UWF Rebellion!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
AND NOW!
The ULTIMATE WRESTLING FEDERATION Presents:
Rebellion 2012!!!

rebellioncopy.png

Live from
Madison Square Garden
New York, New York!

madison-square-garden-2.jpg

rebellionset.png

The pyro begins to explode around the set setting the crowd into a frenzy of cheering, and jumping around. The cameras bounce from section to section showing off all the signs, and fans excited about UWF's first ever pay-per view! The cameras go over to Michael Cole, and Booker T sitting at their regular spot at ring side.

BookCole.png

Michael Cole:Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to UWF's first ever pay-per view Rebellion! We are coming to you LIVE from Madison Square Garden in New York, New York! And Booker, to be quite honest with you I can't wait for this action to get started!

Booker T: No doubt dawg! Some huge matches planned for tanight, and some highly fueled rivilaries come to a head here tonight. Like the main event where CM Punk, n Cody Rhodes gunna be feudin for the first ever Undisputed Championship! Awwww man!

Cole: That certainly is going to be a good match, and how about the contendership for the Undisputed Championship... And ladies and gentlemen as UWF.com stated earlier this weekend Randy Orton has left the company so he will NOT be competing in tonights contendership match, but Miz, Stone Cold, and D'Angelo Dinero will surely bring a huge match.

Booker: Well good to hear ta match is still gunna happen. Not to mention our opening match where Mr.Tuesday Night is gunna be defendin' his title against Dean Ambrose and Big Show! And personally... I think he's gunna lose dawg.

Cole: That makes us both Booker. But ladies and gentlemen without further a due... We present you with Rebellion!

As everyone at UWF Rebellion awaits for the first match, they’re surprised at what the titantron and PA system plays, inducing a chorus of boos from the avid crowd.

â€You’re not enough for me...Nooo, nooo, noo!
k1fmu9.jpg

Matt Striker’s teacher’s aide (aka manager), Michelle McCool, waltzes out from the back, dressed somewhat... provocatively, but nonetheless, still a teacher, glasses on and microphone in hand. McCool ignores the incredulous amount of heat she’s receiving as she heads to the ring and up the steps, stepping under the bottom rope. Her music fades out, unlike the boos, but McCool doesn’t wait for silence as she brings up the microphone.

1z2gakp.jpg

Michelle McCool
Yes, yes, I know. I know what this show is missing, but unfortunately for you – Oh would you be quiet!

Crowd’s boos increase a few decibels, but McCool fights fire with fire, as she’s the one with the microphone

I will not tolerate this disrespectful rudeness in my classroom; when the microphone is in *my* hands, all your mouths stop moving. [McCool clicks her fingers] Just like that.

More boos continue, but whether it be McCool’s stern face or the crowd’s curiosity to see what McCool wishes to say, the boos slowly but surely fade away

Mm, heh, [swift smile] thank you. Now, as I was saying, unfortunately for you students, Matt Striker, your favourite teacher, had personal commitments prior to UWF Rebellion resulting in his absence from the card, but it will not hinder his learning process of UWF; no no. In fact, every match tonight has been recorded with notes and every other means necessary along with it in order to establish successful tactics and strategies that will be available for use any time we step out here, and into this squared circle.

Do you know what that means, kiddies? Of course you don’t, that’s why I’m out here. It means that Matt Striker is about to take UWF by storm and teach every single so-called “competitor†in the locker room what it means to be a professional wrestler. All champions, be put on notice, because when in the ring with Striker, it will be your final exam as a champion and let me assure you – it’s near impossible to pass, because the golden rule to beat Matt Striker... there simply isn’t one.

The crowd just simply doesn’t like McCool’s voice. It could be her accent, because that’s fucking annoying. Nevertheless, they boo her as she finishes her sentence, but she simply gives a wicked grin and shrugs her shoulders, before finishing with two words.

Class dismissed.

McCool walks out the ring under the middle rope and leaves the microphone on the steel steps as she leaves, which is quickly obtained by a ring technician. She walks up the ramp, ignoring any and all forms of banter against her and straight to the back. Our cameras too go to the back with Briley Pierce..

Briley Pierce
Ladies and gentlemen I'm standing here with the man who will single handedly change the face of UWF and will soon be the new Hardcore Champion, Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose steps into frame as Briley mouths "Did I get it right?" and Ambrose replies "Yeah perfect".

Now Dean everyone, myself included, is wondering what exactly are your plans after you win the Hardcore Championship?

Dean Ambrose
Well I'm glad you asked. You see, everyone sees championships as stepping stones to a greater picture. Mainly that consists of World Championships. I'm actually in this for another reason. I want to make the Hardcore championship the new World Heavyweight championship.

You see ever since I got added to the Hardcore title match at Rebellion, the title has gotten more hype around it. People like to think that the Hardcore title is for the bottom of the barrel wrestlers when in fact, this title match has the most talk around it than all the other matches on the card sans the Undisputed title match. Believe me, they're not talking about the Big Show. They sure as hell aren't talking about RVD. No everyone is talking about Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose has only been in one match and has done one move and yet he's captivated an entire audience. I know what you're thinking, why is Dean Ambrose talking to himself in the 3rd person? It's because even I sometimes get caught up in talking about myself. I'm Dean Ambrose and even I'm a fan of Dean Ambrose.

Briley Pierce
Well Dean I know we're all pulling for you in this title match and hope for nothing but the best for you.

Dean Ambrose
Oh why thank you Briley. You know your my favorite interviewer out of everyone.

Briley Pierce
Oh thank you Dean but I'm the only one who interviews you because you constantly ask for me.

Dean Ambrose
Yeah that's because we're friends.

Briley Pierce
Okay well Dean seems more than ready for his match and Rebellion is looking to be a great Pay Per View. Back to you guys.

We come back to the ring, and Justin Roberts is already in the ring this time ready for the introductions.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Hardcore Championship! Introducing first from Tampa, Florida!

WEEEELLL IT'S THE BIIIG SHOOOW!!!
GIF_BigShowTron.gif

Roberts: The Biiig Show!

The fans give off a mixed reaction for the big man, as he stumbles out from the back. Show has a slightly grin on his face as he looks down the ramp to his opponents then continues straight down the ramp wasting no time at all.

WWE-Big-Show-Entrance.jpg

Big Show reaches the bottom of the ramp, then walks over to the apron and reaches up pulling himself up. Show steps over the top rope and smiles again looking at his opponents then turns to the crowd and throws a single hand up screaming. Show turns back around the entrance as his opponents music starts.

Roberts: And his opponent... From Battle Creek, Michigan!

ONE OF KIND!
rvd1kd8.gif

Roberts: He is the Hardcore Champion! Rob Van Dam!

"One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits Rob Van Dam appears under the titantron with a smile on his face as the crowd cheers his name. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring.

20110723194027!86_Rob_Van_Dam_2.jpg

Van Dam stops in the middle of the ramp, and as he begins to do his trademark "ROB...VAN...DAM" motion, Dean Ambrose jumps the barricade and attacks RVD beginning the match on the ramp!

Hardcorenew.png

Ambrose rains down on Van Dam with a fury of forearm shots, then brings him back to his feet and hits him with a hip toss on the ramp. Ambrose quickly goes for the cover, as the ref counts, and Big Show hustles over.

Booker: It's ova!

Cole: Yep!

Van Dam kicks out!

