UWF Presents Unforgiven 2014!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Raw and Smackdown Present...

UCWRawPiperJR.png

[B]JR:[/B] Ladies and gentleman we are LIVE at UWF Unforgiven 2014, the final PPV before Wrestlemania III! My name is Jim Ross and sitting beside me is the legendary Roddy Piper! And we welcome you to this years Unforgiven PPV!

Piper: That's right JR! Tonight is also the first night that a UWF Show will be broadcasted LIVE on the UWF Network! More information will be given at the end of the show on how you can order it!

JR: I can't wait to see the reactions of the UWF Faithful's faces when they see the UWF Network for the first time. But tonight we have a whole show planned out for you including a Tag Team title show, an Unsactioned match and a Global title match! This is a show for the ages!

Piper: I can't wait JR! Now let's take it over to the Smackdown table!

stylesandlawler5sr.jpg

Joey Styles: Thanks JR and Piper! I'm Joey Styles, and here with me is the legend Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Smackdown has some action to offer you as well!

King: I hear you Joey, we have a #1 Contenders match for Wrestlemania, a Hardcore title match, a US title match and so much more! I can't wait!!

Styles: I can't either partner, now let's take it away for our opening contest for the night!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman, the following is the opening contest and it is for the vacated European Championship!

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad16/DomLg/Austin%20Aries/AustinAries.gif

vs

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mcU_okrx8NQ/UJwzKAXizkI/AAAAAAAAEjI/wnDPbFZ15Jc/s320/97316Entrance.gif

EuroTournhey2_zps65ac74da.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is hyped up for the return of the European Championship as Ted DiBiase and Austin Aries are about to get it on. DiBiase looks extremly focused while Austin Aries has that cockiness about him that everyone loves. Michael Tarver is at ringside watching the action as both DiBiase and Aries both get into a lockup. DiBiase applies a headlock onto Aries, then gets in a headlock takedown. Aries shoots to his feet and runs up to DiBiase but DiBiase hits an arm drag onto Aries. DiBiase then goes for a move but Aries hits his own arm drag onto DiBiase. DiBiase gets back up but Aries ends up dropkicking him down to the mat, DiBiase then reteats out to ringside with causes the fans to boo loudly at DiBiase as Michael Tarver gives him a prep talk at ringside but Aries, not being the patient one, jumps over the ropes and lands a crossbody onto both men at ringside! The fans pop as Tarver and DiBiase are both down, Aries getting pumped up and stands back up immediately and throws DiBiase back inside the ring.

JR: This European title match is off to an explosive start Roddy!

Piper: You called that explosive JR? Sheesh you have low standards, do you?

Austin Aries climbs the ropes and waits for Ted DiBiase Jr. to get back up. DiBiase is back on his feet and turns around but Aries lands a diving baack elbow to the face of DiBiase! DiBiase crashes to the ground as Aries shoots up on his feet and gives the crowd a look, and of course the crowd is going apeshit for Aries. Aries brings up DiBiase to his feet and hammers away DiBiase to the corner, hits a few shots to the gut then whips him to the opposite corner. Aries then goes for a charge but DiBiase boots Aries in the face, causing Aries to back up a few steps. DiBiase then runs up to Aries and goes for a clothesline but misse, Aries then takes down DiBiase with a neckbreaker! DiBiase is holding his neck as Aries jumps up and hits a kneedrop onto the face of DiBiase. DiBiase crawls to the ropes and asks for a timeout, Aries then shakes his head 'no' and runs up to DiBiase and dropkicks him down, DiBiase ending up falling to ringside. Once again Micahel Tarver runs up to make sure that DiBiase is alright, Aries tries to be smart and go for another dive but Tarver moves DiBiase out of the way, Aries ends up crashing onto the ground at ringside!

Piper: AHAHAHAHAHA he tried to do the exact same thing but failed! Oh man that was funny

Aries Aries is sprawled across the floor after missing a dive, but DiBiase doesn't miss a heartbeat as he stomps onto the gut of Aries then lifts him up and slams him onto the steel steps. Aries has the wind knocked out of him but DiBiase picks him back up and tosses him inside the ring. DiBiase enters the ring as Aries tries to get up but DiBiase ends up booting him down to keep him off his feet. Austin Aries tries to help himself up using the ropes but DiBiase kicks him in the leg to bring him to his knee. DiBiase then brings Aries to the center of the ring and stands behind him, places him in the half nelson position and slams his face onto his knee! Aries looks to be knocked out from the move as DiBiase goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, Austin Aries kicks out! Ted DiBiase looks disappointed, but doesn't think muchh of the kickout since he's in a good position right now. He brings up Aries and kicks him in the midsection, then slams his fist onto his back which causes Aries to cry out in pain. DiBiase then bounces off the ropes and hits a shoulder block to bring down Aries. Aries manages to get back almost immediately but falls back to the assault from DiBiase. DiBiase brings Aries by the ropes and lifts him up like a suplex, but drops him onto the ropes instead! Aries is hanging off the ropes until DiBiase runs up and kicks Aries in the face, Aries falls back onto the canvas. DiBiase smiles to himself, then signals that this one is over as he brings up Aries and tries to go for the Dream Street but Aries manages to ram DiBiase to the corner, then spins around and hits some shoulder thrusts in attempt to bring him down. DiBiase is still standing as Aries brings DiBiase to the center of the ring, then goes for the Brainbuster but DiBiase slips from behind and applies the Dream Street onto Aries!!

JR: The Dream Street is locked in Roddy!!

Piper: Well Aries is screwed JR, time for the next match!

Austin Aries moves his arms around as DiBiase has the legendary hold locked in, DiBiase already smelling the European gold as Aries struggles to break free. Aries isn't moving his arms much as he develops a big smile on his face, thinking that Aries doesn't have much fight in him. Aries then goes limp as the referee checks up on Aries, DiBiase lightening up the grip now but that proves to be a mistake as Aries turns out to be playing posseum and spins around, bringing down Aries by executing the Brainbuster onto DiBiase! The fans cheer as the unpredictable Aries drags DiBiase towards the corner. Aries then climbs the ropes and signals that he's going for the 450 Splash but Michael Tarver hops onto the apron and throws in a steel chair into the ring. Aries looks confused as to why Tarver did that as the referee puts the chair back out to ringside, Tarver then pulls out some brass knuckles and punches Austin Aries in the face, knocking him back down to the canvas.

JR: No! God damn it!

Piper: Oh man I loved that! Where can I get a man like Michael Tarver?

Michael Tarver jumps down onto ground before the referee can notice. Ted DiBiase steps and brings Austin Aries to his feet, then executes the Million Dollar Dream! DiBiase has a huge grin on his face and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match and NEW European Champion: Ted DiBiase!!!

Ted_DiBiase_Jr_-_Theodore_DiBiase_Jr_19.jpg

As Unfogiven continues elsewhere, the scene is set backstage where Chris Masters is standing in front of the camera alone, looking to give his last feelings coming into his Hardcore Championship Match.

EC3 is looking around the backstage area until he see's Maxine and quickly runs to her as Fandango follows.
d2xYZ2hvdHhiQTAx_o_720phd---wwe-nxt-111611-maxine-tamina-snuka-derrick-.jpg

EC3: Oh hey there you are, for tonight's match, it might be best if you stay back here. You know what happened last time you accompanied us to face Lesner. You got F-5'd and had to wear a neck brace for awhile. We ended up winning but don't worry about us now, we can handle our own with ease. We can totally handle Lesner any day of the week.

Maxine: What? What are you doing here? Why are you talking to me?

EC3: Why wouldn't I be? You're our manager?

Maxine: Manager? Umm do you not remember attacking me after your match two weeks ago because I certainly do!

EC3: What? We wouldn't do that? Do you remember that?

Fandango: Uhhhhhhhh no.

EC3: Exactly! Why would we randomly attack you after you helped us win the match? That doesn't make any sense.

Maxine: When have you two ever done anything that makes sense?

Fandango: Wait, I think I remember attacking you. That shouldn't count though because we can't control our bodies after a match. We're so pent up with adrenaline, it's like the God's command us to do things we don't want to do. Did you do something to make them angry?

Maxine: Shut up Johnny! You know what, have fun suing this company without me. I do all the hard work and you'll come crawling back to me once you realize it.

Maxine walks off.

EC3: We're we not just asking her to come back? Whatever, she'll be back with us in a matter of weeks.

DestructionofBrothers_zps3f9207c9.gif

Dead Man Walking...

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/shaneamania/Undertaker/00145123.jpg

Fans boo as Undertaker comes out on his motorcycle with his rags to riches briefcase chained up in the back. The fans boo like crazy as Undertaker rides around the ring and Undertaker gets off the microphone. Undertaker grabs the steel biker chain, and Undertaker goes and he grabs the microphone and he begins to speaking.

003.jpg

Undertaker: Now before I kick my baby brothers ass all over this arena I got an announcement to make. Ya see that little briefcase chained up right on my bike over there....Well let me tell you all something, that this is going to change. I am cashing in that title shot at Wrestlemania.... MY true yard, the place where I am undefeated in, the place where I laid out all my victims. That is where I am going, and I am going to become the champion then and there.

Undertaker is done talking, but all of a sudden Kanes music hits

Undertaker goes and he looks on the ramp waiting for Kane to show up, but Kane all of a sudden slides up from underneath the ring. The fans cheer like crazy seeing Kane standing behind his cocky big brother who has the chain in hand waiting. Kane goes and he looks on as Undertaker gets out of his fighting position smiling. Undertaker takes a step back, and he feels something now behind him. The red tint of the arena dissapears as Undertaker turns around and sees his brother Kane right behind him. Kane wastes no time as he decks his big brother.

Jim Ross: Guess Undertaker didn't see that one coming.

Kane goes and he picks up his big brother, and throws him into the turnbuckle. Kane then rams right into him causing a big splash into the corner. Kane goes and he throws Undertaker to the other corner and again hits him with another big splash. Kane then goes, and he picks up the Undertaker hitting a sidewalk slam onto his brother. Kane sees his down brother, and then turns his attention to the steel biker chain that Undertaker was carrying and he picks it up, and shows it to the audience as the fans cheer like crazy.
Jim Ross: Kane has the chain in his hand this dosen't look good for the Undertaker

Roddy Piper: Though it wasn't fair for Kane to slide in and attack his big brother from behind.

Kane goes and he has the chain, and Undertaker is now sitting in a corner. Undertaker is begging and pleading Kane not to hit him with it, Kane goes and he looks at his brother's plea and that's when Undertaker goes and he chops the legs of Kane sending him falling down, in which Undertaker goes and he grabs the chain. Undertaker has the chain now, and he begins whipping it down on the back of his baby brother. Undertaker keeps whipping it down as we hear the metal just contact with the skin of Kane.

Jim Ross: I don't care who you are, skin on metal is not a great combination.

Undertaker goes and he smiles as he throws the chain down on the ground. Undertaker picks up Kane, and he puts him into the turnbuckle. Kane is there as Undertaker uses his educated hands to hit a combo of strikes onto Kane. Undertaker then sets Kane onto the top turnbuckle Undertaker climbs it and he goes and hits a superplex right onto Kane in the middle of the ring. The fans boo as Undertaker goes for the cover.

No Kane kicks out at two. The fans cheer as Undertaker is not happy with this. Undertaker goes and he picks up his steel biker chain that he threw down earlier. Undertaker goes and he wraps it around the neck of Kane. The fans boo as Kane as the chain wrapped around his neck as Undertaker goes and he speaks: "Just like what daddy dide back in the day, huh baby brother". Undertaker lets go of the choke hold on Kane with the chain, goes and bounces off the ropes hitting a diving leg drop right onto the face of Kane. Undertaker goes and he smiles as Undertaker goes for the cover.

Kane kicks out as Undertaker goes on and he looks pissed off. Undertaker goes and he grabs the chain and he wraps it around his fist. The fans boo as Kane is getting up, and Undertaker charges at him with his fist wrapped up and Kane ducks under the Undertaker,Taker turns around as Kane goes and he hits an uppercut right square into the face onto Undertaker. Undertaker staggers a bit and he drops the chain. Taker goes he is leaning against the ropes and Kane charges at him clotheslining him over the top rope. Undertaker is on the outside getting up and Kane grabs the steel chain and heads to the outside. Kane goes and he wraps the steel chain around the throat of the Undertaker. Kane goes and he grabs Undertaker and he throws him right into the turnbuckle post head first.

Jim Ross: Kane is looking to destroy his brother tonight.

Kane goes and he is still dragging his big brother by the neck and Kane goes and he rips off the announcers table the fans cheer as Kane goes and he lifts Undertaker whos still tied to the chain and Kane goes as he chokeslams him through the table as the fans go: "ohhhh" as Kane goes and he does his trademark pose, as Kane goes and he throws his big brother into the middle of the ring. The fans cheer as Kane takes off the chain from around the neck of his big brother. Kane goes for the pin as the fans count.

The referee gets pulled out of the ring by someone as the fans are in shock, it is the two mask men. The smaller mask men goes and he jumps on Kane, as the bigger mask men goes and throws the referee down to the floor. The fans boo like crazy as the smaller mask men just starts to attack Kane, Kane is down as the smaller one goes and he backs up as he throws a what looks like to be a gang sign in the air.

Roddy Piper: That sign looks awfully familiar.

The smaller mask men goes and he awaits for Kane to get up. Kane is getting up, and the smaller mask men tries to go for a generic superkick, but Kane catches it. Kane goes and he catches the throat of the smaller mask men and chokeslams him. Kane turns his attention towards the bigger mask men in the ring, and the bigger one dosen't even go into the ring. Kane goes and he sets up the smaller mask men, and Kane goes and he rips the mask off the face.

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd its....

Stevie Richards! One of Sandow's witnesses the fans are in shock and so is Kane, but the bigger mask men goes and he slides him out of the ring covering his face. Kane looks confused to what is going on, as the two men exited out of the crowd. Undertaker though is up, and he has the steel chain on his hand. Kane turns around and meets a mighty strike to the face as Kane falls down Undertaker goes for the cover.

No Kane kicks out. Undertaker goes and he looks pissed off, he can't believe that Kane kicked out of the move. Undertaker goes and he awaits for Kane to get up, Kane gets up and Undertaker kicks him in the gut. Undertaker puts Kane between his legs Undertaker goes and he lifts Kane up hitting the last ride onto him. Undertaker goes for the cover.

No kick out at two by Kane. Undertaker says "damn it! Die Kane... die"..... Undertaker goes with the chain still wrapped around his hand and he measures up Kane. Kane is getting up, and Undertaker goes as he grabs his throat, and he send him a chokeslam right into the middle of the ring. Undertaker smiles and he goes for the pin.

No Kane kicks out again
Jim Ross: The Undertaker can't seem to put his baby brother away.

Roddy Piper: What the hell is going on.

Undertaker can't believe it as he is upset Undertaker goes and he looks on at Kane, and Kane all of a sudden sits up just like his brother used to back in the day. Undertaker goes and he looks on shocked. Undertaker goes and he tries to punch Kane with the steel chained fist, but Kane catches it. Kane then goes and he grabs the neck of the Undertaker and he hits the chokeslam from hell. Kane though dosen't go for the cover as he untie the chain from the hand, and Kane goes and sets up the chain. Undertaker is still down. Kane goes and he picks his down brother and flips him over for a tombstone. The fans cheer and Kane goes as he tombstones Undertaker right on the steel chain. Kane goes and he does the trademark Undertaker pin, and pin him in the middle of the ring.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Kane!!!

Kane-2013.jpg

Kane goes and he looks on at his down brother who is just laying there. Kane goes and does his trademark pose as pyro goes everywehre, and Kane looks on at a down Undertaker.

Unforgiven! It's going down, and going down fierce. In between matches some might dub "instant classics", we are taken backstage, where none other than a UWF INTERVIEWIST is standing with Smackdown's Kevin Steen. The crowd boos.

UWF INTERVIEWIST: I'm here with Smackdown's Kevin Steen.

upload_2014-3-16_20-35-26-jpeg.697

The crowd boos more.

UWF INTERVIEWEST: Kevin, tonight your partner, Sami Callihan, will competing in a fatal four-way for the UWF United States Championship. Tell us, do you believe Sami has what it takes to win this, the biggest match of his career? And will you be at ringside?

images

Kevin Steen: Are you seriously asking me if I'm going to be at ringside? Really? Has journalistic integrity really taken that much of a nose-dive in the UWF - that instead of educated reporters and analysts they're just driving down to the nearest Hooters and promising a 5% pay increase to the first chick out the door? Well congrats on the big step up sweetheart, I'm sure Todd Grisham is happy to see such a capable young woman filling his shoes.

Of course I'm going to be at ringside tonight, and of course I believe Sami can win that title. He's stronger, smarter, and a hell of a lot more dangerous than the cartoon characters he's facing. Everybody knows that Sami can tear each of those guys apart. Willow's nothing more than a bad joke, the sad twilight for a once promising wrestler who washed away his potential with years of addiction and childishness. Barrett's not bad, I'll give him that, but the guy spends more time in front of mirrors practising his little rants than he does preparing for matches like this, and trust me, when you're going up against a guy like Sami Callihan, you put in the damn homework.

As for Sharkboy, the shameless, pathetic freakshow who never should have found himself in a position to win this title in the first place - well even he's not delusional enough to think he cant beat Sami now. Not after Sami pinned him not once, but for two consecutive weeks on Smackdown. First time, a tag match, where he showed everybody he's the best man in the match. Next, he pinned the champ one-on-one, center of the ring, 1-2-3 to eliminate any doubt that might be left. So I'm think that Sharkboy is gonna bring his C.U.N.T. along with him tonight, try and do the only thing he can to make sure he retains his belt. Well buddy, consider me the equalizer. If the pirate and the blueberry are gonna be at ringside, I sure as hell will be. There's nothing that will stop Sami from winning that title tonight and finally bringing some dignity back to it after years of terrible, embarrassing excuses for wrestlers having it.

