UWF Starrcade

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I make graphics, and I don't use photoshop or gimp, so while my methods are limited and more difficult after I'm done with something I kind of take pride at the way I got things done. now I've done sigs and banners for PPVs but I always stayed away from posters because my early attempts were horrible so I never tried again, but I was asked to give it a go and so I went for it. Since the card is up I thought I might as well get some feedback on the poster.

And be warned the text is pretty darn ugly

UWFStarrcade5.jpg

rate/hate

The_King

Reaction score
It's definitely good for someone who doesn't have GIMP or PS available to them!
The left renders (Jericho/Kennedy) really flow well with the feel of the banner and the effects on them look great. The other three renders are a bit plain but nbd. The text is a bit choppy and cut a bit sloppily, but it does actually work somewhat with the piece.
Keep up the poster work! This is definitely a good start!
Maybe even consider trying out the GFX league? I'm sure someone could get you a link to a free GIMP/PS if you need it.