But Show is about two more feet away, and slows down allowing Ambrose to bring Van Dam up quickly and throw him into Show's stomach. Show stumbles back, and Van Dam falls to a single knee, then Ambrose points at Big Show sprinting forward than uses Van Dam as a stepping stool to launch himself into Big Show. The two superstars both tumble to the floor, as Van Dam hits the steel for a third time tonight. Ambrose gets back to his feet, then flips the ring skirt up, and begins to search for a weapon. He pulls out two garbage can lids, then walks over to Big Show on a single knee, and just as he's about to begin swinging Big Show throws a hard right hand!

Booker: Oh man! Show with that knock-out shot.

Big Show gets to his feet, then grabs Ambrose by his head and rolls him into the ring, except for his chest and head which rest on the apron. Show holds Ambrose down with one hand, then spins around and drops his elbow down hard on Ambrose chest, as he sits down to the floor. Ambrose rolls in the ring grabbing his throat, and coughing with Big Show gets back to his feet again. Show walks over to the ring skirt now and flips it up looking for a weapon of his choice. Big Show pulls out a table, and the crowd goes nuts.

Cole: I can't believe these matches still even happen! This is going to be sickening. I can just sense it.

Big Show places the table on the apron, and as he's going to lay it on it's face Ambrose gets to his feet then quickly rushes over, hitting the table back into Show's face with a baseball slide. Ambrose slides out of the ring, then stomps down on Big Show's massive frame. Ambrose pushes the table into the ring, then grabs one of the garbage can lids he pulled out earlier. Ambrose swings the lid down hard on Show's skull, Show goes stiff as he falls to the floor, and Ambrose goes for another cover.

Booker: New Champ dawg!

3....!NO!

Van Dam jumps ontop of Ambrose with a axe handle breaking the pin up. Van Dam gets back to his feet, and hits Ambrose with a kick to the stomach. Ambrose grabs his stomach and bends over in pain. Van Dam grabs Ambrose by his trunks then spins around before throwing him directly into the steel steps. Ambrose lands hard on the other side of the steel steps, and Van Dam grabs a hold of Big Show's head bringing him up to his feet. Van Dam struggles to get Big Show up, but once he does rolls him back into the ring.

Cole: Rob Van Dam now in control of this match up. But in these Hardcore style of matches... It could all change in a second.

Van Dam follows Show back into the ring, but Show gets to his feet before Van Dam is fully in the ring, and lifts his knee up into Van Dam's stomach. Show slams his arm down hard on RVD's back, and he collapses to the canvas. Show kicks the tables out of the ring, towards where Ambrose is still laying holding his ribs. Big Show grabs Van Dam's ponytail then brings him up to his feet, before he pushes him back into the corner. Show holds a finger over his mouth shhing the fans, then slaps his other hand down hard on Van Dam's chest! Show does this one more time, then throws Van Dam back into the middle of the ring.

Booker: Cover him Show!

Show walks over to Van Dam, while on the outside Ambrose sets up the table. Show places a foot on Van Dam's chest and goes for a cover.

3.....!NO!!

Ambrose breaks the pin up by hitting a shoulder block to the back of Show's knee. Show grabs at his leg in pain and screams, while Ambrose gets back to his feet then grabs Van Dam by the head. Ambrose brings Van Dam to his feet, then hits him with a right hand. Ambrose pushes Van Dam against the ropes then throws him to the other side, but they both go for a crossbody.

Cole: Oh! Both men thinking the same thing, and now all men are down Book.

Booker: Whata way to kick off this pay-per view dawg! Show's hurt though I think.

Big Show struggles to his good leg, then grabs the top rope getting up to his feet shakily. He limps over to Van Dam then grabs him by the hair pulling him to his feet once again. Show grabs Van Dam by the throat once he's on his feet, then lifts him into the air and walks over to the ropes. Just as Show is about throw Van Dam threw the table on the outside, RVD wiggles out, and lands behind Big Show. Van Dam quickly grabs Show's leg and flips him over the top rope into the table breaking it in half!

Cole: That was ugly!

Ambrose rushes in behind Van Dam, and just like last week on Raw rolls up Van Dam and goes for a quick cover!

3.....!!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and the NEEEEEW Haaardcore Chaaampion; Deean Ambrose!

Ambrose shoots up to his feet, then grabs his head as he falls to his knees. The fans show their disapproval as Ambrose is handed his title, then gets back to his feet and holds his arm up in the air with his title over his shoulder.

brose.png

Booker: Wooooow. Two matches n this kids already a champ. I see big things for this guy dawg. Mark my words.

Ambrose grabs his title in his hand one more time, then walks over to the turnbuckle and begins displaying it off to the crowd. We go to another segment as Ambrose continues to celebrate his newly won title as we go to the back..

The camera cuts backstage where we see the former United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler tweeting on his iPhone. The audience responds with boos, and Ziggler is completely unaware that Todd Grisham is in front of him, awaiting to begin the interview. Ziggler chuckles, and Grisham proceeds to fake cough, catching the attention of Ziggler.

normal_vlcsnap-00002.png

Dolph Ziggler: What?

Todd Grisham has an confused expression on his face, as he speaks up and explains why he is there.

Todd Grisham: Uh... Dolph. It's time for your interview.

Dolph Ziggler looks up at the camera, and has an relieved expression on his face before speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: Ah, OK. I thought you needed some more dating tips, Todd. Alright, crack some questions at me. I don't have all day, I'm tweeting back some losers who actually believe I'm gonna lose tonight against Christian and Austin Aries. Can you believe these no-lives? Ha-ha.

Dolph Ziggler releases a couple of chuckles, as he stares up the cameras, awaiting for Grisham to begin.

normal_vlcsnap-00004.png

Todd Grisham: OK. One, two, start. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. It is once again time for UWF's Before The Match special. As you can see, our guest at this time is none other than Dolph Ziggler! Alright, Dolph. First question of the day -- how do y -...

Dolph Ziggler places his iPhone on a near-by box, and snatches the microphone out of Grisham's hands. Ziggler shakes his head in disappointment, as he speaks.

Dolph Ziggler: Hi, online nerds -- my name is of course, Dolph Ziggler and I'm your soon-to-be two time United States Champion. I'm sorry Todd, but I assumed this show needed a bit more -- showing off. If you catch my draft, eh? As I was saying, today's what? The 29th? Perfect. Today's a date that will all stay in everyone's mind, because today is the first ever UWF pay per view. And, above all that, today's the day where I, your Neighborhood's Favorite Wrestler will become the United States Champion for an once again -- record breaking two times! This has been a long time coming, trust me on that. And I thought that as important a date as this will be, it really deserves to be commemorated in the right way.

Dolph Ziggler leans back slightly, still smirking with all of his usual confidence. Dolph keeps his focus on the camera as he talks, speaking in the kind of self-assured tones that anyone familiar with the Perfect Athlete's notoriously high opinion of himself would probably expect.

normal_vlcsnap-00047.png

Dolph Ziggler: The principle is solid, important events need to be remembered. And, becoming the United States Champion? Being recognized as the best in the world? I can't honestly think of anything that's more important to me. So that's why when I go out there and prove once again why I'm the single best talent in the world, I want all of you people to remember this day, as the resurrection of the Show -- Off Era.

Beep. Dolph Ziggler's iPhone beeped, and he grabs it from the box and checks it. Ziggler bursts out in laughter, possibly due another one of Christian, Austin Aries or both fans tweeting back to him. Ziggler tweets back on his iPhone, and speaks out what he's tweeting out loud.