UWF Interviewist: But Sami has failed in his past two title matches in the UWF. Aren't you worried he'll do so again this time?

Steen's faces darkens as he glares down at the interviewest.

Steen: Who the hell do you think you are? I'm not even going to respond to a garbage question like that. Get the hell out of my face.

The interviewest, looking worried, turns and scampers away. Steen shakes his head, disappointed.

Steen: What the hell happened to professionalism? Aren't there any real interviewers in this business anymore?

The stars allign, as if destiny itself danced to the sonata of Steen's tense words. Two clearly professional interviewer types walk into the screen....

Moondog Lecavalier: I'm Moondog Lecavalier, and this is my partner on and off the grid, Jaytherious J. Jones. We call him J.J. and he only takes his coffee one way -

J.J. Jones: Yeah... crisp!

They both laugh. Steen looks unimpressed, as the duo is clearly UWF Raw's top tag team contenders, John Morrison and The Miz, respectively, wearing aviators, fake moustaches and tacky 70's suits.

Steen: No. Stop it. Leave me alone.

Moondog Lecavalier: You wanted hard hitting questions, you came to the right place!

upload_2014-3-16_20-4d9d-25_zpsd22dbf02.jpeg

J.J. Jones: Hardball investigative journalism the likes of which haven't been seen in the biz since, oh, I'd say the Chicago doping hoax days, wouldn't you say Lecavalier?
Moondog Lecavalier: I'd have to agree Jones! Now, Kevin Steen, they say you're a man with a chip on your shoulder -

J.J. Jones: Tell ya what, Steen here seems like a guy who spends a lot of time around chips. Potato chips!

They both laugh. Steen looks like he might be on the verge of a double-homicide charge.

Moondog Lecavalier: But seriously Kev, the people need to know!

J.J. Jones: What's it gonna be Steener, the frying pan or the fire?
Moondog Lecavalier: Did you, or did you not, know the families of those involved?

J.J. Jones: T.I.O.C. - what's that about? Gun control? Public education? The damn lottery? You make America queezy Steen. Answer the question!

gded_zps2d88cc5c.jpg

Steen is about to open his mouth wh-

Moondog Lecavalier: Not so fast cowboy. Who's signing your checks anyway? Juan P. Charlie?

J.J. Jones: You think that we won't follow the breadcrumbs buster? Breadcrumbs are the only thing the wife lets me eat these days. It's a high-blood pressure diet. Once the cat went, she turned he sights on me, the she-devil. Goodness knows ya can't smack 'em anymore in this day and age, ain't that right gonzo? So tell us, truthful as a nun, right here and now - how long have you known?
Moondog Lecavalier: Wasn't it all just a little too convenient? These coincidences are starting to look like clues, Kev, and I don't like the way they stink when cockamamie mcgillicutties leave them out in the sun all day, capisce?

J.J. Jones: Off the record, mono y mono, tell us - how much did they want? Huh? What'd she show ya? Huh? What's next? Huh? You just got it all figured out, don't ya? Well pretty soon you can bet your beak that it's gonna be hurricane lady liberty in tinsel town, and all the laundry is gonna get hung out to dry. That's a Tijuana guarantee amigo.

Steen throws his hands up, turns, and walks away, leaving UWF's ace jouranlistic team alone on the scene.

Moondog Lecavalier: Ladies and gentlemen, Kevin Steen, a class act as always.

J.J. Jones: Yes sir, a real pleasure as always. Back to you J.R., Hot Rod, King... the other guy.

The titantron cuts out as the ppv rolls on.

John Cena comes out to the fans applaud with his transatlantic championship over his shoulder, and the fans cheer as Cena makes his way down to the ring, and they are excited to see him as he awaits for the challenger

Out comes Hogan to monsterous boos as they are not happy with the Hulkster. Hogan goes and he poses acting like he is the people champ, and ready to win back the title. Hogan goes and he enters the ring, as the fans boo and the bell rings

CenaHogan_zps4fbd90f2.gif

Cena and Hogan stare down as the fans are half and half in the staredown. Cena goes and he locks up with Hogan, the two men are just locking horns as the fans cheering for Cena to win the exchange, Cena does as he pushed Hogan down and the fans cheer. Hogan gets right back up and he punches Cena right in the face. Cena staggers a bit as Hogan goes and he irish whips John Cena. Cena goes and he bounces off the ropes, Hogan goes for a huge clothesline but misses, and he turns around only to be met with a huge clothesline by John Cena. Cena goes for the cover.

No Hogan kicks out.

Roddy Piper: That was three Jim Ross!

Jim Ross: Well the referee didn't see it that way.

Cena gets up and he picks up Hogan. Cena throws Hogan into the turnbuckle, and Cena charges at him as Cena does a monkey flip which surprises the audience at Cena hitting the move. Cena goes and he gets up as he awaits for the stunned Hogan to get up. Hogan is getting up and Cena goes and he lifts him on his shoulder.

Jim Ross: The FU Cena could be ending it early.

Hogan slides off the shoulders and he goes as he pushes Cena right into the referee. The fans boo as Cena when Cena turns around Hogan gets on one knee and he hits a low blow right into the crotch of Cena. Cena holds it as he goes down to the mat.

Jim Ross: What a cheap shot by Hogan.

Hogan gets up as he smiles, and Hogan goes and he picks up Cena, and he head butts him. Hogan does not stop as he mounts on top of Cena raining down hard right punches to the skull of John Cena. Cena is obviously dazed and confused as Hogan goes and he gets up and starts to pose causing the fans to boo wildly at the Hulkster. Hogan goes and he awaits for Cena to get up, and Cena is up. Hogan puts Cena between his legs lifts him up and hits a powerbomb. Hogan goes and he shakes the referee a bit just enough for him to crawl into position Hogan goes for the pin.

No Cena kicks out at two.

Roddy Piper: Thanks God!

Cena is stirring up as Hogan gets off of him. Hogan goes and he takes off his belt that he wears for his trunks and he starts to hold it high in the air. Hogan goes first though whips the referee just so the referee can be out cold again. Hogan then goes and he whips Cena numerous of times repeadtely as Cena is screaming in pain.

Jim Ross: Just like in there first encounter Hogan is using the belt, and the referee being down to his advantage.

Cena is down, and then Hogan goes and he grabs the leg of Cena, Hogan goes and he locks in Cena in his own trademark STFU finisher but with the belt over the throat of John Cena, as Cena scream in pain as the STFU is locked in a horrific way. Cena you can see it in his face as he is being choked out, it is going from red, to a hintish of blue as Hogan has the move locked in tight. The screaming fades down as Cena's face looks like a ghost, Cena goes and he just lays his head right on the mat passed out as the fans boo, and Hogan gets up posing with the belt that caused all the damage.

Jim Ross: This makes me sick to my damn stomach.

Roddy Piper: This is just terrible. Hogan is so jealous of Cean he almost had to kill him.

Cena is down on the mat not even moving, Hogan goes and he drags Cena to the middle of the ring. Hogan flips Cena over. Hogan smiles as he does his trademark usual ear pose and the fans just send back monsterous boos to him. Hogan goes and backs up the ropes as he hits the atomic leg drop straight down on the lifeless John Cena. Hogan goes for the cover, but the ref that he whipped down is unresponsive, and slide out of the ring during the collision. The fans boo like crazy as Hogan is asking for another referee. Another referee is coming down to the ring. Running as fast as he possibly can, the referee rolls in the ring, and Hogan goes and makes the cover.

No Cena kicks out as the fans go crazy causing Hogan to be upset. Hogan goes to the referee and he is showing his hands to them saying it was three. The referee comes back at Hogan and throws a two right at him. Hogan goes and he picks up John Cena, Hogan goes and he whips Cena, and Hogan goes for a big booth, but Cena goes and he ducks under Hogan turns around, and Cena hits a shoulder shove right onto Hogan, Cena rebounds again and does another shoulder shove right onto Hogan. Hogan gets up as he tries to punch Cena, but Cena ducks and hits the spinout powerbomb onto him. Cena goes and he raises his hand high in the sky as the fans cheer like crazy knowing what is next.

Jim Ross: Time for the Five knuckle Shufle.

John Cena goes and he waves his hand in front of Hogan saying, "You Can't See Me" as the fans go along with him. Cena goes and he backs up into the ropes and he shrugs it off his shoulder hitting the five knuckle shuffle square onto Hogan. The fans cheer like crazy as Cena is now in position for the FU. Hogan is getting up, and Cena gets him on his shoulders. Hogan is on there, but he manages to slide off, and Cena turns around. Hogan goes for a big boot, but Cena catches the leg of Hogan's big boot.

Jim Ross: The strength, the power of John Cena!

Cena goes and he trips Hogan up, as he flips Hogan over locking in the STFU.

Roddy Piper: That's how you perform the STFU Hogan!

Cena has the STFU locked in tight in the middle of the ring, and the fans cheer like crazy as Cena has the moved completely locked in. Hogan is screaming in pain as he begins to drag Cena to the ropes. Cena keeps applying pressure as Hogan goes and drags his body near the ropes it looks like Hogan is going to get to the ropes, but Cena lets go of the hold, drags Hogan back to the middle of the ring, and applies it again. Hogan is screaming in pain as Cena puts in the STFU and Hogan has no choice but to tap out as the bell ring.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and STILL Transatlantic Champion John Ceeeeeenaaaaa!

champidon_john-cena_zpsaeefdce4.jpg

Cena gets his belt as the fans cheer like crazy for Cena, Cena holds it up high in the sky when all of a sudden....

Gong.....

The lights go out when all of a sudden

The fans are confused as the Undertaker theme hits and the Undertaker appears different then before

TUatwm27.jpg

Undertaker goes and he looks at Cena and he points at him and the fans are confused as Undertaker goes and he points at Cena, and it points at the Wrestlemania sign as well. Cena looks on knowing that is his next challenge as Undertaker glares at Cena as the segment fades away

Backstage, Jeff Jarrett is seen very pissed off as he's scrambing across the backroom.

4live-jeff.jarrett-24.06.11.7.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Gone? What the hell do you mean he's gone?

Worker: He's fired.

Jeff Jarrett: Fired? Son of a bitch! I brought that man into this world and this is what he does? He does somethin' stupid that gets him fired! He was suppose to have a match against One Percent tonight, actually that match is suppose to happen right now! Damn it all I aske is that just ONCE nobody tries to screw with me. Well this is what I get I suppose for taking on guys with no brains. Well no more because from here on out it's no more Mr. Nice Guy! Anyone that needs me can fuck off, becaus I ain't in the mood right now. Yes that means you too Mr. Camera man!

Jarrett storms away as the camera cuts to somwhere else.

"The following is brought to you by The C.U.N.T."

gradoentrance-o_zps4aa9ce55.gif
shark-boy-entrance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
tumblr_mkivqc7axw1qhjbxeo1_400_zps55e174da.gif

Ted Nugent's 'Stranglehold' plays over the PA system and as the song kicks into gear our three favourite wrestlers appear from behind the curtain. Shark Boy has his United States Championship wrapped around his waist. Grado is doing some air guitar and dancing for the crowd before Paul Burchill comes swinging down from the side of the stage. All three men then meet in the middle and walk down the ramp as a unit. All three men enter the ring together and Grado and Burchill head to the corners as Shark Boy unstraps his US Title and holds it high in the air looking into the crowd who look back with delight.

crowe_zps3395a91f.png

"A History of Bad Men" cuts Shark Boy off and the capacity crowd immediately begins to boo. Sami Callihan walks out on to the stage, accompanied by Kevin Steen. The tandem casually approach the ring while the audience get their hate on an jeer the team incessantly. Callihan and Steen pay no attention to this however, focusing instead on the United States champion and his partners. Grabbing a set of mics from ringside, the duo climbs the apron and steps through the ropes, ready to get things going. The "New Horror" kicks things off.

Instantly Wade Barrett comes from behind the curtain.

wade-barrett-entrance-o.gif

fatal4fe_zps341603e2.gif

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this match gets underway. Willow goes right after Barrett and Callihan goes right after Shark Boy. Callihan is just violently wailing away on the current champion, even trapping him into the corner and continuing to punish him as Kevin Steen screams words of encouragement at ringside. After a series of punches, Shark Boy manages to block one and this allows him an opening to start delivering punches reminiscent of the former SmackDown General Manager. Callihan is taken by surprise as the current champion starts mounting some offense.

Styles: Shark Boy opening up a can of Bass-Whip on Sami Callihan!

The King: Why does this clown get to be the leader of the C.U.N.T.? I'm a much more qualified candidate!

Meanwhile, Barrett has Willow trapped in another corner of the ring and is punishing him with alternating right hands to the head and knees to the midsection. The “Bearer of Bad News” then grabs Willow by the dreadlocks and drags him to the center of the ring and sets him up for a suplex. Barrett then lifts Willow up and holds him up vertical for an amount of time. He then slams the former “Charismatic Enigma” down hard to the mat. Barrett then stands up and uses his boot to choke Willow out. The referee isn't around to stop this because he's busy with Shark Boy and Callihan.

Styles: Bad News Barrett is just choking the life right out of Willow!

The King: He needs to choke out all of the weirdness right out of that Jeff Hardy freak!

Shark Boy is wearing Callihan out with right hands and backs him up into the ropes. He goes to throw Sami into the ropes but Sami counters and sends Shark Boy into the ropes instead. On the rebound, Sharky ducks an axe handle attempt and, as Callihan turns around, Shark Boy has come off the opposite ropes and takes Callihan down with a Lou Thesz Press. Shark Boy then continues unloading right hands onto Sami as the referee is trying to create some separation between the two. Shark Boy stands up and rebounds off the ropes and comes back and nails Callihan with a falling elbow smash. Shark Boy then covers Sami.

Bad News Barrett then stops choking out Willow and breaks up the pin. Barrett then grabs Shark Boy and throws him shoulder first into the ring post. As Shark Boy stumbles out of the corner holding his shoulder, Barrett then hits him with a back body drop. Barrett then picks Shark Boy back up and throws him into the corner. Barrett then starts going to town on Shark Boy with European uppercuts.

Styles: I find it ironic that he's using European uppercuts in a match for the United States Title!

As Callihan gets to his hands and knees, Willow gets to his feet and uses Callihan as a boost and unwilling participant as he hits Barrett with Poetry in Motion. Willow then howls but gets hit with a big clubbing clothesline to the back of his head by Callihan.

The King: How fitting. He calls that the Jobber Clobber!

Callihan then covers Willow.

Shark Boy breaks up the pin. He starts hammering away at Sami but gets shoved away. As Shark Boy charges back, Callihan hits him with a hip toss. Callihan then runs off the ropes and hits Shark Boy with a seated lariat. He then stands up to a kick to the midsection by Barrett. Callihan is then placed on Barrett's shoulders and is hit with the Wasteland!

Styles: Is the Englishman about to represent the USA?

The King: That's the lesser of 4 evils, Joey!

As he plants him down, he throws him right on top of Shark Boy. Before Barrett can capitalize, Willow turns him around and kicks him in the gut and goes for the Twist of Fate. Before he can connect, however, Barrett shoves him into the ropes and nails him with the Bullhammer! Willow goes down with a thud. Barrett takes his time to pin and that costs him as Shark Boy gets up to his feet and turns Barrett around and plants him with a Chummer!

Styles: SHARK BOY! SHARK BOY! SHARK BOY!
The King: This is somehow oddly familiar with a former broadcast partner I used to have.

Shark Boy is about to go for the pin but Callihan is back up and he grabs Shark Boy and quickly hits him with the Switchblade Special! Callihan then drops to his knees and is about to pin when the lights dim. At first, everyone thinks it's an arena malfunction but it's enough to stop Callihan dead in his tracks. Then....

24 KARAT PICTURES
PRESENTS
A SHATTERED DREAMS PRODUCTION

The crowd explodes as the theme music of Goldust begins to play over the PA system. Steen is livid at ringside and Callihan gets to his feet and looks out towards the entrance ramp.

Styles: It's Goldust, King!

The King: What's he doing here?!

After a few bars of music, the “Bizarre One” himself appears on the titantron. He is clad in his flamboyant robe and blonde wig as he addresses the T.I.O.C. Members.

goldust-o.gif

Goldust: “What the cops never figured out and what I know now, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody. Anybody.” The Usual Suspects. 1995. Sweet, sweet Sami......Cuddly, cuddly Kevin.....you two have been very.....very naughty boys lately, haven't you? Very.....very.....naughty and, tell me, what happens to naughty boys? They get.......*inhales* spanked.......*exhales* For what you did last week on SmackDown, you have opened Pandora's Box into......a Hell that you boys have never experienced before. You might be larger in numbers......but I.....am larger than the both of you in.....other ways.....Sweet, sweet Sami.......Cuddly, cuddly Kevin.....you rough and tough hooligans.....Your world.....is about to come crashing.....down......and, like every great Hollywood classic......the man with the plan....always gets......his man......

Goldust disappears from the titantron and Sami seems confused.

Styles: What in the hell?

The King: Who runs the production truck?

Sami looks back at Shark Boy but he has rolled away from him. Callihan stands up and charges at Barrett who has gotten up to his feet. As he does, Barrett catches him with a Winds of Change! Barrett goes for a pin but Willow breaks it up before a 1 count. He goes to toss Barrett into the ropes but Barrett counters and sends him into the corner. Willow then runs up the turnbuckles and hits Barrett with Willow's Whisper! Willow stands up and laughs maniacally instead of going for the pin.

Styles: Willow's Whisper!

The King: Did Jeff Hardy get hit on the head or something?

Not going for the pin right away costs him as he turns around to Shark Boy waiting. After a kick to the gut, Shark Boy plants Willow down with a Chummer! Shark Boy then covers Willow.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND STILL UWF UNITED STATES CHAMPION, SHARK BOY!!!

