UWF RAW - Dean Ambrose vs Bubba Ray Dudley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
The fans in the arena are absolutely quiet until the popular theme music is being played...

"I Crack Skulls For a Livin'"

Bubba Ray Dudley appears on the stage with a mixed reaction coming from the fans, mostly cheers as Bubba Ray is heading down towards the ring. Bubba Ray cracks his fingers together while holding onto the briefcase with his pinky, then enters the ring. Bubba takes a quick look at Ted Dibiase with a sly smile then raises up the mic to his face.

bubby_ray_130333_display_image.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Sooo sumbody wanna explain what da hell this is suppose ta be? Triple H? Randy Orton? Stephanie McMahon? Ah y'know what, screw it! Nobody understands the amount of rage Imma in after gettin' screwed by dat asshole Ted DiBiase and his bottom bitch Michael Tarver. So if whoever da hell booked meh in dis match wants meh ta beat the crap outta the Royal Rumble winner, y'know what I'll gladly accept dis match. Dean let meh make one thing very clear; I ain't comin' in dis match expectin' anything in the end, all I wanna do is break someone's face in and remove mah anger inside of me. And let's face it Dean, nobody really wants ta see yer ugly face go to Wrestlemania; so Imma gonna do everyone a favour and drag yer face down to the floor, then curb stomp yeh until yah can't bleed no more. I say this not because I can, but 'cuz I WILL! Yer ass is mine Dean, and I ain't gonna let some skinny druggie make me look like a fool!

A mixed reaction starts as Bubba Ray continues to speak.

Bubba Ray Dudley: We both have sumthin' in common Dean, we both don't have a match at Unforgiven, and we both pratically have nuttin' ta prove. So why don't we say screw it and make this a No DQ match? I would love nuttin' more then ta be the man that spoils the main event at Wrestlemania by bringin' down the lil' bitch that's pissin' everyone off. Hell I'll be the damn hero of the lockeroom if I take yer ass out and have that Wrestlemania spot open! Hahah I only kid Ambrose, 'cuz we both know that when I put yer ass on the shelf, Imma gonna be known as the top dog of RAW, and only then will I bring the entertainment that these UWF fans deserve by becoming da next World Heavyweight Champion. Stacey Keiber is workin' with meh and D'Von to become the best Tag team in the World, but this thing between meh and you Dean... oh ya better believe we're gonna settle it one on one! Whatchya have ta say about that, pal?

Bubba Ray lowers his mic down as he awaits for Dean Ambrose to come out.

OOC: Making this short buddy since we have a match at Unforgiven. Wish I got more time to go against your Ambrose though. lol​

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
462379049_295.jpg

The crowd is awaiting Ambrose to come out and confront Bubba Ray but instead he appears on the titantron which sends the crowd into a rage.

Well look who it is, the FORMER UWF Tag Team Champion. Sorry I can't be there but I have better things to do. Plus, I don't even know whether to laugh at your idle threats or go down there and show you what a real dangerous man can actually do. You may think your this ass kicker who can take down anyone, but you're just another guy who talks a lot and can't back it up. All you do is intimidate people. That's it. Sometimes it works and other times you're up against people who know how to fight back. Consider me to be a part of the latter category. I got just as much if not more street fighting sense than you. This isn't just going to be a wrestling match. You and I are going to beat the holy hell out of each other.

The crowd cheers because they like neither man.

This doesn't have to be a no DQ match Bubba. Any ref who even thinks about disqualifying me will end up with a concussion. Some of my regular matches have magically became no DQ jut because I decide to use weapons when I want. You want to know why that is? It's because nobody dares cross me. Who's gonna stop me? You?

Ambrose looks away and chuckles to himself before looking back into the camera.

But what's the fun in that? Once I beat you, all you'll do is cry about how I needed weapons to win. That's what everyone said when I was Hardcore Champion. Then of course I became World Heavyweight Champion and the rest is history. The only thing I need to beat you is my fists. I know you think weapons are the only thing you can use to defeat me but trust me, that just won't work. Many have tried before and it's just not something you want to do. Even your brother D'von's God won't be able to help you after I get through with you. Now I have important things to do and I'm sure you need to find a way to even be at WrestleMania so don't hinder your career. Just don't show up Monday and go on with your life. The last thing you want to do is piss me off.

Ambrose walks off in the distance as the camera fades out.