UWF Smackdown! 3/8/14: Kidd vs Styles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

It's quiet in the arena as "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" by Eve feat Gwen Stefani blasts through the speakers, taking everyone by surprise. The crowd rises to their feet however as they all boo the woman that walks through the curtain and onto the stage, Trish Stratus.

02-3.jpg

Even though the crowd wasn't expecting to see this blonde Canadian, they waste no time in booing her as she walks down the ramp with her Championship over her shoulder. She doesn't let the rabid audience get to her as she has a smile on her face as she has her eyes set on the ring. She climbs into the ring under the second rope and takes some time to pose in the center with her Championship. The crowd is still showing their hate for her as she makes her way over to the side of the ring so she can be handed a microphone from the timekeeper at ringside. With a large smile on her face, Trish brings the microphone up to her mouth.

15-3.jpg

The Greatest Woman of All Time...Trish Stratus
"Well, I bet none of you were expecting to see me out here. Last week, all that was, was a fluke. All a fluke is, is an accident, Fandango and Ethan, nine times out of ten, wouldn't stand a chance against my men Edge and Tyson Kidd, but they just so happened to get lucky. I can stand here today and promise that that will never happen again. But I also won't stand here and lie to any of you, that loss messed with our heads, it seems like I'm the only one in Team Canada that can carry some gold around my shoulder, it seems to evade everyone else. So we made a group decision, that maybe we should switch it up from time to time, so that's why this week, I will be leading my new client, Tyson Kidd, to victory over the current UWF and Hardcore Champion, AJ Styles."

The crowd boo's and some 'AJ' chants break out as Trish stands in the center of the ring still with that same cocky smile on her face. She brings the microphone back up to her mouth again.

"So let me waste no time in introducing the man that's going to break that redneck from Gainesville, Georgia in half, just like he does everyone else that stands before him. This man is one of the greatest athletes, and one of the greatest men to ever come out of Canada, everyone please rise to your feet and give this man the ovation he deserves! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Tyson Kidd!"

Trish lowers the microphone and begins to clap as the crowd boos. Welcome to the Masquerade by Thousand Foot Krutch blasts through the speakers as the crowd nearly blows the roof off the place with their boos.

The native of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Tyson Kidd, steps out onto the stage with a huge smile on his face as the crowd absolutely hates him. Kidd makes his way down the ramp with his song drowning out some of the boo's. As he's walking down the ramp, he tears a small fans 'AJ Styles' sign in half, bringing him to tears. Kidd just laughs and makes his way to the ring apron. Some trash even enters the squared circle as Kidd is posing on the turnbuckle before leaping into the ring. He hugs Trish before grabbing a microphone from the timekeepers as his music begins to fade away. The boos can really be heard now as Kidd and Trish stand in the center of the ring. Kidd brings the microphone up to his mouth so he can address his opponent for the evening.

Tyson Kidd
"You know, it wasn't too long ago, when I was making my climb to the top, that I had to go through Mr. Styles for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. In my one meeting with AJ, I think it's safe to say that I made him my bitch. While I was headlining pay per views, AJ was making quite the impact on the 'B' show. Look at you AJ, you carry around two belts now, you're buying new leather jackets now with all your World Champion money, you're living big. But there's one thing, just one thing. I'm sure you're doing great over here on Smackdown, and while you carry around you two belts, you know deep down that you can't call yourself a Champion. In this almost year that I've been here, I've transformed from an aspiring rookie, to the measuring stick of the UWF. You're nothing, if you can't get it done in the ring with me, only the greatest of greats can say that they've beat me, I'm in an elite class that not just anybody can join. Men like you, monsters like Kane, promising young stars like Ted Dibiase, are nothing compared to a man like me. You know AJ, deep down, that if I wanted to, I could take both of the straps off your shoulder in an instant!"

The crowd boo's as Kidd looks some what heated as he stands in the middle of the ring, looking at the stage. He waves, inviting Styles to come out but after a few moments of nothing, he raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"Somethings may change AJ, but somethings will always stay the same. You may be a Champion now, but you will never be able to get it done in the ring against me. You're still the same coward you've always been, a man that was never good enough to get to the top. AJ, realize what you're stepping in the ring with before you come out here. You might want to rethink everything, this is just a warning. For the past three months, I've been pissed off. Seems like every time I've stepped into the ring, I've gotten screwed. You know they say you don't realize what you have until it's gone, and that might become true for the Randy Orton, because Vince invited me to Smackdown, so AJ, we might be seeing a lot more of each other than you may think. So, if I were you, I wouldn't even bother, why risk injury, why risk your career, when you can do what every other American would do in your position, and take the easy way out. Put your tail between your legs, and run AJ."