20.jpg

Styles: Shark Boy did it!

The King: Callihan had it won before that bizarre distraction by that Gold freakshow!

Shark Boy is presented his US Title and he raises it into the air as Callihan is just coming to. He rolls out of the ring and is livid at the outcome and by Goldust's distraction. He and Steen march out of the arena as Shark Boy is joined by his C.U.N.T. Cohorts Paul Burchill and Grado. They then raise their leader's arms high in victory as Unforgiven goes to its next segment.

images

AJ Styles is seen walking backstage with both of his titles when all of a sudden an old voice is heard.

Dixie Carter: Oh my god if it isn't my favorite World Champion.

AJ goes and he looks on pissed off as Dixie goes and she pulls out her cell phone

Dixie Carter: Ok now smile for the camera.

The picture is taken and Dixie looks at the camera, and she begins to speak

Dixie Carter: AJ you didn't smile, oh well still posting this on Instagram.

AJ Styles: Dixie what the hell is it that you want?

Dixie Carter: AJ what do you mean what do I want? Is it bad for an old friend to come by and visit her former employee, and showing how proud she is that you finally did something with your career. I mean finally AJ Styles is at the mountain top, now the question is for how long?

AJ Styles: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Dixie Carter: I mean lets face it AJ you finally lost, and all the years I known you. The way you work you either get hot... or you get cold. There is no balance in you AJ, your just one substance that is it. I mean AJ honey listen I am just trying to help you, and trying to make you realize that you're not ready for the big leagues what so ever. So what you're UWF Champion, so what that you're the UWF Hardcore champion it dosen't matter because all this great luxury will not last, it will all disappear go out in smoke. Why AJ it is because you can't handle the pressure. I mean you won that world championship where AJ? The slammy show that isn't a big time ppv, hell you won that hardcore championship on Smackdown that isn't a big time ppv...

AJ Styles: Dixie shut up I have defended this hardcore championship on a ppv too, and this UWF Championship is not leaving my shoulders. I get it Dixie I am like the son you never had, when you got TNA you looked at me as the guy. You looked at me as the man of the company and I disappointed you I get it, but guess what Dixie you're little dream of me failing, just so I say you're right won't happen... I am a Demi-God! Not some schmuck from many years ago, and I am the U....Double Ya.....F Champion, and I am going to defeat Chris Masters tonight and walk out as the U....Double Ya.....F Hardcore Champion and that right there is a fact.

AJ Styles goes and he leaves Dixie dumbfounded

The crowd is settling in for their next match but instead, Dean Ambrose's music hits and the crowd reacts very negatively.

Dean Ambrose comes out to a near thunderous response from the crowd. Ambrose stands still on the stage as the camera zooms in on his race to reveal an sadistic smile on his face. The only four time World Heavyweight Champion makes his way down to the ring with a mic already in hand. He quickly slides under the ring and spins around once he stands up. His music stops playing and the crowd shows just how much they don't like Ambrose anymore.

RAW_1031_Photo_164.jpg

Dean Ambrose: Enough! I'm tired of hiding it. I was told not to reveal who I was choosing to fight at WrestleMania but I knew the second I won the rumble who I was going after. There's no use in stalling any longer. At WrestleMania, I become the UWF's only 5 time World Heavyweight Champion when I beat the man who cheated me out of my last run, Shawn Michaels.

The crowds pops for their World Heavyweight Champion.

Dean Ambrose: Oh yes, cheer for him while you can. Let him know just how much he means to you before I make him realize how much of a disappointment he is. I want to see you be as happy as ever with him as your champion just so I can see the look on your faces when Mr. WrestleMania loses at my hands. If you thought what I did to Daniel Bryan was bad, just wait till you see what I have in store for little old Shawn. All I had to do to Bryan was throw him over the ropes but he's like a fly that just won't go away. I could only take so much of his constant buzzing before I had to get a flyswatter.

Ambrose chuckles at his own little joke.

Dean Ambrose: But I don't hate Daniel Bryan. He was just annoying. Always trying to say how he's better than before after he loses but me, I'm just as dangerous as ever. I don't need to evolve. I've been this good since I stepped foot here and I'll be damned if I let some paper champion keep parading around the place with MY World Heavyweight Championship! You stole that from me and where I grew up, we'd steal it right back and give the person who stole it a little reminder not to mess with us. You claim you're not a pawn in Stephanie's little game and yet you're always paling around with that meathead Triple H. You can pretend to be all high and mighty with these fans but I'm not buying it! I told you the next week that I would get my revenge. I said it wouldn't be next week, next month or even next year but the right opportunity managed to present itself. You always talk about one last glorious final run and it looks like it's come to a close.

The crowd boo's Ambrose but it's like he doesn't even hear them.

Dean Ambrose: Sure Seth Rollins gets on my nerves and yes I have always wanted to see what AJ was made of but their time will come eventually. My goal is to set this company back on the right track. Too long have we seen inadequate champions running RAW. Bray Wyatt cashed in his Money in the Bank on me and always went for an easy way out when fighting me. He ducked me for as long as he could but I finally got back what was mine. Then the belt got stolen from me shortly after by you Shawn. Cody Rhodes interfered in my match but he paid the price for it and now he hides on another brand. Then you lost the belt to Daniel Bryan of all people. We all saw what I did to him at the Royal Rumble, let alone what I've always done to him every time we've stepped in the ring. But just as quick as you lost it, he lost it a couple of weeks later to AJ Styles and would you look at this, I'm sensing a pattern here. He loses it in less than a month to Kurt Angle. Can you guess what happens next? 3 weeks later, you're champion again. Out of all those champions this past year, I'm the only one who lost due to outside interferences. The rest of you are all weak. You don't deserve to call yourselves champions. There is only one real champion in UWF and his name is DEAN AMBROSE!

Ambrose breathes heavily after screaming his name into the mic. The crowd is deafening as Ambrose's music comes on. Ambrose just stays there standing in the ring, staring straight into the camera as we head backstage.

qivzAqj.png
[/I]

{{Chris Masters}}
Tonight is the night where I face off against not only the Hardcore Champion but the UWF Champion as well. This man is one of the best in the business. A man who holds two belts. One being the greatest prize in the business and the other is what I've described in the past as the stepping stool of UWF. I've seen AJ grow just by holding that belt. He opened up the door of opportunity and that's exactly what I need to continue my legacy here in UWF. So that's why i'm here to send a message to my opponent tonight in the threes stages of hell match. I won't hesitate to do what I got to do to beat you Styles. We have a falls count anywhere match to start things off. That means we can end up into the streets of Pittsburgh to score the pinfall. Hell it wouldn't be much of a change from our match at Bound For Glory really. So that's where neither of us has the experience advantage over each other. But then the second fall is where things get interesting. It's where we can only win by submission which is ironic since we both of a submission signature that we've won many matches in the past with. Me with my Masterlock and you with that devastating Calf Killer. And then finally, if we end up to the third fall of the match, we face off in a last man standing match.

Masters pauses for a second before continuing.

{{Chris Masters}}
A match where you have to brutalize your opponent until they are unable to answer the ten count. A match that is always booked to either end a rivalry or destroy the participants in the match. And we both already realized that Heyman doesn't want you to make it to Wrestlemania and that i'm not worthy enough. So he's putting us in a match where we can beat the living hell out of each other for both pride and gold. And I can promise you this. Even though we both have expressed a lot of respect for eachother, this is purley business tonight. It's nowhere near personal. So I need you to know that tonight, I will do EVERYTHING to get that belt. It's a championship I've been chasing for months now. It's the one thing that can send my career to the very top of the ranks where I can finally be recognized as one of the greats.

p6lK3eA.png

Masters pauses once more before speaking one last time.

{{Chris Masters}}
One.....one of us is walking out as champion tonight AJ. I've fought to hard to get to this spot just to let you push me back down to where I started. I am keeping my feet down and I refuse to move anywhere but up! Tonight is the start of something big! And his name is Chris Masters!

The video shuts off as Unforgiven continues.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Global Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first....

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by Trish Stratus, the Challenger weighing in at 350 lbs from the Isle of Samoa, Umaga!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Davenport, Iowa weighing in at 217 lbs, he is the UWF Global Champion Seth Rollins!

RollinUmaga_zps322cc15e.gif

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the Global Title is on the line as Rollins immediately starts out the match by going right after Umaga and delivers big right hands into Umaga’s face before attempting to bounce off of the ropes but as he does he comes right back at the Monster Umaga who nails him to the mat with a big right hand of his own. The impact sends Rollins to the mat, and Umaga is on top of him immediately picking him up and nailing him with another straight punch to the head of the Champion. Rollins shoots back to his feet and Umaga levels a third right hand that sends Rollins falling through the middle rope and down to the floor below. Umaga follows Rollins and grabs him before driving the UWF Global Champion into the Steel Ring steps forcing Rollins to now fall to his knees loopy.

JR: This match is a true battle between strength versus speed and right now in the early going it is the strength of the Challenger that is doing much of the work.

Piper: Rollins isn’t going to be able to use that speed and quickness advantage he has if old Umaga doesn’t let him off the mat.

Umaga nearing an 8 count tosses the Global Champion back into the ring after being urged on by the mistress of stratusfaction. Umaga says something to Trish perhaps a thank you for helping him out but it gives Rollins the opening he needs and the Global Champion drives his fists into Umaga’s skull several times before hitting Umaga with a point blank dropkick. However the dropkick doesn’t knock the monster down instead it just makes him stagger. Rollins decides to up the ante knowing it will take everything he has to knock the monster down and he bounces off the ropes, but unfortunately for him Umaga catches him and delivers a bone jarring Samoan Drop in the center of the ring that lifts all the breathe out of the arena. Trish screams “cover him” as Umaga shakes off the cobwebs but Umaga shakes his head no.

JR: What incredible athleticism from the challenger there, with that Samoan Drop that may have very well taken Seth Rollins right out of the match already!

Piper: But why isn’t the Samoan bulldozer going for the pinfall, does he have a damn brain between those ears.

Umaga goes right up to the head of Rollins and stomps him right in his chest before picking Rollins up into a seated position and drives his taped fist right into Rollins head not once, not twice but three times before picking Hardy up only to head butt him immediately right back down to the mat. Umaga isn’t done with the punishment there however as he bounces off the ropes and comes down on top of Rollins with a brutal leg drop.

JR: It has literally been all Umaga here in the early going of this one fall match and Rollins is unmoving. This could be the start of a very dangerous and deadly reign of the former Extreme Champion.

Umaga not choosing to go for a pinfall just yet may come back to haunt him as he pulls Rollins up to his feet and Rollins comes to life battling back nailing Umaga with a big right hand and a kick to the gut. It staggers Umaga long enough for Rollins to go off the ropes, but again Umaga is waiting there with a counter ready to go and drives his elbow into Rollin’s skull sending the two time World Champion to the mat hard. Umaga appears to just be toying with the Global Champion as he picks him up and sends him hard into the turnbuckle Rollins collapses to the floor and Umaga picks Rollins up again and sends him hard into the opposite turnbuckle and Rollins falls down to the mat again. Umaga screams in rage for him to get up but Rollins is a beaten down mess at this point in the match. Umaga just begins stomping on Rollins as Trish is on the outside screaming for Umaga to break Rollins in as many places as he possibly can. Rollins sits up and Umaga decides its time to up the stakes and places a well placed nerve pinch right in the right shoulder of Rollins.

JR: And now Umaga looking to take it a step further in the utter devastation of the Global Champion with that claw of his wrapped around the nerve of Seth Rollins and Roddy I don’t think there are any words that could describe the pain the Champion is feeling right now.

Rollins tries to move out of it but Umaga has the strength and leverage advantage so far. Trish is screaming for Rollins to end his pain and give up, but Rollins doesn’t. Umaga takes a cheap shot hitting Rollins with a headbutt but instead of making things better for Umaga it fires Rollins up and he manages to fight through the pain and up to his feet. Rollins fights back driving his fists and elbows into the midsection of the Samoan bulldozer, and while he is a monster, he is still human and Rollins forces Umaga to let go off the hold. But this pisses Umaga off and he grabs Rollins and just throws him down to the mat by grabbing Rollins hair.

Piper: I know the fans don’t like this show of utter dominance but I don’t think Umaga has ever wrestled a better match. He is keeping Rollins off his feet and off of his game. Maybe he was doing some scouting all this time that Rollins was doing the talking.

Rollins is brought to his feet by the cocky Umaga and Rollins decides to nail Umaga with anything he can hit him with before deciding to attempt to change tactics. He decides he is going to try and Body Slam Umaga to the mat. Rollins lifts once, twice, three times to no effect before finally getting Umaga up. The crowd cheers but only for a moment as the weight of Umaga is too much and Umaga land on top of him, allowing the first pinfall attempt of the match up.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Rollins saves his Championship by getting the shoulder up!

JR: After all the punishment Seth Rollins has endured in this match up I must admit I am really impressed with the fact he had the ability to kick out there and save his Championship.

Umaga wants to finish this now as he appears to have had his fun as he drags Rollins over to the side of the ring, Umaga then proceeds to climb up to the second rope before coming down ass first onto Rollins crushing him into the mat. The fans are booing loudly now, as Umaga attempts it a second time and hits. Rollins chest may be destroyed as Umaga gets cocky and goes for it for a third time. This may cost him as out of desperation Rollins gets both his legs up and Umaga comes down with his manhood right on them. The crowd explodes as Umaga falls to his knees and Rollins stands up and maybe out of instinct Rollins unleashes a superkick right to Umaga’s face. The Samoan Bulldozer falls to his back for the very first time in the match up and the Champion is quick to pounce on top of him for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Umaga throws Rollins off of him in an incredible show of feat and Rollins lands on his knees.

Piper: Wow, Seth Rollins has put so many people away with that superkick and Umaga just kicked out of it like he was hit by a dropkick!

Rollins is up to his feet well before Umaga and decides he needs to end this now. Umaga is on all fours perfect position as Rollins rushes him and goes for the black out. At the last minute however Umaga moves out of the way and Rollins connects with air. Rollins has no idea what just happened as he turns around only to be devastated with a Samoan Spike! Thankfully for Rollins chances at remaining champion get a little bit better as the impact sends Rollins rolling out of the ring and to the floor below.

JR: Good Grief! The impact of that Samoan Spike sent shockwaves throughout this entire arena and Rollins is down and possibly out for the evening on the outside of the ring.

Piper: What piss poor luck for Umaga, if Rollins had managed to stay in the ring he’d be the World Champion right now. Oh well better to have to wait a few extra seconds I suppose.

Umaga indeed feels he has the Championship in the bag as he gingerly heads outside of the ring and dead lifts Rollins up and shoves him back into the ring. Trish is yelling for Umaga to hurry it up a bit but again Umaga ignores her. He steps into the ring and covers Rollins sticking his tongue out ready to be crowned the UWF Global Champion.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Rollins gets a shoulder up and the place explodes into cheers. Umaga can’t believe what he has just witnessed.

Piper: How in the world did Seth Rollins manage to get that stupid shoulder up!

Trish grabs her hair and looks as though she is about to pull her hair out of its roots unable to believe Umaga did not win the World Championship there. Umaga puts up three fingers to the official but the official says it is only 2. Umaga slams his fists into the mat and immediately gets in the officials face shouting at him in his native tongue. Umaga is so busy with the official he doesn’t see Rollins roll to the apron. Rollins climbs to his feet on the apron and waits for Umaga to turn around, when he does Rollins springboards off the ropes and nails Umaga in the side of the head with a knee! Umaga however stays on his feet albeit staggered. Rollins grabs him and with everything Rollins can muster manages to somehow and some way connect with the standing shiranui! The crowd love seeing Rollins hit the move on the much bigger Umaga though it appears to have taken a lot out of Rollins as well. Rollins shakes it off and gets on top of Umaga.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Umaga gets the shoulder up as Rollins falls off of him holding his hair in frustration.

JR: I think it took everything it had for Seth Rollins to hit that standing shiranui known as the skywalker Hot Rod and it appears to have not been enough.

Piper: Umaga is a bulldozer JR, Rollins is going to have to move the earth to keep him down.

Rollins decides it is time to go high risk as he climbs up to the top turnbuckle and awaits Umaga to get to his feet. Umaga gets to his feet and Rollins launches himself at Umaga looking for a flying clothesline, but Umaga manages to drive his head right into the sternum of Rollins, Rollins hits the mat hard taking all momentum right out of the Global Champion and allowing the challenger to catch his breath for the moment.

JR: Just when you think Seth Rollins is going to pull off the upset Umaga shows how crafty and agile he really is by just placing a well placed headbutt right into the very heart of Seth Rollins.

Piper: That was Rollins last opportunity JR, I expect Umaga to make Rollins pay for it right here and right now and become the NEW UWF Global Champion.

Umaga turns and sees Rollins just laying there in pain holding his chest and Umaga decides it is time to go for the kill. Umaga leaps up into the air and comes crashing down on Rollins with a running splash. The crowd shudders at the impact as Umaga hooks the leg.

Piper: New Champion! Stephanie has herself a new man.

1…

JR: Seth Rollins has nothing to be ashamed of here he gave it everything he had to win.

2…

Piper: Yes!

3…

NO!

JR: Bah Gawd how in the hell did Seth Rollins kick out of that!?

The crowd loves what they have just seen as Umaga looks confused. Trish thought Umaga had won the match and had started to head to pick up Umaga’s belt but it wasn’t to be, at least not yet. “Squash him like the damn bug he is!” Trish shouts out loud as she points Umaga to the corner. Umaga shakes his head and sticks out his tongue showing how much pleasure he is taking from Trish’s advice. Umaga grabs the near lifeless Rollins by the arm and begins dragging him over to the corner.

JR: Now wait just a minute, what does the Samoan Bulldozer have in mind here?

Piper: Seth Rollins is going to be nothing but a smear in this ring by the time Umaga is done with him JR.

