UWF September2013 Awards Nomination Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
RAW Superstar of the Month: Kurt Angle, one of the huge players in the corporation and won the king of the ring what else can I say?

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: Triple H, got a huge non title win over Edge on SD. Not to mention is now the number one contender to the UWF title.

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: Jeff Hardy, he won the king of the ring on Anarchy, and believe went undefeated this month.

Impact Superstar of the Month: Austin Aries, Tough between him and Khali, but Aries did win the king of the ring for impact, and was tremendous even in defeat vs Angle.

Breakout Star of the Month: Seth Rollins, finally won the big one

Brand of the Month: RAW, the storylines for RAW has been intense, and they got better as the month went on.

Writer of the Month: WWS, huge contributor to ppv, and weekly shows.

Member of the Month: WWS, he coded Bound for Glory, and not only that has been excellent in TTing

Trash Talker of the Month: CaptainxBumout, posted in two awesome threads, and has been consistent everytime this month.

Tag Team of the Month: Beer Money, won that tag team tourney and the belts.

Champion of the Month: Umaga, still rolling as the Extreme Champion.

Match of the Month: AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan Bound for Glory 2013, call me a homer idc.

Feud of the Month: The Corporate vs Randy, excellent feud has been progressing really well.

OMG Moment of the Month: Fandango getting burnt on Fire in Flag match

New Awards

Best Trash Talking Thread: Hoov vs Chase. Call me a homer, but Hoov and I killed each other for that world title.

Best Weekly Show Match: Austin Aries vs Jeff Hardy, Special Impact show. Great match between these two.

Best Promo The many faces of Rhodes UWF RAW. Great promo by Rhodes changing his character from masked to normal

Best Match Finish: AJ Styles Flipping Piledriver on the top rope, thought this was a sick spot, and once again you can call me a homer on this one too.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
RAW Superstar of the Month: Kurt Angle. Won KOTR 'nuff said.

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: Going HHH here. New number one contender.

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: Definitely Shane's Jeff Hardy!

Impact Superstar of the Month: Tough one here but I'm going with them Mexicools!

Breakout Star of the Month: I can't vote myself so I'll go with Doink's Big Show.

Brand of the Month: RAW.

Writer of the Month: SBS.

Member of the Month: WWS.

Trash Talker of the Month: Doink. Since his return he's been extremely active.

Tag Team of the Month: Beer Money.

Champion of the Month: Umaga.

Match of the Month: Ambrose/Rhodes I QUIT match at BFG.

Feud of the Month: The Corporate vs Randy Orton

OMG Moment of the Month: Can I say my cash-in? If not, I'll go with Dusty Rhodes coming out to say I QUIT on behalf of Cody Rhodes.

New Awards

Best Trash Talking Thread: Ambrose/Rhodes

Best Weekly Show Match: Austin Aries vs Bully Ray on iMPACT!

Best Promo: Rhodes/Dusty promo.

Best Finish: Ending of I QUIT BFG.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
RAW Superstar of the Month: Kurt Angle.

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: Brother D'Von

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: Jeff Hardy

Impact Superstar of the Month: Kane

Breakout Star of the Month: Kane

Brand of the Month: Anarchy

Writer of the Month: natlav

Member of the Month: Chase

Trash Talker of the Month: Slim

Tag Team of the Month: Beer Money.

Champion of the Month: Mr. Kennedy

Match of the Month: Bryan/Styles at BFG

Feud of the Month: The Corporation/Randy

OMG Moment of the Month: Andrew's cash-in

New Awards

Best Trash Talking Thread: Bryan/Styles BFG

Best Weekly Show Match: The Undertaker v. Chris Jericho on SD! Although it's me, Andrew wrote an awesome match.

Best Promo: Andrew's original Roman Reigns/Santino promo

Best Finish: Ending of Ambrose/Rhodes​

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

RAW Superstar of the Month: AJ Styles. New Heavyweight Champion.

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: HHH. Defeated Edge 1 on 1 & is the new #1 Contender.

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: Vince Russo. Formed the Establishment & is running rampart.

Impact Superstar of the Month: The Great Khali. Retained his championship goldness.

Breakout Star of the Month: Austin Aries.

Brand of the Month: RAW

Writer of the Month: SBS

Member of the Month: Dexter (Been going strong & came up short for KOTR at the PPV. Though I believe he won.)

Trash Talker of the Month: Dexter/Andrew/CliqueClacks

Tag Team of the Month: Beer Money

Champion of the Month: Umaga.

Match of the Month: Ambrose/Rhodes in I QUIT at BFG.

Feud of the Month: Orton vs. Stephanie McMahon & the Corporation.