Kidd lowers the microphone as he bounces in the center of the ring as he's ready to see if AJ Styles will come out or not. Kidd & Stratus wait in the center of the ring for Kidd's opponent for the evening.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
As Kidd stops talking as the lights go out and fans cheer as all of a sudden

AJ Styles appears with the UWF Championship around his waist, and the Hardcore Championship over his shoulder. Styles goes and he looks on at Tyson Kidd and with Trish Stratus in the middle of the ring

aj-styles-impact-wrestling-august-22nd.jpg

Styles goes and he walks down the ramp and the fans cheer for him as they begin chanting his name. Styles enters the ring, and he has a mic ready to speak to Kidd as the purple tint that surrounds AJ Styles.

AJ Styles: Tyson Kidd.. it is really nice to see you again. Although the last time I saw you were much more humble. Now Kidd you came out here and made some pretty bold claims. How could I the champion of the UWF go on and face a man who has an imaginary championship in there head. How can I the man who is on the B show defeat a man who can't even win the big one on the A show. How can me the "Demi-God"... "The Phenomenal One" defeat someone like you....

AJ goes and he looks on at Tyson Kidd as he goes on and smiles a bit and he talks

AJ Styles: By the way Kidd that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell by my voice. You know the last time we met you were a lot more humble. Telling me in this very ring how inspired to be like me. Telling me how my world championship win at Bound For Glory made you feel like it was possible for you to become the world champion some day in the UWF. What happened Kidd? What you felt Triple H screwed you over? You felt that you didn't win because of Triple H. Kidd right now even though I have two championships I am public enemy number one on this brand. Paul Heyman is waiting for me to fail so he can call me a sham. anyway possible to make me look bad, and he looks at you Tyson Kidd as a threat too me, but Tyson there is a difference to when we battled on RAW so many months ago.

AJ goes as he paces around a bit and he begins to talk as if he is talking to the audience as well

AJ Styles: I was a broken man at that point Kidd. I just lost the world heavyweight championship. Everything in my world was crashing around me almost. I felt like I let almost everyone down. A person who I thought was my best friend in Kurt Angle betrayed me, I had no friend willing to support in me, and hell to top it all of Stephanie McMahon called me worthless. She wanted me gone, and Kidd I was broken. I was even thinking of leaving this fine industry and hanging it up, it wasn't until my friend Stone Cold Steve Austin gave me that phone call, and Austin told me that I was going for the Hardcore Championship... that is when I learned that it was time to man up and leave that broken shell behind that was on Tuesday night Raw. That is when I learned to become the man you see me before today.

AJ stops the pacing as he goes and he sniffs his jacket, and puts a raunchy face on as he goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: I don't know where you think I was buying new leather jackets with all the money I have been making lately, because this one still reeks of the alcohol that I was drinking months ago. So unless you Canadians have some up there to wash it away that would be awesome. You see Kidd I don't need new material things to make me happy, the way I am not, the way I look to you now is hell good enough too me. It is something that I take pride of, is that even though I go about as a "Demi-God" I am still like each and everyone here in this damn building.

Fans cheer at the cheap pop as Styles goes and he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: Kidd I know you would love if this was a championship match, just to take away this from me Kidd. Though Kidd this match for me hell I am going to treat this like a championship match. I am going to make it have that big match feel in my head because it will be getting me ready for that.

AJ points at the Wrestlemania sign and the fans cheer and AJ goes as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: To Wrestlemania where I am going to be facing Cody Rhodes or MVP... and hell maybe even Dean Ambrose if he decides to jump ship to Smackdown to face me. Kidd it is set for me defend my title there. Kidd I am ready for whatever you have to throw at me, and I'll be sure to give you a nice American ass beating by doing so.

fans cheer for AJ Styles with a small little "USA" chant in the background as Kidd goes and he begins to speak back

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Once AJ is done speaking and once the 'USA' chant dies down, Trish Stratus looks at Tyson Kidd before extending her hand, asking for the microphone. Kidd is so focused on AJ that he doesn't even realize Trish wants to speak. Kidd is mouthing off to AJ, none of his words however are picked up by the microphone. Finally, Trish Stratus says to Kidd "I got this one honey" before taking the microphone from his hand. She looks up at AJ Styles with a small grin on her face as the crowd begins to hassle her.

13-3.jpg

"Oh AJ, AJ, AJ. So foolish, you've always been haven't you? You say that Kidd's changed but I've been watching him for months now and I can tell that he hasn't changed at all. Instead, he's just opened his eyes, while you AJ, you're still blind. There was a time, you even mentioned it, that you got screwed over, when you lost that World Heavyweight Championship that you fought ever so hard for. You say that just broke you? You became a shell of a man you used to be? You couldn't handle it anymore, and you looked for an easy way out. You went from being a World Champion, one of Raw's best, to a Hardcore Champion, then soon you took advantage of a beat up, worn down MVP. Congrats AJ, what you've done is truly incredible."

Kidd and Trish chuckle to themselves for a moment, as Trish doesn't appear to be too serious with what she just said. After a few seconds to let what she just said set in, she looks up at Styles with the microphone raised to her mouth.

