UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 3/8/14 Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

Smackethdownintro_zps05e180ff.gif

"FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!" The theme song of UWF Saturday Night SmackDown blasts over the loudspeakers as a huge pyrotechnics display goes off. We then whip around the arena and show the jam-packed Allstate Arena in Chicago, Il. We are then directed to the ringside area where the SmackDown broadcast team Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler are sitting by.

stylesandlawler5sr.jpg

Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to an exciting edition of UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! I am "The Voice of Extreme" Joey Styles and alongside me, as always, is Jerry "The King" Lawler!

The King: Try and add some panache on it next time, Joey! I am a King after all!

Styles: I'll remember that for next time but, what's done is done and we have to move forward, case in point, looking at the great line-up of SmackDown action we have on tap!

The King: I'll let it slide this time, Joey, because I happen to agree with you.

Styles: Gee, don't I feel privileged? Tonight, all 4 competitors of the Fatal 4-Way match at Unforgiven for the United States Championship are in action this week.

The King: Yea, I'm afraid I've got some Bad News for Jeff Hardy as he puts on that ridiculous Willow outfit to face Bad News Barrett!

Styles: Yes that match should be great. Also, current US Champion Shark Boy, the leader of the C.U.N.T. takes on the founder of the T.I.O.C., Sami Callihan!

The King: I'm torn, Joey! I love Callihan.....but it's the C.U.N.T.!

Styles: You don't even try and hide it. Also tonight, both of D-Generation X's opponents at Unforgiven, Team Canada are in action as former UWF Champion Edge takes on the returning Brock Lesnar and our main event....

The King: Oh boy, our main event. Tyson Kidd goes one-on-one with Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion AJ Styles. Speaking of, isn't there a contract signing?

Styles: Yes, as a matter of fact, we're kicking off with that now.

The King: These never end up going as planned!

RAW_989_Photo_094.jpg

The crowd boos as the theme music of Paul Heyman begins playing over the PA system.

Styles: King, I've got to say, it's still so surreal knowing Paul Heyman is my boss again.

The King: I know what you mean. I thought I'd hate it but, I think he's done a fantastic job. Better than that foul-mouthed redneck did!

Heyman then walks up the steel steps and grabs a microphone off of the steps. He enters through the ropes and walks over towards the table set up for the contract signing. He then grabs the contract off of the table and begins speaking.

heyman.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.

The crowd's boos continue to grow louder. Heyman's disposition never changes as he keeps speaking.

Paul Heyman: My name is Paul Heyman and I am the General Manager of Saturday Night SmackDown and I am pleased to announce that, for your viewing pleasure, at Unforgiven, our Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion, Mr. AJ Styles, will be forced to defend his Hardcore Championship in, not just a hardcore match, because how many of those have we had over the course of the last couple of months, especially between Mr. Styles and his opponent for Unforgiven, Mr. Chris Masters? No, this time, we are upping the proverbial anty, so to speak. This time, we're going to see the Hardcore Championship defended, for the very first time in UWF history in a 3 Stages Of Hell match!

The crowd actually pops for something Paul Heyman says, oddly enough. Heyman then cuts the people off.

Paul Heyman: I'm glad you people are in agreement with me because it just proves that you people truly know what is best.....for business. But, before I get ahead of myself, allow me to introduce to you the defending champion, Mr. AJ Styles!

All of a sudden AJ Styles music hits as the fans cheer like crazy

Styles comes out as the fans are excited too see him. Styles goes and he throws his trademark pose in the air as the fans cheer and he has both belts over his shoudlers. AJ goes and he stands on the ring apron and he goes as he looks at Heyman from the apron.

9b299f7dbd2b96202ef61cdbe6bdce1f_XL.jpg

AJ goes and he enters the ring as he goes as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: I would thank you for the introduction Paul, but coming from you I think you're trying too rub up too me, and try to make me feel like I am your friend. Heyman no matter how well you treat me you're not my friend. You're the one behind of getting rid of my friend Stone Cold Steve Austin from the general manager role, and frankly Heyman I know what you want to do with this three stages of hell match. You're hoping and begging that Masters destroys me so I won't make it to Wrestlemania, fact of the matter is Paul you're not going to get your wish come Unforgiven, cause this match won't make it to its three stages.

Fans cheer as AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak once again

AJ Styles: I will make sure that I come out this match unscathed, and unhurt so that way I am going to be 100 percent heading into Wrestlemania to defend MY UWF Championship. This is going to be a war between Masters and I, and Chris we have been talking a lot as of late. You know what I think of you, and there isn't not much more that I can say but this....

AJ goes and he signs the contract and Styles goes as he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: Actions speak louder then words... and my actions have been showing throughout the whole night in general.

AJ goes and he looks at Heyman as he responds

Paul Heyman: Now, Mr. Styles, strong words there. Let's see what your opponent has to say. Please welcome, Mr. Chris Masters!

hqdefault.jpg

The crowd erupts in a small mixed reaction as the number one contender to the Hardcore Title makes his way out onto the stage with his lovely wife, Layla. The couple stops for a brief moment to take in the mixed attention from the crowd before making their journey down the ramp and into the ring where they stand on the opposite side of the table where AJ is. Chris gladly takes a mic and sits down onto the chair to speak.

Chris Masters: Oh I have a lot to say. First off. Paul, I understand that you feel like the way you canceled my match last week shows me exactly the kind of man you are. Don't bullshit anyone here by acting like you're thrilled to see either of us. Because at first I wanted to believe that this match was made for everyone's viewing pleasure, and so on. But, I've come to the conclusion that Styles isn't the only one you're trying to injure. You are putting us in a match with an unnecessary stipulation so you can watch the two of us beat each other senseless over a title that means so much to us. Now, don't get me wrong, I'll be putting all I got in this ring at Unforgiven, but I won't be doing it for you Heyman. I'll be doing it for all the fans out here tonight and all of the fans sitting at home. Not so you can watch AJ and I bleed and crawl out of the building in separate pieces. I assure you that even if that's the case, we are both strong enough to pull ourselves together and steal the show at Wrestlemania.

Masters then directs his attention to AJ Styles.

Chris Masters: Now time to get down to business. We're both out here to sign the contract that seals the deal for our match at Unforgiven. Obviously Mr. Walrus doesn't like you either seeing how he's not "wasting talent" on me like he was last week with Cody Rhodes. But his plan is going to backfire when we give off one of the greatest matches in UWF history. I don't care what stipulation it is. I'll beat you Styles. I know that's a bold thing to say and I might choke on my words somewhere down the road, but I know I can beat you. I've gotten close before and I can get that close again. I get three chances this time. Three chances at that championship. The title that I have referred to as the stepping stone in my career. If I get that, it may open up a new door to new opportunities like you have on your other shoulder. The UWF Championship. The most prestigious prize in this industry. Something that was earned by your hard fought work as Hardcore Champion. And that's what every wrestler here fights for. That's the giant goal that everyone is gunning for. But, I've always said this and I'll say it again. You start small and work your way up. I captured the Ironman Championship a few months back and now I'm ready to add a new title to my list of accolades here in UWF. Whether I go through tables and cages to do it, I'm ready for a damn fight Styles! You may think of me as just some big muscle headed freak who is standing in your way, but I see this situation as a rising star looking to make a name for himself. And it all starts with the Hardcore Championship and ends with the UWF Championship.

Masters lowers the mic as he stares into the eyes of AJ Styles who seems to be taking in the words of Chris Masters. Chris then speaks once again.

Chris Masters: So AJ Styles. Paul Heyman. Don't underestimate me. This is an opportunity that I will NOT let pass me up. I will seize the moment and capture the gold! Let's do this thing!

Masters drops the mic and signs the contract and drops the pin. As the two men end up in a stare down, Paul Heyman breaks the silence.

Paul Heyman: Gentlemen, the old saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me", does that ring a bell to either of you? Because, it certainly applies in this case because, whatever you say to me, it accomplishes nothing. You see, I get to sit back, in the comfort of my office and watch you two beat the living Hell out of each other in a 3 Stages Of Hell match....which brings me to the stipulations. The first fall will be a Falls Count Anywhere contest, which suits either of you really. The second fall, well, it also suits the both of you perfectly. Mr. Styles with your Calf Killer and Mr. Masters with your Masterlock, you both have an advantage seeing as how fall number two will be a Submission match. The third fall, however, gets a bit trickier. You see, there won't be pinfalls or submissions. This match is designed for, well to put in layman's terms, for you two to beat the living Hell out of each other. The third and final fall will be a Last Man Standing match. Good luck gentlemen!

