside... your days are numbered Umaga, as for you Trish... your days of having clients... soon, they all fall...

ASK YOURSELF! ASK YOURSELF
Are you safe? The darkness infliction is strong, death by asphyxiation... Are you really safe?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Trish raises her mic to address Seth first.

The greatest… Trish Stratus:

First… shut up. You think that you run things because of that belt you walk around with on your shoulder? You think you’re some big guy that you call the shots? That you speak and everyone follows? The fact that I am his manager seems to slip your mind doesn’t it Seth. That as his manager I am obligated to come out here. He doesn’t hide behind me but I stand behind him because nobody gets through him. And I can guarantee you that you will not be getting through him. But instead you and your whole little “Dark Angel” thing will fade just like everything else that you’ve attempted. You think that you’ve stumbled across your niche but I’ve already deciphered it and figured it out so as Umaga’s manager I’ll be more than glad to tell him the plan to go right through you but then again your fatally flawed attempt to be this mystical creature that you think is reality… Umaga I know has already seen through it and will easily dispose of you. Because I mean really your talks of people that cross your path fall? I recall a certain Great One that had a match against you and disposed of you with such ease he laughed when he found out it was a match to determine who would challenge the champ. So other than your little butt friend Jimmy Jacobs… well I guess Eddie counts since you did beat him but really who else has fallen at your feet? Because most likely it has to be someone else you were associated with. We all know that you by yourself against someone legit would falter and fail and that is what is going to happen at Unforgiven. You are in over your head and yet you are too stubborn to come to that reality because you are living in your own little fantasy world where you are this “Dark Angel” and you have no idea what that even means.

I’m starting to wonder if you even hear yourself speak half the time because some of the stuff you try to say just comes off… I’m just how in the world can someone be so messed up in the head that they think of the stuff that you think? It isn’t that it’s dark and edgy but just dumb. You are no “Dark Angel” just because you beat up Jimmy Jacobs. I could destroy Jimmy Jacobs and that wouldn’t make me a “Dark Angel” but would probably have me labeled as a bully. So all means talk up this mess you think you understand about the dark side and you being chosen to represent it because I guarantee you if you were chosen to represent the dark side… they are playing a joke on you just to see how long you will try to run with this before they trip you up. Because you look like a little sweaty musky gym rat to be honest. Couldn’t decide what color you wanted your hair so you did part blonde and the other dark and I guess all that blonde is really starting to show because you actually think you can survive against Umaga and that is something that well… once you get involved in a war with Umaga you are never left the same. So you probably will be seeing a whole lot of darkness after this match because he is going to be sure to leave you knocked out cold.

Trish smiles as she hands her mic back to Umaga.

The Samoan Bulldozer Umaga:

Understand what it means to embrace the darkness and then you’ll understand that the light can be manipulated to lead one into total darkness which is the path that you have now accepted. I look over in your eyes and I see a frail scared person. I feel the fear that you are trying to keep from showing but the eyes tell the story that you always wish it never told. And being vicious and sadistic isn’t something that you have to be at every single moment. The greatest serial killers knew how to turn it on and off at a moment’s notice and I make each of them look like saints and angels descending from Heaven. So continue to amuse me with your stories of this inner demon that is looking to be unleashed and I will show you the savage that thirsts for nothing but violence and destruction. Show you a monster that rages war with my very soul and can only be appeased with the blood of the likes of people like you. For making an example of the ones that mock are the ones that need to be destroyed first and you are in line for that destruction. A prime example of what is hated. So while you think that you are on your biggest run of your career… it all stops when I run over you and show you the error of your ways. I expose you to the true light and reveal your darkness to be nothing more than shade under a tree in the middle of a desert.

So bring your confidence. Bring your best and I’ll be sure to do the same. I’ll be sure to show you what made me the longest reigning UWF Extreme Champion. I’ll be sure to show you why I am one of the most feared monsters in the UWF. I’ll be sure to show you why your life is full of lies and why even though you’ve experienced moderate success here in the UWF… it all comes to a grinding halt when you are forced to face me inside of the ring at Unforgiven. And being the bulldozer that I am… there is now way that I am thrown off course. I go wherever I want however I want and in the end I wind up where I want to be. And right now there is no loss of direction but instead there is a straight and narrow focus and that is straight through you to take claim of something that you have defiled for far too long with your misguided views and dirty hands. That Global Championship is merely a prize for the pain and suffering that I will inflict upon you.

Your time has come Seth Rollins. Your make believe darkness is about to become absorbed into an absolute darkness and I’ll show you the true pain and suffering that comes when one decides they want to cross over.

You have been warned.

Umaga lowers his mic.