Umaga seats Rollins in the corner with Rollins head leaning on the second turnbuckle. Umaga shouts to the sold out crowd in Pittsburgh that he is going to end Seth Rollins here and become champion. Umaga takes his position on the opposite corner and spreads himself before screaming up to the heavens and whatever Gods the Samoans have.

JR: Please god Umaga don’t do this, Seth Rollins is a human being!

“Crush him now!” Trish can be heard screaming and Umaga does as he is told as he takes off full sprint and turns his back at the last moment looking to bring his hip into Rollins head, but at the last minute perhaps out of desperation Rollins moved out of the way and Umaga hits the turnbuckle very hard.

Piper: How the hell did that creepy bastard move out of the way JR?

Rollins has found new life thanks to the crowd being behind him on this night. He gets to his feet and grabs Umaga and drives him head first into the turnbuckle with a modified reverse STO! The crowd pop as Trish can be heard screaming “NO! NO! NO!” For all her bitching and moaning Seth Rollins decides to take matters into his own hands and delivers a baseball slide that knocks Trish out of the game and creates pandemonium amongst the fans.

JR: Oh man, it looks like Seth Rollins got tired of hearing Trish play cheerleader on the outside for too long. And boy if both her clients lose tonight this will be one of the worst weeks of her life.

Piper: Dammit JR, that’s Trish, she’s a freaking Hall of Famer, how dare a long haired punk like Rollins put a boot on her!

Rollins takes the momentum and heads to the top rope as Umaga comes out of the corner staggered and dazed, as Rollins is about to leap Umaga falls to a knee. Rollins gets an idea in his head and the crowd explode not sure what Rollins is thinking. It becomes apparent however as Seth Rollins leaps off the top rope and curb stomps Umaga to the mat with a blackout from the top rope.

JR: Bah gawd what elevation, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone’s head get pelted to the mat like we just witnessed happening to Umaga there.

Piper: No! No! No! This can’t be happening JR!

Rollins has to use all the strength he can muster to roll Umaga onto his back but he succeeds before covering him.

1…

2….

3…

Here is your Winner and STILL UWF Global Heavyweight Champion: Seth Rollins!

JR: He did, he did it! I don’t believe it, Seth Rollins survived in this David versus Goliath encounter and is still the Global Champion.

Piper: Wait a second JR, are you telling me that Seth Rollins is going to headline Wrestlemania! You gotta be kidding me!

Rollins sits up unable to believe it himself as it now sinks in that Seth Rollins is going to Wrestlemania as the Global Heavyweight Champion of the world. Tears have formed in his eyes as the belt is handed to him and he takes a moment to just let the moment settle in.

JR: Congratulations kid, you’ve earned yourself a main event match at Wrestlemania, and Hot Rod who will be his opponent. Will it be Daniel Bryan or will it be Damien Sandow?

Piper: I don’t know JR, but all I can tell you is that I am shocked Umaga did not walk away with the belt. This is robbery JR.

As Seth sits in the ring with the Global Championship out from the back comes the person in charge of the Global Championship Ms. Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie is all smiles as she begins clapping her hands and cheering on her Champion.

JR: Well regardless what you might think Hot Rod, it looks to me like Stephanie is very pleased with the man who is holding her championship.

Piper: I don’t see it JR, but I would trust Stephanie McMahon with my life.

Rollins puts the title belt over his shoulder not sure what to think of Stephanie’s appearance who continues to cheer her champion on as UWF Unforgiven heads to its next segment.

---------------------------------------------
The Network has officially launched! Want to know more about it? Then click on the link after the show!
-------------------------------------------------

The fans at Unforgiven squirm in their seats, ready for the next segment or match to entertain them at this important pay-per-view. They don't have to wait long, as the entire arena completely shuts down. It's pure darkness. Lightbulbs flash as the arena waits in anticipation as to what is about to happen.

GpGHGEN.png

The titantron is the first thing to come back to life after a few seconds, letting the fans in attendance and all across the world watching that this is something to look forward to. The countdown begins and the fans begin to cheer in approval.

Chris Jericho appears on the stage in front of all the fans in attendance, all of whom are on their feet ready to welcome the long time legend making an appearance on the UWF Pay-Per-view.

SD_673_Photo_100.jpg

Jericho walks down the entrance ramp, high giving all the fans that are excited to see him. He reaches the steel steps and stops to take it all in, before entering the ring ready to grace the people with his presence, with his wise words of wisdom. Jericho grabs a microphone and wastes no time getting started.

SD_654_Photo_117-1

Chris Jericho: WELCOME TO... UNFORGIVEN... IS... JERICHO!

The crowd erupts, embracing the arrival of the legendary Chris Jericho. Jericho dances around the ring, excited at the response he’s getting from the UWF fans. Jericho doesn’t stop there, he moves himself to the ropes. He leans across of it, microphone still in one hand.

Chris Jericho: Now, it is my duty here tonight... to enlighten you, to entertain you! You have all embraced my presence in this ring... now allow me to return the favor. I have an announcement to make to all of you here tonight. That announcement extends to all the boys in the back as well. I’m here to say that I’m here to stay, baby! You all know what that means. It means the ayotollah of rock-n-rolla is coming soon to a ring near you, ready to fight any man, at any time! Now, I’m not here to bore you all... so I’m gonna make this short and sweet!

The fans protest at the notion of Jericho leaving early, at him even hinting of not getting into action tonight at this live pay-per-view. Jericho smiles, pauses and waits for the chants to die down... letting the world know that he means business with the words he’s saying here tonight.

Chris Jericho: This is the biggest season of UWF history. Right here, right now, we are witnesses to the greatest time of sports entertainment. This is the next stop on the road to Wrestlemania... the road that is paved with bumps, the road that is praised and loved by people all across the world. Everyone’s watching! Grandmothers are ending their games of mah-johng, children are glued to their television sets. Hell, buddies are at the bar right now, beer in hand... just to watch what’s gonna happen here tonight! We are in an age of awareness right now, ladies and gentlemen. I promise to you that no one is going to ever... EVER... EVERRRRR... forget this Wrestlemania.
The fans applaud, happy to hear that their wildest Wrestlemania plans are coming true. There is an electricity in the air, with Jericho at the helm holding the microphone. Jericho senses this as well, and with all eyes on him right now... he continues.
Chris Jericho: I am now a part of Monday Night Raw... and it looks like I came just in time! Which means now... Raw is Jericho. I’m coming for the top, and there is nobody in their right mind who will be able to stop me. That, my friends... is the Chris Jericho guarantee!

Chris Jericho smiles at the crowd once more, before motioning to leave.

----------------------------------------------------------
Putting these commecials in due to the lack of backstage promos.
--------------------------------------------------------

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is a number 1 contenders match for the UWF Championship at Wrestlemania III
Whoa Oh

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, weighing in at 224 pounds.... CODY RHODES!!!
Cody comes through the curtain with his back to the crowd and the hood over his head, he hops on one foot backwards onto the stage and stops turning around and then crouching down to the ground before standing up straight and flipping his hood off his face revealing his smiling face. He turns to his side and sees the Digital mirror appear, he slides his finger across his eyebrow fixing it up as his "reflection" is projected out to the crowd. Suddenly the look in his eye changes and he puts a hand up hiding his face from the mirror and turning around walking down the ramp with a cold and serious look on his face. He runs up the steel steps and steps into the ring.

IdPcn.gif

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

Lillian Garcia: And introducing his opponent, weighing in at 234 pounds.... M.V.P.!!!
The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him.

mvp-entrance-2-o.gif

CRmvp_zps2273e8eb.gif

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The UWF Faithful are thrilled to be seeing the two possible candidates for AJ Style's Wrestlemania opponent ready to get it on. Cody Rhodes has an innocent looking expression on him as MVP is keeping a keen eye on the former World Champion. Cody Rhodes backs off while holding up his hands as MVP turns around and poses for the crowd to get them pumped up, but Cody Rhodes slips behind MVP and executes the CrossRhodes out of nowhere! The fans are shocked as MVP is lying completely still on the ground, Rhodes going for the finish...

1!

2!

BUT NO MVP KICKS OUT! The fans are relieved that MVP hasn't been squashed out, yet Cody Rhodes looks disappointed in himself. Cody Rhodes brings up MVP and hits some knee lifts to the gut, then clubs him in the back to bring him to his knees. Cody Rhodes then whips MVP to the ropes, then goes for a back elbow but MVP ducks that. MVP then bounces off the ropes and charges towards Rhodes and executes the 305 onto Rhodes! Rhodes is knocked out as MVP goes for the cover!

King: Look at this Joey!

1!

2!

BUT NO! Cody Rhodes barely kicks out as well! MVP stands up with the crowd applauding the former UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes makes it back to his feet as both contestants regroup at differnet corners. An 'MVP' chant breaks out as MVP looks into the crowd and claps along with them, Cody Rhodes trying to go for a charge but MVP strikes Rhodes with a kick to the mid-section then rams him to the corner and hits some turnbuckle thrusts. MVP then whips Cody to the opposite corner, then runs up to him but Rhodes instead tosses MVP over his head to the outside, but MVP ends up landing on the ropes. Rhodes sees MVP there and springboards off the ropes and ends up hitting MVP with the springboard haymaker, MVP falling off the apron and lands on his feet at ringside. MVP gets up to his feet as Rhodes goes for a crossbody dive to MVP, but MVP sidesteps it and Rhodes lands hard on the ground instead! Rhodes is temporarly stunned as he picks up Rhodes and throws him back inside the ring. MVP then climbs the ropes and waits for Rhodes to get up, MVP leaps off the ropes and connects with a sky-high missile dropkick onto Rhodes!

Styles: The highest paid Superstar on Smackdown is showing off as per usual King! It's no wonder why the fans love him!

King: I know that Cody Rhodes loves him Joey, because he's an easy prey! Aha!

MVP stands up and raises his arms up, getting the fans pumped up. Rhodes makes it to his feet but MVP is talking smack to him while hammering away at the back of Rhodes. MVP brings Rhodes to the corner and holds him in place, Rhodes trying to escape but MVP nails some turnbuckle thrusts to the gut of Rhodes then backs up a few paces, yells out something out loud and goes for a big charge but Rhodes bails out of the ring. Rhodes holding onto his cheek while complaining that MVP is messing with his perfectly groomed face while walking around the ring, MVP telling him to suck it up and get back in the ring. Rhodes hops onto the apron but jumps back down after a faux attack from MVP. The referee continues the countout as Rhodes slowly slides back in the ring, his face suddenly darkens while he glares at MVP. Porter says 'You ready son?' as Rhodes suddenly runs up to MVP, tackling him to the ropes and hammers away at the Highest Paid Superstar of the UWF. MVP falls back down as Rhodes stomps onto the cornered MVP, not giving him any room to breathe until the referee pulls Rhodes away from MVP. MVP looks up to see that Rhodes is away but Rhodes shoves the referee and boots MVP in the face! MVP leans his head over the ropes as Cody Rhodes exits the ring, then smirks as he whispers something in the right ear of MVP and then rams his forearm to the face of Porter!

King: Ouch, what a shot from Cody Rhodes!

Styles: Cody Rhodes is looking extremly focuses King, he's been giving a golden opportunity to headline Wrestlemania and he won't let MVP get in his way!

MVP goes off the middle rope after that shot to the face and rolls back to the center of the ring. Rhodes slowly walks up the steps and enters the ring, pleased with how things are turning out for him right now. MVP is on his hands and knees right now as Rhodes runs up to MVP and kicks him in the shoulder! MVP cries out loud as he rolls onto his back while trying to comfort his shoulder, but Rhodes removes the hand and stomps onto the shoulder several times. MVP uses the ropes to make it back to his feet but Rhodes places Porter's head onto the ropes and proceeds to choke him on the spot! MVP is struggling to breathe while Rhodes is choking out MVP will all of his might. The referee eventually breaks up the choke, Porter gasping for air. Rhodes pulls up MVP and strikes him in the lower back region, then kicks him in the shoulder again which causes MVP to move around the ring. Rhodes isn't far behind as he kicks the shoulder again which causes MVP to fall onto his knees, Rhodes then bounces off the ropes nearby and lands a low dropkick to the shoulder, knocking Porter back down to the ground, MVP sliding back out to ringside.

King: MVP and Cody Rhodes are fighting left to right Joey! They're making an impact here tonight!

Styles: This is slowly turning into a brawl, King!

MVP uses the barricade to help himself to his feet but Cody Rhodes jumps off the apron and hits a double axe handle onto Porter! Porter falls back down as Rhodes rams the side of MVP's face onto the barricade to stun him, then lifts him up and slams his targeted shoulder onto the steel post! MVP walks away, his facial expression clearly showing pain but Rhodes grapples him and shoves him to the steel post, MVP though manages to stop himself and ram his elbow to the oncoming Rhodes. Rhodes backs up and goes for another charge but MVP lifts Cody Rhodes up to a flapjack, Rhodes' face slamming onto the steel post! MVP falls to his knees after putting weight on the damaged shoulder, Rhodes though is lying on his back after that move. MVP is on his feet again as the referee instructs them to get back in the ring, MVP lifting up Rhodes and tossing him back in the ring. MVP enters the ring and walks up to Rhodes, hitting a jumping elbow drop to the chest of Rhodes. MVP looks into the crowd and poses for them again, drawing a nice reaction from them as he bounces off the ropes and runs towards Rhodes, then jumps over Rhodes as Cody Rhodes shoots to his feet. MVP ducks a clothesline and bounces off the ropes again, then hits a jumping clothesline onto Rhodes! Rhodes gets back up in a fury but MVP grapplies him and executes the Exploder suplex! Rhodes is down as MVP goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, Cody Rhodes kicks out! MVP doesn't take the kickout to kindly as he stands up and stomps onto Rhodes a couple of times, then hits another elbow drop to the chest of Rhodes. MVP sits back up and hit a second elbow drop to the chest of Rhodes. Porter rises up for a third time and bounces off the ropes, then runs up to Rhodes and stops dead in his tracks. MVP then raises his arm up and poses for the Ballin' Elbow as everyone in the entire arena yells out 'BALLIN' in unison, MVP then nails the Ballin' Elbow onto Cody Rhodes! Rhodes looks shaken after receiving the Ballin' Elbow drop but MVP isn't done having fun yet. MVP is getting the crowd pumped up as Rhodes staggers to his feet, MVP then bounces off the ropes and hits a shoulder block to Rhodes. Porter then climbs the ropes and raises his arms up, getting the fans fired up as MVP goes for a flashy diving elbow drop, Rhodes though moves out of the way which causes MVP to crash onto the canvas below!

King: MVP wasted all that time posing for the fans that he forgot that he had a match Joey. What an idiot, doesn't he realize that he's in a #1 Contenders match for Wrestlemania?

MVP rolls onto his side to avoid leaning on his bad shoulder, but that just exposes it for Cody Rhodes as Rhodes gets to his feet and stomps furiously onto the shoulder of Porter. MVP then leans on top of the shoulder to protect it from Rhodes, Rhodes though rolls MVP onto his back and hits a knee drop onto the shoulder of MVP. MVP jerks up after getting a knee driven into his back shoulder, all while Rhodes drags MVP towards the turnbuckles. Rhodes places the downed Rhodes in front of turnbuckles, then springboards off the top and lands a foot onto the injured shoulder of MVP. MVP tries to roll away but Rhodes keeps him in place while wearing that dashful smile on his face and does the springboard stomp again. Rhodes then lets MVP roll around the ring while comforting his shoulder, but soon picks him up while talking about how his dirty tattoos will wear off on his shoulder. Rhodes then runs with MVP to the corner, chucking him between the ropes and rams his shoulder onto the steel post! MVP stays in place while pain drives up his elbow, but Rhodes pulls away MVP, spins him around and drives his shoulder onto the steel post again! MVP is leaning between the ropes, Rhodes though pulls MVP back and executes a German suplex onto MVP!

Styles: Cody Rhodes is all over MVP! And he's doing so by targetting that shoulder!

King: MVP better learn how to defend that shoulder Joey or this one will be over before he knows it!

Cody Rhodes brings up MVP and knees him in the gut, then goes to throw him onto the corner. MVP lands at the turnbuckles but moves as Cody Rhodes runs into the turnbuckles himself, MVP then bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline onto Rhodes! Rhodes gets up but MVP grabs him from behind and takes him down with a belly to back suplex! MVP gets up and is getting his momemtum back, the fans getting excited again as MVP walks up to Rhodes and sets him up for the Playmaker but Rhodes ends up going for a back suplex, however MVP lands on his feet. MVP whips Cody Rhodes to the ropes, then goes for a clothesline but Rhodes ducks it, then springboards off the ropes and connects with the Disaster Kick onto MVP! MVP drops to the ground as Cody Rhodes has his dastardly look on him, then drops to his knees and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, MVP raises his good shoulder up! The crowd cheers as Cody Rhodes shakes his head to the fans, then yells at them to shut up. He has his darker look back on him as he furiously picks up MVP and hits a big uppercut to the chin of MVP. MVP falls back to the turnbuckles as Rhode hits some kicks to the mid-section, then whips him to the opposite corner. Rhodes then runs up and nails a clothesline onto MVP, then backs him up to the center of the ring and lifts him up with the muscle buster, then drops him down to the ground! MVP groans as Cody Rhodes quickly applies an armlock onto MVP, twisting the bad shoulder of the former UWF Champion! MVP is struggling to break free of the hold as Cody Rhodes is tweaking the shoulder joint of MVP. MVP is pulling away from Rhodes but Cody Rhode starts to hammer away at the shoulder, MVP yelping after every blow. Cody Rhodes finally releases MVP after getting bored and stomps onto the shoulder once again. MVP rolls onto his shoulder to protect is but Rhodes runs up and soccer kicks MVP in the ribs forcing him to roll onto his stomach. Rhodes then backs up and goes for another kick but MVP moves out of the way and Rhodes misses, MVP then goes for a rollup pin!