Heyman grabs the signed contract and exits the ring as AJ and Chris stare into each other's eyes. Masters extends his hand and offers a shake. AJ looks around at the crowd but eventually shakes Chris' hand. We then fade into another segment as the two competitors continue to glare into each other's eyes.

The camera shows William Regal in an office, writing what seems to be a letter. The British flag is seen easily.

vlcsnap-00250.png

Suddenly Regal looks up acknowledging the camera.

William Regal: Ugh, you humans are such vile creatures. I don't know what it is you want, is it that you wanted me to speak about Bad News Barrett?

Camera Man: It is. I hope you could speak about Bad News Barrett, we wanted someone from England to speak about him. What do you think he's going through right now? Being very Anti-American and claiming his opponents are nothing but fake characters.

William Regal: I must assure you that things might get out of hand here. First of all, you should never barge into my office like this. Do you not have manners or something young child? There's a thing called knocking. Now speaking on Mr. Barrett, he is a fine wrestler, a man of class and he knows where the bar is set. He's absolutely right when it comes to the characters that we see here on UWF Smackdown. Shall I begin?
Camera Man: You may, continue on, I don't exactly have many questions bu-

William Regal: Humph! I have no idea why you were hired. Surely you'd do a better job as a paper boy. But yes; UWF Smackdown sees a Champion, well in fact dual champion which is quite impressive. That man is AJ Styles, but lately the man has turned a new leaf in order to get to this position and don't get me wrong... but soon enough he'll slip into old habits. I might be old, but I still know how to party much like Fandango here! Astonishing innit? We've got a man who used to get drunk and sleep with woman as your Hardcore and UWF Champion; but nonetheless when speaking about Wade Barrett's Unforgiven opponent. We have a Shark!

Camera Man: Excuse Me. William, I would really like to hear your thoughts on Barrett's "Bad News" and Anti-American speeches he's been giving...

William Regal: You just pipe down! You do not interrupt a man speaking. Now you just sit there with the camera on! I'll get to the damn point, but first I speak on Shark Boy who's nothing more than a vile character. Ugh, if I really wanted to watch bad characters I would have gone to the circus to find my bearded sister who's dating Kizarny! But there's been many bad characters since I began wrestling and now I am just a commentator on Velocity, but I still am entitled to speak on my thoughts. But everybody knows I'm a real man, unlike that hack Willow or Jeff Hardy I shall say. Now the old people's home doesn't have enough drugs so whatever he's taking... He should kindly donate to the old people's home. Why won't you think of the poor old people in the nursing home?

Camera Man: Please, you're rambling on... I asked about Bad News Barrett... I'll switch the camera off.

William Regal: Do that and I'll have no hesitation knocking your damn teeth down your throat. What is wrong with the children of America? They have absolutely no respect for elders! What now?!

Suddenly a door knocks, the door opens slowly... We see Bad News Barrett.

William Regal: Ah what the hey, come on in. This camera man is bothering me, asking me questions about you and why you've been the 'Bearer of Bad News' and why you're an 'Anti-American'. It baffles me Wade, I can still call you that can't I?
Wade%20Barrett-1418394

Wade Barrett: I'll make an exception for that. Now Mr. Camera Man, please tell me your name because I don't want to have to refer you as "The Camera Man".

Camera Man: I cannot disclose that information.

Wade Barrett: Well... I suggest you shut your trap. Now I don't understand why you've got that mask on you... you're a camera man, show the damn world what you're wearing. It's bloody hideous!
los-ice-creams.jpg

Camera Man: They... they call me El Hijo Del Ice Cream.

William Regal: My head hurts, I really need to find Willow and perhaps take some of that hard drug he has been substantiating. Now I understand you asked me a question and much like Bad News Barrett, I hate Americans more than anybody else in the World! Now I can understand why Wade here doesn't like you or any of the characters here, this is why...

Bad News Barrett: I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YOU! It's already a complete mockery that you're here wearing this hideous mask, it's already hideous that Shark Boy and Willow both have to wear a mask because like you Mr. Ice-Cream Man, they're ugly. The entire crowd here tonight, ugly... and their children, they're ugly and each and every single one of you continue chuffing your gullets down and look what you've done silly man! You've made them want ice-cream with that stupid mask of yours!

El Hijo del Ice Cream: There's plenty of ice-cream in the food booths all around the arena! Only two dollars! Just two dollars!

Bad News Barrett and William Regal look at each other shaking their head, William Regal gives Bad News Barrett the brass knuckles as Barrett knocks out El Hijo del Ice Cream, Regal picks up the camera. They walk down the hallway as they're stopped by someone who looks quite gothic or emo...

Jimmy Jacobs: My name is Jimmy Jacobs... This blood, it represents me... it represents the work of a Devil, I did this... myself. I am looking for my friend, perhaps he was visiting a grave... I'm sure... it had your name on it... But here's a book, I want you to read it... Understand Sami... But first, where is he? Where is Sami? You do not understand... our violence... Oh, why was I let go here of UWF... I... I mad-

Wade Barrett doesn't let him finish, knocking him out with the Brass Knuckles once again. William Regal looks at Wade Barrett.

William Regal: I'm glad I'm just a commentator on Velocity, sure it's part-time but it sure beats hanging around with these creepy vigilantes! I'm going to leave, good luck at Unforgiven. I know you can make England proud!

Bad News Barrett: Thankyou William, as for my opponents at Unforgiven. You can see the comic books need to be ripped out, as for you children... There won't be any more cartoons on your telly, there certainly won't be any laughter. The only thing you'll get on your telly is BAD NEWS! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Barrett is seen laughing as the camera switches off.

--------------------------------------------------------

RawLogoDiary.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------

The action in the ring has been explosive so far as Smackdown is living up to the hype as the camera's suddenly go backstage, focusing on a door, looking like the entrance to the arena. It takes less then a second for this to change as the doors are removed from the shot as they fling open, showing the figure of Montel Vontavious Porter, dressed in his street clothes as he also has a bag in his hand, with his other hand holding his mobile phone. He looks down at his phone, seemingly texting someone as he is quite oblivious to the camera in front of him.
MVP+WWE+Superstars+Arriving+Perth+Airport+ppKlOKG7gKHl.jpg

He continues walking, still looking down at his phone as the cameraman is backtracking to keep MVP in his camera shot. He walks down a corridor, camera following him the whole way as he suddenly looks up. He doesn't even acknowledge the camera as he turns another corner. He walks a little longer as he suddenly jerks his head to the side. The camera shows that he has finally reached his destination, his own lockeroom as "Montel Vontavious Porter" is in diamonds on the door. He puts the phone into his pocket as he opens the door. The camera follows him in, showing over his shoulder, MVP's bouncer from the V.I.P Lounge sitting on a chair. He sees MVP walk in as he gets up, motioning for a hug from him. MVP obliges, giving him a hug before he puts his bag in his locker.

MVP: Hey Mickey, thank you for meeting me here, I'm glad you got my message and even decided to tidy the place up a bit, it I much appreciated.

Mickey: Hey man, it's my pleasure, anything I can do to help you out dawg, you know I'm here for you but I am a little bit confused as to why I'm here tonight. I didn't see the V.I.P Lounge being advertised tonight? You plan on surprising everyone tonight and entertaining like only you can?

MVP slowly starts to have a smile come across his face as he pats Mickey on the shoulder.

MVP: No, no there is no V.I.P Lounge tonight, I thought one week would blow everyone's mind and I was correct so imagine if I decided to give them 2 in 2 weeks? I don't think the UWF fans are quite ready for that, do you? I think it would blow everyone's head up so nope, the V.I.P Lounge isn't going to happen tonight but that is actually why I asked you to meet me here tonight. I want to talk to you about last weeks V.I.P Lounge, you remember how that went down? How I entertained the fans and they were eating it all up? It was once again the highest rated segment on not only Smackdown but in the whole week of UWF but come on, we can both agree that I don't have much competition in that regard but Mickey, I ain't happy about one thing from last week. I'm guessing you know what I'm talking about don't you.