Dolph Ziggler: You have no life, kid. Watch when I beat your precious Christian and take back what's rightfully mine. Oh, and by the way, make sure to grab some napkins when Cena loses again tonight. #HEEL. Loser.

Dolph Ziggler places his iPhone in his jacket pocket, before walking off the scene. The cameras go back to the boardcast table.

Cole: Well folks up next is a match that would normally be headling every arena in the world, but tonight we are getting it in the undercard and it is to determine the Number 1 Contender to the United States Championship. The Rated R Superstar Edge vs. John Cena.

Booker: John Cena and Edge, former World Champions. Who could forget Edge, the longest reigning World Champion in UCW history. John Cena has won multiple World Titles in every company he's been in. Tonight both men, who already have tremendous accolades look to earn the opportunity to get another right here tonight. It going to be off the hook, Cole.

When you see me comin
you betta bring your A..

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

The fans give a very mixed reaction for John Cena, and he comes out with a smile on his face. Cena looks towards the camera and just shrugs before trying to pump the crowd up by flailing his arm around, then sprints down to the ring.

JOhn-Cena-Running-500x311.jpg

Cena slides into the ring, then throws his hands into the air trying to get the crowd pumped up, but instead gets another mixed reaction. Cena laughs it off, then takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd as well as his hat, then takes off his dog tags, kisses them and hands to them to the referee.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the Number 1 contender to the United States Championship! Introducing first, from West Newbury Massachusetts, John Cena!

Cole: Cena looks ready to go, but will he be able to keep his head in it tonight? Or will he lose once again because he can't keep his cool.

Booker: Well here is the problem Cole. Edge knows Cena's playbook so well that Cena screws up once it will be over!

You Think You Know Me!

m_4e1bc1d435ddc77ac5bbcfc511fc7fc9.gif

The fans leap to their feet and begin to cheer for the Rated R superstar making his debut to UWF. Edge finally comes out wearing his trenchcoat, and wrestling gear already ready for his match up next. Edge walks down the ramp about half way before he looks down at the ground then throws his arm in the air setting off pyro.

normal_PDVD_017.jpg

Edge sprints towards the ring, and slides into the ring before undoing his coat as Justin Roberts introduces him.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent from Toronto Ontario Canada, he is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

*Ding Ding*

UScontender.png

The bell rings and Cena and Edge waste no time in getting the match started as they tie up in the center of the ring. The crowd is split as predicted as Cena uses his strength to apply a headlock to the Rated R Superstar. Edge is able to get Cena off of him and into the ropes, but Cena is well prepared and comes back with a massive shoulder block that sends Edge to the mat. Cena looks extremely pissed off as Edge gets to his feet and Cena kicks him in the gut before driving himself to the mat with a huge fisherman suplex. Cena screams letting months of anger out as he covers Edge.

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Cena doesn’t let it get to him and he picks up the Rated R Superstar and sends him bouncing off of the ropes. Edge comes back and Cena grabs him by the head and uses Edge’s momentum to send him flying over the top rope and to the floor several feet below. Cena screams and flexes as Edge is clearly hurting on the outside.

Cole: And John Cena has come out of the box here in the early going on fire.

Booker: Edge better watch out Cole. A pissed off John Cena is not someone I would want to mess with.

Cena heads outside of the ring and gets Edge to his feet before attempting to hammer toss Edge into the steel steps, Edge however needs to do something and does, reversing it and sending Cena shoulder first into the steel ring steps. Cena makes a sickening thud as the crowd pops. Edge brushes himself off before returning on the offensive. Edge shoves Cena’s face into the steps before throwing him into the ring. Edge takes his time getting into the ring before heading over and picking Cena up. Edge is too overconfident though and it leaves him vulnerable to a possum Cena who lifts Edge up onto his shoulders and looks to hit the FU, but Edge is able to squirm his way out and reverse it into the Edge-O-Matic. Edge quickly goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

Cole: Edge coming so close there, but Cena won’t give up just yet.

Booker: Boy that was close. I don’t think Edge can believe he didn’t win it there.

Edge is flustered but not completely surprised as he gets to his feet and gets down in the corner looking to end Cena’s chances of becoming number 1 contender to the United States Champion. Cena gets to his feet and Edge goes for the spear but Cena dodge’s it. Edge crashes into the turnbuckle hard and Cena rushes up behind him and rolls him up.

1…

2…

3.. No!

Edge gets the shoulder up!

Cole: Oh what a close call that was. Cena almost stole one there.

Booker: These guys know each other so well they are taken advantage of every opening they get. This one is looking good.

Edge gets to his feet quickly and is flustered, so when he goes for a clothesline Cena easily ducks it and responds with one of his own. Edge hits the mat but manages to get up to his feet staggered and Cena comes up behind him and picks him up and sends him crashing to the mat with a proton bomb. The crowd is mostly booing as Cena throws his hand in the air before performing the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Cole: And here we go Booker. Cena is going to put Edge away right now and go on to fight for the United States Championship.

Booker: Cena would skyrocket his potential here if he manages to do this here.

Cena waits for Edge to get to his feet, and Edge finally does. Cena heads over to Edge and lifts him up on his shoulders looking for the FU. Edge however manages to squirm away a second time and this time rolls Cena up into a pinning position. Edge grabs the tights for extra support.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the Number One Contender to the United States Championship, Edge!

EdgeWinstheRoyalRumble_display_image.jpg

Booker: Are you kidding me Dawg? What was that? Edge just stole one from John Cena there.

Cole: The Ultimate Opportunist strikes again, and now Edge will face the United States Champion as he is the new Number 1 contender

Edge has slide out of the ring and has a sinister grin as he backs his way up the ramp to the boos from the crowd. Cena is in the ring with the official arguing his case but the decision is final. Edge is seen smiling as Rebellion heads to its first and only break!

Unforgiven.png

Unforgiven
So keep the hustle of kush on the shush!

We come back and immediately go to announcer's table once again, and they give a slight run-down of what's happened already during this pay-per view!

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen welcome back, and we've already crowned a new Hardcore Champion, seen the return of Matt Striker, and found out that Edge will be facing the United States Champion!

Booker T: N now we're gunna find out who Edge is gunna be facin' dawg! And man oh man I think that, that Zig-Zag man is gunna take it Cole. He's the man!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for ONE fall, and is for the UWF United States Chaaampionshiiip!!

1zmi7g0.gif

Roberts: Introducing first from Hollywood, California!

Time to show the world
GIF_ZigglerTron.gif

Roberts: Dolph Ziiigggleer!!

The fans boo Ziggler as he appears from behind the certain. Ziggler as a smirk on his face, then slicks back his hair before slapping his ass then continuing down the ramp. Ziggler struts down to the ring, with a cocky look on his face look around at the fans in the arena with disgust. Ziggler reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops then screams "WATCH ME STEAL THE DAMN SHOW!". The fans boo Ziggler as he pulls himself onto the apron then climbs half way in before coming back out and mocking some fans at ringside.

os5v001.jpg

Ziggler gets into the ring now, then walks to the center of the ring and again slicks his hair back getting ready for his opponents intro to begin.

Roberts:
And his opponent... From Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

austin-aries-entrance-o.gif

Roberts: Auuustin Arrries!