"By the way AJ, that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell in my voice. Now like I said, last week was a fluke, and lightning won't strike twice, I've done my research and Tyson Kidd has never lost two matches back to back, not once here in the UWF, and as his manager here this week, there's no way I'm going to let that happen on my watch. AJ face is, you're outmatched, as much as you hate to admit it, Tyson Kidd is one of the reasons that you left Raw. He killed your shot at being World Champion in that little tournament didn't he?"

Trish begins to chuckle to herself before passing the microphone back to Tyson Kidd as the crowd shows their hate of the native of Calgary, Tyson Kidd.

NSrrzKI.png

Tyson Kidd
"Since the last time we've met it seems like you've adopted a new nickname. I see you running around here calling yourself a 'Demi-God' and I wasn't quite sure what that meant at first. After a little bit of research I found out that you're right AJ, you are a 'Demi-God'. You're good, hell, I'll admit that you can be great at times, but you're not quite as good as the Gods of this business. Men like me, the elite class of men at the top who have stayed at the top for years now. I shouldn't be surprised because I already know what you're going to say, 'But Tyson, you couldn't beat Shawn Michaels, you had two tries, wah wah wah'. But guess what, World Title around my waist or not, I'm still on top, I'm still a God in this company, and I'm still the main event wherever I go, even right here on Smackdown."

Kidd takes a slight pause before bringing the microphone back up to his mouth once again.

Tyson Kidd
"Please AJ, don't paint yourself as something you're not. You aren't 'Public Enemy #1', as much as you think you have it rough, anybody on that roster would kill to get the opportunities that you've been handed. Look at yourself AJ, face the facts, near the end of your Raw run, you started to whine, and bitch and moan, until you ended up here on Saturday nights. Then what happened? Here ya' go AJ, here's a title shot, then if that wasn't enough, you were handed a UWF Championship shot too? For what? What have you done AJ besides write checks that your body can't cash?"

Kidd begins to pace back and forth in the middle of the ring as he stares at AJ. The crowd boo's as Kidd has the microphone by his side before bringing it back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"AJ, you shouldn't be worried about Wrestlemania, and you shouldn't be focusing on Rhodes, MVP, or Ambrose. You're looking at the man that could very well be the next UWF Champion. So go ahead AJ, get it into your mind that this is a big match, get hyped AJ, go ahead, get ready to fly as you used to say, bring your A-game AJ, but to me, this is just another day at the races. You don't impress me, and beating you is something I've already done before and this time will be no different, trust me."

Kidd & Stratus before both of them do crotch chops aimed at AJ at the same time. The crowd is chanting a mixture of boos and 'USA' chants towards Team Canada as they wait for AJs' response.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Styles goes and he looks at Trish Stratus and he begins to speak towards her

pQc9cgw.png

AJ Styles: Trish how many times that your so called "God" Edge took advantage of beaten down men all the time. He is called the ultimate opportunist and yes Trish I could tell the sarcasm in your voice. You wouldn't want to congratulate a guy like me. You don't seem me as a star here in this industry that you would manage.... Yet you do love spending that time with that monster Umaga maybe hell too much time.

AJ goes and he smiles as Trish goes and does not look impressed as AJ turns and talks to Tyson Kidd

AJ Styles: So Kidd you haven't loss a match back to back here in the UWF. Well like most people say there is a first time for everything. You see Tyson I call myself a "Demi-God" is because I have to much respect to call myself a "God" a God is someone who is pure, someone who is strong willed, and someone who is looked up too that people believe in. That is why I am not known as a God Kidd, because Kidd I am just like these people but the abilities in these ring I show they are almost if anything they are God Like.

Look at the Pele', look at the Spiral tap, look at the Falsbury Flop the list can go on, and on of all the Phenomenal moves in my damn arsenal. Heck Tyson Kidd you my feel that you have those moves under that Arsenal. You may feel that you are a God here in the UWF, but you don't represent God in my book, not now, or never for me, and even for the Friends of AJ Styles.

AJ goes and he looks at Kidd as the fans cheer behind him and Styles goes and he talks to Kidd once more

AJ Styles: You're right Kidd I did just get title shots handed too me, I did get these opportunities for the gold, but unlike you with Shawn Micahels I seized those moments and I captured the Gold. I etched my name into the history books, and you ask me why I wanted this world title so bad it is because Kidd I want to live the dream of headlining Wrestlemania. You can go on and talk about here and now, but lets face it Kidd you know in your mind you would love to be like me right now with two title belts, and a guaranteed headline match at Wrestlemania. That is a fact that you can't even deny right now.

Kidd I am not overlooking you. I am just right now confident. Since coming here to Smackdown I am undefeated. My shoulders have not touched the mat for three seconds, and my hands haven't tap out to any one. Right now Kidd it is hard to break my confidence that I have going, because hell if you were me right now you would be confident too. So Kidd I am going to show you what it is like to be the world champion, I am going to give you a taste of what this "B show" talent can do to you, just don't be surprised when you slip and fall flat on your face in this big moment.

Fans cheer for Styles continuing some of the USA chants in the background as the two men stare at each other for there match on Smackdown

ooc: Hey Cliques is it cool if we leave it here going on Vacation and won't be here. Thanks man