Mickey's face suddenly drops, turning pale as it seems he knows what MVP is talking about.

Mickey: Man, I can explain, I k.......

MVP quickly raises his hand, motioning for Mickey to quit talking. He obliges as he shuts up and MVP continues on.

MVP: Mickey, I'll let you explain yourself in due time, but right now, I want you to take a trip down memory line. Now I know why I employ you but I ain't entirely sure you know why I employ you, yes I employ you to keep out any uninvited guests to the V.I.P Lounge and yes I did tell you to allow Cody Rhodes into my ring but did it not ring alarm bells in your head that as soon as Cody's theme song hit, it might just get a little crazy, between you and me, I think he might be a little short in the department upstairs so when you decided to leave us in peace inside the ring, did you not once think that although I could smash his face in one on one that he might try to do something funny? That he might attack me when I just ain't quite ready? Mickey, I know you are dying to explain yourself, I can see it from your face so go right ahead, the floors is all yours.

Mickey: I know what Cody Rhodes is like, I know what he is capable but my job is to let no uninvited guests like you said, I was distracted, just like you making sure Paul Heyman didn't make his way down to the ring. I know you don't want a bald fat slob like him in the V.I.P Lounge so I was trying to save your reputation by keeping him up on the stage, I didn't even think about Cody, I didn't think he was a problem, I thought you had him covered, man, I'm so sorry, I am deeply sorry for my failings and I am sorry you had to taste the steel with that Cross Rhodes, it won't happen again.

MVP starts to laugh, nodding his head as he now places his arm over Mickey's shoulder. He looks at Mickey, looking straight into his eyes as he begins to speak again

MVP: Your right, it ain't going to happen again but I don't think we have the same view in mind as to why it won't. You see Mickey, I am getting the vibe from you that you think it will be something that you will do in the future to stop it. I get that feeling, I really really do but you see, I know that once you make a mistake, you worry about that mistake which means you just keep making more and more, it is like the never ending story and as close as we have got over your employment that you should know that I expect nothing but the best standards. I don't want an employee that will drop the ball at the most crucial of times, I don't want to carry my employee so Mickey, I am sorry to say this but I am going to have to let you go. I know this can't be easy for you and I hope you understand but there is nothing you can do to change my mind, you can beg and beg but my mind is made up, plus I have already found a replacement for you.

Mickey starts to shake his head, not believing that MVP could do this to him. He shakes and shakes, as MVP just looks at him with a sorry look on his face now as the smile has disappeared. Mickeys whole body starts to shake, his arms and hands start to clench. MVP takes this as a sign as he removes his arm from around Mickey's shoulder, backing away motioning for him to calm down. Mickey steps forward, backing MVP up against the wall as he starts to scream in his face. Montel wipes some spit from his face as Mickey suddenly swings his right hand, looking to punch MVP but MVP scouts it, knowing what was coming as he quickly ducks Mickey's punch, ducking underneath and quickly ending up behind him. He punches the wall, grabbing his hand in agony as suddenly he is turned around, still grabbing his hand screaming in pain now as a familiar face is shown. The familiar man now swings his fist, connecting with Mickey's chin as he floors the big man. Mickey looks stunned laying on the floor. He slowly gets to one knee, looking up to the man that floored him and it is none other then SHELTON BENJAMIN. He looks set to deliver another right hand but suddenly is stopped by MVP as he grabs his hand. MVP pushes his hand away as they stare at each other with MVP getting in between Benjamin and the big man.

499791.jpg

MVP helps Mickey to his feet, looking at Benjamin as Mickey is still holding his jaw.

MVP: Mickey, meet your replacement, The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Mickey quickly turns his head towards MVP looking shocked and upset at the same time. He gathers himself for a second as he suddenly removes his hand from his jaw, using both his hands to shove MVP off. He storms out the room as MVP turns back to Shelton. He pats him on the chest and starts to talk again.

MVP: Well, you know how to introduce yourself at the perfect time don't you? I asked you to be here straight away so we could both let him down.

Shelton Benjamin: You didn't get your face punched in did you? As far as I'm concerned, you still have your looks without a fist print etched across your face and I did my job, passing with flying colours, it seems to me that my first night back has been a damn right success.

MVP now takes a step back, starting to laugh, Benjamin follows suit as they both start to laugh. They pat each other on the chest again as Shelton suddenly turns his head, seeming startled as he looks straight at the camera.

Shelton: You know there is a camera in here right It probably got that whole little episode on camera.

MVP: Yer, It has been following me since I arrived here, by the way, you need to tell your mother to stop sending me texts thanking me for bringing you back to UWF, tell her I am aware of how much she cares about you and to stop reminding me every single second. Anyway anyway, now that you all know that I have a new business partner in Shelton Benjamin, it's about time to give you what you want. I know why you have been following me Mr Cameraman and since Todd Grisham isn't in the UWF anymore, its a real shame that he got fired, I thought he was great but I guess it is left to me to interview myself, now I know you want my thoughts of my match at Unforgiven against Cody Rhodes so here it is.

MVP unbuttons his shirt as Shelton Benjamin eases up, taking a seat down as MVP looks straight into the camera now continuing to speak.

MVP: Cody, I hope you have found a tv in whatever dark corner you are sitting in by yourself, you bet your ass I'll be watching the tv all night so I can find out what you have to say but last week, you attacked me inside my own V.I.P Lounge, fair enough you wanted to make an impact, you wanted to send me a message, well done, I received your message, loud and clear, I can still taste the steel in my mouth, I still have a little bit of a headache from last week, I got it Cody and rest assured, there will be a response, I will do my waiting until Unforgiven but this is more then a revenge plot, this is more then a little payback, I will not let my feelings towards you get in the way of the big picture. The big picture of a Main Event Title match at UWF Wrestlemania. I didn't win that UWF Title at Royal Rumble to not compete for it at Wrestlemania and AJ Styles knows I deserve a rematch so I will show you that I deserve a rematch, and I'm sure Mickey would love to see me kick your ass after you cost him his job.

MVP looks serious now, changing suddenly as he seems to be getting into it.

Take this as a warning, I have faced you before Cody, you have beaten me before but rest assured, I wasn't in a good place last time, I wasn't ready to face the darkness, the monster Cody Rhodes had me beaten before I even got into the ring, but this time is different, I am feeling great and on a roll, I am ready to fight you and I am ready to defeat you so enjoy thinking you have the chance to main event Wrestlemania, keep thinking that you can be like your old man and live the American Dream, I just can't wait until Unforgiven so I can turn your Dream into a nightmare, stand over you and show you what a real crazy person laughs like when his on top. Now if you excuse me, show yourself out so MVP and Shelton Benjamin here can get down to some real business.

MVP ushers the cameraman out the door, as Benjamin sits there cracking his knuckles. He smiles at the camera as the feed goes to another place in the arena.

Afraid_zpsa30892c6.png
Vs.
Jhardy_zpsb0f29047.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The UWF Faithful are excited for the next bout as Bad News Barrett is about to go up against Willow. Both men circle each other around the ring as they go into a lockup. Bad News Barrett brings Willow to the corner and holds him in place until the referee forces them to break up. Barrett snorts out his displeasure as Willow runs up to Barrett and goes for a dropkick, Barrett gets out of the way and lets Willow fall to the ground, then hits an elbow drop to the chest of Willow. Barrett gets up and goes for another one but misses it, Willow then quickly springs to his feet and goes for a legdrop but Barrett dodges that move as well. Willow and Barrett both get up as Barrett goes for a clothesline, Willow ducks it and takes down Barrett with a neckbreaker! BNB rises to his feet while holding onto his neck, Willow then bounces off the ropes and goes for a crossbody but Barrett catches him and chucks him to the corner. Barrett then goes for a charge but Willow boots Barrett in the face, then climbs the ropes and hits a missile dropkick to the face of Barrett! Willow then goes onto his feet and raises his arms up which causes the crowd to pop loudly for Willow!

King: Willow is as impressive as ever, Joey!

Styles: He's got a bright future on Smackdown, King!