Austin Aries comes out wearing a furry pink vest, and immediately upon entering the arena extends his arms at his side to a mass amount of boos. Aries only smirks as he drops his arms back at his side and begins his walk down the ramp.

austin-aries-12.jpg

Aries points at his waist and tells a nearby fan that he's going to become champion. Aries climbs up the steps then spins around on the apron so he's facing the fans, as he looks around the arena he motions for the title around his waist before stepping into the ring.

Roberts:
And their opponent.. From Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

GO!
If you close your eyes!

christian-tron-o.gif

Roberts: He is the United States Chaaaaampion; Chrrrrissstian!!

Christian walks out from behind the curtain, and all his peeps begin to cheer for his arrival. He stops on the top of the ramp then slaps his chest, and scans the arena for all of his peeps. Christian smiles and begins to walk down the ramp.

uscage.png

Christian slaps hands with a few fans as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he turns the corner then up the stairs. He then gets into the ring and goes to the closet turnbuckle, then climbs it and again scans the arena again before handing the title over to the referee..

z120715148.jpg

After the ref is done showing the title off to everyone he signals for the bell and begins to hand the title off to Justin Roberts, when Ziggler pushes him out of the ring causing him to drop the title.

UnitedStates.png

The match basically begins with Ziggler grabbing the United States Championship, then charging at Aries, only for him to duck and Ziggler nailing Christian with his title. Ziggler turns around and Aries hits him with a right hand. Aries throws another right, then pushes Ziggler against the ropes before attempting to throw him to the other side, but Ziggler reverses it and Aries goes flying across the ring.

Booker: Remember Cole, there's no referee thanks to the Zig-Zag man.

Ziggler bends down as Aries comes back at him, only to get kicked right in the chest! The fans cheer as Ziggler grabs his chest as he shoots up, then Aries steps around to Ziggler's back and rgabs him by the waist, bringing Ziggler down knee first on his own knee. Aries gets back to his feet to a nice mixed reaction from the crowd, then looks around to see Christian still laid out, and Mike Choida with his elbows on the apron. Aries laughs, then begins to sway his arms from side to side before spinning around as he falls down with his elbow bouncing off Ziggler's face!

Cole: Oh! ZIggler in trouble.

Aries hooks Ziggler's leg, and pushes his forearm in Ziggler's face to add to the insult as Choida slowly slides into the ring and begins to make a long count.

Booker: He got em man..

3....!NO!!

Ziggler shoots his shoulder up, and Aries slams his fists on the mat then grabs Choida by the shirt bringing him up to his feet, and telling him he had him beat for 10 seconds. Obviously a lie. Meanwhile Christian is getting back to his feet for the first time in this match, while Ziggler rolls onto the apron to catch his breath. Aries walks over to Christian, then drives a forearm on Christian's spine, dropping him back to his knees. Aries then grabs Christian by the head, and grabs a hand of trunks then spins Christian around before launching him out of the ring at Dolph Ziggler on the outside.

Cole: Christian needs to do something and quick if he hopes to retain his championship tonight, wouldn't you say Book?

Booker: No doubt bout it dawg. Christian has already been bashed in the face with his title doh...I don't think he can come back, know what I sayin'

Cole: Not in the slightest...

Ziggler, and Christian get back to their feet on the outside and Aries spins around then comes off the ropes before jumping through the second and top rope and hitting both Ziggler, and Christian with a suicide dive! Aries gets back to his feet then grabs Christian and rolls him into the ring. Aries begins to climb the turnbuckle and Ziggler quickly gets to the apron and pushes Aries to the floor on the outside.

Booker: Ziggler, and Aries have had this match goin' back n forth. But like we said man, Christian needs to do somethin n quick dawg!

Ziggler climbs into the ring then slams down on the canvas pounding his fist against it, before getting back to his feet and waiting for Christian. Christian finally gets to his feet, with his back to Ziggler, and Ziggler rushes him jumping into the air then just as he's bringing him down Christian grabs the top rope. The crowd go completely insane, as Christian grabs the back of his head and falls back against the turnbuckle. Aries now begins to roll back into the ring, Christian sees his chance to make and impact, and a big one at that. He crotches down and motions for Aries to get to his feet.

Cole: Christian looking for the spear here.

Booker: I definitely feel somethins bout to happen Cole, and it's not gunna be pretty!

Aries gets to his feet, and turns around just to see Christian sprinting out of the corner! Aries turns his body and nails Christian with superkick from out of no where! The sickening kick knocks Christian to the canvas, and Ziggler gets to his knees watching Aries soak in the cheers from the crowd. Ziggler launches to his feet, then rushes to Aries as he has his back towards Ziggler, then leaps into the air and before you know it comes down, hitting Austin Aries with the Zig-Zag!

Cole: Oh man! Did you hear that snap of Aries' neck?

Ziggler pushes Aries out of the ring, then quickly scrambles ontop of Christian not only hooking his leg, but locking his leg around Christian's as well.

3.....!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; and the NEEEEEW United States Chaaaampion! Dooolph Ziiigggleeerrrr!!!

Ziggler rolls out of the ring then quickly grabs his title, and holds it up as he screams "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LOST IT".

20111120_sseries_vs_morrison_dolph_ryder_l2.jpg

Vickie comes to the side of Ziggler, and the two look in the ring at Christian laying there looking out with a far away look in his eye, while Aries is sitting on the floor with a disappointed look on his face.

Booker: What did I tell you man. I said we ain't gunna see anyhin pretty n now Vickie Guerrero's big ol botty's blockin my view. C'mon man get outta here!

Dolph and Vickie begin to make their way to the back as we go to the next segment of our pay-per view!

After all the action has taken place throughout the show so far; it's time to take a break. Our cameras head backstage to the lovely image of one So Cal Val. She is with one of the four participants in tonight's Number One Contenders Match; "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero is as deveanor and nonchalant as possible, even though he's heading into this make or break match-up. So Cal Val notices this, and asks her first question.

4JXp.jpeg

So Cal Val: Ladies and Gentlemen; "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Now Pope, in just a little bit, youre heading into your bigeest test in UWF so far; a Fatal Fourway aganist three former World Champions. Why aren't you preparing?​

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero: Lil' Mama, Pope chose 'ya over JB to have the honor of interviewin' Pope, so do Pope a favor and save the stupid questions. Everyone in the arena, every member of Pope's congregation knows that when Pope's in the buildin', the result is automatic. Pope's goin' do what Pope does, he's goin' head to that ring, crack a couple spines wit' he kness and be on his way. On;y thing different 'bout tonight is after Pope's doin' crackin' 'dem spines, Pope's goin' be one step closer to his Holy Grail; The Undisputed Championship.​

Val: How can you be so sure that you're going to not only win this match tonight, but the Undisputed Championship?​

Dinero just looks at So Cal Val with a blank look on his face.​

Dinero: What did Pope jus' tell 'ya 'bout the stupid questions? Matter of fact, get out of Pope's sight. Pope's goin' finish this interview himself.​

Dinero stares intently at Val until she finally realizes Dinero isn't joking. She puts her head down, and walks away as Dinero shakes his head in frustration.​

Dinero: To answer her question, Pope knows that he's goin' win tonight and when he gets his Undsiputed Championship match, cause Pope's been here before. This ain't nothin' new to Pope. Jus' a new company, jus' a new day of the week. Pope's already beaten Stunnin' Steve Austin, Pope's already beaten Randal Keith Orton, Miz ain't nothin' to worry 'bout, so Pope's got the fatal four locked up daddy. And as far as the potential Undisputed Champion goes; Pope's already beaten Cody Rhodes way back when durin' the King of The Ring Tournament, even though Rhodes won't admit it. And Punk, Punk may be 1 up on Pope, but the only reason that the score isn't tied between us is 'cuz Punk's been duckin' Pope for a long time now. But after Rebeliion, 'ya can't duck Pope any longer.​

Dinero: Alot of 'ya may not like Pope. A lot of people think Pope is a lil' too arrogant, a lot of people don't like Pope's harsh words and actions towards Stunnin' Steve Austin, Pope doesn't care 'bout any of that. The only thing Pope cares 'bout is gettin' what's his. Pope's played second best for far too long. Pope had to play second best back when he was the top guy on the top show in UCW, second best to Randal Orton, then Cody Rhodes, and now Steve Austin? No more, enough is enough and it's time for change daddy. And Pope's the cashier!