King: Wait what?

1!

2!

But no, Cody Rhodes breaks free!

Styles: That was a close on, King!

MVP is looking frustrated that his rollup didn't work, but understands that it's going to take more then that to bring down Cody Rhodes. MVP brings up Rhodes and knees him square on the spine, pain shooting up Rhodes back as MVP lifts up Rhodes and executes a backbreaker! Cody Rhodes rolls away from MVP but MVP grabs onto the leg and drags Rhodes closer to him, then turns him over onto his stomach and applies a boston leg crab onto Cody Rhodes! Rhodes is already feeling the pressure build up on his spine as he tries to reach for the ropes, MVP though has that hold secured in. Cody Rhode's face turns from surprise to agony as he's thrashing his arms around the ring, trying to grab onto something but MVP has Rhodes stuck dead center on the canvas, not even close to reaching them. Rhodes is grunting out loud now a MVP stretches the spine of Rhodes even further, Rhodes finally having enough and acts quickly by rolling out of the Boston Crab and gets MVP into a rollup!

1!

But MVP quickly kicks out! Cody Rhodes stretches his back as he tries to reach to his knees but Porter is already back up and runs towards Rhodes, hitting a running knee strike to the face of Rhodes! Rhodes falls to the ground as MVP's shoulder seems to be recovering, enough where Porter can raise his arm and pose for the crowd some more. Meanwhile Rhodes crawls towards the corner and grabs onto the middle turnbuckle, loosening it and fully removing the padding to reveal the steel ring under it. Rhodes has his more sadistic look on him as he's already conjuring up ideas on how to use it but MVP already has the leg of Rhodes and pulls him away. MVP tries to go for the Boston leg crab again but Rhodes manages to push MVP away with his legs, then cowards to the corner with the exposed turnbuckle. MVP doesn't know what's there so he runs up to Rhodes, Rhodes goes for a drop toe hold but MVP jumps onto the middle rope, then goes for a springboard crossbody off the turnbuckle but Rhodes ends up landing another Distaster Kick onto MVP in mid-air! MVP falls back down to the ground as Rhodes lands on his feet, having a huge charming smile on his face as the UWF Faithful is not too pleased with him at all.

King: This is the second Disaster Kick that Cody Rhodes's landed! This match won't be going on for much longer Joey!

Styles: Don't count out MVP yet King, he could pull the upset here!

Cody Rhodes sees that MVP is struggling to get to his feet, using the ropes for leverage as he picks himself up, Rhodes though decides to interfere and kicks the bad shoulder of MVP, Porter falling down back to his knees after his shoulder has been targeted again. Rhodes then brings MVP to the center of the ring and grabs him by the legs, tilts him back then executes the Alabama Slam onto MVP! MVP is down and has the wind knocked out of him as Rhodes has that nasty look on him again, wanting to finish this match right here.

Styles: Oh no, what's Cody Rhodes thinking?

Cody Rhodes watches as MVP slowly gets to his feet, using Rhodes as support to rise back up from the ground. Rhodes however doesn't feel like being a support beam for much longer as he grapples MVP with one hand, then points to the corner with the other. He runs with MVP and goes to ram his damaged shoulder onto the steel post, but MVP shifts his weight around and ends up slamming Cody Rhodes face first onto the exposed middle turnbuckle! Cody Rhodes shoots to his feet as pain develops on his face, Dashing Cody Rhodes looking agitated over any possible scarring on his face. Meanwhile MVP sees that Cody Rhodes is bent down so he runs up and places his leg over Rhodes' head, then executes the Playmaker onto Cody Rhodes! Rhodes is completely out of it as MVP goes for the cover to the finished Rhodes, the fans are thrilled that this one could be over...

1!

2!

NO! CODY RHODES KICKED OUT!!

Styles: I thought MVP had it! He was so close!

King: Close but no cigar, Joey!

The crowd is in shock that MVP didn't win the match right there. He looks at the ref about the count but the official says that this match is still on. MVP decides to try and go for the Playmaker again, picking up Rhodes and places his leg over Rhode's armm but Rhodes grabs the other leg and trips down MVP to the mat, then hits a stiff kick to the bad shoulder of Porter. MVP gets onto his feet and quickly crawls away from Rhodes, Rhodes though pulls MVP towards him and executes a bulldog onto MVP. Rhodes then walks to the corner and starts to climb the ropes as MVP is slowly rising back up, Rhodes then smiles as he leaps off the ropes and goes for a moonsault onto MVP, MVP though sidesteps and Rhodes lands on his feet. Porter bounces off the ropes and goes for the 305, Rhodes though shoves Porter down to the ground before anything can happen. Rhodes wants this to end right now so he springboards off the ropes and goes for a distaster kick once more but MVP catches the foot and nails a T-Bone suplex onto Cody Rhodes!

Styles: What a counters!!

King: Oh no, c'mon Cody! Don't lose to the most overhyped Superstar on Smackdown!

Rhodes sticks his arm out as he makes it back to his feet, MVP is already getting hyped up as he kicks Rhodes in the chest, then kicks him in the side of the ribs. Rhodes ducks the next kick but MVP hits a knee drop to the back of Rhode's head instead. Rhodes retreats to the ropes but MVP grapples from behind and goes for a German suplex, but Rhodes elbows the face of MVP. MVP is standing at the center of of the ring as Rhodes rushes towards him, MVP sees him coming and lifts up Rhodes for a back body drop but Rhodes lands on the middle rope instead. Rhodes drops down to the canvas as MVP goes for a charge, but Rhodes hits the drop toe hold as MVP crashes face-first onto the exposed middle turnbuckle! It's now MVP's turn to deal with the pain from the turnbuckle, but not for long as Rhodes grabs MVP from behind and executes the CrossRhodes out of nowhere! Cody Rhodes then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

BUT NO! MVP MANAGES TO KICK OUT! The UWF EXPLODES as the jump off their seats in joy, happy that the fan favourite is still fighting in this matchup, meanwhile Cody Rhodes is blowing a gasket in the ring. Cody Rhodes stomps onto the injured shoulders of MVP while cursing out to him, saying that this match will be the stepping stone to his victory at Wrestlemania III. Cody Rhodes brings up MVP and hits an uppercut that knocks him back a few steps, Rhodes then runs up to MVP and hits a forearm smash to the face of Porter. Porter leans on the ropes as Cody Rhodes lays waste onto the former UWF Champion, then whips him to the ropes. Cody Rhodes then bends down and goes for a back body drop but MVP stops in his tracks and nails a kick to the nose of Rhodes! Rhodes stands up and is momentarly stunned as MVP bounces off the ropes and reaches Rhodes, nailing the 305!

Styles: It's over! MVP has won this, King!

King: No! Get up Cody!

MVP is left standing in the ring and poses for the fans, Cody Rhodes not moving after taking that 305 from MVP. MVP looks to the ceiling where the Wrestlemania logo is shown, then points to it then points to himself. The UWF Faithful is loving the idea of MVP going to Wrestlemania as MVP brings up Cody Rhodes and goes for a suplex but Cody Rhodes slips behind MVP and shoves him to the ropes. MVP returns and goes for a clothesline, Cody Rhodes ducks it and runs off the ropes himself. Cody Rhodes bounces and runs towards MVP; jumping in the air and executes his version of the 305 onto MVP! The crowd is in shock as Cody Rhodes has that big dashing smile on his face, then states that can't win a match using his opponents filth. Rhodes then smiles as he picks up MVP and uses his own finishing touch and executes the most perfect CrossRhodes anyone has ever seen.
The fans gloom knowing that Cody Rhodes is going for the pin now...

1!

2!

3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Cody Rhodes!

Cody-Rhodes14.jpg

Cody Rhode's hand is raise in victory as the fans are in complete denial over what happened. The UWF Faithful then turns on Rhodes as they boo at him heavy, Rhodes not caring as he's heading to headline Wrestlemania this year.

The screen suddenly changes to show a dimly lit former World Champion, Bray Wyatt.

normal_vlcsnap-00070~5.png

Bray Wyatt: They say change is temporary, they say that what has been done cannot be undone and the sins of this world have left it a turgid, torn and disposable world. See, there was a time, a time where my word was gospel, a time when I looked down on the many as my children and they flourished in the fruits of my labour because y'see this world would not exist without me, and I don't expect any of you to comprehend that after I'm just a man, ain't I?. But y'see that's where everything said about Bray Wyatt, all the lies, all the slander becomes so mighty ridiculous because you all really think that Bray Wyatt is like you. You think that I'm just flesh and bone, that I'm only capable of what the common man is, y'all seem to think that Bray Wyatt is some sorta 'regular Joe' but I can assure y'all now that there ain't nothin' 'regular' about Bray Wyatt.

Wyatt chuckles to himself and continues.

Naw sir, there ain't nothin' said about Bray Wyatt that's true as it happens. Y'all want to talk on yer internet machines and on yer wireless radio shows about how Bray Wyatt's a bad man. Y'all say things like Bray Wyatt is a liar, that he's tryin' to brainwash everybody and that he's a fraud. Y'all like to say that Bray Wyatt's a failure, that he's a false prophet and that he ain't no 'Angel in The Dirt' but simply he's just dirt. Well all these people can do their talkin' and they can continue their propaganda but I can assure you all right now that the time for talkin' is almost over. See I've been holdin' out, I've been holdin' out for the right time to unleash my army on this world and burn everythin' to the ground and with Wrestlemania right 'round the corner 'bout one month from now I guess it's time for Bray Wyatt to do what he always said he would and that is end... everything.

Bray Wyatt pauses as the sound of the booing crowd can be heard before he continues.

Yes, the end of everything, the end of the world... the end of times. It's near, yes sir it is near!... I can taste it, I can smell it. And I smell the fear in the minds of those who oppose me, those who chose to stand with sin and stand against eternal happiness, nourishment and love I can hear them quakin' in their boots and good riddance. I tried to save the world I really did, all those months, years with Your Enlightened Saviours, I tried to make this world see the ills of their ignorance and the wrongness of their sins and they turned their back, stuck their head in the ground like a damn ostrich and ignored my words... well you'll soon see what they get when my children vanquish them... when I begin the rapture, when I begin.. the end... and if you wish to beg for forgiveness then you can come find me, and you bleed your heart out for me and maybe you can be saved, but for everyone else prepare to experience the ultimate change when the 'Eater of Worlds' comes to dinner. Follow... the buzzards.

giphy.gif

The static hits the video feed for a moment then it comes back on with a familiar face staring straight at the camera.

images2.jpg

Raven: The Buzzards?... Those buzzard follow The Raven and The Raven shall lead them to their death and final resting place for The Buzzards and their leader of the flock, in the Capital of Sin where high risks and rollers are rewarded for their faith; a gamble is as good as a prayer, where The Saints and Sinners are equal; where the strong come to feast on the weak and where The Raven comes home to roost...

Bray, you and I aren't that different but we are the polar opposites, we are The Saint and The Sinner; and what a better place for The Age of Apocalypse to take place but The City of Sin, The Eater Of Worlds taking on a cancer feeds, thrives on such an event; I do not care whether this is part of a prophecy, a heresy or an occasion of biblical proportions, what interests is manning, torturing, tormenting those who can be broken and I see a broken man in Wyatt; and I'm going to break you in my paradise, your personal damnation.

Bray Wyatt, there will no longer be an Angel showered in dirt, because after our battle in The City of Sins; there will merely be dirt, because Bray you have chosen a desolate mount to be executed on...

Quoth The Raven, Nevermore...

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a Three Stages of Hell match and it is for the Hardcore Championship!

As the crowd awaits in excitement of what's about to happen next on UWF Smackdown, they are greeted by a very similar theme song that allows them to respond in a positive fashion.

The crowd continues to cheer on the power couple of Chris Masters and Layla as they walk out onto the stage with unusual smiles on their faces and they take a moment to take in the warm welcoming from the crowd before making their way down the ramp and into the ring
The lights go out in the arena when all of a sudden

AJ Styles goes as he makes his way down the ramp. Styles goes and he looks at Chris Masters as the fans cheer like crazy for him. Styles has both his UWF Hardcore Championship, and UWF Championship belt over his shoulder.

Ajmast_zpsf58e861e.gif

First Fall: Falls Count Anywhere Match

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The UWF Faithful is pumped for the Smackdown main event as AJ Styles and Chris Masters are ready to battle it out for the Hardcore Championship. Both men have been preparing for this potentially brutal encounter, and now is the time for both participants to shine. AJ Styles and Chris Masters walk up to each other to exhange some no so pleasent words, but they end up shaking hands which gets a nice reaction from the crowd. They step back then circle each other around the ring, then goes into a lockup to start off the match! Chris Masters easily overpowers Styles and brings him to the corner then pins him there, the referee wanting to break it up but can't since there's no DQ's in this match. Masters eventually backs away from Styles, Styles though runs and tries to knock down Masters with a shoulder block but fails to do so. Styles then tries to go for another shoulder block but Masters instead knocks down Styles with a shoulder block of his own. Styles gets back up but Masters ends up clotheslining AJ Styles over the ropes, but Styles still has a grip on the top rope. Masters then goes for a charge but Styles pulls the ropes down and Masters ends up falling to ringside!

King: The fight's already happening at ringside Joey, better hold onto your seat!

Styles: Anything can happen with these two in a falls count anywhere match folks!

Chris Masters gets to his feet as AJ Styles runs for the ropes and goes for a dive over the ropes, landing on top of Masters but Masters ends up catching Styles mid-air. Masters then stands behind the announcer's table, then yells out loud and goes for a fallaway slam, sending Styles across the announcers' table! Styles lands on top of Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler, the falls to the ground as Chris Masters grabs the top part of the steel steps. The fans are in awe over what Masters is planning as Styles makes it to his feet, Masters runs up to Styles with the steps but Styles reveals to have a steel chair in hand and hits the steel steps with it which collides onto Master's head! Masters falls to the ground with the steel steps landing on his face, crushing his skull from the impact. Styles walks up and holds the chair up, then smashes it onto the top of the steel steps! Master's face is getting more damaged after every shot! Styles then throws away the steel chair, and removes the steps off of Master's face to reveal that Masters has broken his nose already. The fans are excited to be seeing blood already as Styles brings up the big man and rams his face onto the steel post in attempts to damage his face further. Masters walks away and leans onto the security barricade for support but Styles has the steel chair again and smacks the back of Masters with it!

Styles: AJ Styles is going to go wild with that steel chair, just watch it!

King: And it's all legal here Joey!

Chris Masters arches his back as Styles looks on with the steel chair in hand. Styles swings the chair but Masters ducks it, Styles almost hits a fan with the chair but stops himself. Masters then tackles Styles onto the security barrier, knocking the wind out of the UWF Hardcore Champion as Masters hammers away at the face of Styles. Masters grabs the steel chair in hand and hits the chair onto the gut of Styles, then swings the chair up and hits the face of Styles which causes him to tumble over the security barrier and into the crowd area. The fans are cheering as Styles staggers to his feet, but Masters has the chair still and smashes it over the face of Styles! Styles is laid out in the crowd area while Masters raises up the chair for everyone to see, the UWF Faithful losing their shit as the UWF Champion tries to go back to his feet. Masters is swinging the chair around, waiting for Styles to get up but Styles lunges for the chair and removes it from Master's grip, then drives the edge of the chair onto the leg of Masters. Masters falls down to one knee as Styles hits Masters square in the face with the chair, almost hitting a couple of fans while in the process. Styles then goes down for the cover..

1!

2!

No! Masters kicks out! AJ Styles doesn't hesitate to pick up Masters and guide him through the hordes of the UWF Faithful, then throws him back to ringside. Styles then waits for Masters to get up, then runs and clears the barricade, hitting Masters with a leaping clothesline! Masters falls to the ground as Styles stands up and looks into the crowd, the fans giving Styles a nice reaction. Styles realizes that the chair is back in the crowd area so he looks under the ring and pulls out a trash can and throws it inside the ring, then pulls out a kendo stick and lets the crowd get a good view of it. Masters is almost on his feet as Styles runs up to Masters with the kendo stick, but Masters manages to grab it with his hands and shoves Styles away. Styles looks worried as Masters smirks while shaking his head, then breaks the kendo stick over his knee!

Styles: AJ Styles is being shown that he means business!

The colour drains from Style's face as Masters tosses the pieces away and starts to chase Styles across ringside. Styles enters the ring as Masters follows him, Styles then exits the ring again as Masters follows along still but Styles trips Masters down to the ground when exiting the ring. Masters tries to quickly get up but Styles hits an enziguri kick to the face, knocking Masters off balance and leans on the Smackdown announcer's table! Styles then walks up to Masters and slams his face onto the announcer's table, then throws Masters off of it. Styles then takes apart the Smackdown announcer's table, leaving the bare bones of it which gets the crowd excited. Masters though pops up behind Styles and applies the Master Lock onto Styles, but Styles backs up and rams Master's spine onto the apron, causing Masters to break the hold! Styles then backs away before anything else can happen, then runs up and hits a knee lift to the gut of Masters to bring him back down to the ground. Masters is holding onto the gut as Styles walks to a different side of the ring and looks under the apron, and then pulls out a ladder from under the ring!

Styles: AJ Styles has got a ladder! What doe he plan on doing with a ladder!

King: Something stupid Joey, the idiot has 2 other falls to worry about. He can't injure himself now!

AJ Styles walks up to where Masters is standing and sets up the ladder on the spot. Masters gets himself up but Styles kicks Masters in the gut then walks to where the steel steps are still standing from earlier. Styles lift up Masters by the gut and stands on the steel steps, then drops down Masters with a piledriver on top of the steel steps! Masters drops off the steps and lays down on the ground as Styles tries to collect himself. The fans are giving a mixed reaction as Styles picks up Masters and places his limp body onto the Smackdown announcer's table. The fans are wondering what Styles is planning, but they don't have to wait for long as Styles pulls the ladder up and sets it between the Smackdown and RAW announcer's table.