Willow waits for Barrett to get up then kicks him in the gut, signalling for for the Twist of Fate but Barrett shoves Willow to the turnbuckles instead. Barrett then places Willow onto the top turnbuckle, his back facing Barrett as BNB holds onto the head and executes the rope-hung neckbreaker onto Willow! Willow is trying to comfort his neck while Barrett picks up Willow and signals for the Bull Hammer, but Willow ends up kicking Barrett in the gut again and executes the Twist of Fate! Willow has gotten a surprise pop from the crowd as Willow goes to climb the ropes, Barrett though quickly recovers from the Twist of Fate and shakes the ropes, causing Willow to fall off the turnbuckles and lands on the referee, knocking him off his feet! Willow tries to recollect himself as Barrett grabs the gavel and smashes Willow in the face with it, knocking Willow out! Barrett throws the gavel away as the referee is back up and goes for the count...

1!

2!

3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your winner of the match: Bad News Barrett!!!

TLC12_Photo_075_crop_exact.jpg

We go backstage seeing Brock Lesnar walking down the hallway alone, the crowd suddenly popping loudly over the sight of the Next Big Thing. Brock Lensar stops and sees the Smackdown General Manager standing beside him with a big smile on his face, wishing to say something to Lesnar.

BrockLesnarandPaulHeyman4_crop_650x440.jpg

OOC: Pretend it's backstage

Paul Heyman: Ah Mr. Lesnar, good to see you sir. You know I am very pleased to hear that you have arrived to Smackdown safe and sounds, because I would hate for something to happen to the man beast that is known as Brock Lesnar. Now of course I am sure that you are aware of our past, and let me remind you that I am now the General Manager of this show, as in whatever I say... goes. Now I'm sure you know that I don't play favourites, because that is not what's best for business, but I do intend to scratch people's backs who scratches mine... if you catch my drift. Now Brock I understand that you are the client for the UWF Board Member Jeff Jarrett, and I am well aware that you are a loyal man who wouldn't dare cross the path of your superiors, but I have a proposition for you my dear sir.

Lesnar looks down at Heyman with his shark-like eyes.

Brock Lesnar: What is it Paul?

Paul Heyman smiles as he looks at Lesnar with determined eyes.

Paul Heyman: I am glad you asked Mr. Lesnar. You see I was the client of the former UWF Champion Matt Morgan, and I am positive that I have some hit of target on my head after offering my serivces for Matt Morgan, and of course many of the UWF Superstars may not find me as the most likeable guy on the roster. Now with that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there was times where somebody would be foolish enough to go after Paul Heyman in a disrespectful manner. Of course that can be all prevented if I have some kind of a bodyguard on my side, somebody that'll strike fear down people's throats, somebody that will make people think twice before crossing Paul Heyman, somebody that will walk with me as I reign supremecy on Smackdown for years to come. Somebody... like BROCK LESNAR! Brock, with you by my side we can overcome any obsticale with ease and become the most powerful team in the UWF, one that can easily rise above the ranks where The Corporation once stood. A team that can-

Brock holds his hand up to silence Paul Heyman, then clears his throat.

Brock Lesnar: Listen Paul, I appreciate what you're trying to do for me, and I appreciate it. But I'm just not interested. I am here for one thing, and that is to dominate the UWF Lockeroom by storm, and I can't do that if I'm doing all of these menial tasks for you. So my answer to your little proposal is 'no'.

Paul Heyman: But Brock, think about all the possibilites. Think about what we can accomplish together as a duo, I mean it only starts with the two of us but when the Superstars see what we can bring to the table, more and more will allign with us until we become the biggest group the UWF will ever see! Trust me Brock when I say that this is only the beginning of a new era of Smackdown!

Brock chuckles to himself then gets closer to the face of Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar: Obviously you didn't hear me the first time Paul. What part of 'no' don't you understand? I'm not interested in your stupid team, and I'm not interested in becoming a part of your scheme. Jeff Jarrett brought me to Smackdown and he's promised me all the things that I desire without all of this 'taking over Smackdown' bullcrap. There's plenty of other lackeys for you to abuse Paul, so do me a favour and go find them and leave. Me. Alone!

Brock backs away as Heyman is looking annoyed now.

Paul Heyman: Alright Mr. Lesnar I see what you're trying to bring up. Just allow me to inform you that my offer is always open, and that I will always bring you into my little plan with open arms. But be warned now Brock that what you are doing is a big mistake. Jeff Jarrett doesn't have the power or intelligence that I aquire. Either you're with me or you're against me Brock, and trust me: You do NOT want to be against Paul Heyman!

Brock's face darkens, but doesn't say anything else as he walks away from Paul Heyman. Heyman has no fear in his eyes as he watches Brock go off camera, Heyman then looking at the other direction as he sighs to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After Unforgiven......Before WrestleMania.....

UWF RAW and SmackDown Present......

CLASH
OF THE
TITANS

Live from the historical Roman Coliseum!

Hosted By

barney_stinson.jpg

Neil Patrick Harris!

-----------------------------------------------------------

After coming back from commercial, the crowd is red-hot here at the Allstate Arena in Chicago, waiting for the next bit of action to take place. They don't have to wait long as the lights dim.

24 KARAT PICTURES
PRESENTS
A SHATTERED DREAMS PRODUCTION

The crowd goes crazy as the theme music of Goldust begins to play over the loudspeakers. Gold pyro starts going off on either side of the stage and gold flakes begins falling from the ceiling. After a few bars of music, the “Bizarre One” himself emerges from the back, clad in his flamboyant robe and blonde wig. He rubs on himself and throws his arms into the sky as the crowd welcomes him back.

Styles: Here he is, ladies and gentlemen. The “Bizarre One” Goldust is live in person in Chicago!

The King: Listen to this crowd, Joey! It's electric!

Goldust then walks down the ramp as the crowd continues to shower him in applause. Goldust reaches the steel steps and rubs on himself. He then inhales and looks at the camera and exhales right into it. He then enters the ring and licks the rope as he does so. He then continues to bask in the applause before asking for a microphone from ringside.

vlcsnap2011033017h59m01.jpg

Goldust: “I've been looking for you, lone star.” Dallas Buyers Club. 2013. It's been.....a very.....very long time since I have been in front a crowd as.....empowered.....as you. My recent win on Velocity aside, I have been residing in the hills of Hollywood, trying to pick up the proverbial pieces since the Royal Rumble.......Baby brother, you may have won the battle......but the war is far from over. I was contemplating.......pondering......searching my.....golden soul.....for the strength to make my triumphant return to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. I was in a deep and dark place after losing to Cody but......I needed to come back. Not for myself, not for some selfish reason....no.....no......I needed to come back because this ring, this is merely a stage....a set if you will..... and what is a stage.......what is a set.......without its Star?

The crowd begins chanting “GOLDUST! GOLDUST! GOLDUST!” repeatedly, bringing a smirk to the “Bizarre One”'s face. He quickly gets rid of it as to not break the fourth wall.

Goldust: Now, the time has come for WrestleMania season......the biggest stage of them all......and what role I will be performing. Whatever the case will be, I can guarantee that no one will ever forget the name of......*inhales* Golllllllldusssssssst......*exhales*

As Goldust finishes that statement, the T.I.O.C. Kevin Steen and Sami Callihan come out from the crowd and surround the ring on either side.

Styles: Now what the hell is this?

The King: This doesn't look good, Joey.

Goldust is in the ring, ready for a fight when Steen and Callihan attack. They both enter the ring and jump on him like a pack of wild dogs. Callihan is hammering away at Goldust on the ground with a flurry of punches and Steen is standing above him, stomping away at him. Steen then points to the ringside area and Callihan nods. Callihan then exits the ring as Steen continues to stomp away at the “Bizarre One”. Callihan grabs a steel chair from ringside and throws it into the ring.

Styles: Stop it! That's enough! It's 2 on 1!

The King: Oh, but it's ok for it to be Brock Lesnar vs One Percent 2 on 1, Joey?!

Callihan slides back into the ring and Steen grabs the chair and places it around Goldust's leg. Callihan and Steen then both start stomping away at the chair. Goldust is screaming in pain as referees and backstage officials starts storming the ring, trying to pry the T.I.O.C. Away from Goldust. They eventually do as Goldust lays there in the ring. Steen and Callihan exit the ring and walk up the ramp, smiling at what they've done as the crowd boos them right out of the building.

Styles: Goldust was just making his return and this is his welcome?