OMG Moment of the Month: Andrew cashing in MITB.

New Awards

Best Trash Talking Thread: Hoov & Chase at BFG.

Best Weekly Show Match: Aries vs. Hardy on iMPACT

Best Promo: Any Fandango promo this past month

Best Finish: I QUIT match at BFG finish.

Dash

Reaction score

RAW Superstar of the Month: I have to give this one to Kurt Angle for obvious reasons.

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: It's a toss up between Triple H and Devon for me. I'll go with both.

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: I feel like Big Show made the biggest impact over on Anarchy. His debut was something different and he continued to make waves. Even though he wasn't able to defeat Umaga, I feel like he is still Anarchy's superstar of the month.

Impact Superstar of the Month: Again it was a toss up between Khali and Kane. Both of them have had a fantastic month and they collectively put Rob Van Dam on the shelf. Going to have to vote for both of them.

Breakout Star of the Month: Kane. No doubt about it. Dude debuts and within a week he's booked to fight for the championship at his first PPV. There's no denying him this.

Brand of the Month: What can I say? I have a soft spot for the Green brand. They've been doing so well and I'm always intrigued to read the next episode. The establishment is gold. Go Anarchy!

Writer of the Month: I'm starting to make a habit of this now but yeah, I'm going with Wrestling With Shadows and rawisrey.

Member of the Month: Natlav. He's been a great help to WWS with iMPACT and he wrote his fair share of matches for Bound for Glory. As well as always contributing to the shows whether he's on them or not.

Trash Talker of the Month: CaptainxBumout. Have to go with him this month, loved his trash talking, plus he's always consistent and he had three great threads going for BFG.

Tag Team of the Month: Beer Money. I think I'm safe to say that they shocked us all by winning the tournament for the championships. Definitely a breakout team to keep your eyes on.

Champion of the Month: Difficult choice this one. Seeing as he was the only main champion to retain his title without any sketchy business and that he's been keeping Smackdown going with his promos and trash talks, this one is Edge's for me. I know that he didn't exactly have any competition for BFG but he still deserves this in my opinion.

Match of the Month: I don't normally vote for myself and I don't really consider this as voting for myself since it's all rawisrey's doing. Kurt Angle vs Austin Aries was by far the best match I have ever read.

Feud of the Month: I'll go with Corporation vs. Randy and co. here too. Khali and Kane was a close second but I feel like the Corporation has to take this one.

OMG Moment of the Month: I know I don't know the guy all that well, but he had me fooled with his talk about not coming back just yet and that he'd think about it and see if he had free time or not... Sooo this one goes to Anikin for fooling us all.

New Awards

Best Trash Talking Thread: Fandango and Homicide had a pretty awesome thread going on. Personally it was my favourite of BFG so I'll go with that.

Best Weekly Show Match: Again, I don't consider this voting for myself but... Austin Aries vs Bully Ray. Honestly this is the one match I've ever read and felt tense throughout. So many twists and turns, it could have been anyone's match to win and I really enjoyed reading it.

Best Promo: Fandango picking his challenger.

Best Match Finish: Let's make this a hat-trick shall we? Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle. I know it looks bad having me vote my matches for all three topics, but honestly I didn't expect the ending of this at all. As I said before, I was disappointed with my loss but I could not have asked for a better ending. Sticking to his words and refusing to let Kurt pin him or tap him out, he had to lose consciousness before the match would come to an end. Just such a fitting ending for such a great match.

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
RAW Superstar of the Month: Kurt Angle

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: D'Von

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: I would have to say Homicide for his great TT sessions and his title win.

Impact Superstar of the Month: Aries fo dayum sho!

Breakout Star of the Month: Again, Aries...... He was just used so well by Dexter that he almost won the King Of The Ring. And now he is one of the top stars on iMPACT.

Brand of the Month: Anarchy

Writer of the Month: Natlav

Member of the Month: Chase

Trash Talker of the Month: Chase again for his constant replies and his great TT sessions.

Tag Team of the Month: Beer Money

Champion of the Month: Kennedy has impressed us all once again with another successful title defense against SBS's Eddie.

Match of the Month: Kurt Angle vs Austin Aries at King Of The Ring Finals

Feud of the Month: Khali and Kane

OMG Moment of the Month: The ladder breaking with Christian on top of it causing him to have a huge gash on his side.

New Awards

Best Trash Talking Thread: Fandango and Homicide

Best Weekly Show Match: Just like Dexter, not wanting to vote for my own stuff but, I didn't write the match so it's cool. Vampiro vs Matt Morgan on Raw in the Kotr tourny.

Best Promo: Fandango picking his challenger.