Styles: What is Aj Styles planning?

King: Get down from there you idiot!

The cameras are flashing as the first big spot of the match is about to happen. AJ Styles starts to climb the ladder as Masters is completely out of it on the announcer's table. Styles makes it to the top of the 15 foot ladder, and then pose for the fans. Pops can be heard from the UWF Faithful as Styles looks down at Chris Masters, then leaps off the tall ladder and lands a 450 splash onto the announcer's table!! The table breaking into a hundred different pieces as the fans are chanting 'Holy Shit'!

Styles: Oh my God!!

King: Oh no, Styles just lost the match for himself right there!

The referee checks up on the two participants, the pieces of the table are completely covering both men! The referee pulls off the pieces of the announcer's table away from Styles and Masters, Styles mustering up enough strength to place his hand over Chris Masters and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding!

Winner of the first fall: AJ Styles!!

The 30 second break starts The referee checks up on both men to see if they can continue with the match or not, both of them tell the referee that they want to continue on (Masters mumbling the words). Styles makes it to his feet first and slowly rolls back inside the ring. Chris Masters needs an extra second or two to make it back to his feet after getting jumped on from the ladder. Masters slips into the ring as the second fall is about to start.

Ajmast_zpsf58e861e.gif

Second Fall: Submission Match

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The second fall of the Three Stages of Hell is officially under way! Chris Masters makes it to his feet but Styles takes the advanatge over Masters and stomps onto the leg of Masters, already going for the targeted area for his finisher. Masters falls to one knee as Styles stomps onto the leg of Masters some more, then drags Masters by the ropes. Styles exits the ring and wraps Master's leg around the ropes and starts to pull on it. Master's cries out in pain as Style's contiunes to twist the leg over the rope. Styles lets go on the leg and enters the ring, runs up and stomps onto the leg of Masters. Styles sees the trash can that was thrown in earlier and grabs a hold of it. Masters crawls to the ropes to help himself up but Styles walks up and smashes the trash can onto the targeted leg of Masters! Masters holds onto his leg but Styles places the trash can over the head of Masters and traps him in it. Styles then exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from the announcer's section and enters the ring, then drives the edge of the chair onto the leg of Masters! Master's can't stop him due to being covered by the trash can, Styles then smashes the chair onto the targeted leg to injure it some more!

King: This could be over before he knows it Joey!

Styles: Chris Masters still has alot of fight in him, he won't go down so easily King!

AJ Styles hits the chair onto the leg a couple more times, Masters yelping after every blow that connects to the leg. Styles sees that the leg is red due to the amount of shots that were hit. Styles then gets smart and removes the trash can off of Master's head, but he ends up folding the chair onto the calve of Masters and holds it in place. Masters can feel the chair attached to his leg and tries to kick it off but Styles sits on the upper legs of Masters, then starts to squeeze the chair shut on the calve! Masters is screaming out in pain now as Styles is using the chair to crush the bones and muscles of the lower leg of the #1 Contender. Masters tries to reach for the ropes but Styles tells Masters that he should tap out before he ends up snapping the leg. Masters knows that if he quits then this match is officially over. Layla is encouraging her man from ringside as Masters desperatly tries to reach for the ropes. Styles squeezes the chair harder on the leg, however that only encourages Masters to try harder, eventually he makes it to the ropes!

King: He made it to the ropes!

Styles: Yeah but at what cost? Chris Masters leg may be too damaged to continue this matchup, King!

AJ Styles is forced to break the submission hold with the steel chair in place, the referee removing the chair from the leg as Master is wincing from the sheer amount of pain being brought to his lower limb. Styles grabs onto the leg and pulls Master's forewards, then tries to go for the Calf Killer but Masters manages to shove away Styles using his good leg. Styles makes it to the ropes as Masters steps onto his feet, but Styles hits a chop block that brings Masters back down to the ground. Masters is in serious trouble, leaving AJ Styles in a really good position for this matchup and Styles is well aware of this. Styles exits the ring again and folds up the ladder, bringing it inside the ring this time. Styles places the ladder right beside Masters and opens it up, then shift's Masters leg between the ladder. Styles then stomps onto the ladder to make sure that Masters will stay there, Styles then opens the ladder and closes it shut, nearly smashing the ankle of Masters! Styles continues to do so in a brtual fashion, Masters yelping in pain after every hit. The hinges on the ladder eventually breaks and the ladder becomes usless, so Styles discards it out of the ring.

Styles: This is turning into a brutal match King! Styles is really bringing the pain to Chris Masters in this bout

King: It won't be long until Masters will be in a wheelchair Styles. Aha!

Chris Masters is left bloody and broken (mostly his nose still) while he tries to comfort his leg, the calve now having ton of red marks after being squished from the ladder. Styles runs up and boots Masters in the face to keep him down, then drags him to the center of the ring. Styles then picks up Masters and hits an uppercut to the lower jaw, Masters falling back down to two feet. Masters is hardly able to put weight on his leg now, which is going according to plan for Styles as he has the steel chair in hand. Styles starts to wave the chair around as Masters slowly makes it to his feet with the help of the ropes. Masters is finally back up as Styles goes to ram the chair onto Masters, but Masters ducks the shot which cause Styles to hit the chair on the ropes and bounces back, hitting the face of Styles! Styles groggily moves around the ring, and the alert Masters grabs the Golden opportunity and applies the Master Lock onto AJ Styles!!

Styles: It's the Master Lock! Chris Masters has the Master Lock strapped onto AJ Styles!

King: Oh no!

AJ Styles realizes where he is now and desperatly tries to escape the Master Lock, but Masters has the move expertly locked in and refuses to let go for anything. Master's limping with his leg every time Styles shifts his body weight, but Masters ignores the pain now that he has Styles right where he wants him to. Styles tries to reach for the ropes with his feet but Masters refuses to let him go. Masters yells out loud as Styles is desperate to break free, but realizes that he isn't able to break free without resulting in serious bodily harm so he decides to tap on the spot!

Winner of the second fall: Chris Masters

The referee instructs that both men have another 30 second break. Masters is leaning on the ropes while Layla tries to comfort his leg, meanwhile Styles tries to refocus himself after falling to the clutches of the Master Lock. After the 30 seconds ends it's time for the final fall of the match.

Ajmast_zpsf58e861e.gif

Third Fall: Last Man Standing Match

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The final bout is about to begin as Styles and Masters are now at the point where they don't have much left in them. Styles exits the ring to reach for a weapon under the ring while Layla hands Masters a steel chain. Styles enters the ring holding onto a barbed wire steel chair! Styles enters the ring as both men circle each other the ring like they're in a fight to the death. Masters goes for a swing with the chain but Styles ducks it, Styles then goes for a chair shot but Masters dodges that as well. Layla is looking mighty worried over what's happening in the ring as Master goes for another charge, Styles though hits the drop toe hold and Masters lands on the canvas. Styles then goes for a chair shot to the back but Masters lifts up Styles in the fireman's carry position then hits a gutbuster onto Styles! The fans pop as Styles makes it to his feet with Masters now in possession of the barbed wire steel chair. Masters runs towards Styles with the steel chair, about to hit him with it but Styles grabs onto the edge of the chair, his gloves prevent the barbed wire from cutting his hands and shoves Masters away with the chair. Styles then runs up to Masters and hits him in the face with the barbed wire steel chair!

King: Look out! AJ Styles is going to kill somebody with that steel chair!

Styles: This is going to turn into a bloodbath real soon King!

Blood is already being poured down Masters' face as Styles raises up the chair over his head. The fans are going nut now over Masters' bleeding, and the fans are demanding more! Styles smiles as Masters makes it back to his feet, then runs up and hit Masters' in the face with the barbed wire chair again! Masters drop down to the ground hard, Styles shaking his head as he drops the chair to the ground and picks up Masters, walks him over to the chair and executes a brainbuster onto the chair! Masters's head bounces off the barbed wire, and now he's down as Styles tells the referee to start counting.

Styles: It's over King! AJ Styles has won it!

Layla is yelling at her husband to get back up as the referee starts the count.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!

Chris Masters is almost on his feet but AJ Styles has that barbed wire chair in hand and smacks the back of Masters! Masters falls to his knees while crying out in pain, Styles then throws the chair away and looks on as he's about to unleash complete hell to Masters! Styles picks up Masters and nails some punches to him, then a kick to the midsection. Styles then springboards off the ropes and lands behind Masters, and then executes the Stylin' DDT onto Masters! Masters is down as Styles exits the ring to look for another weapon under the ring. He searches the area for a bit then finally pulls out a table from under the ring! The fans are on their feet as Styles sets it up at ringside, then pats the table until Masters appears and knocks down Styles at ringside. Masters has that steel chain that he brought in earlier and wraps it around Style's neck and starts to choke him out on the spot! Styles struggles to get out of it, trying to move around ringside but is unable to find something to help him escape the chain choke until he reaches in the ring for the barbed wire chair. Styles grabs the chair and swings it over his shoulder, connecting to Masters' face! Masters falls to the ground while Styles drops the chair and tries to catch his breath.

King: Oh man Joey I don't like the looks of this!

Joey: Both men are getting tired King, they have to go all out now in order to succeed in securing that final fall to win the Hardcore Championhip belt!

AJ Styles stomps the bloodied Chris Masters hard, not really saying much but he lifts up the head and smashes it onto the ground. The fans give a mixed reaction to Styles (mostly postive) as he picks up Masters and places him onto the table. The crowd is wondering what Styles plans on doing as Styles goes inside the ring, then takes a moment to gaze into the crow as he climbs the ropes. Styles makes it to the top rope and looks down at Chris Masters, who's bleeding still while layig on the table. AJ Styles is about to jump off the rope until Cody Rhodes hops over the barricade and shakes the ropes, knocking AJ Styles off the ropes and lands on the canvas!

Styles: What the hell is Cody Rhodes doing here?!

Cody Rhodes then enters the ring and beats down AJ Styles with the steel chair he has on hand. Styles is already weakened from the previous two falls that he went through and isn't abe to defend himself against the truly sadistical Cody Rhodes. Rhodes hits some chair shots to the head of Styles, Styles bleeding after every shot until the point that Styles is no longer moving. The fans are shocked and scared that Cody Rhodes may have actually killed Styles right here as Rhodes exits the ring without giving another look. The referee has no choice but to count Styles down...

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Here is your winner and NEW UWF Hardcore Champion.... CHRIS MASTERS!!

lay-back-and-think-of-england.jpg

The Hardcore title belt is awarded to Masters as Masters takes the belt, Layla hugs her man as the both of them celebrate their huge win for the night as Unforgiven heads to somewhere else.
[/B]

[/COLOR]
Triple H: Are we live?

HBK smacks Triple H on his arm
HBK: Genius, the red light is on.
A
Triple H: Well sorry, champ!

HBK: It's alright. It's Unforgiven, but I'll forgive you this time buddy!

Triple H: Let's get back on subject here.

HBK: Oh you're right. Pull up the photo.

Triple H: These guys look awfully familiar.

HBK: Wait a second, I know them. Yeah let's touch this up a bit.

Triple H: Yup that's it, they were on the kiss cam during the preshow. That's how close their relationship is heating up around here.

HBK: But these are the guys trying to take the UWF Tag Team Titles from us.

Triple H: What, these two ass clowns?

HBK: If that's what you want to call them, then yeah that would be them.

Triple H: Edge, Kidd. Tonight you embark on your greatest challenge yet, D-Generation X. You can mock us all you want. But when two play that game, you belly ache like a teenage girl about boy issues. If you can't handle playing the game, then don't play it all. Tonight, Shawn and myself will walk in that ring as UWF Tag Team Champions and we'll be leaving UWF Tag Team Champions. After the night is over, we're shipping your asses back across the Canadian Border as team Canada gets played once again by the game!

HBK: Edge, Kidd. You want to go against the odds and try and break the legend that is, D-Generation X. Kidd, you've been trying over and over again and you picked yourself a partner that has never succeeded at breaking us down. We're the best thing going right now and ain't no one stopping us in our tracks. The band is back together and as my friend right next to me would say, we are best for business. And if you're not down with that we got two words for ya..........

The crowd in the background chants "suck it" as DX leaves walks away from the camera

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Tag Team Championships!

O, CANADA!

The Canadian national anthem begins to play over the loudspeakers and the crowd immediately erupts in boos. Out of all of the boos, Team Canada emerges with Edge and Tyson Kidd leading the pack, followed by Natalya Neidhart and Trish Stratus. They walk down the ramp continuing to be showered in boos all the way to the ring.

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd goes crazy as the theme music of the most controversial group ever formed, D-Generation X begins to play. After a few bars of music, the UWF Tag Team Champions finally emerge, throwing out glowsticks and full of energy. The current World Heavyweight Champion and the UWF COO run down the ramp towards the ring, where they slide in and set off their signature pyro.

EdgeKiddDX_zpsa5b6706a.gif

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee signals for the bell to be run and this match gets underway. We're starting this match out with Edge and HBK. Both men circle the ring before locking horns in the middle. Edge then puts Michaels in a headlock and wrenches it in before backing him to the ropes. Shawn pushes Edge off into the opposite ropes. Shawn goes for a hip toss on the rebound but Edge counters and hip tosses HBK. Shawn gets to his feet and goes for a haymaker but Edge ducks and instead hits Michaels with an Edge-O-Matic. Instead of going for the pin, Edge stands up and mockingly does the crotch chop at HBK and then does the same to Triple H on the apron.

Styles: Edge being completely disrespectful here!

The King: Who's side are you on, Joey? Last time I checked, you were a SmackDown broadcaster!

Edge then picks HBK up and drags him over to the corner and smashes his face on the top turnbuckle. HBK stumbles back and, as he turns around, Edge plants him with a big boot. Edge then lays into Shawn with a few stomps to his midsection. Edge then tags in Tyson Kidd who springboards off the top rope and hits Michaels with an elbow drop. Kidd then pins the World Heavyweight Champion.

KICK-OUT!!

Kidd then lifts Michaels' head up and starts hammering away at him with right hands. Tyson then stands up and takes his boot anbd rakes HBK's face with it. Kidd then walks over to the corner and mocks Triple H by doing the crotch chop and going for a falling knee drop. As he does, HBK rolls out of the way and Kidd gets nothing but mat. HBK gets to his feet and grabs Kidd and hits him with an atomic drop. Kidd stumbles back and Shawn hits him with a few stiff punches,backing him into the corner. That's when Shawn starts unloading on him with a few knife-edge chops to Tyson's chest, lighting it up bright red. The crowd “WOOOO!”'s as does Flair at ringside every single time a chop connects. As Tyson is knocked cuckoo, Michaels scales the top rope and throws a crotch chop right in Kidd's face before hitting him with the 10-punch. At the 10th punch, however, Kidd grabs HBK and goes for a powerbomb but Shawn counters into a hurricanrana. As he lands, Michaels then unloads more right hands to the face of his foe.

Styles: It seems the World Heavyweight Champion has gotten his stride back!

The King: Seriously, I can get you replaced in a heartbreak here on SmackDown. Booker T is jobless again, after all.

Shawn then gets off of Kidd and looks over at the apron where Triple H is wanting to be tagged in. Michaels obliges and tags in his best friend. The UWF COO comes into the match and goes over to the corner and does a crotch chop to the crowd's delight. He then drops the knee right onto Tyson's face. Triple H then picks Kidd up and sends him into the ropes and hits him with a big flapjack on the rebound. Triple H then throws his arms into the air as the crowd cheers loudly. TripleH then covers Kidd.

Edge breaks up the pin. He then starts hammering away at Triple H but the referee breaks it up. As the referee's back is turned and Triple H is screaming at Edge, Kidd hits him with a low blow. Kidd then grabs Triple H and throws him shoulder first into the ring post. Triple H falls into the corner and Kidd takes this opportunity to begin stomping away at “The Game”. Kidd then backs up and sizes Triple H up and hits him with a running boot to the face.

Styles: Oh man! What a boot to the face!

The King: It might fix that big honker of his, Joey!

Kidd then drags Triple H to the center of the ring and hits him with a standing moonsault. Kidd then hooks the leg.

NO! Michaels breaks up the pin. The referee then tries to get Shawn back onto the apron as Kidd is screaming at him. As he does, Triple H returns the favor and low blows Tyson Kidd. As Kidd is doubled over, Triple H hits him with a DDT. Hunter then starts crawling over to his corner. As he gets there, Shawn tags in and stops Kidd at the last minute from getting to his partner. He grabs Kidd by the leg and drags him back to the center of the ring. He then looks over at Ric and points at him before “WOOOO!”ing at the crowd. He then slaps the Figure Four Leg Lock on Tyson. Tyson has a wide-eyed look on his face and is writhing in pain.

Styles: Shades of the Nature Boy!

Kidd uses Shawn's momentum against him, however, and manages to roll HBK over to his stomach and turn the pressure onto Michaels. After a few agonizing moments, Michaels relinquishes the hold and grabs at his leg in pain. Kidd then stands up with fury in his eyes and grabs HBK up. He then sets Shawn up and hits him with a snap suplex. Kidd then climbs up to the second rope and jumps off, hitting Shawn with a flying forearm smash. Kidd then covers Michaels.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Don't let us down, Tyson! Don't let Mr. McMahon down!

Tyson gets frustrated and pounds on the mat. He then lifts Michaels up and attempts to throw him into the ropes but HBK counters and tosses Kidd into the ropes instead. HBK leapfrogs over Tyson and turns around only to see Tyson springboarding off the ropes and nailing him with a moonsault. Tyson then hooks the leg.

Triple H breaks up the pin. Tyson then has enough and knocks Triple H to the outside of the ring. Kidd then picks HBK up and grabs him in German Suplex position. He then explodes and ends up throwing Michaels clear over his head, causing HBK to back flip to his stomach.