The King: I don't know why it happened, but that's not for us to answer.

We then fade into another segment as Goldust is being tended to.​

Backstage cameramen catch up with Raw Superstar, Tyson Kidd, who is here on Smackdown tonight as he's been specially invited for the main event this evening, against the current UWF & Hardcore Champion, AJ Styles. The cameraman catches up to Kidd who is sitting on a production crate backstage with his headphones on. The cameraman begins to speak in a very timid voice.

Cameraman
"Ty...Tyson Kidd, umm, how do you feel tonight, as you're facing AJ Styles?"

Kidd looks up for a moment, noticing he has company. He gives the cameraman a nasty look but once he realizes he's not going away, Kidd removes his headphones and looks up at the cameraman.

tumblr_m0j71odTPY1rq5q1ko1_500.png

Tyson Kidd
"What the hell do you want?"

Cameraman
"Well I just wanted to know-

"
Tyson Kidd
"Shut up. Do you know who I am? You think you can just come up to me and interrupt me preparing for my match against AJ later? Who do you think you are? I've headlined how many pay-per views? How many arenas have I sold out in my time here in UWF? You can't just walk up to someone like me and expect me to have a conversation with you. If you're here for an autograph, I have a few eight by tens in my bag, is that what you want? Why are you still here?"

The cameraman just shrugs his shoulders as Kidd questions why he's there. The cameraman is about to attempt to speak again before Kidd cuts him off once again.

Tyson Kidd
"Don't talk to me. That's not what that pay you for, you get paid to film the action right? That camera is on genius isn't it? You can at least do that right can't you? Follow me, trust me, this will be the biggest day of your career, just come with me."

Kidd stands up and begins to walk down the hallway, waving the cameraman on to follow him. Cameras catch up to Kidd as he's making his way through the backstage area. Kidd walks past some various Smackdown superstars as the cameraman continues to wander behind Kidd, having no idea where he's leading him. They walk past all of the Superstar's locker rooms before Kidd briefly stops in front of AJ Styles' locker room.

Tyson Kidd
"Can you believe this chump has his own locker room and I don't?"

Cameraman
"Well sir, you aren't exactly on Smackdown..."

Kidd almost wants to laugh as the cameraman is technically right, but instead he just replies to the camera man like usual.

Tyson Kidd
"Hey, be quiet. You need to catch your breath? We're not there yet, come on."

Kidd begins to make his way through the backstage area once again before making it just a little bit down the hall before he reaches his destination. The camera's look at the door which has big bold letters on it that read "Smackdown General Manager: Paul Heyman". Kidd looks at the door for a moment before he begins to pound on the door. Thirty seconds or so go past before Kidd begins to pound his fist on the door again while yelling 'Open Up' before finally the door cracks open slightly and Paul Heyman's head fits through the crack, checking to see who it is. Once he recognizes that it's Kidd, the door swings open and Heyman invites Kidd into his office. Tyson Kidd walks into his office with the cameraman shortly trailing behind. Kidd makes himself comfortable on the sofa before putting his feet up on Heyman's coffee table.

Paul Heyman
"Is there something I can help you with Sir?"

Tyson Kidd
"Maybe telling me why I'm here would be a good start? See I get that you haven't been the General Manager here for too long, but you should really know that as much as I might hate it, I am a Raw Superstar, so it confuses me why I have a main event match here on Smackdown, and why myself and my partner Edge got thrown into a match on Smackdown last week? That we weren't prepared for by the way, I'm not used to competing on Saturday nights, that's the only reason I came up short last week, it just caught me off guard. Last week was one thing, I sort of brushed it off, but then again, this week, what do I read on the marquee? That I'm facing your Champion in the Main Event tonight? Paul, do you know what you're doing? You're putting your Champion, love him or hate him, against a pit bull in that ring tonight. Is that what I'm here for Paul? To do your bidding?"

Paul Heyman
"Well I can't really answer that Mr. Kidd-"

Kidd doesn't let Heyman finish as he cuts him off.

Tyson Kidd
"Well if you can't, find me someone who can! I need answers, and I won't compete until I get some! Look, for months, I've gotten screwed over on my brand. So much it's almost turned me into a joke. All I hear is that I can't beat Shawn Michaels, no matter what I do, he somehow always gets the upper hand, no matter what! It's making me crazy Paul. Is that why I'm here? To continue the gag? Are you going to screw me over here too? Is that what I'm here for? Because if so I might as well just leave right now, and save AJ the trouble. I'm over it Paul."

Tyson Kidd gets up off the sofa and begins to walk to the door, pushing Heyman out of the way before the door swings open, stopping Kidd dead in his tracks. Now Tyson Kidd is eye to eye with Vince McMahon. Kidd slowly begins to nod his head as he slowly backs back into Heyman's office. A small grin grows on Kidd's face as he looks at Vince.

Tyson Kidd
"I don't think we've ever met each other, but I'm sure you already know exactly who I am."

Kidd extends his hand for a handshake as he stares at his hand, waiting for Vince to either speak or shake his hand.

mcmahon.png

Vince McMahon: Tyson Kidd! I know exactly who you are. In fact, I have pegged you as the very future of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation! Now, in Mr. Heyman's defense, he wasn't aware that you were invited here. That was all my doing. And I'll tell you why. I agree with every single thing that you just said. My son-in-law and his degenerate best friend have been running the RAW brand into the ground with their narrow-mindedness. Their schtick is old and....well they're old. It's time to start looking to the future and I'm looking right into the future as I look at you. Now, I'm aware that on RAW, Triple H and his bias against you will be the downfall of your career and, if you go, there goes our future Face of the UWF. So, I've decided that I'll let Triple H have his RAW brand and do with it what he will and prove to the UWF Board of Directors that he's unfit as COO and meanwhile, myself, Vincent Kennedy McMahon will be very hands on with the SmackDown brand, along with Mr. Heyman here. And my first order of business.......

Vince then pulls out a rolled up piece of paper from his back pocket and hands it to Tyson Kidd. Tyson infolds it and looks at it.
Vince McMahon: Go ahead and take a look at it. That right there is a SmackDown exclusive contract for you and that gorgeous wife of yours, Natalya, to come over to Saturday Nights where you have a support system. Where you have a chance to grow and live up to the enormous potential that you have. What'dya say, Tyson? Join the new number one brand in UWF and become The Man around here......or you can stay loyal to RAW. It's up to you.

Tyson then looks up at Vince then back down at the contract. He then turns around as Heyman is now standing right behind him with a big grin on his face, holding a pen. Tyson then places the contract on Heyman's desk and signs it. Kidd then hands it back to Mr. McMahon.
Vince McMahon: You've made the right decision, my boy! Now, I know you have a big match planned tonight against the UWF Champion AJ Styles but, I was hoping to get your thoughts on a few ideas I had in mind. Mr. Heyman, we'll let you get back to work.

Vince throws his arm around Tyson's shoulder and the two walk out of the office as Heyman's grin gets wider.​

SharkUSA_zps19a6a567.png
Vs.
SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Shark Boy is getting fired up for his match against the calm but collective Sami Callihan. Kevin Steen is standing at ringside as Shark Boy and Sami Callihan both approach each other, then gets into a lockup to start off the match! Callihan has the clear size advantage and brings Shark Boy to the corner, then hits a couple of shoulder thrusts to the gut but Shark Boy hops over Sami Callihan and tries to go for a sunset flip, Callihan though grabs onto the legs and runs around the ring with Shark Boy over his back, Shark Boy though shifts his body weight and nails a headscissors takedown! Sami Callihan flies across the ring then gets back up to his feet, Shark Boy then runs up and hits a running clothesline to the corner which knocks Sami Callihan out of the ring. Shark Boy then does his fin pose and leaps over the ropes, hitting a crossbody plancha on top of Callihan. Kevin Steen then tries to get into the action but Paul Birchill comes running through the ring and takes out Steen with a suicide dive at ringside!

Styles: This match just started and already we're seeing explosive action, King!

King: I think the T.I.O.C. are biting more then they can chew out of C.U.N.T., Joey!