Best Match Finish: The finish to Kurt vs Austin was amazing. They basically pulled off a Steve Austin vs Bret Hart moment on that one.

Reaction score
RAW Superstar of the Month: Daniel Bryan, regardless of his lost to AJ Styles in an epic match if I do say so myself but he's been consistant and always delivered strong promos alongside Chase but I feel Hoov has edged this slightly.

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: Kevin Nash? No, well alright :p. I'm really going to go with Edge, I feel both Slim and SBS are the reason why Smackdown is on the up and one delivered good solid promos, trash-talks and segments and I know when they finally collide for the belt, it's going to be fantastic.

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: Jeff Hardy, mainly because his incredibly work TTing each week on Anarchy but twice coming to Impact and just coming up a tiny bit short. I hope he's going to be challenger to Rollins, [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] deserves a world title.

Impact Superstar of the Month: My brand and all three of my top superstars have stood but I have to say Killz's BroTunga has been superb, Dresden's Sting is reliable as hell, Rawisrey's Muhammad Hassan was top quality as well but I'm going to go slightly left field and say Hoov's Brock Lesnar has been a good shining example in the undercard and now he's gonna get his opportunity to move up the card.

Breakout Star of the Month: Dexter's been mentioned deservedly so but I also full Bully_Ray has delivered as well as Chris Sabin so I'm going to mention him as different option.

Brand of the Month: Impact has had it's growing pains this moment, next month this will be award be ours but for this month, Smackdown's steady growth warrants an award of sorts and this is perfect.

Writer of the Month: Natlav, he's done so much for Impact and helped out a ton for Bound For Glory, he deserves it.

Member of the Month: Rawisrey is always doing stuff unseen to everyone else but the staff and feel he's always doing enough the cross the entire board to be a member of the month.

Trash Talker of the Month: Shanegofett, his Batista and Jeff Hardy are two character's I love reading, always top quality material.

Tag Team of the Month: Beer Money, they won the tournament they deserve this.

Champion of the Month: The Great Khali, some how he managed to win the Global Championship in that epic Gauntlet for Gold thread, then beat Lub's RVD at his best and then managed to stay champion against Coldhand's Kane; it's an impressive feat.

Match of the Month: I really liked the Raw Tag Team match at Bound For Glory, that was fun and exciting.

Feud of the Month: Raw versus The Corporation; just really well worked feud and Bound For Glory laid out some epic backlash.

OMG Moment of the Month: AJ Styles wins the Big one and becomes an Impact Superstar.

New Awards

Best Trash Talking Thread: AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan

Best Weekly Show Match: Rawisrey's Bully Ray versus Austin Aries on the second week of Impact (if I remember rightly); it was seriously good quality for a weekly.

Best Promo: There was a set of skits by Bumout he did for Impact as the Mexicools about them getting a job which had me laughing.

Best Match Finish: The Top Rope Olympic Slam to Matt Morgan which SBS came up with I thought was pretty damn awesome.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
RAW Superstar of the Month: It has to be Kurt Angle. He's just been on a massive streak.

Smackdown Superstar of the Month: Triple H. I wanted to pick Edge but HHH beat him and became number one contender while Edge's month kind of became moot whenever Punk no showed. Not Slim's fault.

Anarchy Superstar of the Month: This is a tough one for me because everyone had their ups and downs. I guess I'll go with Hardy for representing Anarchy and Shane for good a great job with him.

Impact Superstar of the Month: Kane. He's been booked solidly since the beginning of Impact and shows no signs of stopping soon.

Breakout Star of the Month: Matt Morgan and Alex Riley. They came out of nowhere and have been dominating.

Brand of the Month: RAW. It's always consistently good with multiple storylines.

Writer of the Month: Natlav. He's stepped up producing numerous matches during the weeks and not just PPVs.

Member of the Month: Chase. He now works for Anarchy plus his CWC podcast helps enhance this fed in general.

Trash Talker of the Month: Chase. Him and I tore up that International Title match but unfortunately our match didn't live up to our thread. Plus his thread with Hoov and then multiple TT's during the week.

Tag Team of the Month: I don't normally go with the easy choice and pick the champions but there is no denying they had the best month. They won every match and won the titles.

Champion of the Month: John Cena. While the European Championship hasn't been a focal point, Cena has been doing greater than most other champions.

Match of the Month: Bryan vs Styles

Feud of the Month: Corporation vs everyone else

OMG Moment of the Month: Rollins cash in.

Best Trash Talking Thread: Hoov and Chase BFG.

The other three categories, I honestly can't remember stand out things but now that I know they are categories, I'll be able to remember the ones that really stand out and vote for them here.​