Dinero: Change is comin', and it starts tonight. Pope's goin' to get what belongs to him soon enough, but tonight Pope sends three more people o the Outer Limitz! That's Gospel.​

Dinero throws his mic down and leaves the shot. The cameras soon pan back to the ring.

AWWWWWWEESOOOMMMEE!!!

Titantron.gif

The crowd begins to boo immediately as the music of the awesome one begins to blare over the loudspeakers in the arena. The UWF faithful continue to voice their displeasure as The Miz himself walk out onto stage with his confident smile on his face. Miz stops at the top of the ramp and raises his arms in the air in a circular motion.

TheMiz1-9.jpg

Miz now walks down the entrance ramp, smug look on his face as he is focused on the ring. Miz reaches the ring as he runs up the steel steps and slides across the ring apron. Miz then enters the ring where he begins to warm up his wrists, jumping on the spot. Miz looks confident as he looks up the entrance ramp awaiting his other opponent.

Justin Roberts: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the Number One Contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship. Introducing first, from Cleveland Ohio, The Miz!

Booker: The Miz's ego must be inflated after learning Randy Orton is no longer a part of UWF.

Cole: Miz was meant to win this match Booker and now I'm even more sure of it!

*PSH*

54caqp.gif

The crowd absolutely erupts in disbelief and awe of the theme music playing throughout the arena. Wasting no time, the Texas Rattlesnake himself enters onto the stage and begins heading down the ramp in traditional fashion. He is wearing his "Don't Trust Anybody" Vest, ring boots, braces, and gold chain as he makes his way down towards the ring. Many fans are on their feet cheering, some of them doing the traditional "bowing" gesture as Austin goes up the steps and then walks along the apron and enters the ring over the middle rope. Once he is completely in the ring, he walks over to the opposite side of the ring.

StoneCold_Steve_Austin.jpg

He throws up his arms in the air before Austin gets off the turnbuckle then walks to the middle of the ring where he turns to Punk and nods.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the opponent, from Victoria Texas, he is the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Booker: Well I think this man who won Monday in that big Triple Threat Match might have something to say about the Miz walking out the victor. Though I don't know what shape Austin is going to be in after his knee was brutally attacked on Raw.

Cole: Again another advantage for the Miz. Look at Austin limping. He should be with Orton and that's out of this match.

WAAAAH!

ElijahBurkeTribute9.gif

The music of D'angelo Dinero begins to blare over the loudspeakers, the crowd letting out a strong mixed reaction. The Pope himself comes walking out onto stage with a mask around his face. Dinero raises his arms to his side and in the air, as "Dinero" otherwise known as money begins to drop from the rafters above. The Pope continues his track down the entrance ramp as he carefully reaches the ring. Dinero walks up the steel steps and stands on the ring apron, where once again he raises his arms out wide, looking to the heavens. Dinero now enters the ring through the middle ropes as he removes his jacket and mask. Dinero looks around the audience as his music is cut and he awaits his opponent

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, he is the Pope of Professional Wrestling, D’Angelo Dinero!

Booker: Look say what you will Cole but this dawg right here is my pick to win it. Pope had a terrific day on Raw and he isn't injured, he isn't having contract disputes, this man is ready I tell you and if anyone can shut down the Miz's ego its the Pope.

Cole: We'll see Book, but I am calling it right now, this time next month the Miz will be the UWF Undisputed Championship.

*Ding Ding*

noc.png

The bell rings and the Miz is still talking to anyone who will listen about how great he is. So busy is the Miz that he doesn’t notice the Rattlesnake and the Pope come up behind him and just stare at him. The Miz turns around and Austin and the Pope join hands and send the Miz to the ground with a double clothesline. The crowd pops loudly as The Miz gets to his feet and Austin and Dinero pick the Miz up and send him streaking off of the ropes. Austin and Dinero nail the Awesome one with a double shoulder block. The Miz gets to his feet and Austin hits him with a right hand, right into a pimp slap from the Pope. The Miz is staggered into the ropes and Austin and Dinero putting the differences aside double clothesline him to the floor below.

Cole: Oh come on how is this fair? This is nothing short of a two on one handicap match Booker.

Booker: Austin and Dinero are somehow putting their differences aside at least for the time being to take care of business here in the early going.

Dinero motions to the outside telling Austin the Miz is all his. Austin looks at Dinero and proceeds to look to head outside of the ring but suddenly stops right as the Pope tries to take a cheap shot. The crowd chuckles as Pope realizes he’s been caught and begins telling Austin it wasn’t a big deal. Austin flicks Dinero off and the crowd roars as Austin unleashes big right hands into Dinero right into the ropes, before Austin steps back and clotheslines Dinero over it. The Miz and Dinero are both outside of the ring and Austin throws up his one finger salutes to the crowd who respond with cheers.

Booker: My boy da Pope might have been outsmarted there, and now Stone Cold is looking to get back into the World title picture.

Cole: Stone Cold looks good in the early going, but that is only because the Miz was ambushed, plain and simple.

Austin has a choice and decides to go after Dinero who has been a thorn in his side of late. Dinero has taken refuge on the barricade and Austin is right there as Dinero turns back towards the ring. Austin nails Dinero with a staggering right before bringing the Pope out of the corner of the barricade and getting down low before tackling Pope’s lower back into the barricade. Austin smiles before flicking off Dinero off and proceeding to stomp a mud hole on Dinero in front of his fans. After Austin is done he gets the crowd ramped up before turning back to Dinero, but The Miz has been waiting to pick his spot and does so now attacking Austin from behind with a chop block!

Cole: Yes! The Miz picking his spot and nailing Austin right in that bad leg. Picture perfect Miz right there!

Booker: Typical Miz, taking a cheap shot, what a jerk!

The Miz always one to press his advantage, grabs Austin’s damaged leg and proceeds to slam it down on the outside padding. The Miz is all smiles as he brings Austin to his feet and sends him knees first into the steel ring steps. Austin is in serious pain as The Miz continues to stalk the Texas Rattlesnake. Austin tries to get to his feet, but the Miz again kicks the back of Austin’s knee forcing him to two knees right in front of the announce table. The Miz grabs Austin and slams his bald head into the table before rolling him back into the ring. The Miz feeling all the fight is out of the toughest S.O.B. goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

The Miz is a little bit shocked that Austin kicked out but keeps his wits about him as he drags Austin towards the corner. Miz hops outside of the ring and brings Austin’s leg into the steel ring post. Even the leg brace of Austin is not enough as it is clear the pain in Austin is unbearable. Austin uses the ropes to get to one knee, but has his head poking out of the ring ropes. The Miz has gotten on the apron at this time and sees the opening and the Miz runs full speed kneeing Austin in the head. Austin falls to the mat hard and the Miz gets in and covers him.