The fans are popping loudly as Shark Boy brings Sami Callihan up and tosses him back inside the ring, Shark Boy then climbs onto the apron then up the ropes. Callihan is back on his feet as Shark Boy goes for a diving crossbody, Sami Callihan though manages to grab onto him and lifts him up for a backbreaker but Shark Boy counters with an arm drag instead! Callihan gets back up to his feet as Shark Boy brings Callihan to the corner, then steps onto the ropes and raises his hand up, signalling for the ten punches. Shark Boy then starts with the 10 punches as the fans count with Shark Boy, Shark Boy then stops at 9 and bites the face of Sami Callihan. Callihan cries out in pain but shoves Shark Boy off the ropes, but lands on his feet. Sami Callihan misses a clothesline, but waits for Shark Boy to turn around then he hits a discus punch to the face of Shark Boy in a surprise move! Callihan raises his fist up then brings Shark Boy to his feet, then brings him down with a snap DDT! Callihan then brings Shark Boy to the center of the ring and goes for the cover!

1!

2!

But no, Shark Boy kicks out! Sami Callihan looks at the ref with an annoyed look, but picks up Shark Boy and hits him with a forearm smash in attempt to stun him. Callihan then bounces off the ropes and hits a body avalanche to Shark Boy, knocking the wind out of him as Shark Boy falls to the ground. Callihan then hits some stomps to the face of Shark Boy, then clubs him in the back before bringing Shark Boy back up to his feet. Shark Boy blocks a shot from Callihan, then bounces off the ropes and goes for a charge but Callihan counters with a powerslam! Shark Boy arches his back as the pain shoots up on his back, Shark Boy is then placed in a sitting position as Callihan bounces off the ropes and Sami Callihan hits a running lariot to the seated Shark Boy! Shark Boy nearly has his life taken away from him as Callihan grabs the head of Shark Boy and brings him to his feet, kicks him in the midsection and lifts up Shark Boy for a brainbuster but Shark Boy slips behind Callihan and shoves him to the turnbuckles. Callihan is in a daze as Shark Boy dropkicks Callihan out the ring again! Shark Boy then bounces off the ropes and goes for a suicide dive onto Callihan at ringside, Callihan though sees it coming and manages to grab Shark Boy mid air and hits a fallaway slam onto the security barrier!

King: Oh what a shot! I bet he's feeling it worse then Goldust is right now! Aha!

Shark Boy is down for the count as Sami Callihan grabs him by the head and slams him onto the steel steps hard, Paul Birchill trying to interfere but the referee orders him to go back. Sami Callihan then snarls at the C.U.N.T's direction then throws Shark Boy back in the ring. Callihan enters the ring as well and stomps onto the back of Shark Boy a couple of times, then hits a jumping elbow drop to the spine of Shark Boy. Shark Boy rolls around the ring in complete pain, Callihan then brings up Shark Boy and goes for the Headlock Driver but Shark Boy instead counters it to the back body drop! Callihan crashes onto the canvas as Shark Boy starts to climb the ropes. Shark Boy then leaps off the ropes and goes for the elbow drop but Steen drags Callihan away, Shark Boy instead crashes onto the canvas! Shark Boy goes onto his knees while holding onto his elbow, Calliahn then grabs the head of Shark Boy and takes him down with the Headlock Driver! The crowd starts to boo as Callihan goes for the cover....

1!

2!
3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match: Sami Callihan!!

1b_Sami_Callihan.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

The
UWF
Network

Coming Soon!

-----------------------------------------------------

BL010132.JPG

The scene cuts to some apartments, then pans to Josh Matthews enclosed around some bushes, microphone in hand as the ever-ready reporter.

Josh Matthews: Hi, I’m Josh Matthews and I’m here LIVE at Sunset Apartments, hopefully trying to get more information out of the Suicide promo that hacked UWF Smackdown’s feed last Saturday. Now, sources have lead my associates and I to believe that this is one of the current residing addresses of former known Suicide… “persona”, if you wi-

Josh is suddenly knocked out of frame by something unbeknownst as the camera could only capture a shimmer and hear a clank. As the cameraman pans down to Josh we can see what appears to be a frying pan and a pancake lying shrewdly next to an unconscious body. A shadow appears on the aforementioned body and the camera returns to where Josh stood to reveal… Suicide! … with a chef’s hat on? He’s staring straight into the camera, almost talking to the audience through the camera.

Suicide: Tweet this, bitches.

The camera is sent flying due to an apparent Superkick from Suicide as Suicide’s boot is the last thing that’s seen before we have to guess what happened next. If you listen closely, though, you can hear two grown men sobbing and a third talking to himself.

Suicide (from afar, slowly getting louder): …ut noooooo, they have to know Suicide is, stupid e-fedding nerds.

Red and black boots are seen before the camera is picked up from the ground. Suicide holds the camera in front of him with one hand.

Suicide: Naughty, UWF. Tsk tsk tsk.

With a shake of his finger and a mischievous smile you have to imagine on his mask, Suicide turns off the camera and as such, the live feed is instantly cut.

Braaaack_zps7e82519f.png
Vs.
Edge_zpsa4af363a.png

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this one is underway. Edge charges at Lesnar and starts hitting him with a flurry of punches. Edge backs Brock into the corner and starts beating him down. Lesnar then powers his way out and throws Edge clear across the ring. Lesnar then roars and goes after Edge, who now has a wide-eyed look on his face. Edge gets back to his feet but rolls out of the ring to the waiting Natalya.

Styles: Edge realizing he's in a little over his head.

The King: Oh come on, Joey! Edge is the Rated R Superstar. He's just needs some head!

Jarrett then walks over to where the Team Canada members are and starts yelling at Edge “GET BACK IN THERE, SLAPNUT!” Edge just blows him off and starts stretching on the outside of the ring. Lesnar then comes to the outside and grabs Edge by the back of the neck and and drags him over to the barricade. He then starts repeatedly banging Edge's head into the top of the barricade. Lesnar then lets Edge go and he stumbles back. Brock then grabs Edge in a bear hug but goes charging at the ring post and cracks Edge's back on it. Edge screams in pain as Brock continues to squeeze and apply pressure to Edge's back. Lesnar then uses his strength and hits Edge with an overhead belly to belly suplex to the outside mat. Lesnar gets up and roars again to the crowd's delight. Lesnar then rolls into the ring and stops the referee's count and rolls back out. Lesnar grabs Edge and just hurls him into the barricade, shoulder first.

Styles: Brock Lesnar is just beating the former UWF Champion up!

The King: What a big bully, Joey! Poor Edge!

Lesnar then picks Edge back up and throws him back into the ring. Lesnar slides in after him and pins him.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge somehow manages to get the shoulder up. Lesnar then attempts to slap on the Kimura Lock but Edge slips out and up to his feet. As Lesnar is getting up, Edge hits him with a boot to the face. Edge then starts violently stomping away at “The Beast”. Edge then drops down to his knees and begins blatantly choking Lesnar in front of the referee. The referee is counting to 5 and Edge lets go at the count of 4 and a half. Edge then grabs Lesnar and puts him in a dragon sleeper.

Styles: Edge slowing this match down. I never thought I'd say that.

The King: Edge is just trying to survive against this neanderthal, Joey!

Edge then wrenches in the sleeper hold trying to wear Brock down. However, Brock powers up to his feet with Edge still hanging off his head. Lesnar then slams Edge down to the mat. Lesnar then grabs Edge and throws him into the ropes and bends down, going for a back body drop. Edge then stops dead in his tracks and kicks Lesnar in the face. As Brock stumbles back, he turns his back to Edge, allowing Edge to hit him with the Edge-O-Matic. Edge then hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

Brock escapes the pin and gets up to his feet. As Edge goes for a forearm smash, Brock ducks. As Edge turns around, Brock roars at him once again and levels him with a huge clothesline.

Styles: Brock Lesnar damn near taking Edge's head off!

The King: C'mon Brock! Show some compassion!

Brock then grabs Edge and sets him up for a powerbomb. Brock lifts Edge up but Edge starts smashing Brock in the face. Brock then falls to the mat and Edge is sitting on top of him. Edge then grabs his leg and the referee counts the pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge rolls back to his feet as Brock is attempting to get up. Edge starts hitting him again with a flurry of punches but Brock shoves him away. Brock then grabs Edge as he's charging at him and throws him into the corner. Brock then starts hammering away at Edge with a flurry of punches of his own, obviously doing more damage than Edge's. Brock then connects with a right hand to Edge's skull, knocking him senseless. Edge then stumbles out from the corner. Brock then places him on his right shoulder and hits Edge with a running powerslam. Lesnar then covers Edge.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: Edge kicked out?!