Styles: What a German!

The King: That's the face of the company, Joey!

Tyson then walks over and tags in Edge. Edge grabs HBK and drags him up to his feet and goes for an Edgecution. Before he can, HBK hits him with a Northern Lights Suplex. Shawn, with themost strength he can muster, jumps over to his corner and tags in Triple H. As Edge gets to his feet, he comes face to face with the man he was set to defend the UWF Championship against late last year.

Styles: Face to face, at last!

The King: Listen to this crowd, Joey! It's electric!

Triple H and Edge circle the ring before coming together in the center to exchange right hands. Triple H soon gets the upper hand and goes to toss Edge into the ropes but the “Rated R Superstar” reverses and sends TripleH into the ropes instead. On the rebound, Triple H ducks a clothesline attempt and, as Edge comes back, “The Game” plants him down with a big Arn Anderson-esque spinebuster! Hunter then covers Edge.

KICK-OUT!!

On the outside, Natalya is screaming at Edge. This angers Trish, who turns Natalya around and starts poking her in the chest, yelling at her. As things are about to escalate further, Ric Flair steps in and plants a big kiss right on Trish! Trish squirms out as Natalya laughs at her. Flair turns around and then plants one on Natalya!

Styles: Stylin' and Profilin'!

The King: What a dirty pervert!

Trish and Nattie then both go to slap Ric but he grabs both of their arms and stops them. As he does, Tyson comes up behind Flair and low blows him. Kidd then grabs the “Nature Boy” and throws him into the steel steps. As Tyson laughs at this, the crowd showers him in boos. He doesn't see HBK approaching from behind, visibly upset as he blindsides Vince McMahon's “Chosen One”. He starts hammering away at Tyson and attempts to throw him into the ring post but Kidd counters and sends him into the post instead.

Styles: Did you hear that thud, King?

The King: You could hear that thud all the way in Brazil, Joey!

In the ring, Triple H has lifted Edge up to a vertical base and has him in a sleeper hold. However, Edge eventually is able to throw Triple H over him and escape the hold. Triple H then charges at Edge but Edge ducks a clothesline attempt and instead comes off the ropes and nails the UWF COO with a flying side kick. Edge then grabs at his hair and walks to the corner to set up for the Spear. He then stalks “The Game” as he tries to get to his feet. As he does, Edge comes running at him but Triple H plants him down with a big clothesline out of nowhere. Both men are down and out. After a few moments, Triple H has enough strength to cover Edge.

KICK-OUT!!

Tyson is on the apron, cheering on his teammate. He's begging on a tag as Edge is crawling towards him. As he gets close enough, Tyson reaches out and completes the tag. Triple H crawls to his corner but HBK hasn't made it back over there yet. Kidd grabs Triple H by the legs and drags him back to the center of the ring. He then slaps “The Game” into a Mexican Surfboard. Triple H is writhing in pain as Kidd stretches and punishes him. Triple H is in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go but without the ability to give up. Kidd then lets him go for an unknown reason.

Styles: Why did he let him go?

The King: Your guess is as good as mine, Joey.

Kidd then walks over to the corner and unties the top turnbuckle and reveals the steel underneath. The referee is trying to stop him but Kidd shoves him down to the mat. As Kidd grabs Triple H off the mat, “The Game” bursts to life and kicks Kidd in the gut and hits him with a Pedigree out of desperation. Hunter then collapses to the mat in exhaustion but manages to place one arm over Tyson.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

The King: AAHHHHH! *King Scream*

Triple H sits up and has a look of bewilderment in his eyes. Tyson Kidd just kicked out of the Pedigree. With Michaels still out of the equation, Edge comes in and kicks Triple H in the head as he sits there in shock. Edge then picks Triple H up and hits him with snake eyes right onto the exposed top turnbuckle. After a few moments, we see that has busted Triple H open. Edge then lifts his devil horns into the air and seems really proud of himself. All of a sudden, the lights go out.

Styles: What's going on here?

The King: Somebody's getting fired in the production truck!

The lights are out for a good while as the crowd seems confused. Then, a spotlight is illuminated in the upper part of the arena, up in the catwalk area. There we see “The Man They Call” Sting, clad in his black and white facepaint, black trenchcoat and black baseball bat.

ibvqFmgrjFKUwy.jpg

As he stands there, staring at the ring, the crowd goes absolutely berserk. Edge is standing still in the ring, terrified.

Styles: Look, King! It's Sting!

The King: Get out of there, Edge!

Then, Sting descends from the rafters and lands on the outside of the ring as the lights are now back on. Sting unhooks his harness and points his baseball bat directly at Edge. Edge looks like he's just seen a ghost. Sting then slides into the ring and stands across from the “Rated R Superstar”. Edge then charges at Sting but gets a baseball bat to the gut for his troubles. Sting then starts going to town on Edge with the bat, nailing him in the midsection, in the back and even to his legs. He then clotheslines Edge out of the ring and Edge makes a beeline for the crowd and starts running away. Sting is not too far away, chasing him to the back. Trish then decides to follow them and leaves Tyson Kidd and Natalya alone with D-X and Flair.

Styles: Sting has returned to the UWF and he's after revenge!

The King: Edge! What about Tyson?!

Shawn is now back on the apron as Triple H, busted open, crawls to him. Tyson crawls to his corner but notices that Edge is gone. Tyson gets to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up. Triple H tags in HBK and he helps Hunter to his feet. Even through all of the blood, Triple H smiles as Tyson Kidd sees D-Generation X standing on the opposite side of the ring as him. Triple H then pats Shawn on the back and gets on the apron.

Styles: Tyson Kidd is all alone with D-X!

The King: Oh no, Tyson! This isn't fair!

Tyson then charges at Shawn and starts violently hammering away at him, trying to wear him down but Shawn blocks the last punch and goes on a flurry of punches himself. He then tosses Kidd into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Shawn then pins Kidd.

KICK-OUT!!

Kidd just barely gets the shoulder up and Shawn then picks him up and throws him into the corner. As Michaels charges at him, Kidd hits him with a boot to the face. HBK stumbles back and Kidd hops uponto the top turnbuckle and grabs Shawn by the hair and drags him back over. Kidd then sets him up and plants him down with a tornado DDT. Kidd then kips up and throws a crotch chop Triple H's way before picking HBK back up, only to hit him with a side kick to the midsection. He then runs off the ropes and flips over Shawn and comes off the opposite ropes and front dropkicks Shawn directly in his surgically repaired lower back. Shawn then goes sailing forward and lands with his neck on the bottom rope. Kidd then takes advantage of this and starts choking out the current World Heavyweight Champion. The referee is doing the 5 count and Tyson finally lets go at 4 and a half.

Styles: Tyson Kidd isn't letting the odds get to him.

The King: That's why he's the future of the company, Joey!

Tyson then lifts Michaels up and throws him into the ropes. On the rebound, HBK ducks a clothesline attempt and instead, as Kidd turns around, Michaels hits him with a flying forearm smash. This time, Shawn kips up and starts going crazy. He then scales the top rope and soars off of it, nailing the big elbow drop. Shawn then stands up and starts tuning up the band. As Kidd stands up, HBK plants him down with some Sweet Chin Music! Michaels then pins Tyson.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: WHAT?!
The King: Let's Go, Kidd!

Michaels is in disbelief as Kidd gets his shoulder up at the last minute. Shawn then looks over at his best friend confused. Triple H, still donning the proverbial crimson mask, begs to be tagged in. Shawn then obliges and tags in “The Game”. Triple H then lifts Kidd back up but Tyson springs to life and starts holding his own, mounting an offense of a series of punches. He goes to throw Triple H into the ropes but Triple H throws Kidd into the ropes instead. As Kidd comes back, TripleH hits himwith a knee to the face, knocking him woozy. Triple H then sets him up for another Pedigree but Kidd counters with a back body drop. Kidd then stalks Triple H and,as he gets up, Kidd plants him down with a Superkick of his own. As he does, Triple H falls into the referee, knocking him back down.

Styles: There goes the referee again!

The King: No! Somebody get me a ref's shirt!

Tyson is desperately trying to wake the referee up as the fans begin booing. We then see 2014 Royal Rumble Winner Dean Ambrose running to ringside. He then grabs Michaels' leg and pulls it out from underneath him, causing Michaels to slam head-first onto the ring apron. Ambrose then slams his head onto the nearby steel steps. Dean then throws him violently into the ring barricade.

Styles: Damnit! Dean Ambrose, why?!

The King: Thanks for the assist, Dean!

Dean then grabs Shawn and drags him over to the announcer's table. Dean then grabs a staple gun out of his pocket and starts unloading staple after staple into Michaels' forehead. The blood begins pouring out of Shawn's skull as Dean starts taking apart the Spanish announce table. Dean then grabs HBK and plants him with a One Hitter through the Spanish announce table!

Styles: Oh Good God!

The King: That's gotta hurt, Joey!

Dean then screams at the timekeeper to hand him the World Heavyweight Championship as the timekeeper does. Dean then bends down next to the beaten and bloodied Michaels and holds the World Title close to his face as Dean mumbles something to him. Dean then throws the title on top of Shawn and leaves as the crowd showers Dean in boos.

Styles: That was completely uncalled for!

The King: At least its all evened up now!

In the ring, Kidd has finally gotten the referee back up and Kidd covers Triple H.

KICK-OUT!!

Triple H gets the shoulder up miraculously as Kidd is livid. He then stalks Triple H again. As “The Game finally makes it back up to his feet, Tyson goes for another Superkick but Triple H ducks it. As Kidd turns around, TripleH kicks him in the gut and hits him with another Pedigree. Triple H then covers Kidd.

3!!

YOUR WINNERS AND STILL UWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, D-GENERATION X!!

hhh2006.jpg

Styles: The Game did it!

The King: No, Joey! This is a sad day for SmackDown!

The referee raises the COO's hand in victory as the crowd goes crazy. The celebration is short-lived, however.

NO CHANCE!

“No Chance In Hell” begins to play over the loudspeakers and the crowd's cheers immediately turn to boos. Triple H, bloodied but victorious, looks towards the stage as his Father-In-Law Vince McMahon emerges from the back with a microphone in hand.

Styles: Mr. McMahon? What's he doing here?

The King: Show your boss some respect! He can do what he wants!

Vince doesn't look too pleased with Triple H as he begins speaking.

73f7v4.jpg

Vince McMahon: Just who in the hell do you think you are?! Huh?! You don't run this company! I do! Do you actually think that you have any real authority around here? Well, Mr. COO, news flash. You don't. Hunter, I knew that appointing you to this position was a terrible idea. It'll be the last time I listen to Stephanie and Linda I'll tell you that much. Do you realize what you've just done? Huh?! You just couldn't do what was best....for business, could you? You just pinned the Face of the UWF. How does that look to the stockholders, Hunter? Tyson Kidd is a valuable asset to this company and you just took your shovel out and buried yet another talent and.....for what? Selfish pride? I thought you were past that, Hunter, but apparently you're not so, I tell you what I'm going to do. You've got pride? Huh?! You got pride?! Let's put that pride to the test. Right here, right now, we're going to have another UWF Tag Team Championship match!

The crowd boos as Vince screws D-X over. This doesn't effect McMahon in the slightest.

Vince McMahon: And regardless if you can wake up your little degenerate best friend there, you're going to be defending those titles. And defend them you will against a team that Ihave had the privilege of meeting with over the past few weeks. A team who was scheduled to face Brock Lesnar here tonight before Brock was.....wished the best in all of his future endeavors. Ladies and gentlemen, coming up right now, it's D-Generation X vs.........THE ONE PERCENT!!

Styles: Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!

The King: This is great, Joey!

As the theme music of UWF World Tag Team Champions Fandango and Ethan Carter the Third plays, the boos continue to wash over the arena. The One Percent, being accompanied by Summer Rae and Dixie Carter emerge. Fandango and EC3 shake hands with Vince and hand him over their Rags to Riches briefcase. The tandem then start walking down the ramp towards the ring. As Triple H is screaming at them “COME ON!”, he's turned around. As he is, Tyson Kidd is back up and he plants Triple H with a Superkick! Kidd then grabs Natalya and they head up the ramp to the waiting Vince McMahon. Just then, Fandango and EC3 get to the ring.

Vince McMahon: Ring the damn bell!

The referee then reluctantly rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Fandango then scales the top rope and comes off with a big legdrop! He then covers the UWF COO.

3!!

YOUR WINNERS AND NEEEEWWWWW UWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS......THE UWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, THE ONE PERCENT!!!

stagnation-fandango.jpg
ethan-carter-06.jpg

Styles: This is highway robbery, plain and simple!

The King: What are you complaining about? SmackDown is now the owner of both the Tag Team Championships!

Fandango and Ethan Carter the Third are presented with the UWF Tag Team Championships and they hold them over their heads along with their World Tag Team Titles. The fans are booing them out of the arena as Tyson, Natalya and Vince laugh at the top of the ramp.

-------------------------------------

WMVegasRAW_zps444574f6.png

UWF Wrestlemania III! Live only on the UWF Network!

-------------------------------------

FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE...

[video]

The final countdown hits the PA system and out emerges from the backstage in a singlet overalls to a rapturous of The UWF Audience is Daniel Bryan; there is no fanfare from Daniel Bryan as he begins to march down the entrance ramp.

Daniel-Wyatt-2.jpg

The fans continue to go nuts, even if Daniel Bryan isn't; Daniel Bryan climbs into the ring and stands there with his hands on his hips, because tonight this isn't a wrestling match; this is brawl, this is a fight and he's ready for it.

SD_688_Photo_083_zps041a3894.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and tonight I compete in an abhorrent Unsanctioned contest. Abhorrent for it promotes excessive Violence unfit for the viewing audience, but since I am forced to be in this bout to earn my Wrestlemania Moment I shall be teaching a lesson to my former follower in humility, respect, and of his true place upon the proverbial totem pole around here.

The crowd boo in disagreement as Sandow begins to walk down the ramp

SILENCE!

The audience only get louder with their negative opinion as Sandow looks angrily towards them.

However! Simply because I am forced to compete in this bout does not mean I must adhere to its despicable and immoral message, I am not dressed in street clothes for in my streets I dress in only the finest suits. No I am dressed in my wrestling attire for tonight Mr. Bryan, sanctioned or not, I shall outwrestle you just as I will Outthink you and outlast you. Furthermore I shall-

Before Damien Sandow can even finish his sentence; Daniel Bryan charges across the ring and leaps into the air and delivers The Dragon Claw Knee Smash; knocking Damien Sandow off the ring apron and down to the padding below; Daniel Bryan leaps out of the ring straight after Damien Sandow, whose already stumbling, feeling abit worse for wear as Daniel Bryan pick up the microphone and drills into the head of Sandow; Sandow stumbles even more into the Raw Announcement table; Daniel Bryan isn’t in the mood for messing around and slams Damien Sandow’s head into the announcement table, Sandow staggered again as Daniel Bryan grabs Sandow by his robe and launches him back first into the ring apron.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan is showing no mercy here tonight folks!

Roddy Piper: JR, this is absolutely disgusting behaviour by Daniel Bryan, he’s manhandling his opponent who merely requested that wrestled a match! Sandow was trying to bring some legitimancy to this match, instead we got Daniel Bryan being a coward and attacking a man who is unguarded!

Sandow tries to get away from Daniel Bryan but Daniel Bryan grabs Sandow by the robe and pulls him back into an elbow smash to the kidney and then tosses Damien Sandow over the Raw announcement table into the waiting Roddy Piper & Jim Ross. Both split as Damien Sandow pulls himself up, Daniel Bryan is already marching over to grab him but Sandow grabs Piper’s MacBook Pro and smashes it over the head of Daniel Bryan breaking it instantly. Parts fly everywhere as Sandow climbs up onto the table and then drops down onto Daniel Bryan with a double axe handle; Sandow looks absolutely disgusted and it’s only been a minute or so into the match.

Roddy Piper: Hey! You can’t do that, you owe me $2000 damnit!

Jim Ross: That’s the least of our problems; this match is already falling apart.

Sandow quickly de-robes and then proceeds to use his robe as a weapon; wrapping it around the neck of Daniel Bryan and begins to choke Daniel Bryan out; any vision of Damien Sandow wrestling Daniel Bryan has already been thrown out of the window in this match, as Sandow continues to continue to choke the life out of Daniel Bryan; referee Charles Robinson is powerless to do anything as Sandow finally stops wrenching at the neck of Daniel Bryan and tosses his robe aside as Daniel Bryan picks himself up; Sandow follows up with a kick to the back of the head; Daniel Bryan hits the padding again, as Sandow begins to stomp a mudhole into Daniel Bryan whose now up against the ring steps; leading to Damien Sandow booting Bryan in the face, sending the ring steps across the ringside area.

Jim Ross: Sandow and Bryan look like they are going to tear each other apart.

Roddy Piper: JR, I don’t how they tear each other apart just as long they give me the money for a new laptop damn it.

Daniel Bryan looks dazed and already has a gash above his right eye; breathing heavily, frustrated, caught off-guard; Sandow, grabs Daniel Bryan by the hair and hauls him to his feet and launches Daniel Bryan head over heels straight into the time keeper’s area; the barricade collapses and crumbles under the weight Daniel Bryan’s body; the fans begin their, “Holy Shit,” chant as Damien Sandow catches his breathe for a moment as the body of Daniel Bryan lays mangled amongst the time keeper barricade. Damien Sandow snatches a microphone from Justin Roberts and leans over Daniel Bryan.

Damien Sandow: Mister Bryan, I plea for you to end this endeavor at once by forfeiting this catastrophe.

Damien Sandow then shoves the microphone into the face of Daniel Bryan awaiting a response.

Daniel Bryan: NO!