Cole: The Miz may have just broken the Rattlesnake’s neck!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Dinero breaks up the count.

The Miz gets to his feet and Dinero uses his amateur boxing background to send shot after shot to the Miz’s midsection before finishing up the combo with a high impact uppercut. The Miz hits the ground hard but manages to crawl to the ropes and get back to his feet only to turn and the Pope nail the Miz with a lifting sitout spinebuster. The crowd pops as the Pope goes for the cover.

1…

2…

The Miz kicks out!

Cole: Miz kicks out! Miz Kicks out!

Booker: Dinero has come out on fire after getting off to a slow start Miz better be careful.

The crowd begins chanting DDE as Dinero picks up the Miz and sends him into the corner of the ring, The Miz manages to stop himself as Pope tries to follow up quickly, but gets nailed with an elbow from the waiting Miz. Dinero leans over in pain and the Miz takes advantage hitting Pope with a knee lift and a neckbreaker completing the Reality Check. The Miz goes for the win with his old finishing maneuver.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The Pope kicks out!

Cole: What!? How on earth did the Pope kick out there?

Booker: Haha! That is my boy the Pope. And look at the Miz he cannot believe it!

The Miz indeed cannot believe it as he grabs his hair in disbelief. The Miz is clearly frustrated as he slams his fists into the mat before turning and looking at Dinero with a crazed look in his eyes. “Get up!†The Miz yells but Dinero isn’t able to oblige still reeling from the reality check. The Miz decides he doesn’t want to wait and decides to take matters into his own hands. He pulls Dinero to his feet by his long hair before taking Dinero and with all the force Miz can muster throws him shoulder first into the steel ring post.

Cole: The Miz getting aggressive here and now it is only a matter of time before the Miz is the NEW number one contender to the UWF Championship.

Booker: Come on Pope, my dawg!

Dinero is stuck in the corner thanks to the attack in obvious pain. The Miz doesn’t laugh but instead looks incredibly angry as he is preparing for the Skull Crushing Finale. The Miz spends several seconds waiting but Dinero isn’t moving. Before the Miz can do anything else however he is spun around and the Texas Rattlesnake on one leg kicks Miz with his bad leg and manages to somehow wrap his arm around the Miz’s head and deliver a bone jarring stunner. Austin however doesn’t respond right away thanks to the pain in his leg, but manages to get roll on top of Miz and the ref begins to count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The Miz gets a shoulder up and the crowd roars into boos.

Cole: Yes! Yes! Yes! The Miz kicks out of the Stone Cold stunner. How many people can you say have done that partner? Not many! The Miz is truly Awesome!

Booker: You have to wonder if Austin’s leg caused him to not hit the Stunner with full force. The Miz might be the luckiest S.O.B to survive a Stunner from the toughest S.O.B. man!

Austin cannot believe it and grabs his head in frustration trying to stretch out the pain in his leg. After what feels like an eternity Austin uses the turnbuckles to get to his feet, unfortunately he finds himself in the corner. A mistake that Dinero uses to his full advantage and from out of nowhere hits Austin with the D’Angelo Dinero Express. The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as the Pope connects and Austin falls to the mat. Dinero drags Austin to the center of the ring before proceeding to go for the win.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Austin somehow gets the shoulder up and the Pope cannot believe it! The fans are stunned into disbelief as the Pope looks like he has seen a ghost. The Pope shakes his head believing it to be nothing more than a fluke.

Booker: Wow! I can’t believe what I am seeing Cole. Stone Cold just kicked out of the D’Angelo Dinero express.

Cole: Stone Cold is proving no matter what happens he never ever gives up!

Dinero picks up Austin and places him into the corner before looking to hit Austin with another DDE. Unfortunately Dinero is unsuccessful because Austin moves out of the way at the last second. Dinero is able to catch himself but the effort gives Austin an opening that the Rattlesnake uses to his full advantage. Dinero turns and Austin hits him with a Stone Cold Stunner that causes the fans to roar so loud the stadium shakes. Austin goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

The Miz has managed to find a way back to his feet long enough to throw Austin off of Dinero. Austin gets to his feet gingerly and the Miz kicks him in the knee for good measure. Austin staggers but doesn’t go down. Giving the Miz the ability to grab Austin from behind and send him crashing to the mat with the Skull Crushing Finale. The crowd boos as the Miz goes for the cover!

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW Number One contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship: The Miz!

3946754332_cd3f89e488.jpg

Cole: The Miz wins! The Miz wins! The Miz wins! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Booker: Oh damn! I’m going to have to hear about this for a long time aren’t I?

The Miz smiles as his hand is raised in victory. The Miz isn’t taking time to gloat surprisingly instead the Miz just brushes off his hands before walking away. The Miz gets to the top of the ramp and the crowd is at an uproar when suddenly. Stone Cold gets up from the mat and walks over to the officials, demanding a microphone. Once he is granted one, he grabs it intensely and begins speaking into it immediately.

mic2.jpg

Stone Cold: Let me be the first to extend a congratulations to the new number one contender to the Undisputed Championship of You Dubya Eff. You came out here and you whipped some ass tonight kid, so no one can tell ya you didn't earn the shot. However, the other three men that were out here with ya, you need ta' keep an eye on us because nothin' makes a man hungrier than havin' his plate taken away before he's done eatin' off of it.

Tonight may have not been Stone Cold Steve Austin's night, but I guarantee ya this, I'll climb back up the ranks. (What?) I'll get another shot. (What?) And when I win the contendership, it won't matter if it's C.M. Punk. (What?) The Miz. (What?) D'Angelo Dinero. (What?) Cody Rhodes. (What?) Randy Orton. (What?) Or anyone else on the roster holdin' the title at the time, I'm gonna take it and sit at the top of this brand where I belong! And I'll drink to that!

Austin motions to the ringside official for some beer and is tossed a few as he opens them up and proceeds to drink them in a way that only he can. As the crowd is treated to an old fashioned beer bash, the camera cut to a mandatory break.

Rydercopy.png

Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen what a night we have had here tonight from Madison Square Garden in New York!

Booker: Man, UWF has put on one heck of a pay per view, it is a good thing we signed here!

Cole: Speaking of signing here, it is time for our Main Event of the evening, and I can not remember a match that has more implications in my years of commentating.

Booker: I think you might be right Cole, our World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes, who won that title in a battle royal will go one on one with CM Punk!

Cole: Punk is also carrying a World Championship, the UCW Championship that he brought with him here. Both Punk and Rhodes claim they are champion, and tonight, those titles will become unified! Who will be the top superstar in UWF?

WHOOOOAA-OHHHHH!!
[youtube]UWF Cody Rhodes Titantron - YouTube[/youtube]

The crowd boos as Rhodes comes out on stage with his back turned to the audience, he slowly turns around before opening his jacket up to show the world title around his waist.

CodyTitlesddfdd.jpg

Cody begins to walk down the ramp his expression changing at certain times as he goes from smiles to looks of disgust, Rhodes runs up the steel steps up to the ring apron and wipes his feet before entering the ring. Rhodes takes of the belt and walks over to the ropes stepping up on the second and top rope as he holds up the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.