The King: Don't sound surprised, Joey! He's the “Rated R Superstar!”

Lesnar then stands up and grabs Edge but Edge traps Lesnar in an inside cradle pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Lesnar rolls to his feet as does Edge. Brock goes for another clothesline but Edge ducks. As Brock turns around, Edge hits him with a flying side kick. Edge then slides to his knees and sees Brock in position. He then slithers to the corner and starts pulling and yanking at his hair. Brock then begins getting to his feet. As he does, Edge comes charging and nails Lesnar with a Spear!

Styles: This is it!

The King: The Spear, Joey!

Edge then cockily pins Lesnar.

KICK-OUT!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

The King: WHAT?!

Edge grabs at his hair in shock as the crowd goes crazy. Edge doesn't know what to do. He then goes for a pin again.

KICK-OUT!!

This time, Lesnar kicks out with a force and throws Edge into the air. Edge lands on his stomach and holds his ribs. Lesnar stands up and roars once more and grabs Edge onto his shoulders. Lesnar goes for the F-5 but before he can hit it, Natalya hops onto the apron in an attempt to get his attention. The referee is yelling at Natalya to get off the apron.

Styles: Oh now come on!

The King: I like the view from right here, Joey! WOO-HOO!

Lesnar drops Edge and walks over towards the apron. Natalya is still screaming at Lesnar as she's yanked down by her pants by Jeff Jarrett. Natalya is pulled off the apron and, as she turns to see Jarrett, he nails her with a guitar shot to the skull!

Styles: EL KABONG!

The King: Why did he do that?!

Lesnar laughs at this but, as he does, Edge rolls him up and grabs tights, unbeknownst to the referee.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, EDGE!

5764%20-%20edge%20fatal_4_way%20wwe.png

Edge then rolls out of the ring as Jarrett slides in and Lesnar realizes what happened. Edge then notices Natalya's absent but he doesn't seem to care. Ringside officials are at ringside checking on Natalya as Edge is celebrating his victory.

Styles: Edge just stole a victory and doesn't seem to be bothered about Natalya's welfare!

The King: I wonder if she needs mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!

Lesnar and Jarrett are seething in the ring as we fade into a commercial.

-----------------------------------------------------

logo-uf08.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

StylesUWF_zps5fa868d7.png
Vs.
Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee rings the bell and the match gets started. Tyson and AJ circle the ring a few times before locking up in the center. AJ backs Kidd up into the corner and the referee tries to separate the two. As he does, Kidd gets a cheap shot and slaps AJ. Tyson then charges at Styles and goes for a clothesline but AJ ducks. AJ then grabs Tyson from the back of the head and hits Tyson with a neckbreaker. AJ then pins Kidd.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: AJ with a pinfall right away.

The King: I'm still trying to figure out if you two are related.

AJ then slaps Kidd into a headlock. He wrenches it in but Kidd lifts his leg up and starts kicking back, nailing AJ in the temple. He loosens up the hold just enough for Kidd to kip up out of the hold. As he does, AJ stands up but gets an armdrag for his troubles. AJ rolls back up into another armdrag. This time, Kidd locks AJ into an armbar. AJ grabs at his arm in pain as he tries to escape. Then, AJ powers his way to his feet as Kidd continues to lock in the armbar. Styles then hits Kidd in the midsection with a few right hands but Kidd grabs AJ by the hair and throws him down to the mat. As he does, Kidd turns around and hits him with a standing moonsault.

Styles: How impressive!

Tyson then hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

AJ gets the shoulder up. As he does, Tyson goes on the attack and begins hammering away at AJ with right hands to the face. He then starts raking the face a bit.

The King: Look at the vicious side Mr. McMahon has unleashed in Tyson Kidd!

Tyson then stands up and stomps away at Styles. Tyson then bounces off the ropes but, as he approaches, AJ hops up and levels Kidd with a big clothesline. AJ gets up and bounces off the ropes and, as Kidd gets to his feet, Styles hits a springboard moonsault off of the ropes and ends up behind Kidd. He then grabs Tyson and hits him with a reverse DDT. AJ then covers Kidd.

KICK-OUT!!

Kidd gets the shoulder up. AJ lifts Kidd back up to his feet and irish whips him into the ropes. AJ backs up and goes charging at Kidd but Tyson blasts AJ in the face with an elbow smash. Tyson then springboards off the turnbuckle and rolls AJ up in a sunset flip pin.

KICK-OUT!!

AJ rolls to his feet and delivers a kick to Kidd's face. AJ then gets onto the apron and is looking for the springboard 450 Splash. Before he can do so, Trish grabs his leg. AJ shakes her off and as he does, Tyson gets to his feet and blasts AJ in the face. He then suplexes AJ back into the ring. Kidd then gets onto the apron and springboards off of the ropes and hits an elbow drop.

Styles: HOLY CRAP!

The King: Face of the UWF, Joey!

Kidd then crotch-chops the crowd and AJ to a thunderous boo from the crowd. He then pins AJ.

KICK-OUT!!

Tyson is in disbelief as AJ gets the shoulder up. Tyson then goes back to work, hammering away at Styles with right hands. Kidd then grabs both of AJ's arms and gets behind him, sitting him up. Kidd then places a knee into AJ's back and pulls back on his arms. AJ is writhing in pain as Kidd punishes the double champion. AJ is starting to gain strength from the Chicago crowd and powers his way out, using his arms to throw Kidd over his shoulders to the mat. AJ then gets up and grabs Tyson and throws him into the corner. AJ then runs and nails Tyson in the corner with a dropkick. Tyson walks forward a bit before collapsing to the mat. AJ sees this and immediately scales the top rope. He then comes off the ropes with a Spiral Tap!

Styles: What a Phenomenal move by AJ Styles!

The King: Oh come on, Joey! That wasn't even clever!

AJ covers Kidd but, as he does, there's no count. Trish has gotten onto the apron and is distracting the referee. AJ gets up and notices this and walks over to the apron. AJ starts taunting Trish and she goes for a slap. AJ blocks this and instead plants a kiss on Trish. Trish is trying to break free and AJ eventually lets her go and tosses her off the apron. As he does, Tyson rolls AJ up.

KICK-OUT!!

AJ rolls up and Kidd traps him in a sleeper hold. AJ isn't in it for very long as he drops down and rolls Kidd to the ground. He then traps Kidd in the Calf Killer!

Styles: Here's AJ's infamous Calf Killer!

The King: That sadist is gonna break Tyson's leg!

AJ has the Calf Killer locked in pretty tight as Kidd screams in pain. Tyson is reaching desperately for the ropes but looks to be far away. Tyson digs his fists into the mat and tries to crawl towards the ropes and succeeds a little but is still far away from the ropes. As he's about to give up, Trish pushes the ropes closer to Kidd and allows him to grab them. AJ has no choice but to let go of the hold. AJ grabs Kidd's leg and tries to drag him back towards the center of the ring but Kidd won't let go of the bottom rope. AJ then lifts Kidd's leg into the air and slams it back down to the mat. Kidd lets go of the rope and grabs his leg in pain. AJ tries to apply the Calf Killer again but Kidd rolls out of the ring much to the crowd's chagrin.

Styles: Kidd taking a breather on the outside, knowing AJ Styles has his number.

The King: You've never been in a ring, Joey. It's tiring. Tell your cousin to ease up!

Tyson is nursing his leg on the outside as AJ slides out of the ring. Tyson is being tended to by Trish but AJ comes up behind Tyson and kicks his leg out from under him. Tyson falls to the mat below and AJ starts stomping away at him, the whole time staring at Trish and laughing all the while. AJ then grabs Tyson up and throws him into the ringpost. Tyson hits head-first into the post and falls to the mat. AJ rolls into the ring to stop the count and goes back to work on Kidd. AJ grabs Kidd by the head and drags him over to the announcer's table and bangs his head on the table. AJ then whips Kidd into the steel steps and Tyson hits shoulder-first. AJ rolls back into the ring to stop the count and rolls back out.

Styles: AJ just going to town on Tyson Kidd.

The King: This isn't a hardcore match, Joey!