The fans go nuts as Damien Sandow disapproves and smashes the microphone across the head of Daniel Bryan’s gash, widening it further before tosses Daniel Bryan across the dismantled time keeper’s area straight into the side of the raw announcement table before charging at Daniel Bryan but Bryan manages to crouch and hoists up Damien Sandow up & over with a high back body drop; sending Damien Sandow through the Raw announcement table; Daniel Bryan snarls and roars in defience.

Jim Ross: Good god almighty! Daniel Bryana and Damien Sandow are tearing this place apart.

Roddy Piper: JR, this outrageous!

Daniel Bryan then shoves Roddy Piper out of the way, and grabs his comfortable roller chair and drills it down ontop of Damien Sandow; breaking the wheels off of the chair.

Roddy Piper: Hey! That’s my chair you goat faced runt!

Daniel Bryan ignores the ranting Hotrod and grabs Damien Sandow by the hair and pulls him across the ringside area and throws him into the ring; Bryan slides into the ring after Sandow and makes the very first pinfall attempt of the evening.

One…

Two…

Damien Sandow grabs the bottom rope to break up the pinfall attempt; Daniel Bryan shakes his head and grabs Sandow back to his feet and Irish Whips him across the ring; Sandow hits the opposite turnbuckle and Daniel Bryan begins to charge across the ring but Damien Sandow drops onto his back and rolls out of the ring to get some breathing space between himself and Daniel Bryan but Bryan has run up the turnbuckle. Sandow turns around as Daniel Bryan leaps off of the top rope and comes crashing down ontop of Damien Sandow with a crossbody.

Jim Ross: What a high risk move by Daniel Bryan.

Roddy Piper: That snivelling brat is still gonna get what’s coming to him!

Daniel Bryan rolls off of Damien Sandow and picks himself up again and then drags Damien Sandow back to his feet; but Sandow manages to drive his knee into crotch of Daniel Bryan; Daniel Bryan looks like he’s about to kneel over in pain but Damien Sandow Irish Whips Bryan across the ring side area; this time sending Bryan crashing into the cornering of the fan barricade besides the announcement tables; Sandow then follows up with a running knee lift, smashing into the side of Daniel Bryan’s head, causing the blood to pour from the head of Daniel Bryan but Damien Sandow isn’t finished yet as he begins to rip off the padding of the barricade.
Roddy Piper: What in the world is Damien Sandow thinking?

Jim Ross: Looking for a way to tear Daniel Bryan a part Hotrod.

Damien Sandow is literally taking off all the protective covers of the barricade revealing the cold unforgiving steel barricade underneath; Sandow unhinges one end of barricade and as Daniel Bryan picks himself up; Damien Sandow swings the barricade on it’s hinge; swinging straight into the back of Daniel Bryan, crushing Bryan between the padded barricade he was pulling himself up on and the cold unforgiving one but Damien Sandow is merciless as he slams the barricade into the back of Daniel Bryan another four times; Daniel Bryan’s back is bruised and battered as Sandow hauls Bryan’s body back into the ring leaving a mangled barricade, bent off it’s hinges.

Jim Ross: What a vicious assault by Damien Sandow.

Roddy Piper: Good, that bastard deserves everything he gets, he’s been nothing but trouble since he’s arrived in UWF and he’s broken both laptop and my chair tonight!

Sandow rolls Daniel Bryan into the ring and drags Daniel Bryan to the center of the ring and attempts to get a pinfall over Bryan after the vicious assault on him.

One…

Two…

Daniel Bryan gets a shoulder up and the crowd responds with an almighty cheer for Daniel Bryan but Damien Sandow doesn’t look impressed at all, and pants a boot straight into the face of Daniel Bryan; blood splatters over his white boot and the canvas but Damien Sandow doesn’t care about that right now, he wants to end Daniel Bryan as much as Stephanie McMahon or Roddy Piper and begins to take an unorthodox approach by walking over to the turnbuckle and instead of take off the turnbuckle, Damien Sandow begins to twist the metal bar securing the ring ropes in place and makes to loosen them enough to make the top rope collapse.

Jim Ross: What in the world?

Roddy Piper: Don’t doubt Damien Sandow’s genius JR!

Daniel Bryan slowly picks himself up off the ring apron as Damien Sandow manages to completely take apart the top rope, unclicking it entirely from the ring rope and grabs a hold of it and walks towards Daniel Bryan and begins to whip Daniel Bryan across the back with the thick, heavy top ring rope; battering Daniel Bryan’s back, leaving whip marks across it, Damien Sandow continues to his lashing, whip after whip; beating Daniel Bryan like a scolded dog; Daniel Bryan gets whipped about twenty times before Damien Sandow backs off his relentless assault and makes another pinfall attempt on Daniel Bryan.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan just got whipped like a government maul.

Roddy Piper: JR, Damien Sandow, much like myself wants to hear Daniel Bryan give up but if that doesn’t happen, then a pinfall attempt will do.

One…

Two…

Th…

Daniel Bryan kicks out again the crowd now begins to cheer, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” For Daniel Bryan but that doesn’t help his cause, Damien Sandow looks unimpressed with Daniel Bryan’s defience and opts to go back to the drawing board and walks over to the corner of the ring again and reaches underneath the ring apron from both sides and with impressive strength from Damien Sandow he begins to tear and pull back on the ring canvas, exposing the wooden planks which are secured underneath the ring; Sandow manages to tear up half of the ring apron before stopping and waits for Daniel Bryan to get back to his feet; Daniel Bryan is staggered and dazed, battered and bruised unaware of what Damien Sandow has done and Sandow looks to take advantage of the situation and boots Daniel Bryan in the gut and grabs him into a headlock and looks for a drop Daniel Bryan back first on the exposed planks but Daniel Bryan in midair turns around and lands on his feet and delivers a boot to the gut of Damien Sandow and locks in the double underhook before flipping Sandow up and down with The Tiger Driver ’91; Sandow’s head and shoulders collide with the wooden planks and that’s enough for Steven Richards to come storming out with a microphone.

Jim Ross: Oh god, what does he want!?

Roddy Piper: Well shut up and let him speech.

Steven Richards begins to bellow into the microphone; Daniel Bryan walks away from Damien Sandow knowing he’s not going to be getting up for a while and leans on the ring ropes out of curiosity.

Steven Richards: Enough! Enough!

The crowd boo as they recognize the voice coming over the PA System, Steven Richards appears through the curtain waving his free arm around signaling to stop everything.

Steven Richards: This Match, if you can call it that, has gone completely over the line. We will no longer allow this despicable display of violence towards our savior continue, so I, along with Mr. Buchanan, are using our Right to censor this behavior by saying No More. Mr. Buchanan come out here.

Steven Richards moves out of the way of the entrance way as Bull drives a truck out from the corner of the titantron with demolition gear on the back and drives the truck down the entrance way and crashes into the ring; the ring shakes and buckles, and begins to collapses down at right corner where the announcement tables are; the minor impact is enough to cause this damage as the ring posts collapses; Daniel Bryan is knocked off his feet alongside referee Charles Robinson; the fans are actually going bonkers for this moment as Bull climbs out of the truck and grabs a monkey wrench while Steven Richards grabs a pair of bolt cutters and both make their way towards the ring.

Jim Ross: Ahh this is bull!

Roddy Piper: No, it’s not just Bull Buchanan, it’s Sandow’s Witnesses!

Steven Richards slides into the ring and immediately gets kicked in the face by Daniel Bryan as Buchanan goes in behind Daniel Bryan but Bryan ducks underneath swing and blatantly kicks Buchanan in the crotch; Buchanan looks in agony as he drops to the canvas but these distracts has allowed Steven Richards to get back to his feet and hit The Steven Kick to the face of Daniel Bryan leading into The Enlightener Brainbuster from Damien Sandow! The fans boo and hiss outta disgust as Damien Sandow manages to make a cover on Daniel Bryan and it’s seemingly over.

One…

Two…
Jim Ross: Blah god, what a crock of shit!

Roddy Piper: This is justice JR!

Three…

Daniel Bryan kicks out and the fans go ballistic for Daniel Bryan; Damien Sandow is outraged, morally too and he yells at Steven Richards to do something, causing Steven Richards to leave the ring and over to the timekeeper’s area to look for a weapon while Damien Sandow lifts up Daniel Bryan for another Brainbuster but Daniel Bryan wriggles out of it and lands on his feet behind Damien Sandow and grabs him into a waistlock and rushes forward with Sandow causing Sandow and Buchanan to collide heads; Buchanan stumbles backwards and falls out of the broken ring as Bryan throws Damien Sandow over with a German Suplex. Daniel Bryan doesn’t even a moment to breathe as Steven Richards run into the ring and attempts to save his boss but Bryan reads it and grabs the head of Steven Richards and runs with him and launches him over the bonnet of the truck and sends Steven Richards straight through the window screen.

Roddy Piper: Someone call the police! Daniel Bryan just took everything too far, this match isn’t even legal damnit!

Jim Ross: Steven Richards brought this on himself Hotrod.

But the fans revelling in joy is short lived as Damien Sandow manages to boot Daniel Bryan in the gut and goes for another Enlightener but Daniel Bryan manages to escape and nails Sandow in the head with a high martial arts kick; Sandow hits the wooden planks and rolls down to the gradient of the broken ring as Daniel Bryan trudges up to the highest point of the ring which is exactly opposite of Damien Sandow.

Roddy Piper: This can’t be good…

Jim Ross: JR, Damien Sandow is a bad place right now…

Daniel Bryan slowly points up to the sky and begins to roar, “NO!” And slowly the crowd begin to respond with him, “NO!” And slowly the whole the crowd begin to roar in unison, lifting their arms up and down with Daniel Bryan, “NO!” while Damien Sandow slowly staggers to his feet.

Roddy Piper: No! No! No! No! This can’t happen!

Jim Ross: Oh but it can Hotrod and it’s going to happen!

Sandow is back to his feet as Daniel Bryan charges down the ring, using all the momentum he can get from gradient and leaps into the air and Sandow has no chance to block it as Daniel Bryan nails Sandow in the face with The Dragon Claw and the fans explode into cheers; Sandow’s nose is bloodied and now he has a black eye as Daniel Bryan makes the cover.

One…

Two…

Roddy Piper: No! Daniel Bryan cannot have a World title match at Wrestlemania against Seth Rollins; this cannot happen at all!

Jim Ross: Well, you’re out of luck Hotrod, because you’re worse nightmare is about to come true.

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner of The Unsanctioned Match & The Number One Contender for The UWF Global Championship at 23:18: Daniel Bryan.

l.jpg

As soon as the bell is rung, fans begin to rush into the ring as Daniel Bryan bloodied and battled slowly picks himself up, the fans hit the broken ring and begin to help him; literally hundreds of fans enter the ring as Daniel Bryan makes his way through the ground of fans; all of them beginning to chant, “Yes!” again as Daniel Bryan climbs up onto the truck bonnet past the legs of Steven Richards and stands on top of the truck’s cab and begins to yell “Yes!” at the very top of his lungs getting the whole arena involved as Daniel Bryan stands tall, bloodied and battered but he’s standing tall and he’s going to Wrestlemania.

CREDITS!

Promos - Respective TT'ers
Kane/Taker, Transatlantic Title - Chase
Tag Team Title, US Title - The Hoov
Unsanctioned Match - EffectsofRaven
Global Title - SBS
Everything Else - Nate

OOC: Thank you to those you sent in promos, you're all awesome! I hate putting in commericals in PPV's but I really had no choice. It's a bit late then I'd like it to be but I hope that you enjoyed none the less.

giphy.gif

It's here...

TopPart_zpsf0d06e45.png

PartII_zps319ee4ac.png
PartIIII_zps45ad3433.png

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- It's time for this amazing PPV! I'm glad it's actually on time after being told it was going up tomorrow morning so kudos to the staff team!

- Time to find out who becomes our European Champion

- Tarver distracts and DiBiase becomes the victor! Great opening match between the two, Aniking is a tough opponent so he might be able to past Blizzard's streak there... who knows?

- :lmao good short segment to see Maxine out the door now.

- Kane/Taker has been a great feud, it's time to see who has won this match.

- Nice usage of Sandow's Witnesses in this match but Kane grabs a huge win!

- :lmao @ The Steen/Miz/Morrison backstage promo.

- Time for the match that may never end, Cena vs. Hogan...

- Hogan taps out to Cena, if only this was real life. Well done to Cena on winning!

- OH SHIT! CENA V. TAKER! YES! YES! YES!

- No Lesnar? Interesting.

- Time for the US Title Match!

- Goldust interfering and screwing Sami Callihan from winning!

- Shark Boy retains, Barrett doesn't get pinned and it looks like Sami is in a program with Goldust now... Willow gets pinned. Well, Bad News Barrett didn't get pinned so that's um... Good news?

- I wish Dixie would fuck off in E-Feds, that's just being honest.

- But overall it was a good segment from AJ Styles.

- Great Ambrose promo.

- Great Masters promo, it'll be interesting to see who walks out Hardcore Champion.

- Time for the GLOBAL Championship match!

- Did Rollins just turn face mid-match seeing the crowd has popped for him? Either way I'm enjoying the read so far.

- I'm digging this match, big monster crushes the little guy but the little guy finds a way to escape!

- BLACKOUT!

- Wow, I'm stoked to have retained. I enjoyed my sesh with Slim, I believe it was the first time we've faced in E-Feds. Now it's time to defend this bad boy at WrestleMania!

- JERICHO IS BACK BABY!

- Now Cody/MVP! Should be a beaut of a match!

- CROSSRHODES AND A KICK OUT STRAIGHT INTO THIS MATCH!

- MVP HITS HIS FINISHER AND A KICKOUT! FINISHER GALORE ALREADY!

- Wow Rhodes beats MVP! What a stellar match!

- Fuck I love every Bray Wyatt promo that Sam does. Please do more.

- O SHIT! RAVEN VS. WYATT AT MANIA?! BAH GAWD! :mark:

- Time for AJ/Masters

- AJ gets the first fall!

- Masters with the second fall!

- Cody Rhodes screwing AJ Styles and Chris Masters is our new Hardcore Champ!

- Well done to Schmidty on winning that Hardcore belt!

- Nice short DX promo.

- :mark: popped for Team Canada's theme song!

- OH SHIT STING IS BACK :mark:

- AMBROSE KILLING HBK!

- DX retains however! What a crazy match.

- O SHIT! MCMAHON!

- ONE PERCENT BABY! :mark:

- Nice title change!

- Bryan v. Sandow time!

- Daniel Wyatt?

- TIGER DRIVER '91 FUCK YEAH!

- SANDOW WITNESSES AND BRYAN KICKS ASS AND KICKS OUT!

- HOLY FUCK! FUCK YES! ME VS HOOV AT MANIA BABY! <3 FUCK YEAH :mark:

- Fucking epic show! I cannot wait for 'Mania!​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- It's time for this amazing PPV! I'm glad it's actually on time after being told it was going up tomorrow morning so kudos to the staff team!

- Time to find out who becomes our European Champion

- Tarver distracts and DiBiase becomes the victor! Great opening match between the two, Aniking is a tough opponent so he might be able to past Blizzard's streak there... who knows?

- :lmao good short segment to see Maxine out the door now.

- Kane/Taker has been a great feud, it's time to see who has won this match.

- Nice usage of Sandow's Witnesses in this match but Kane grabs a huge win!

- :lmao @ The Steen/Miz/Morrison backstage promo.

- Time for the match that may never end, Cena vs. Hogan...

- Hogan taps out to Cena, if only this was real life. Well done to Cena on winning!

- OH SHIT! CENA V. TAKER! YES! YES! YES!

- No Lesnar? Interesting.

- Time for the US Title Match!

- Goldust interfering and screwing Sami Callihan from winning!

- Shark Boy retains, Barrett doesn't get pinned and it looks like Sami is in a program with Goldust now... Willow gets pinned. Well, Bad News Barrett didn't get pinned so that's um... Good news?

- I wish Dixie would fuck off in E-Feds, that's just being honest.

- But overall it was a good segment from AJ Styles.

- Great Ambrose promo.

- Great Masters promo, it'll be interesting to see who walks out Hardcore Champion.

- Time for the GLOBAL Championship match!

- Did Rollins just turn face mid-match seeing the crowd has popped for him? Either way I'm enjoying the read so far.

- I'm digging this match, big monster crushes the little guy but the little guy finds a way to escape!

- BLACKOUT!

- Wow, I'm stoked to have retained. I enjoyed my sesh with Slim, I believe it was the first time we've faced in E-Feds. Now it's time to defend this bad boy at WrestleMania!

- JERICHO IS BACK BABY!

- Now Cody/MVP! Should be a beaut of a match!

- CROSSRHODES AND A KICK OUT STRAIGHT INTO THIS MATCH!

- MVP HITS HIS FINISHER AND A KICKOUT! FINISHER GALORE ALREADY!

- Wow Rhodes beats MVP! What a stellar match!

- Fuck I love every Bray Wyatt promo that Sam does. Please do more.

- O SHIT! RAVEN VS. WYATT AT MANIA?! BAH GAWD! :mark:

- Time for AJ/Masters

- AJ gets the first fall!

- Masters with the second fall!

- Cody Rhodes screwing AJ Styles and Chris Masters is our new Hardcore Champ!

- Well done to Schmidty on winning that Hardcore belt!

- Nice short DX promo.

- :mark: popped for Team Canada's theme song!

- OH SHIT STING IS BACK :mark:

- AMBROSE KILLING HBK!

- DX retains however! What a crazy match.

- O SHIT! MCMAHON!

- ONE PERCENT BABY! :mark:

- Nice title change!

- Bryan v. Sandow time!

- Daniel Wyatt?

- TIGER DRIVER '91 FUCK YEAH!

- SANDOW WITNESSES AND BRYAN KICKS ASS AND KICKS OUT!

- HOLY FUCK! FUCK YES! ME VS HOOV AT MANIA BABY! <3 FUCK YEAH :mark:

- Fucking epic show! I cannot wait for 'Mania!​