COdytitlewin.jpg

Rhodes steps down and as he does he looks down at a crew member and motions for the man to get up in the ring, the crew member does so and Rhodes tells him something before he takes off his jacket and hands it to him. The crew worker leaves as Rhodes hands his title to the referee in charge of the contest. His music is stopped, and Rhodes looks up the entrance ramp, the crowd booing him, and beginning chants for his opponent.

Cole: Cody Rhodes, our World Heavyweight Champpion looking focused as always!

Booker: This kid is ready Cole, look at him he has the "it" factor man.

LOOK IN MY EYYYES!!
WHAT DO YOU SEE?!?

[youtube]WWE Cm Punk Titantron 2012 (HD) - YouTube[/youtube]

The fans jump to their feet and begin to giving off a loud ovation for the UCW Champion as he comes from the curtain. Punk has his fist clinched as he looks down the ramp at his opponent Cody Rhodes, then a smirk comes over his face. Punk walks to the stage then drops to a knee and listen to his wrist before standing up and screaming "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIME!!!". Punk clinches his fist and continues down the ramp.

CM-Punk-Entrance-Photo.jpg

Punk unbuckles his championship from his waist then holds it out as he reaches the bottom of the ramp. Punk holds the title up and gets a very mixed reaction from the crowd of UWF faithfuls. Punk then turns the corner with a smirk on his face and jogs up the steel steps before pulling himself onto the turnbuckle and holding his title up once again, yelling "WHATS MY NAME!?"

tumblr_lrw56eTCUj1r19w4vo2_500.jpg

Punk hops down and takes his shirt off, throwing it into the crowd. The fans fight for control of his shirt as Punk hands his UCW Championship to the referee. Punk warms up his wrists as the music is stopped and Justin Roberts steps forward.

Cole: A thunderous reaction for the UCW Champion, CM Punk!

Booker: He claims to be the best in the world Cole, tonight that title is put to the test! Ha-ha I can't wait!

wwe-superstar-justin-roberts-12.jpg

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall....and it is for the Undisputed UWF Woooorllldd Champiiiooonnnshiiip!

WWEChampionship.gif
&
wm66.gif

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Cooooddyyy Rhhoooooodeeeesss!

The fans boo loudly as Rhodes doesn't seem phased, he continues to stare down his opponent, not showing any signs of emotion.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 218 pounds, he is the UCW Champion, CCC...MMM...Punk!

The crowd cheers loudly as Punk holds his arms in an "X" to Cody Rhodes. Justin Roberts now exits the ring. The referee steps forward and holds both the UCW Championship, and the UWF World Heavyweight Championship in the air to a chorus of cheers from the crowd. The titles are handed off to Justin Roberts on the outside. The fans are still standing as the referee calls for the bell!

*Ding Ding*

Undisputed.png

The two foes stare at each other, and lock up. Each tries to overpower that other, but CM Punk gains the early advantage, locking Cody Rhodes in a side headlock. Rhodes tries to get Punk off of him, but Punk wrenches the headlock in tighter. Cody finally pushes Punk off into the ropes, but Punk springs back with a shoulderblock into Rhodes, dropping him to the mat. Punk then takes off for the far ropes, springing back into the middle of the ring, and Cody throws himself at Punks feet. Punk jumps over him, running to the far ropes again, before springing back into the middle of the ring, where Rhodes leapfrogs him. Punk bounces off of the ropes once more, and Cody catches him with a hip toss. Punk pops up and Rhodes locks on a sideheadlock, but Punk hoists him up for a backdrop, but Cody rotates and lands on his feet. Rhodes goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks. Punk turns around with a spinkick, and Rhodes ducks. Cody sweeps the legs of Punk and goes for a pin cover, but before the referee can get down to the mat Punk had reversed it and pins Cody. Before the referee can kick to one, Rhodes kicks out and rolls backwards, as Punk gets to his feet. The fans applaud and begin a "CM Punk!" chant.

Cole: What a great start to this match, both men showing their quick speed.

Booker: This shows just how much scouting these two men did on each other. Punk and Rhodes know each others moves inside and out!

Punk and Rhodes stare each other down before they both walk towards each other. The two men begin to talk trash to one another before Rhodes reaches over and slaps Punk across the face!

Cole: Maybe that will teach that disrespectful Punk a lesson!

Punk holds his face as Rhodes smiles and holds his arms out to the side. Punk looks at Rhodes, and gets a pissed off look. Punk quickly elbows Rhodes in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain! Punk lifts Rhodes up onto his shoulders and stands in the middle of the ring. Punk then throws Rhodes up, and connects with the Go to Sleep!

Cole: Good lord! The GTS to Rhodes!

Booker: This could be over early Cole, what an upset!

Punk nails the move, causing the crowd to cheer as he rolls over Rhodes, making the quick cover!

Rhodes Rolls a Shoulder!

Cole: And an impressive kickout from Rhodes!

Booker: Man Cole, but as this match progresses that GTS will effect Rhodes!

Punk rolls off of Rhodes, not looking happy. Punk picks Rhodes up by the head as he stands Rhodes up on his feet. Punk nails Cody with a Knife Edge Chop across the chest, causing Rhodes to back up clutching his chest. Punk grabs Rhodes by the arm and goes for an Irish Whip, but Rhodes spins with Punk and holds onto Punk's arm! Rhodes on the mat, flips Punk ver and locks in a Cross Armbar!

Booker: Rhodes! He has that submission locked in Cole!

The fans rise to their feet as Rhodes has Punk's arm fully extended! Punk yells in pain as he looks around for an option. Punk sees the ring ropes behind him as he reaches for it with his free arm, just getting the fingertips on it! Punk takes a desperation dive, hurting his shoulder even more as he manages to grab the bottom ring rope! The referee steps in to break the hold, giving Rhodes a five count...

At the last count, Rhodes finally lets go of the hold. Punk rolls around the mat in pain, holding his left arm in agony. Rhodes gets to his feet and shakes his head. He looks down at Punk who is now on his knees. Rhodes winds up and nails Punk between the eyes with a hard right hand! Punk is groggy on his knees as Rhodes than spins and nails CM Punk with an impressive swift kick to the side of the head! Punk collapses to the mat as Rhodes covers him!

Punk Kicks Out!

Cole: And a near fall for Cody Rhodes!

Booker: Can you believe this fast paced action!?

Rhodes rolls off of Punk as he quickly gets back to his feet. Rhodes picks Punk up by his head as he grabs Punk by the arm. Rhodes Irish Whips Punk to the far ropes where Punk bounces off and runs back to Rhodes. Rhodes bends down for a Back Body Drop, but Punk stops himself and swiftly kicks Rhodes in the shoulder! Rhodes stands upright as Punk than hooks Rhodes's arm and throws him into an Arm Drag! Rhodes gets up quickly as Punk goes for another Arm Drag, but Rhodes uses his leg to block it! Rhodes than ducks a big right hand from Punk as he locks his arms around Punk's waist and lifts him into a German Suplex!

Cole: Beautiful throw there by Rhodes!

Rhodes gets to his feet and looks down at Punk. Rhodes then holds his arms out to the side and smiles while the Madison Square Garden crowd boos him loudly. Rhodes sees Punk down on the mat as he walks to the corner. Rhodes climbs the turnbuckle as the crowd wonders what he is doing. Rhodes reaches the top rope as he looks down at Punk, before he leaps off and looks for a Leg Drop! As soon as Rhodes leaps off the top rope, CM Punk rolls out of harms way on the mat and Rhodes lands spine and back first on the mat! The crowd lets out a cheer for Punk as Rhodes is in agony. Punk gets to his feet as he wraps his arm around Rhodes's neck and plants him from his knees with a vicious DDT!