AJ grabs Kidd and drags him up to his feet. He goes to slam his head onto the steel steps but Kidd counters by hitting AJ in the midsection. He then grabs AJ's head and slams it down onto the steps instead. AJ stumbles back and Kidd lays him out with a clothesline. Kidd then looks out to the booing audience and shrugs them off. He grabs AJ to his feet and drags him over to the barricade near the timekeeper. He lifts AJ in a scoop slam and drops him head first on top of the barricade. AJ stumbles back and this allows Kidd to hit him with a standing dropkick.

Styles: The tides have turned for Tyson Kidd, King!

Tyson then rolls into the ring to stop the count and then rolls back out again. Kidd picks AJ up and irish whips him into the ring post. AJ hits hard and then falls to the mat again. Kidd then hops onto the apron and waits for AJ to stand up. As he does, Kidd comes off the ropes with an Asai Moonsault. Both men go down hard as the crowd pops.

The King: AAHHHH! *King Scream*

Kidd is the first one to drag himself up to a standing position, using the apron to do so. AJ is trying to get up but Kidd kicks him back down to the mat. Kidd rolls back into the ring to stop the count and rolls back out again. Kidd then picks AJ up and goes for a suplex but AJ blocks it. AJ then ends up suplexing Kidd. AJ then grabs Kidd and throws him back into the ring. AJ then slides back into the ring and pins Kidd.

KICK-OUT!!

AJ then grabs Kidd off the mat and throws him into the ropes. As Kidd comes back, AJ leapfrogs him. Kidd rebounds off the ropes once more and AJ hits him with a monkey flip. As Kidd is getting up, AJ comes off the ropes and hits him with a front dropkick. AJ then covers Kidd.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: The champion is throwing everything he has at Tyson Kidd!

The King: He's Mr. McMahon's golden boy. Mr. McMahon wouldn't back some slouch, Joey!

AJ then grabs Kidd and goes to throw him into the ropes but Kidd reverses and sends Styles into the ropes. As Kidd bends over to go for a back body drop, AJ rolls over Kidd's back and ends up behind Kidd. As Tyson turns around, AJ nails him with a Pele Kick! AJ then covers Kidd.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: KIDD KICKED OUT!!

The King: Tyson Kidd, Joey! Ah!

As AJ picks Tyson up, Kidd grabs Styles' legs and throws him down to the mat. Then, Kidd quickly slaps in the Sharpshooter. Tyson has it locked in tight as AJ screams in pain. Both guys are in the middle of the ring and AJ has nowhere to go. AJ digs his fists into the mat and tries desperately to drag himself to the ropes but it doesn't do much good. Trish is standing at ringside laughing at AJ as he writhes in pain. AJ then gets a burst of strength and starts powering his way towards the ropes. AJ crawls towards the ropes with fury in his eyes. Eventually, AJ latches onto the bottom rope and the referee makes Kidd break the hold. Kidd lets AJ go but immediately begins stomping away at the UWF Champion. As Styles is using the ropes to pull himself up, Kidd begins choking him on the ropes with his boot. Kidd is made to let go by the referee and he backs away.

Styles: What has Mr. McMahon done to this young kid?

The King: He unleashed his true potential, Joey!

Kidd then drags AJ towards the center of the ring but AJ quickly hits Kidd with a surprise DDT! AJ then crawls towards the ropes and slowly but surely gets onto the apron. AJ then springboards off the top rope and goes for a 450 Splash. As AJ is completing his last flip, Tyson kips up to his feet and nails AJ with a superkick in midair!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

The King: AAHHHH! *King Scream*

Tyson then falls on top of AJ and makes the cover.

3!!

YOUR WINNER, TYSON KIDD

Tyson-Kidd-620x350.jpg

The referee holds up Kidd's arm in victory as the crowd is in total shock. Trish comes into the ring and holds up his arm. AJ is stirring as Kidd and Trish roll out of the ring. As Trish and Tyson are walking up the ramp, Natalya comes out wearing a neckbrace and looks obviously annoyed by this. Tyson tries to sooth troubled waters as Trish and Natalya give each other evil stares. We then end the show with an uneasy alliance between them, with Edge too coming out and Team Canada holding up their arms in victory.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
Barrett/Willow, Sharky/Callihan - Nate
Lesnar/Edge, AJ/Kidd - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR UWF UNFORGIVEN:

UWF Hardcore Championship
3 Stages Of Hell
(Falls Count Anywhere, Submission and Last Man Standing)
AJ Styles(c) vs. Chris Masters w/Layla

UWF United States Championship
Shark Boy(c) vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Sami Callihan vs. Willow

Winner Challenges AJ Styles for the UWF Championship at WrestleMania
MVP vs. Cody Rhodes

UWF Tag Team Champions D-Generation X vs. Team Canada

2 on 1 Handicap Match
UWF World Tag Team Champions One Percent vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jeff Jarrett

Reactions: Fauche

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- Well It's Monday here and Smackdown is up, yay!

- First... I really hate that big text thing. It annoys me at times, but it doesn't change as much but yeah :p

- Heyman announces a 3 stages of hell. Times like these I miss writing :(

- I really enjoy Schmidty's Masters. I tell you that now. This will be a good thread for Unforgiven

- FCA/Submission/LMS! Please let it go to three falls!

- Please enjoy my Barrett promo, imho I think it's a good promo and has some funny spots. Talk about creativity hey :)

- Shelton as a business partner, this should be interesting.

- I wish Tapout gave me a TT'ing session... Either way, I'm still going to win the US Championship my friends.

- Lesnar against Heyman, why can't WWE come up with this?

- Clash of the Titans :mark: - The reason why I love the name is because a local promotion here calls one of their events that.

- TIOC killing Goldust, could this lead to something?

- Kidd's on Smackdown now? Hell yeah!

- Sami gets the quick win over Shark Boy. Going to be an interesting matter at Unforgiven.

- :lmao wtf @ that suicide promo. I actually lol'd.

- Guitar shot to Natalya, I approve. Nice finish to that match.

- :mark: that 450/Superkick finish. Great win for CliqueClacks! Welcome home!

Reactions: The Hoov and Fauche

Fauche

Reaction score
Three stages of hell but no hair cuts? Disappointed.

I pride myself on my rambling, aggressively confusing, suspiciously drug-centric promos, but Andrew really sets a new standard here. Top notch.

MVP managed by Chase's gay Shelton? Could it be? When do the matches even happen on this show?

Lesnar v Heyman? NPH? Suck it Goldust? Kidd on SD? What a week of twists! Consecutive T.I.O.C. wins? Unprecedented up in here. And written by natlav no less. Somebody send this guy a high-five.

Suicide doing a Deadpool impression? Bet nobody's ever done that before...

Except for me, cause I did. For like a month. With Paul London and Mantaur. Look it up.

Team Canada with the wins but also sexual tension? Par for the course north of the border I reckon.

Thanks to writers for writing. You're all just dazzling sun rises, inspiring poets and lovers around the world every morning.

Reactions: Andrew and The Hoov

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
First thing's first, sorry for not sending in a promo. My internet and cable has been acting up all week which is a pain in the ass to deal with since I do most of my work via the internet and whenever I could finally get on, I worked on other things but I'll incorporate my idea into the PPV promo. Luckily there was a ton of promos this week though. Promos of the night include the opening one with Heyman, AJ and Masters as well as Andrew's Barrett promo which even poked fun at his Jimmy Jacobs. Kidd coming to Smackdown is obviously big news and if the MVP/Rhodes match wasn't already set, I could see Kidd getting the title shot at WrestleMania. Maybe he'll face the loser of that match or face Edge. Maybe it'll be just Natalya vs Trish. Anyways another strong show heading into the PPV.

Reactions: The Hoov

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Great show overall. Big win for CliqueClacks here as he transitions over to the blue brand. Loved the BNB promo hilarious stuff, and also good work on building up the matches for Unforgiven. Team Canada looking dominate here to build up there confrontation with Degeneration X.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Hoov! That match! I loved that 450 Superkick finish. Always fun to TT against Chase. Haha that Guitar to Nattie's skull, way to let that happen Edge. Might cause for some tension in Team Canada. Outside of those two matches, I really liked that BNB promo, and some very solid segments. That 3 stages of hell match should be good. Glad to be with the blue crew, should be fun!