Cole: What an impactful move from the Straightedge superstar!

Booker: Punk showing great ring prescence to roll out of that leg drop form Rhodes!

Instead of going for the cover, Punk quickly rolls out of the Rebellion ring! Punk walks over to the announce table and lifts up the plastic cover! Punk tosses it away before he rips both of the TV monitors off the table! Punk looks at the table as he yells at Cole and Booker to "Get Lost". Punk then turns around as he sees Rhodes crawling on his hands and knees in the ring. Punk hops up to the ring apron and grabs Cody by the head, but Rhodes quickly elbows Punk in the stomach! Punk is winded as he falls off the ring apron and stands hunched over outside the ring. Rhodes uses the ring ropes to pull himself up as he than uses the ropes to hoist himself into midair, looking for a Cross Body!

Cole: Cody Rhodes is flying high!

Booker: Oh no!

Rhodes lands on Punk, but Punk somehow catches Rhodes in his arms! Punk shows his impressive strength as has Rhodes in his arms, before he tosses Rhodes up and drops him head first onto the ring apron! Rhodes's head smacks the ring apron hard as he is dizzy. Punk than runs and clotheslines Rhodes on top of the announce table!

Booker: I don't like where this is going Cole! We should get out of here.

Cole: CM Punk has something evil planned here no doubt.

Punk makes sure Rhodes is positioned properly as he walks back to the ring. Punk walks up the steel steps as he looks at Rhodes laying sprawled on the announce table. Punk is on the ring apron as he looks down at Rhodes, punk turns his back and begins to set up for an aeriel move, when Rhodes springs to life! Rhodes quickly rolls off the table and drills Punk in the back of the head with a Forearm Smash! Punk leans over the ring ropes, in obvious pain as Rhodes steps up onto the ring apron. He stands behind Punk as he wraps his arms around Punk's waist and tries to throw him into a German Suplex, but Punk hangs onto the top ring ropes with all of his strength!

Cole: CM Punk is hanging on for dear life!

Booker: If Rhodes connects with this than Punk is in serious trouble!

Rhodes leans back as his body weight is off the ring apron, but Punk still hangs on. Rhodes than leans back forward and hits Punk with another forearm smash to the back of the head! Punk is groggy as Rhodes once again locks his arms around the waist of Punk. Rhodes than leans back with all his weight, but Punk still doesn't budge, Punk instead kicks the knee of Rhodes and Rhodes falls to the floor. Punk enters the ring once more but Cody is right in after him. Cody leaps to the top ring rope and jumps off as he nails CM Punk with the Beautiful Disaster! Cody makes the cover!

Punk Kicks Out!

Rhodes is frustrated as he picks Punk up by the head. Rhodes now locks his arm around Punk's head, setting him up for the Cross Rhodes, but Punk spins out! Punk nails Rhodes with the Roundhouse kick! The force sends Cody stambling stumbling to the corner. Punk sees his chance as he hobbles across the ring and jumps up, hitting the high knee strike on Rhodes in the corner! Punk then goes for the Bulldog, but Rhodes shoves him off! Punk flies across the ring as Cody then from behind walks to Punk, locks his arms around Punk's head, and swings him into the Cross Rhodes!

Cole: Cross Rhodes! That is it! We will have an Undisputed Champion!

Cody crawls over and covers Punk, hooking a leg!

Punk Rolls a Shoulder!

Booker: No! What heart by CM Punk, this kid is for real!

Cole: A slow count by the ref, this looks fixed to me!

The fans erupt into cheers as Rhodes gets up and gets in the face of the referee. Rhodes can not believe it as he picks up Punk by the head. Rhodes drags Punk over to the corner as he hits Punk with an uppercut! A wad of spit goes flying as Cody lifts Punk up and places him on the top rope. Cody than climbs to the second rope as he hooks an arm of CM Punk!

Cole: This is what I'm talking about, a Superplex beign set up here by Cody Rhodes!

Booker: This is bad news for Punk he is still dazed from Cross Rhodes!

Cody has Punk set up, but Punk instead hits a right hand to the stomach of Rhodes as Punk follows up with a headbut to Rhodes! Punk now stands on the top rope as he lifts Rhodes onto his shoulders!

Booker: What a counter! And CM Punk, CM Punk is setting up for that G-T-S!

Cole: The balance of CM Punk is impressive, but Rhodes needs to win this we can not have CM Punk representing our company!

Booker: What has gotten into you Cole!?

Cole: Yeah well, I can't take this any longer!

Booker: Cole what are you...

Michael Cole takes his headset off and suddenly stands from his announcers desk. At the same time, Punk on the top rope, throws Rhodes off his shoulder and in mid air Punk sticks his knee out connecting with a Go to Sleep from the top rope! The fans cheer and mark out as Punk now sits on the top rope. He suddenly has his leg grabbed from Michael Cole! Cole is trying to pull down Punk, but Punk with his other leg kicks Michael Cole square between the eyes! Cole flies off the ring apron!

Booker: Ha! That is by far the best thing I have seen all night mang! Michael Cole got his come-uppance!

Punk now steadies himself on the top rope, seeing Cody Rhodes lying motionless in the ring. Punk points his arms up to the sky as he leaps off and nails his homage to Macho Man, hitting the flying elbow! Punk makes the cover, as the crowd counts along!

3!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Your winner of the match and the NEW UWF Undisputed Champiiiioonn....CCC...MMM...PUNK!

PunkVictory.jpg

CM Punk begins to celebrate in the ring with both the titles, he climbs a turnbuckle and raises the UCW Championship and the World Heavyweight championship in the air once more for old times sake, yelling "I'M THE BEST IN THE WOOOOORLLLLLD!"

punkcopy.png

Punk jumps down as he is all smiles when suddenly someone runs into the ring! The camera zooms over as we see it is The Miz!

Booker: What the hell!?

Miz runs up behind Punk and wraps his arm around Punk's neck from behind. Miz brings Punk down into a backbreaker on his knee before spinning and bringing Punk down into the falling neckbreaker! The fans boo loudly as Punk's music is stopped.

Booker: The Miz who is the challenger for the Undisputed Championship is making his attack!

Miz is trash talking Punk, the crowd booing his antics as he picks Punk up from behind. Miz now locks his arms around the arms of Punk, and looks fierce as he drops the new Undisputed Champion into the Skull Crushing Finale! Miz looks down at Punk as we see Michael Cole getting up in the corner. Cole is holding his head as he bends down and grabs the UCW Championship, and the World Championship, and walks over to the Miz. Cole holds both titles out as Miz takes one in each hand and looks at them. Miz then raises both titles in the air as the crowd boos him loudly.

Booker: The Miz, with the sneak attack, and that coward Michael Cole my commentating partner helped him, this is dispecible! I don't play favorites often, but Cole and Miz, you just wait until Raw when Punk wants revenge!

The crowd continues to boo as Miz stands tall holding both World titles in the air, and Cole applauding beside him.

undisputedmiz.png

The UWF logo flashes on the screen as UWF Rebellion fades to black.

Credits:
Hunter: Euro
LK: Undisputed
SBS: US and Undisputed contenderships
Itchweed: Everything else!